Chapter 34: Winds of advance
228 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Yui woke up in a strangely good mood and showed it just like any other change of mood, trying to impose the school rules.

“What are you trying to do with those clothes and that haircut?!” The black-haired girl yelled at another student who looked like a delinquent from the 80s, he had a gigantic pompadour.

“Ah?, hey, I'm a year older than you, you shouldn't talk to me like that.” He didn't seem intimidated by the girl in front of him.

“Even if you are a sempai, it is a violation of the rules!”

“And who in this school cares about the rules?!... wait, aren't you the one who came half-naked on the first day of school?” Rumors of all kinds continued to spread around the school

“O-Of course not!” Her blushing face wasn't very convincing. “This is about…”

“Do you need help, Kategawa Yui?” Yami interrupted the discussion, she seemed to be leaving her class.

“Yami-chan!” She hoped she wouldn't do anything drastic, at least she already learned her name.

“Ah? Are you also coming to complain?” He didn't seem intimidated by the blonde either. “Little kids should learn not to intrude on private conversations.” He seemed to be trying to make a threatening face.

"Little?" From Yami's expression, whatever meaning she took from his words, she was ready to attack so she started swinging her hair into blades.

“Kyak!” Yui started to move for fear of being hit, but she only caused one to hit her in a particular place, fortunately without physical damage to her body.

“Owaaaa!” The criminal also received no injuries, but his accessories were cut in half and his hair was destroyed, leaving him bald as he ran away in fear.

“That should be enough.” The blonde looked a little satisfied.

“T-That's right, thank you” The black-haired girl consoled herself that no one needed to go to the infirmary “Well, I have to go back to the disciplinary committee room” she said goodbye, without realizing that she was leaving something important.

“Okay.” Before Yami also continued on his way, she noticed that there was some kind of piece of cloth on the floor.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Why does this school attract so many crazy or unmoral people?” In a completely biased way, although she herself did not seem to notice it, Yui was referring to the criminal and not Yami.

After continuing to walk for a few minutes, she felt a persistent discomfort under her skirt.

"What could it be? ... I feel a kind of breeze below." When she checked, she realized a scandalous fact. (…It's not there!? Why don't I have my panties!?) The only thing that came to mind was the incident from recently (T-This is dangerous… I must be careful not to expose myself) She regained her composure surprisingly quickly, but she couldn't stop imagining what the others would say to her.

……………………………(Yui’s mind)…………………………………………………………..

“Yui isn't wearing anything underneath!” Risa and Mio were excited, it seemed like they were going to ask for an autograph.

“Are you trying something new?” Oshizu just looked confused.

“You are shameless! You can't get enough of using tricks to get Taka-sama's attention! There's still a month left until your turn, you're coming a week before Haruna!” Saki was scolding her while her subordinates looked at her with contempt from behind.

“So you finally decided to come over to this side, don't worry, I'll teach you everything I know.” Haruna seemed to be about to drag Yui to a dark room when Lala burst in.

“Yui, I heard that you are ready to hand over to Taka, come on, I'll take you.” Lala teleported her to the director's office.

“Yui, I heard you became indecent, do you want to become indecent with me?” The principal approached her and began to lick her neck.

"I..."

………………..…………..(Coming out of Yui’s mind)……………………………………

The black-haired girl had slapped herself on her cheek to return to reality.

(I'm not a pervert!) Before she could continue arguing with herself, someone called her.

“Oh, Yui, where are you going?” They were the real Risa and Mio.

(Why should I just be at the top of a ladder?!) She realized that she had continued walking while she fantasized.

"Hmm?" Risa realized that the black-haired girl was grabbing her skirt very tightly. “What's wrong, Yui? Are you embarrassed to show your panties?” They both approached her. “Don't worry, we're among girls.”

"So is"

“Indecent!” When Yui felt the duo's hands on her thighs, she ran down the stairs.

“As formal as always”

“It's true.” None of them seemed to notice anything strange about her.

“It's a pity, I wanted to ask her what she received for the white day.”

“I loved those fine chocolates imported from France” Mio drooled to remember their flavor, good thing she still had reservations

“Let's go eat some.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Why are all the windows open!?” If it weren't for the Sakura trees blooming and giving the hallway a good atmosphere, she would think that someone was plotting against her.

“I'm not going out with you, Saruyama! Get it!... Hello, Yui” The black-haired girl turned slowly to see who was calling her from the corner.

“Riko-chan, W-What are you doing here?”

“T-There is a lost dog because here and Lala had several people looking for him” For some reason, Riko also seemed embarrassed and kept her hands on her back.

“I-I see” Suddenly a wind blew and lifted her skirt, she tried to cover herself from it, but seeing the completely red face of her friend, she knows that didn't make it.

“Y-Y-Yui, y-y-you a-are you…” The fact that she didn't faint from it meant that the principal had trained her well.

“I-It's not what you think!” The black-haired girl tried to get closer to explain, but Riko kept retreating.

“D-Don't worry, I-I understand.” From the look on her face, she wouldn't fool a dead person. Just when she was going to reach her, Riko ended up tripping, causing both of them to fall.

“Ouch… W-What is this!?” As she composed herself she realized that Riko had dropped a plastic bag, which contained what she believed was a phallic-shaped vibrator.

“I-I-It's just a c-candy” she had found it on her desk, from the card she found out that it was her white day gift from the principal, she had been hiding it all day

“…” The two were in some very awkward moments, especially when they both noticed that the candy actually started to vibrate, not helping the orange-haired girl's defense.

Not knowing what to do, Yui just ran away, ignoring Rika's scream.

"Wait…!" She didn't know if it was a good idea to shout out what was next as she held Yui's bra in her hand.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

(This has to be a nightmare!) When she lost sight of Rika, the black-haired woman noticed that she was now missing her bra. (Keep calm! No one is going to find out! Just go home... This couldn't be worse!) At least she was already at the lockers and there was no one around

“Yui, just the person I was looking for.” The black-haired girl felt her eyes spin like spirals when she saw the principal coming towards her through the entrance.

“T-T-Taka” She couldn't keep calm and covered herself as if she were naked.

"Okay... I'm here to deliver your gift for the white day." The only thing missing was Saki, but he was going to return her favor that night.

“T-Thank you,” she wasn't even paying attention to what she was holding, it was a kind of small fountain of white chocolate that was shaped like a kitten licking a bowl, where the candy would fall.

The talk continued, but Yui felt that the principal's gaze was passing through her clothes and that she was getting hotter and hotter.

"Taka! I think I already found the puppy. Come on! You should see it too Yui, it's very cute." Lala had also arrived and the black-haired girl was so upset that she didn't resist when the pink-haired girl dragged them both. .

During the journey she managed to recover a little, however, her alarm went off when she saw Haruna, Riko and Oshuzu in the courtyard.

“Oshizu-chan!” The last thing she needed was a commotion caused by the ghost.

"Yes?" The android thought she was calling her.

Yui didn't respond because she was busy competing with Riko to see who could find the most interesting thing on the floor.

“Lala, we couldn't find…” As if it were a signal to Haruna's words, a dog with a rather rough face walked towards them.

"There is!" The pink-haired girl went to pet him and the black-haired girl almost hurt her neck when she turned it around and saw that the dog was running towards Oshizu.

(Why did it have to be just her?!) She tried to walk away slowly, but there was no time.

“Hyaaaaaa!” Strong winds were blowing, exposing Yui's butt in front of everyone, but they didn't have time to comment on it because some of them started flying.

“Lala, do what you did last time!” The fat man shouted, but Lala didn't respond because the dog was thrown in her face and she couldn't see.

“G-Get us out of here!” Haruna, Riko and Yui are floating a few meters above the ground. “Don't look at me!” The black-haired girl was trying to cover her intimate part with her skirt.

“You think I have a choice!” The fat man was stuck face up on the floor. “Why aren’t you wearing underwear?!” He doesn't know why he bothers planning at the beginning of the plot if the girls were already going to go naked around their school.

“I'm not indecent!” Being completely defeated, she only covered her face with her hands. She was lucky that none of the flying objects hit her, but she felt like she was going down... towards the principal's face, which she couldn't see because she kept covering her face out of embarrassment. When she touched the ground, she was not as hard or rough as  expected, she finally noticed her situation by looking at the belly that was missing a visible head.

“It…It…ah! ah!” Yui looked like she was going to faint from overheating when she made sense of her situation, but the principal was faster and made the most obvious move by having a vagina in his face.

(She was already partially wet) The fat man kept licking the nectar that flowed from the sacred place

Haruna and Riko just looked completely blushing at the whole spectacle from above, although they had their own problems.

“Stay away!” One bird had begun to peck at the orange-haired girl to take away the candy she was carrying on her, they even got under her skirt.

"We have to do something!" Everything was getting out of control and Haruna was doing what she could, luckily, Lala managed to get the dog off her without hurting it, but she used a lot of force making it fly towards the android's face, who didn't take it well.

“HYAAAAAAAA!!!”

Everyone began to spin in a vortex, windows shattered and walls cracked, the only good news was that no one could see the scene either; It had been a while since Yui's mind had flown away and she lay clinging to the fat man, accidentally pulling down his pants that, thanks to the winds, flew away, she only continued moaning while her crotch seemed stuck to the principal's face; Haruna, who had a bird with a piece of cloth in its beak, had bolted towards Lala, who had finally managed to throw her teleporter at the dog and Riko was…

“Ouch… sniff… I-It hurts” she was crying because her crotch was bleeding because of the rod penetrating her.

(I-I can't believe... that I lost my virginity this way... in more ways than one) And the person responsible hadn't even noticed because his view was still blocked, Riko didn't know how to react, burst into tears, get angry, go into shock... she only felt pain.

Oshizu had fainted and Haruna, after letting go of Lala's tail because it was the only thing she managed to hold on to, did not know how to react to the sight of Riko being penetrated and Yui receiving an oral from her boyfriend.

“Aaaaaaah! Y-You are going to be responsible for this!” After cumming again, Yui also fainted.

"L-Lala we must help them" The blue-haired girl was just thanking God that this did not happen with strangers, Riko still did not agree with her date and it seemed that destiny chose for her and Yui only received an advance, It could be worse.

“Please…” The orange-haired girl couldn't get up.

“Understood” Lala recovering, she put a pill in the orange-haired girl's mouth and took out a machine that she could with the trio“This medicine will reduce the pain of your first time and will help the production of fluid for lubrication, increasing your arousal and this machine will project a field that will prevent you from being seen.

“I meant to take them to the infirmary…”

Riko wanted to join in the complaint, she could feel how the medicine was taking effect, the princiipal also seemed to realize the situation because he began to move his hips... or run out of breath because of how he tried to lift Yui from his face.

“W-Wait. Ah.. Please… no…” She didn't know if she preferred the pain to what she felt now.

"We will leave her private time, come on Haruna, we must take Oshizu to Mikado-sensei" Lala took her by the hand and dragged her while Haruna realized how bizarre her life was if this didn't bother her. 

 

2