Chapter 229: Good for awhile (NSFW)
906 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[You have helped defend your settlement from attack. Group experience and patron points (moderate) gained.]

 

[You have earned enough experience for level 18. Please select a power to enhance, and a power to upgrade to tier 2 within twenty-four hours.]

 

Mason butchered goblins for miles without pause or rest. Only when both he and the wolves couldn’t hear or smell any more of the creatures running towards their mountain home, did he stop and consider.

Levels were painfully slow now and it should have pleased him. But as patron he had time to decide. And a piece of him still wanted to run the rest of the way to the ‘Greenblood Order’s' lair, and finish the rest of them right then. In fact, he certainly would have if he wasn’t the patron of Nassau.

But his people had been attacked. There might be dead and wounded. The gate was mostly destroyed. No doubt the people inside were shaken and would want explanation, or comfort, or just leadership.

Mason, in other words, couldn’t just do whatever he wanted. And as his more rational mind returned he thought of Blake home and alive. They should talk. And he thought of Rebecca and Rosa and Haley, who needed him too.

He glanced at the exhausted wolves, only Streak still beside Mason with the same hunger in his eyes.

“We go back,” he said, as much to himself as them. “We gather ourselves. Then we finish them.”

He crossed the distance back to Nassau without thought, the trees flying past him without even feeling the wind. Only when he arrived at the battlefield, staring at the many corpses and the broken gates did he look at his hands, his arms, his legs.

He hardly looked human.

What the people of Nassau would think when they saw him he wasn’t sure. Would they turn on him next? Ask for a new patron that didn’t frighten them? That didn’t lose himself in the hunt, and the blood? And the suffering?

He couldn’t deny a piece of him loved the violence, and not just dishing it. He wanted to know how far it would go. How much punishment he could take and survive, how much he would change, and adapt.

“Mason!”

He blinked as Becky came running from the gate. She’d obviously been waiting, and her tired, beautiful eyes took him in with some hesitation before she smiled.

“Let’s get you inside.”

“The wolves,” he said, feeling suddenly very weary. “They need food…” he stopped and glanced at the goblin corpses, meeting Streak’s eyes with a nod before he shrugged. “Nevermind. They’ll be good for awhile.”

She took his hand, and he didn’t even feel her skin against his. She also barely stood past his waist. He must have grown to eight, maybe nine feet tall.

“The fountain,” he said, remembering what Eve had taught him. “I can be myself again, I think. I just need to…submerge in water.”

Becky nodded and took him inside, where apparently Rosa was waiting in one of two chairs covered in a blanket. She too looked him up and down, putting a hand to her mouth.

“Maybe…the civilians shouldn’t see me like this,” Mason said. “Not yet at least.”

Rosa wordlessly came forward and helped cover him with the blanket, then the three of them made their way carefully to the fountain. Mason saw the infirmary was rather popular, with all kinds of people lingering outside. He hoped it was because of injuries and not deaths.

Using Wayfinder, he picked his way through the cluttered settlement until the fountain of Gaia was in sight, then dashed forward and slipped over the edge, sinking into the water with his eyes closed.

He activated the Power of Gaia, then for a long moment just floated there with his eyes closed, focusing on Transformation and trying to remember he was a man, not a beast. Soon he felt his body change and shrink, felt magic infusing and diffusing all around him, his power cleaning the water just as it cleansed him.

He stood feeling renewed, running his hands over his face and hair as he felt the cool evening air enter his lungs in deep breaths. When he opened his eyes, he saw Rosa and Becky standing together awkwardly, their eyes moving over his body in an entirely different fascination.

He stepped from the water and walked towards them, checking to see they still hadn’t been spotted. For a moment they all just stood in tension filled silence until Mason took both their hands.

“Come with me.”

 

* * *

 

The chief hall looked busy, too. Haley was out front with Carl and Sylvie and Blake, clearly trying to calm people down. Mason felt a little bad, but not bad enough to stop.

“My place,” Rosa said, swallowing and clearly still on the fence. “It should be free I mean.”

Mason nodded and pulled both girls towards it, once or twice running them from tree to tree before they reached the door and went laughing inside. Mason pushed both of them against the wall, shoulder to shoulder with his hands on the outside.

He could see the life or death struggle, the days of waiting, and his scent after the water already had Becky’s eyes consumed with lust. Rosa was breathing hard but still struggling. He kissed her first.

She closed her eyes and kissed him back, moaning slightly and licking her lips when he pulled away.

“Maybe we should…make some rules,” she said, opening her eyes.

Mason kissed Becky next, who didn’t hesitate to take his tongue and run her hands up his chest.

“I don’t like rules,” Mason said, eyes moving down both girls’ bodies. “Now take off your shirts before I rip them off.”

Becky started instantly, and Rosa followed, both working the buttons down. Rosa was wearing a loose black bra that Mason pulled down instantly, Becky wasn’t wearing one at all. Once their breasts were free he lowered himself slightly and took turns sucking nipples and groping as they groaned.

“Umm, maybe she’s right,” Becky panted. “Once we…you know…get to the bed. Maybe we should…”

“Who says we’ll make it to the bed,” Mason growled, spinning both girls until they put their hands against the wall. “This has gone on long enough. You’re both mine. So you’ll do what I tell you while I take you however I want. I promise you’ll enjoy it. Clear enough rules?”

He took Becky’s hair and she closed her eyes and moaned something like ‘uh huh’, then he met Rosa’s eyes. She bit her lip and nodded.

Well that apparently settled that. At least for now. And looking at the two of them waiting patiently, their little rivalry at least temporarily put aside, so horny yet so obedient…it was already driving him wild. He reached under Rosa’s skirt and pulled down her panties as he worked at the waist of Becky’s sweatpants.

Turned out she wasn’t wearing panties, either, and in a few moment’s work she was standing naked save her socks against the wall, Rosa in nothing but her short black skirt. The sight alone was amazing. Keeping any discipline was going to be hard, but then maybe with his ridiculous powers and body, also unnecessary…

He put his already hard cock between Rosa’s legs and used it to play with her opening while he fingered Becky. The cowgirl tried to put a hand down to his while he worked, but he growled and slapped her ass hard.

“No moving. Hands on the wall.”

She whined but obeyed, and without warning he slipped the head of his cock inside Rosa and started working himself deeper.

“Tell Becky what I’m doing,” he said, and Rosa went a little pink.

“He’s…fucking me.”

Mason snorted. “Not yet I’m not. But good girl.”

Becky opened her eyes to look, and Mason took one of her hands and put it down to hold the base of his shaft as he bounced Rosa’s ass against him. He sped up his fingering and slipped a second inside Becky.

“Does that feel good?” he asked.

“Yes.”

She was writhing against his hand now, watching and squeezing his cock as it moved faster and faster into Rosa.

“Play with each other,” he said, slowing down until both girls put a hand between the other’s legs. The more he fucked Rosa, the more she got into it, and pretty soon both girls were rubbing each other with abandon. Becky’s juices running down Mason’s hand. Rosa’s down his shaft.

Becky came first. She clenched and put her face against the wall as she went red and held her breath. Rosa watched her, obviously intrigued, obviously enjoying it. A few seconds later she was panting and moaning as her body clamped down on Masons’ cock.

He knew he had plenty to give. He let the pressure build, let Rosa’s incredible pussy milk him as he came inside her. As he did she opened her eyes and cried out as if in shock, then shook and spasmed as her orgasm intensified.

Mason thought on his improved Blessing of Gaia and grinned, wondering if his seed had some new magic property that made things even more intense.

Rosa was thrusting her ass back against him as her eyes rolled, and pretty soon Becky was watching them with a very curious stare. When it finally ended Rosa pushed back against Mason and let out a huge breath. The girls were still touching and rubbing each other, as if they’d basically forgotten.

Mason smiled and pulled Becky closer for a passionate kiss, then swapped back and forth between her and Rosa as he groped and caressed them both.

“OK,” he said. “Now we’re going to the bed.”

 

* * *

 

When they didn’t move, Mason lifted a girl over each shoulder and carried them to the bedroom.

On arrival he pulled off Rosa’s skirt, tossed her on the bed, then spread her legs and pushed Becky between them.

“Umm,” Rosa looked unsure until Mason pushed Becky’s face down and she started licking. Then Rosa dropped her head back and put her hands over her face as she moaned.

Mason lifted Becky’s ass and gave it a good slapping as he watched and fingered her. When her cheeks were nice and red with handprints, and her pussy was wide and dripping, he slid his cock inside and buried it to the hilt.

Pretty soon he was pounding Becky hard enough she struggled to work on Rosa, her face bouncing around as she stuck out her tongue with closed eyes.

“Help her,” Mason said, “spread your legs more and hold her hair.”

Rosa was almost as red as Becky now as she helped the cowgirl eat her out. He wasn’t sure if he enjoyed Rosa’s awkward pleasure or Becky’s pussy and obedience more, but either way he drifted in and out of a state of pure lust as he lost himself in the moans and slapping of flesh.

After several minutes of pounding Becky’s face into Rosa, he came hard inside the cowgirl, not sure if the girls had cum again and no longer caring. His release blasted into her from behind, his cock buried deep as he spurted every drop with no thought of pulling back.

When he finally finished he saw Rosa had clearly cum again, which meant Becky had given her an orgasm entirely on her own. Mason pulled out and dropped down beside Rosa with a chuckle, pulling Becky up and holding one girl in each arm.

“That was…unexpected,” Rosa said, resisting a little until he pulled her harder into another passionate kiss. Then he did the same with Becky and grinned.

“I can taste you on her.”

Becky wiggled her eyebrows and Rosa covered her face with a pillow.

“Dios mio. What would my Abuela say.”

“Oh,” Mason said, inching his fingers down both girls stomachs, already feeling another round. “I think your grandma best sit this one out.”


If you'd like to get access to images of the girls in this story, additional cut steamy scenes, and 10 additional chapters beyond RR, you can subscribe to my PATREON.

Enjoy!


 

19