Chapter 33: Variety of chocolates
162 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time continued to pass relatively normally and February arrived again, which meant another Valentine's Day was approaching.

“Ready to give your man chocolates, Haruna” Risa leaned on Haruna's man, who just nodded.

“It seems incredible that you are the same girl as last year.” Mio was proud of her friend.

“Taka has trained her well, she showed it in the end-of-year game” the girl cheekily poked her chest.

“C-Could you stop mentioning it?” She reminded her of it every chance she got.

“Nope” That battle hurt her pride in a certain way, which was why she and Mio had had “private lessons” with the principal.

“Next time we will win” The girl with glasses high-fived her friend, they had started the year on the right foot.

On the other side of the room, Yui focused on the chocolate issue and realized that tomorrow was Valentine's Day... only for a certain person to come to her mind.

(Why did the principal come to my mind?!) She seriously considered that she had already gone crazy; just because she visits his mansion often since the new year, he has given her rides from time to time, she gets jealous when she sees him talking to a strange girl and they have gone shopping together; It doesn't mean your relationship is special. (I'm not indecent) she had to control herself and not get carried away.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

(What's wrong with me?!) The next day, Yui had in her hand a chocolate with the silhouette of a kitten's face, which she had been making all afternoon. (Well… since I have it I should give it to him, not that it has to mean anything!) It's not like she regularly deals with other guys when it's not school work.

“Yui-san is acting strange” Haruna commented to Lala watching how the black-haired girl looked like a maniac hitting her desk and changing her expressions for no apparent reason.

“Maybe she didn't sleep well last night, she reminds me a little of Saki.” In the other room, Saki seemed to sense the pink-haired girl's innocent comment. “By the way, your idea was wonderful, Riko, Taka seemed charming.” Although she wanted to avoid an incident like the year, she still wanted to do something special for Valentine's Day; she, Haruna and Riko worked on a small project together for the occasion

“It was nothing… seriously” Riko covered her face in shame, she only entered the kitchen when they were preparing the chocolates and an accident happened, one thing led to another and she ended up creating, and preparing, the idea for the principal's chocolate. .

“Don't be modest, right, Haruna?”

“True, it wouldn't have occurred to me” The blue-haired girl blushed a little when she remembered it, they took a bath together afterwards because they were very dirty.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At lunchtime, Yui was tossing and turning trying to decide how to deliver her chocolate to the principal.

(Calm down, calm down, why are you so nervous?!) Turning a corner, she immediately backed away because right there was the director along with Risa and Mio.

“Here is your chocolate” Risa gave him some chocolate candies.

“We hope you enjoy them” They were not good at cooking and could not pay too much

“Don't worry, I'll do it, it comes from pretty girls like you.” The fat man took the wrapper off one and ate it.

Mio had a smile on her face

“As a womanizer as always,” Risa mocked.

“You offend me, I only talk to my close people”

“Oh yeah, how close?” The duo seemed to have forgotten that they were in the school hallways because they were starting to cling to the principal.

"Fool!" They heard a scream that made them startle, the black-haired woman had fled.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Why does he have to be so close to so many girls?” Yui already knew, but she kept repeating the question to herself, this time she caught the director with Yami in the courtyard.

“Mikami, I wanted me to give you this” The blonde handed him a bag of handmade chocolates “If you hurt her, I'll kill you” Her blushing face wasn't very intimidating, her friend couldn't stop telling her about next month's event.

“Do you see any of my girlfriends complaining?… oh, it looks like someone put a chocolate lollipop in the bag, I wonder who it could be?”

Yami did not deign to respond and left, trying to maintain a neutral expression.

“Always so happy…” The black-haired girl muttered, now that she thought about it she had never seen Lala or Haruna disappointed about her relationship with the principal

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

Had finished school and Yui was in front of the principal's office.

(You can!) She knocked on the door, heard some noises and then the principal's voice.

“Come in”

(Here I come) She opened the door and entered the office, where the principal was sitting at his desk although he looked particularly sweaty.

“Yui, what a surprise, how can I help you? The man kept his hands under his desk

“H-Here… it's for you…” She couldn't even look at him as she handed him the candy in a box wrapped in gift paper.

"Oh, thank you very much, that's very thoughtful of you." He stretched out an arm to grab it and open it. "It's very cute." Yui felt like she was punched in the chest.

“F-For your information it is…” she leaned against the desk to make her point clear when he grabbed her chin.

“I know what this is, you don't need to say it.” He looked her straight in the eye.

The black-haired girl felt that his lips were getting closer, whether it was true or not is another matter, she was on the verge of having a panic attack or closing her eyes and letting go, she couldn't decide, when someone knocked on the door

“B-Bye!” Yui ran out, almost knocking over Oshizu when she opened the door, she felt like an incident.

“It's a busy day.” The fat sighed.

“Excuse me, I'm interrupting something.” The android bowed to apologize.

“Don't worry, what do you need?”

“The Mikado-sensei calls you to the infirmary.” Oshizu's blushing face gave the principal some idea of what to expect.

“Okay, tell her I'll be there in about 30 minutes, I have to finish some work.” This was the fourth visit of the day, but he wasn't going to complain, it was because of her girls.

“Understood, thank you,” she closed the door to return to give the message.

Without any more unexpected visitors, the principal moved his chair and revealed what was hidden in his desk.

“How are you, Saki? The rich girl had been his second visit and she gave him a very special chocolate, which he couldn't stop tasting.

“T-Taka-sama” Saki was completely naked, only traces of chocolates could be seen on her body, she was spasming and her gaze was unfocused.

“At least you're still conscious... I'll have to find someone to clean the floor while I take you home” He sighed as she caressed his head, not everything could be glamorous, but he was satisfied with his life.

Bonus 1: Riko's great idea.

Mikan was in the kitchen of the mansion, she was finishing decorating the chocolate cake she prepared.

“Mikan can't stay behind Mikami.” She was sure that her taste was perfect, she would also share it with the others.

When she went to the freezer to get ice for the drinks, she noticed something in the bottom that she didn't see the last time she opened it.

"What is this?" It looked like chocolate in the shape of a strange mountain.

“Oh, it was the first attempt at Taka's chocolate we made.” Lala had arrived with Yami, Haruna and Riko.

“Y-You hadn't thrown it away.” Haruna looked nervous and embarrassed.

“I didn't want to waste it”

“Lala-sama always so carefree” Pekke sighed.

“Why does it look like that?” To Mikan it didn't look like a heart even remotely.

“We each made it with a mold of our breasts” Lala had no problem saying it, but Riko and Haruna covered their faces while Yami stared at them and Mikan almost dropped the chocolate.

"Why?" It was the only thing the blonde said.

“We wanted to do something special and while we were deciding, Riko arrived, she put her tits in the mix and gave us the idea, Haruna was the first to try it” Lala told the facts, but she omitted several details, such as that the orange-haired girl had only tripped when she fell into the mixture or that Haruna accepted because she did not want to use the alternative plan that had occurred to the pink-haired girl, who out of pure coincidence was the idea that Saki used

“Perverts” Haruna and Riko took another hit from Yami while Mikan secretly took notes for the future.

Bonus 2: Nursing:

The principal was now in front of the infirmary; He had taken Saki to his mansion to make her presentable before handing her over to her friends, who hadn't taken long to look for her at his house, he didn't even have to call them, which seemed to frustrate Rin, Aya only enjoyed a slice of chocolate cake that was being served.

"Well, Mikado, I'm... here." He didn't expect any jokes from the doctor, but not the spectacle in front of him.

“I was starting to think you were going to stand us up.” Mikado opened his white robe to highlight that he was wearing solid chocolate underwear.

“Do you like it?” Oshizu, who also wore the same outfit, had her spirit to the point of coming out of her body, simply let herself be dragged by her boss, although she was almost warmed by the look the principal was giving her.

“I love it… but someone beat them to it, although I appreciate the feeling” The principal simply broke off a few pieces in the chest area and ate them “Delicious, see you tomorrow” He left, leaving the women stunned.

“Girls now are more assertive than I expected” The doctor sighed, it seemed like it was yesterday that she had Lala put aphrodisiacs in her chocolate, now she seemed to need it for the principal to notice her. (When did he start to matter so much to me?) She was not a young girl who did not realize what she was feeling, she could tell that this was going outside the limits of her game or that she was bothered by his lack of reaction for her. (If I continue like this I will develop a terrible taste in men) she laughed a little.

“Can I put my uniform back on?…and can we eat the rest of the chocolate?” His boss's response was to laugh harder.

“Sure, I should level the playing field, I'll make a call.”

3