Chap 3: The first incident
493 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next morning, Gunner wakes up after experiencing a terrible dream. He's not sure whether it is a nightmare or a dream but one thing he's sure of is that was a Lucid dream. Lucid dream is a rare kind of dreams which only happens once in a blue moon. You got all your sense of reasoning and you can actually be able to control your dream but only to a small extend. Contradict to common belief, dream is quite rare to encounter, surely you might think that you often experience a dream but in reality you only go through a fraction of a dream. Human have in general 4 stages of sleep: light sleep ( N1 ), N2, N3 and REM ( Rapid Eye Movement ). We spend most of the time undergo the last phase and dream also often happens thie stage. In this stage your body is completely relaxed thus allowing your brain to wander around its imagination. The more tired you feel before you go to bed, the easier for you to fall asleep and so on the chance of encountering dream.

Back to Gunner's dream. It appeared like Gunner was standing in a vast monotonous white platform. The sun was up but it constantly changed color from dark to lighter tone therefore it was hard to observe the surrounding although there was not much to the eyes except a big wooden door in the middle of nowhere. The sky above emitted an eerie sound together with the cold winds could easily drive one's mind into craziness. There was not a single thing to see around Gunner, no living beings or anthing just plain emptiness. Even the platform on which Gunner stood was covered with water but not a single reflection of his image into it. Gunner slowly pushed the door in front of his eyes, the door made a screeching sound and the surrounding got changed instantly. Blood torrents spurted out from everywhere and it flooded the entire room. The blood stream carried a tons of creepy thing, skulls, bones, organs all got scattered all over the place. The atmosphere got thicker and thicker until it became unbreathable. The foul smell of dead bodies mixed with toxicating gases had enveloped the entire place. The sky turned red and redder, vortexes kept appearing from time to time sucking blood from the ground to the sky above. These vortexes formed dark muddy clouds covering up the entire sky. Howling of scream pierced through Gunner's ear together with sound of sword clashing from everywhere. Souls of the deceased gradually emerged out of the ground and cloaked around Gunner. No matter how hard Gunner swayed around, these souls kept wrapping around and they slowly infused themself into one with Gunner. He couldn't imagine which battle is it that brought such a deadly and terrifying aura, no one left standing, both sides lost in this turmoil. Panicked, Gunner put all his might into his legs hoping it would't fail him. He kept running through the debris of war, accidentally smashed the next room's door. As soon as he broke through the door, the frightening scene of battle disappeared, soon the scene of a peaceful garden appeared right before his eyes. Bird chirpping, cool and gentle wind breeze, clearing sky... No matter how corrupted one's mind is, he hardly couldn't keep calm in this garden. In the very center of the garden was a chair together with a table full of delicacies and a tea pot. Gunner took cautious steps approaching, there was only 1 chair, 1 tea cup. This scene reminded him of a secluding monk abandoning society, isolated himself in a far away land only to live a peaceful life and ditched all his problems behind. But isn't this a little bit lonely and cowardly? After all standing before a challenge, a man has 2 options, to face it directly or choose to withdrawn from the challenge. This sure was not something Gunner would choose.

Cling! Cling! Cling! The alarming sound from the shop assistant wakes him up. Waking up suddenly from REM phase sure isn't a pleasant thing, his eyes are tired, in fact his entire body is tired. His muscles are all tensed up, he feels a slight numbness slowly creepping all over his body. Gunner sweats hard from all over his casket, he can't muster any strength left. Gunner was sure he hasn't ever had sleep paralysis so why it happens to him this time. Gunner once read a book telling that if paralysis happens to you, it's highly likely that you encounter a succubus or an incubus ( if you'r a girl ) in your dream. So maybe his dream was created by a succubus? Nah Gunner was sure not having seen sight of succubus in his dream so why is he's having sleep paralysis. Maybe that's just a myth he read somewhere afterall scientists in his old world never has a clue about why or how sleep paralysis happen. Still each dream has meaning and what meaning does his dream bring about?

 Not until the babykeeper comes to pick him up when he regains his control. After a quick morning cleanup, the babykeeper brings Gunner to another room. There sitting 3 other babies and a few kids. After a brief survey, it seems this room is used for studying, there's a big white board, a bookshelf full of books with different sizes and shape, a few tables together with an odd-looking stand with a book on it. Just after a while, Ma'dame Linda goes goes into the room and starts chatting with the babykeeper.

- " How is everything lovely? " 

- " Everything is fine so far mommy. I have brought some kids that have showed signs of breakthrough recently " - the man replies with a submissive voice

- " Are you sure, honey? Do I have to remind you that if you make a mistake and waste my time, I'll punish you real hard, huh? " 

- " Absolutely no Mommy. I have checked each and every children here, they all expressed magical aura around them but with my current ability, I can't detect how much compatibility they have for magic, Mommy "

- " Sure. I don't doubt you babydoll and to thank you for all your hard work, I got a little present for you tonight♥️" - Ma'dame Linda shot a craving look.

The babykeeper tries to put a smile on his face but Gunner can easily spots him shivering a little bit right there. Up till now, Gunner hasn't seen Ma'dame Linda real like this. Before, he could only take a glimpse at Ma'dame from inside the babyroom or sometimes he got the chance to crawl into the guest room but Ma'dame was nowhere to be seen. Ma'dame Linda has a voluptuous body with giantic dump truck and mommy milkers. She's tall and has short hair around her shoulder. To his surprise, Ma'dame wears a rather least-revealling clothe. Even so her figure is so sexy that every curves got illustrated on her clothe makes her even more seducing. Well she's not Gunner's type anyway and deep inside he knows he has a much better girlfriend back on Earth therefore he must make haste finding a way back. Linda chants spells in her mouth and point her finger to the book lying above the weird stand. The book got iluminated in a bright light and starts flipping each page over. Next, she signals the babykeeper to bring each boy closer to the stand. With just a flick of moment, the light around the book wraps around the first boy, after a while the light returns and the book stops flipping at a certain page.

- " Hmmp! This kid has a compatibility for medium-tier magic and he will be raised a caster no doubt. Not too bad but still pretty average. " - Linda says with her poker face.

The babykeeper quickly notes inside a notebook and signals for the next boy to come over. This next kid has a somewhat a taller and more elegant figure than the others, he has dim white hair together with his snow-white skin makes him stand out from the kids. He steps up and the process happens again. This time Ma'damn utters happily: " Nice! Nice! This flower shows great potential for healing magic particle together with summoning one. This kid gonna be a second tier goods. Noah pays more attention for this kid, give him more proper clothe and magic. Next was Gunner and no surprise, Gunner seems to have no matching to any magic ability. As the light returns after wrapping around him, the book hastily flip each page over and over till the it is fully closed. Ma'dame Linda frowns upon seeing this as a kid with no magic compatibility is just a trash not even worths raising except for a time-passing sex slave. Ma'dame Linda flicks her finger and the process happens again only to double her disappointment. This time, Gunner knew he is fucked up as he knows if he has no talent for magic he will be marked as a trash tier goods and even worse he might get abandoned due to the cost of raising him is much more than he profit he brings about later. But wait, maybe because of the 1:3 ratio between man and woman, he can be considered somewhat rare despite his having no talent for magic. Well, it's up to Ma'dame's decision now whether he is worth keeping or not. Linda shot a dead gaze at Noah.

- " Did I forget telling you to double check each kid? How can you waste my precious time like this, he might not be old enough to have magic particles forming inside him or he is just incompatible with magic. Whatever the reason is, it seems you don't put all your heart in raising these kids, Noah. " - Linda shows an intimidating aura as she talks

- " Wait, I can explain Mommy. I didn't bring this kid here for a magic test, it just I want to inform you. " - Noah flustered.

- " What is it? It'd better worth my time or you'r going to get tied up tonight. "

- " This kid has a somewhat abnormal dick, Mommy. " - Noah quickly strip Gunner naked " And I believe he only has taken about 7 growth pills so far and he is just 2,3 years old when we first picked him up near the old castle. So if we calulate it right, he might as best has a body of a 4 years old but that is still too big for him, Mommy. "

For the first time, Gunner has ever seen such a gentle smile on this woman. A smile that is too innocently angelic to appear from this lewd woman. Also her action contradicts her smile as she slowly rubbing her cunt through her black clothe. 

- " Well, it is true that it's too big for him to have at such age but I need to test its full length first I mean I need to confirm he is a grower type or a shower type. " - Linda talks with sign of hope in her eyes of a hungry tiger.

- " You'll be surprised Mommy. I ensure you that " - Noah bows as he finishs talking

' Wait don't tell me she gonna make my penis hard to measure it right. I know you are a fucking tigeress in heat but there is no fucking way that you'r going to smash a 4 years old kid right? ' 

10