Chapter 42 – My perks are surprisingly versatile [R-18]
119 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, dear readers! Double release for you guys with this chapter and the previous one. You guys will finally get to read those two R18 chapters, which are... Let's say 'long' and 'stimulating'.

Anyway, I'll let you enjoy those two chapters in peace!

 

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

 

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance! https://buy.stripe.com/4gwdTHfLo2fR2Xu6oo

 

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer  (11+ advanced chapters available)

To all my Patrons: Thank you very much for your support!

 

For those interested, I'm also writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse:

‘Ben Parker, a former Special Forces’ Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, with three Perks granted to him by an unknown entity, will have to grow his cultivation along his loved ones and teammates while navigating the Earth, a planet full of interesting but dangerous secrets.

https://www.scribblehub.com/read/796814-my-name-is-ben-parker-the-knights-multiverse-x-mcu/chapter/796819/

********************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.
 
Demian's P.O.V.
 
Sera put both of her hands on his muscular chest before pushing him lightly to the side. Following what she clearly expected of him, he let himself fall on his back, the mattress cushioning his short 'drop'. While patting around with her delicate hands, the petite redhead lifted her charming body glistening with perspiration until she sat on his toned stomach.
 
Looking at her patting around his upper body, feeling every contour of his muscles, he thought amusedly. 'Is she patting around to know where she's going or just to grope me?' He, however, did not make any remark out loud. After all, the sensation was highly enjoyable, so why should he complain about it?
 
Once the naked woman seemed to have found the right position, she started lowering her upper body to kiss him briefly, before taking a page from his book by leaving a trail of kisses from his lips to his neck, all the while gently caressing his pectoral muscles until she reached his own stiff nipples where she copied his previous actions of teasing her breasts.
 
Unlike what he thought, the three-pronged 'attack' almost made him explode. Almost. Letting out a grunt of both relief and pleasure, the young man however spotted the mischievous smile on her face making him certain that she noticed how close he came to climaxing.
 
His guess was confirmed when her small mouth moved to his right nipple while her right hand kept teasing his left one and her left hand trailed down along the ridge vertically separating his abdominal muscles. The lower her hand traveled, the slower it became and the more he felt his control slipping, with his entire body tensing in preparation for his unavoidable climax. He only had a small window of 'rest' when she had to bypass her own thigh blocking the way for her hand.
 
As soon as her exquisite fingers unwittingly brushed against his erect shaft, the latter still covered by his underwear, his mind blanked for a brief moment before feeling an incredible sensation of pleasure coursing through his whole body, pushing his mind to a place he had never been before.
 
When he came down from his brief high, he noticed the small shivers wracking his muscles, while a wet sensation came from his underwear. Throwing a brief gaze toward his lower body, he noticed the massive wet stains on the front of his underwear. 'That one will need to be washed thoroughly...' He thought randomly before his eyes were attracted to his lover's movements.
 
The woman had moved from his stomach at one point and had started to pull on the piece of clothing he was wearing, trying to remove it gently, but the stiffness of his sizable member made the task harder than it should. 'Fortunately' for the petite woman, after having discharged a certain amount of white fluid, it started to slowly soften.
 
He could have helped her, but the genuine look of curiosity mixed with some determination made him decide to relent, only commenting on her previous performance. “It was amazing, Love.” His words made her freeze for a very brief moment before her face turned toward his own and with a delighted smile she declared. “I'm glad. You've made me a VERY happy woman tonight. So I can't not reciprocate, right?”
 
Chuckling at her words, he replied. “I can't really say anything against that statement, now, can I?” Pausing for a second, he added. “You seem to be struggling a little, so let me help you a little...” Following his words, he flexed his abdominal muscles to lift his toned butt slightly from the mattress before saying. “You can pull it, now.”
 
With a puzzled look, she started to pull the fabric down from his waist, before a look of realization appeared on her face accompanied by a few giggles as her fingers brushed his muscular legs while bringing the pair of underwear with them until she threw it away somewhere on the floor. Turning back toward him briefly she said cutely. “Thank you, Dem.”
 
She then started moving her body between his legs while Demian retorted, amusedly. “Always a pleasure, my little succubus.” A small playful grin briefly appeared on her face before her focus went back to his lower body. After putting her graceful hands on the inside of his thighs, slightly above his knees to be precise, she started moving them upward, her fingers softly brushing against his skin along the way.
 
His previously softening shaft started hardening instantly at her touch until it was as erect as a stone pillar, while shivers of pleasure coursed through his entire body, drawing a low grunt of enjoyment from him. It lasted until her digits closed in on his shaft. The sensation of brushing against his member made her freeze for a brief moment while a small blush appeared on her fair cheeks.
 
She did not stop for long though, as her left hand moved slightly downward to examine gently his family jewels, while her right hand did something similar with his hardened member, slowly going from the bottom to the top. 'Oh God! It feels amazing!' He thought while enjoying her delicate touch.
 
Because of his previous ejaculation, his private parts were covered with his own fluid, which seemed to intrigue the young woman. “Is this...?” She asked when her hands met the white liquid. “Yep!” He answered curtly, before being taken by surprise with her next action.
 
While wearing a curious look on her face, the petite redhead moved her right hand closer to her face before her exquisite little nose sniffed a few times. “I thought it would stink, but it doesn't have much of a smell at all...” She then licked her palm before visibly savoring his taste, clearly not aware of how arousing that action was to Demian. A few seconds later she gulped it down and muttered with a tilt of her head. “It tastes as it smells. Not bad but not particularly flavorful. Maybe it's an acquired taste?”
 
Her words and actions made him speechless, but he could not deny that seeing her drinking his white essence made him strangely proud and excited at the same time. “I've got a lot more where it came from if you're interested...” He remarked with an amused smile adorning his face. To his words, she seemed to wake up from her pondering, making the previously vanished blush on her face reappear.
 
However, Demian was not sure anymore if it was because of shyness or because of excitement. After all, hidden behind an innocent and pure facade, he was starting to understand how much of a little horny succubus she actually was. Again, nothing to complain about.
 
The aroused look on her face as she brought her face closer to his shaft coupled with the clear liquid streaming from her lower entrance cleared his previous doubts entirely. Once her nose was close to his twitching dick, she sniffed a few times before saying. “The more I smell it the more I...”
 
Not finishing her sentence, she set her hands on his private parts, before giving his shaft a tentative lick, which sent an electric shock through his body while a moan of pleasure escaped his lips. His reaction seemed to have pleasantly surprised his charming lover if he believed the proud grin on her face.
 
As if it were the signal she was waiting for, she proceeded to lick his entire member clean, eliciting a few moans from him. When she arrived at the top, he explained. “You need to pull the skin back from the top, Love. Do it gently, though.” He did not add that last part because he did not trust her, but simply because it was every man's weakness, and any damage there terrified Demian profoundly.
 
In any case, she listened to him and gently peeled the skin back until he told her it was enough. Before he could say anything else, she started stroking the dark red glans with her moist tongue, from behind the corona at the bottom to the leaking urethra at the very top. Her ministration made him shiver in pleasure as even more pre-cum streamed from his phallus.
 
Despite increasing her 'workload', the incredibly sexy redhead did not let a word of complaint escape her busy mouth. Instead, a few accidental satisfied moans left her lips a few times, accompanied by some discreet sniffing sounds, that brought a playful smile on his face when his mind was not too busy enjoying her amazing services.
 
At one point, she seemed to think that she was not doing enough as, while gently fondling his testicles, she moved her mouth to try to swallow his glans. Because of the difference in size between the two, she had to try a few times before finally succeeding. She, however, stopped moving for a bit to help her small mouth get used to having his stiff pillar inside.
 
Of course, she only had the glans inside, but the sensation was already amazing. After all, that particular part was the most sensitive place on a male's shaft, and the squishy and moist sensation of her mouth stimulated it wonderfully. The look she sported with his member between her lips also increased the excitement greatly.
 
“Good girl!” He mumbled as his right hand started stroking her deep-red-colored hair. His caress made her eyes narrow in comfort before she started moving her tongue all around his pulsing shaft, increasing the pleasure he was feeling and almost making him ejaculate. Since he wanted to enjoy her ministrations for a while longer, however, he held it in.
 
Once her mouth seemed more used to his size, she tried to insert it deeper without much success, though. With a lustful gaze directed at his girlfriend's stuffed cheeks, he noticed her frustrated look and remarked. “Don't force yourself too much, Love. Instead, you can use your hands to gently stroke it from top to bottom.”
 
Listening to his instructions, her delicate fingers enveloped softly his pillar before moving up and down in a slow rhythm, which unwittingly increased his build-up pleasure, until he felt like he could not hold it in anymore and exclaimed. “I'm gonna... Cum... Ugh!!” Right afterward, a flash of white traversed his mind, provoking light spasms in his muscles for a short moment before his body slackened progressively.
 
Despite his mind blanking out, he could still subconsciously feel his lower member flooding Sera's mouth with his white juice. When his mind became a bit clearer, he moved his gaze toward his lover, where he saw her already full cheeks, seemingly ready to burst. Gulping again and again, she tried swallowing all of his essence without wasting any.
 
'Unfortunately' for her, both his 'tank' and 'hose' seemed to be too effective as some white liquid was dripping from both of her mouth's corners, making for an extraordinarily stimulating view for the young man. Due to the excitement, the flooding lasted slightly longer but still came to an end not too long later.
 
Letting out a sigh of pleasure, he declared. “Honestly, if I didn't know it was your first time doing that, I'd swear you were a professional. I've never felt that good. Even in my previous life.” A few seconds later, she finished swallowing everything before doing a small clean-up with her strangely skilled tongue, which sent small shivers through his body.
 
After that, she moved her head back and with a discreet pop, the head of his shaft left her small mouth, appearing in the world in its dark red glory. As she stood up straight, she used her dainty fingers to catch the drops of semen covering her chin before licking them and swallowing with a smile of satisfaction adorning her face.
 
Cocking his brow, he asked curiously. “Is it that good?” Turning her focus back to him, she licked her lips seductively before replying. “The taste is average, but I can feel a sort of warmth in my body when I swallow it. It makes me feel really comfortable.” Her words made him realize something.
 
“I'm guessing it should be the result of the Love Bond. I mean, I've never heard of semen having that kind of effect otherwise.” Nodding her head, she looked thoughtful while muttering. “If that's the result of swallowing it with my mouth, what would it be to swallow it with my pussy...?”
 
With a teasing tone, he retorted. “Why don't we directly experiment with it then?” Giggling softly at his words, she replied. “You're a real pervert, Babe.” Chuckling briefly, he responded. “Says the woman who was just swallowing my sperm as if it was Ambrosia.” Tapping her chin in mock pondering, she admitted. “I guess we're both perverts, then. Aren't we a match made in heaven?”
 
The two then burst into laughter together at her joke before they lay down in each other's embrace. As Sera was about to kiss his lips, she hesitated before asking. “Should I go clean my mouth? I mean...” Before she could say anything else, the young man gave her a brief peck on her slightly swollen lips and declared.
 
“I drank your own juices earlier and you still kissed me. So why should it be different this time? Just try to leave as little as possible in your mouth if you can. After all, I don't particularly enjoy drinking my own sperm.” Giggling at his words, she retorted. “Very well, then. I'll pay attention to that.” Before lowering her head until her lips brushed against his, the two nibbling on each other's.
 
At one point, the young man moved his tongue inside her mouth before gently coiling it around hers. Surprisingly, there was no strange taste anywhere, but then he thought of the time when he drank her own tasteless love fluid and thought that it might also have something to do with his Love Bond Perk.
 
Shoving that thought aside, his hands moved down swiftly to her springy buttocks and started kneading them carefully, quickly followed by his lover doing the same thing but with his. The two enjoyed each other's ministrations for a while, as their excitement built up more and more, with their breath becoming more and more hurried.
 
At one point, Sera broke the kiss and declared lustfully. “I don't want to wait anymore, Babe. I want your big dick in me.” “With pleasure.” He retorted before caringly moving her body so that her back lay on the mattress while he was positioned between her slightly bent and spread-out legs.
 
Thanks to what he believed was his superior physique, his member never became completely soft, even after having ejaculated twice already. However, even that partial softness disappeared as soon as the view of his alluring lover in such an inviting position met his gaze.
 
Looking at her seemingly tiny lower entrance glistening with love juice, then at his own sizable shaft, a sudden thought came to him. 'Will it...?' With some hesitation, he decided. 'I'll just go slowly...' Out loud he stated. “I'm quite big, Love, so you should prepare yourself.” Giggling slightly, she retorted. “Aren't I supposed to be the one worried here? Don't fret about it and put it in.”
 
Despite her apparent bravado, he could feel her body tense up slightly, at his warning, which, in hindsight, might make things worse. 'No use crying over spilled milk, I guess...' He thought as he started aligning his proudly erect member to her enticing lower lips, touching the latter softly. The feeling made a light shudder traverse both of them at the same time, with some clear liquid spilling from their respective genitalia as a result.
 
Shaking his head slightly to regain his focus, the young man started inserting his glans inside her warm cave. Unlike what he expected, he did not have any problem getting inside, probably due to their previous foreplay. Shoving that thought aside for the moment, he put his entire focus on the current situation.
 
A few short centimeters (less than an inch) inside, he suddenly felt a thin and somewhat elastic membrane touching the head of his fleshy weapon. “It might be a bit painful, Love.” She clearly understood what he meant as her breathing became a bit hurried.
 
To make it less unpleasant, Demian used his thumb, wet with her love liquid, to tenderly caress her reddened clit, which seemed to do the trick as her body visibly loosened up while some pleasant moans escaped her dainty mouth. When the young man felt that she was distracted enough, he pushed his hips swiftly until he felt something tear inside his lover, leaving her passage clear of any other obstructions.
 
Instead of going deeper, however, he stopped for a moment, observing Sera's reaction, which was abnormally calm, in his opinion. Well, not exactly calm as a loud moan of clear bliss left her alluring lips, while her body arched up in what he felt was a small climax. 'That's definitely not a normal reaction.' He thought before asking curiously. “How do you feel, Love?”
 
“Mmmhhh... Amazing...” As if she realized something she asked. “Shouldn't it hurt, though?” Feeling puzzled, he responded. “That's what I heard before. Could it be because of my Perks?” Shaking her head slowly, she replied with some impatience. “I don't know, but why don't we think about it later when you're not penetrating me with your big thing?” Chuckling embarrassedly, he claimed. “Sorry about that. I'll keep going.”
 
Following his words, he pushed his shaft until he reached the deepest part of her insides, all the while enjoying the warm and moist sensation. It was a bit of a tight fit, and, inserting his whole length was, at least for now, clearly impossible, but it was still an incredibly pleasurable sensation.
 
Touching her depths, he started pulling back until only a small part stayed in her warm cave before pushing it back inside leisurely. His movements were not exactly uniform in the beginning, but as time passed by, he quickly found a good rhythm, while hitting the right spot inside to give the both of them as much pleasure as possible.
 
As her moans kept getting louder and louder, he decided to plug her mouth by smashing his lips against hers before sticking his tongue inside and starting to entwine it with hers. The sounds of pleasure that came from her still resounded in the room but were instantly more muffled.
 
Unlike his own stamina which seemed to have increased slightly since the beginning of their lovemaking session, Sera kept climaxing over and over with his increasingly vigorous hips movements, giving him an even easier time gliding his penis to and fro inside her tight cave. The constant shivers from her orgasms made him almost lose it a few times, but he decided to hold it in a bit more to increase the pleasure for both of them.
 
The almost uninterrupted climaxes started taking a toll on the woman's mind as he noticed her hip and tongue movements slacking while the arms she snaked around his neck had trouble staying in place. 'It's time...' He thought as both his mind and body had reached the breaking point.
 
Letting go of his hold on his own climax, he did a last strong push until his shaft touched her womb before flooding her insides with his white seed as his body gently fell on hers, while his mind completely blanked out for an unknown amount of time while his body kept twitching from the pleasure that almost fried his brain.
 
It lasted for a while before his mind cleared up a bit and he could think somewhat. Despite the enjoyable relaxation his body was feeling, he still moved his tired arms to push himself from the unmoving body of his lover before examining her current state. He was a bit worried that the stimulation was too much for her weaker body.
 
His concern seemed superfluous, though, as a blissful smile was plastered on her face with some saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth. Her chest was slowly moving up and down, which, besides displaying her great pair of assets, also reassured him when it came to her physical state. He would have to wait until she woke up to check her mental state, though.
 
However, if his hunch was right, everything that seemed out of the norm, like the incredible pleasure they both felt which almost turned him crazy, the lack of pain when he broke her hymen, and the constant overflowing lust they had for each other, all of that probably came from the Love Bond Perk acting in tandem while the physiology perk assisted in the background.
 
That meant that not only would she not have any bad sequelae from their lovemaking session, but they might even receive some great gains. 'Plus, if we can have that kind of sex all the time, then it'd be awesome...' He thought while his mind turned more and more fuzzy. Lowering his upper body down on his lover's naked chest, he paid attention to avoid suffocating her with his weight before closing his eyes and falling asleep peacefully, his mind exhausted from the previous experience.
3