Chapter 43 – Checking their physical progress
72 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, dear readers! Here's chapter 43!

Two quick info:

-I caught a cold around last Friday. It wasn't too bad at first, but from Sunday onward my brain started melting until I was physically incapable of writing a word. Thankfully, I started getting better on Wednesday, so I was able to write half a chapter then. Beside a runny noise that I still have, I was healthy enough to resume writing yesterday. Why did I tell you guys that? Because that means that this chapter will be the only one for this week.

-The second info is the fact that I re-edited chapter 4 and 5 of this novel, if you're interested, you can check them out. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised from the result.

I'll now leave you with your chapter!

See ya next week!

 

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

 

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance! https://buy.stripe.com/4gwdTHfLo2fR2Xu6oo

 

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer  (11+ advanced chapters available)

To all my Patrons: Thank you very much for your support!

 

For those interested, I'm also writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse:

‘Ben Parker, a former Special Forces’ Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, with three Perks granted to him by an unknown entity, will have to grow his cultivation along his loved ones and teammates while navigating the Earth, a planet full of interesting but dangerous secrets.

https://www.scribblehub.com/read/796814-my-name-is-ben-parker-the-knights-multiverse-x-mcu/chapter/796819/

*********************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.
 
 
Demian's P.O.V.
 
Several hours later, Demian woke up gradually, with every part of his body and mind feeling warm and comfortable. After letting out a soft relaxed moan, his eyes fluttered open, leaving him with a side view of Sera's charming sleeping face. The image brought a joyful smile to his face, with butterflies flying around in his stomach.
 
'I think I could stay like this for hours and it's not only for the view.' He thought while feeling her soft breasts rubbing against his chest and his shaft still embraced by her inside. Only around half an hour later did the young man stop basking in the feeling and resolve to examine himself and the naked woman he was lying on. At least as much as he could without waking her up.
 
He thus moved his body slightly, flexing his muscles all over to feel any difference from the day prior. After a brief preliminary examination, he had his answer, although incomplete. Only by training with his older cousin would he be able to have a more thorough understanding of his current body.
 
'I can feel an increase in strength, but it's not as huge as the increase from this afternoon. I'll have to test it out with Bryn later. Hopefully, I won't be too beaten up this time.' He thought before his hands moved discreetly around his lover's body to check her muscles. 'Definitely an increase in mass and density. Her flexibility should have also increased, but I can't exactly check that right now.' He pondered with some amusement.
 
Now that he verified the fact that she did indeed receive great gains from their lovemaking session, the young man felt a lot more relieved. The incredible brain-frying pleasure they both enjoyed made him slightly worried for her, after all.
 
Shoving that thought aside, he decided that, while waiting for her to wake up, he might as well try to increase his strength as much as he could. After grabbing her delicate frame as carefully as he could, with their lower parts still connected, he turned his own body to lie on his back while setting her on his torso before closing his eyes and emptying his mind to meditate. His breathing became deeper and deeper until it was almost indiscernible.
 
A few hours later, his meditation was suddenly interrupted by the redhead's twitching body. Only a few seconds then elapsed after which the young woman's languid moan resounded in his ears, stimulating his previously sleeping lust. While gently rubbing her tender cheeks on his torso, she mumbled. “Morning, Babe.”
 
After moving his right hand from her back to her silky red hair, he started stroking it lovingly while declaring in a soft tone. “Morning, Love. Did you sleep well?” She responded in a sleepy voice. “Mmhh! It waa...” After a big yawn, she continued. “It was the best sleep I've ever had.” Moving her lower body slightly, he could spot a satisfied smile appearing on her face as she added. “The Wake-up 'greeting' is also nice...”
 
Chuckling at her choice of words, he gently blew in her ear before whispering. “I can't deny that being inside you for the whole night was a very pleasant experience...” His actions and words elicited another small moan from her coupled with her walls tightening on his pillar. Lifting her head in his direction, she teased back. “The feeling is mutual, I assure you...”
 
Snickering, he quickly checked the time before turning back to her and stating. “You know, we've got a few hours before the girls wake up... So why don't we practice our movements some more?” With a fake thoughtful look on her face, she retorted. “It's true that we were a bit too stiff last...” Her words were suddenly muffled by the young man's lips before the two went back to exploring each other's bodies.
 
A few hours later, the two fell asleep a second time, but this time, only an hour elapsed before the young man woke up, followed by his lover a few minutes later. Checking the time on his alarm clock, a chuckle escaped him as he stated. “It's already 8 a.m., Love. I think we should get out of bed before Aunty comes to check if we're still alive. What do you say?”
 
Giggling at his words, she responded. “I think you're just scared of not being able to keep up...” Faking a cough, he retorted. “I've got no idea of what you're talking about...” Tapping gently on his chest, she replied, amused. “Don't worry, Babe. I'm feeling too sore down there to keep going anyway. So, you're off the hook for now.”
 
Her blunt words made his lips twitch before claiming. “You're really trying your best to make me feel embarrassed, aren't you?” With a playful smile, she declared. “That's because it's really fun.” Pausing for a second to think, she then continued with a mischievous smile on her face. “Why don't you carry me to the shower? I feel exhausted.”
 
Rolling his eyes at her obvious laziness, he nonetheless responded tenderly. “If my queen demands it, I must oblige.” Before he detached his body from hers, stood up, and grabbed a few random clothes for her and him. Then, he said. “Hold the clothes for me, Love.” Once he gave them to her, he swiftly lifted her alluringly naked body into a princess carry before the two went to take a shower together.
 
Half an hour later, the two were all cleaned up and clothed, moving in the direction of the first floor. As soon as they left the staircase, they noticed the two other redheads chatting on the couch. “Morning!” He exclaimed, quickly followed by Sera's tired but happy voice. As soon as the two heard their morning greetings, they both turned their heads in the couple's direction, with the two displaying different emotions on their faces.
 
Brynhild had a mix of both amusement and irritation on her face when she looked at them, while Adeliya looked even more tired than Seraphine, while also seeming very excited. Bryn's sentiments, he could understand, but what he had trouble wrapping his head around was the reason for the middle-aged woman's enthusiasm.
 
His question was however quickly answered when he saw her dashing in the petite redhead's direction before her hands started moving around her daughter's body in a 'clinical' manner. “Mom! What are you doing?!” Her words made Adeliya seemingly wake up from her previously focused state.
 
“I was checking the changes in your body structure after the use of Demian's Perk. You don't have to deny it, Sweetie. You were so loud that it took me hours to fall asleep last night.” A red blush appeared on the younger woman's face after she heard her mother's half-teasing, half-annoyed remark.
 
“I-I...” Looking both embarrassed and speechless at the same time, she nonetheless ended up mumbling. “Do you have to be so blunt, Mom?” Shrugging her shoulders with an 'I don't care' look on her face, Adeliya responded. “The two of you had sex. So what? There's nothing to be embarrassed about.”
 
Pausing for a second, she added. “Now, what I want to know is how much did your strength grow.” Letting out a helpless sigh, while Demian and Bryn were laughing on the side, Sera retorted. “Alright... How do you want to do it, then?” The mature redhead had a pensive look following her question as she answered. “I guess we could go to the gym. That way, we can also check Demian's physical improvements!“
 
Feeling a bit surprised at being called out, the young man nonetheless replied. “We can do that. I felt like I broke through some kind of limit yesterday afternoon so we could check if that's true or not.” Cocking her eyebrow, Bryn retorted. “If you did, that means you've reached the Master Level...”
 
Unlike his cousin, who seemed to have mixed feelings, the prospect seemed to thrill his Aunt who exclaimed. “That'd be amazing. Let's go check it out! Move along people!” Before the woman pulled on Sera's hands to lead her toward the gym. The other two 'children' followed the mother and daughter duo until they reached the massive room filled with training equipment.
 
Once there, the middle-aged doctor instructed. “The two of you remove all your clothes besides your underwear. I want to check your muscle growth. I'll go get my instruments while I'm at it.” As soon as she was done, she quickly left the room, leaving the three cousins 'staring' speechlessly at each other.
 
“I guess we should...” Sera started before Demian replied. “Yeah...” While a wry smile surfaced on his face, his body began to move, taking off all his clothes and leaving only the skin-tight underwear he was wearing beneath. Normally, he preferred looser ones, but since he was planning on practicing earlier, it made more sense to wear ones capable of securing his private parts in place.
 
Beside him, the petite redhead mirrored his actions, leaving only a pair of panties and a sports bra on her body. With the lights 'fully' on, he was finally able to check her body with his naked eyes instead of using his hands to blindly touch everywhere. Not that the latter was something he disliked doing, but it was admittedly less 'visually' impactful.
 
Her body frame, which could formerly be qualified as 'delicate', now switched to being better called 'muscular', although on the lean side of things. Her abdominal muscles were slightly defined, even without being flexed. The same could be said about her biceps, triceps, quadriceps, and every other muscle on her body. Her physical growth transformed the petite woman from a weak-looking girl into a wild Amazon full of power and flexibility, with none of the usual bulkiness attributed to having a more muscular frame.
 
Despite having spent the whole night exploring that same incredibly attractive body, Demian could not stop his eyes from roaming around her alluring form over and over again, until a brief moment later a small smile appeared on her face as she turned her face toward him while asking playfully.
 
“Like what you see?” Noting her cheeky smile, he teased back with a similar grin. “I don't LIKE it. I love it!” Giggling lightly, she responded. “Too bad I can't look at yours. It's such a waste! I guess I'll have to touch...” She was suddenly interrupted by Bryn's forceful cough, the latter then stating. “Get a room, you two. You're becoming very annoying.”
 
Looking at the tall woman, Demian noticed the very light blush on her face and the discreet peeks she threw toward his almost naked body. As a good man, though, he decided to spare her feelings and acted as if he did not see her actions. However, her sister did not seem to agree as she retorted mischievously. “I wish we could, but Dem said he promised to practice with you today, so I had to kiss that thought goodbye. I'm so jealous!”
 
The latter was said in an overly dramatic tone, meant to tease her older sister. From the deepening red color on Bryn's cheeks coupled with her evasive gaze, the brown-haired young man could tell that it seemed to have worked. What made it even more amusing to him was that, unlike with him, the muscular woman could not retaliate violently during a spar with her little sister.
 
The light chuckles that escaped him seemed to have been less discreet than he thought, though, as the tall redhead moved her gaze in his direction while her eyes narrowed menacingly. Fortunately, Adeliya returned at that moment, saving him from her embarrassed retaliation. In any case, since he knew she would not go too far, he was not particularly worried about it. He was also not only much stronger than before but could also heal up much faster as well. 'The perfect physique to grow through sparring.' He thought amusingly as he noticed the mature redhead starting to examine both of their bodies in detail.
 
Once she was done with the 'hands-on' examination, she instructed them to do a few physical exercises to check their bodies' current specs. After around 15 minutes, she told them to stop and started pondering on the data she collected and recorded in her notebook. When Demian asked her 'Why not use a computer?', she answered that it lacked security. Feeling like it made sense, he did not continue that line of questioning, instead asking.
 
“So? What are the results?” His questions seemed to pull her out of her ponderings, eliciting the following response. “The results are... incredible!” The stunned look on her face clearly displayed her inner feelings, even without her previous words. Nonetheless, the young man insisted since what he wanted were specifics, not knowing her feelings.
 
“That doesn't really answer my question, Aunty.” He said with a playful smile on his face. Sporting an apologetic look, she retorted. “I was slightly overwhelmed. Sorry about that!” Waving her apology away, he replied. “Don't worry about it! Then?” Nodding her head, she turned her gaze toward her daughter before starting her explanation. “I won't go into too much detail since I'm sure it'd go over your heads.”
 
Pausing for a second, she then continued. “I'll start with Sera. If I refer to your last recorded data, you were previously around the Middle of the Athlete Rank, with somewhat balanced body attributes, except your strength which was slightly below average for that Level. What's incredible is that you're now around the Beginner Elite Rank with absolutely balanced attributes. Even your strength caught up to everything else.”
 
Her words amazed Demian as he commented. “No wonder you were so surprised!” In one night, she reached a state that took him a few weeks to attain, despite having his physical Perk. 'What a cheater!' He thought, amused, before adding. 'I'm really glad that the Perk is so useful, though. It really went beyond what I expected!'
 
After his 'out loud' comment, the mature doctor turned her gaze toward him, throwing a glance at his body before stating with a strange gaze. “Now to you, Demian. From my previous observation, you were between the Mid to High Elite Rank with perfectly balanced attributes. But since you started training when your physical perk activated, it's nothing too surprising.”
 
Halting for a brief moment, she then continued. “As of now... You've reached the Middle Master Rank with perfectly balanced attributes...” Her words shocked the other three into silence for a few moments until he unconsciously remarked. “Damn!”
3