Chapter 4: Magic ritual
272 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Filled with excitement, Ma'dame strips this little helpless baby naked without a second wasted. Each of her actions matches each other accordingly with a frightening speed. Her hands moves skillfully like a traditional silk tailoress with over 20 years experience. Her eyes shines even brighter than the brightest super-nova explosion in the entire universe. She looks for every crook and cranny in Gunner's body, his eyes, dick, ass... everywhere with no exception. 

" I hope this child is thoroughly cleaned. If I ever find out his ass or dick stink even a little during my fun time, you will sure experience hell. " - Ma'dame words do carry such weight that the poor servant has to respect her even more than the queen of this kingdom.

" Why god must hate me this much, out of all person why this perverted bitch must be the one who takes my first. " - Never in life, maybe this and his previous one, has he ever felt this hopeless. He wants to fight back but with the strength of a 4-year-old, it's way beyond his wildest imagination. Gunner can try to call for help but from who? This society's so corrupted and degenerate that even if this happens in broad daylight no one gonna give a shit!

" What the fuck " - The hungry lady shouts in disappointment.

It turns out despite all the effort, Madame can not make Gunner hard. She tries stroking his penis both gently and harshly, slowly and fast. While doing so she even let 1 of her finger slides into Gunner's ass. Feeling both frightening and digusting, the poor boy is left with no word in his mind right now. But to his surprise, his thong stills sit there doing nothing, not even a single bulge or movement like a dead stale snake. Even then, the frustrating horny woman does not give up. If physical interaction is not enough to harden this dead snake than magic can handle this problem. With just a few words, Gunner's body is surrounded with what seems like a flow of cool, comfortable air. Gunner can feel his sensation much more accurately. He can feel the brief wind dancing on his naked body, the sound of dripping water, even the sound of people arguing far away unexpectedly becomes clearer . His hatred against this woman softens and slowly fades away like it's never there in the first place.

" This must be some kind of witchcraft spell she chanted, maybe a kind that boosts the sensations and improve hearing, sighting... " - very quick witted as expected of a baby who was once a top notch student. Without a moment, Gunner lifts up his head to try and glance at his penis. Luckily for him, this little guy still lies there motionlessly. But things are looking pretty bad on the other side, Ma'dame sit back on a chair with a scowling look. 

" Damnit, maybe 4 was too early for him to develop sensation down there " - Ma'dame Linda grimaces as she walk through the door. 

" Noah, you pay more attention to this boy for me and notify me if he shows sign of reaching 7 years old physically! "

The poor servant nods and bring Gunner back to the nursing room

" You might be a god but still you can't take control of my fate right!!! Luck this time is on my side, you fucking god. " - Gunner laughs heartfully for a moment but then realise he is still not alone. Noah is still right there, with just a quick look, this waiter spots a smile coming this baby's mouth. Not just a sudden laugh that a baby can have but more like a laugh of someone who has just won the lottery ticket. The waiter takes a few steps ahead to check because after all the room is still dark with the curtain covers all over the window.

 " Think Gunner, think, if he even notices a slight anomalies, my secret plan to break outside this trashy place will take a heavy hindrance"

As the waiter comes closer, Gunner quicky pops an innocent smile that a very normal baby would have and cheerfully looking at the waiter like an energetic little puppy wanting to play.

" Hmmph, I am sure that the evil laugh came from this direction, it mustn't have been you that laughed right lucky little guy? " - Suspicion grows as the waiter search around the room. Gunner becomes even more energetic, tries to laugh as much as he can, he even tries to babble a little bit. 

" Oh my bad little boy, It must be my ear, you are one hell of a lucky guy. It's the first time that Madame's magic fail. I guess it's your lucky day then. "- the waiter carefully takes Gunner back to his cradle. Noah carefully lifts up the curtain just enough for light to reach half of the room.

" Well after all, maybe Madam is still a businesswoman with a right mind of not wanting to hurt her goods. This might be ironic but everything is fine for now. That's it for this night, I will take a deep rest and maybe I can forget a portion of this uneasy memory, can I? " - The more Gunner thinks about it, the more worried he becomes as it was only a matter of time before his physical body grows up and being used by Madame like a tud. With this commotion, Madame will sure to put more attention on Gunner so it is even harder for him to plan his escape. And not just that, Gunner has literally no knowledge about magic manipulating, escale from this hell hole is hard but escape from a crazy horny witch is even impossible. 

" Nah, I will think about this matter tomorrow, after all I still have the surprise element on my side." 

In a war, surprise is an element that if overlooked can turn the tide of a battle with a slight miscalculation. This war of Gunner still has a long way before it reaches its summit so, every actions matter.

After a being fed with growth pills and taking a quick nap, every kids are informed to gather around the backyard.

Unlike usual, every other kids participate in afternoon enhancing body session which was in fact physical training. But in Gunner and other young kids' case, they are provided with other form of training, not physical but magical one. The first thing they see is 3 mages wearing black robe with veil covered up their face standing there doing some preparing.

Firstly, they draw a big round circle on the backyard together with some kinds of symbols and word that somehow represents the 5 main elements in this world. Gunner can only guess about 2 of them which are water and fire base on their look. One kinda looks like the sun but this sun has 2 faces, a grim look and an angelic one. The other 2 are just too abstract and somehow twisted in a terrifying manner unlike the other 3. 

Secondly, the mage wearing the dark robe with more details and symbols written all over the robe step in the middle of the circle and start mumbling a chant. With just a few seconds, the smaller circles containing the 5 elements start glowing up and circling around the mage.

Thirdly and last, the other 2 mages lead the toddlers inside the ring and force them to stay inside while standing outside channeling magic to the middle mage. Well this is the first time for Gunner to partake in this SUS ritual because back then, Gunner was deemed to lack affinity for magic and have to join in the physical training and has never seen this kind of magic rite before.

Talk about physical training, it only contains some light training which are mostly running and jumping.

 " What kind of training is this? If they want the baby to develop muscle and stuff, why don't they apply a much more heavy training than this? "

Even the older kids still participate in this training session with just a little bit more intensity.

" It probably has something to do with the med they give us. The medicines provide a high level of testosterone, nutritions that are responsible for particularly male growth. But the training they force the kids to undertake just doesn't match with the high testosterone level these children possess. Something seems off here, I can't tell what is it but it has to be something that relates to these pills. " - That matter keeps bothering Gunner that he keeps staring at a blank space for a while.  

Back to reality, Gunner is placed inside the ritual ring together with other kids. The airflow around Gunner gives a slight comfortable feeling, it shines a dim light for just a moment and fades out. These sensations feel exactly like the one Gunner experienced the previous night with a few key differences. The atmosphere feels calm but does not boost Gunner sensations, instead his body feels lighter than ever before. The air around seems heavy like he is breathing underwater but not to the point of unbreathable. Suddenly the comfortable feelings disappear and the real efftect kicks in. Gunner body feels much hotter, he sweats crazily enough to make his entire clothe dripping. Blood pressure increases following with heavy breathing, Gunner chest feels heavy as if a boulder is lying on top of him. Every veins bulging up and start stretching, the skin becomes redder and redder. Many kids starts crying out real loud and some others even pass out during the process. But not even a single one of them are allow to take a step outside the ritual, the mages even do not bother looking at the passed out like this has happened many times before. They only focus on 2 thing and these are keeping the ritual in check and making sure none of the children take a step outside the circle.

Well this much pressure is sure nothing to worry about since, Gunner's training habit is way more intense but to make sure he lives up to his reputation of being a weak child and having no affinity for magic, he starts acting as if he can not take it anymore. He starts coughing harder and harder, salvia dripping from his mouth like a dog with rabies ,...

" Well, it's not like Madame will come out to check but just to make sure I am the most normal baby just like the others, standing out with a big dick's drawn enough attention to me already. "

The magical rite ends after about an hour or so with most of the kids lying unconscious and only a few old ones barely awake. The mages starts packing their stuff and leaving while chatting a little with the servant.

" With this, these kids will have no obstacle in their growth to teenagers, well most of them. I can't tell how many but that is your problem right..? Also, the ritual we conduct will improve the biological metabolism rate together with reducing mana dysfunction. " - 1 of the mage says

" Thank you. Madame will take care of your payment later after she has checked everything. It's not like we doubt you but just to make sure everything goes according to our plan. After all these kids will be the main cast in the annual Cok' O Trice  festival. " - The male servant replies with a calm and proud voice.

"Oh, if that's the truth then I feel really sorry for them even though I shouldn't. Well after all we are businessmen and our motto is " If something is not your business then you should leave it so " - The mage smiles and while lifting up his head revealing his scarry face.

Author's note: Sorry for such a long time absent, 1st year in university was sure too much for me and I couldn't find the time to continue this series and left it untouch for a while but now I have found my passion again between the ash of the end ( ugh cringe 🤢🤢 ) . Anyway thank you for all your support so far.🥰🥰

9