Chapter 6: Sacrificing a New god’s purity for benefits (R-18)
5.8k 5 188
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note : This is my first ever fanfiction. English is my third language so don't expect the most flawless writing from me. I had this idea for quite some time & wanted to give it life, so I started writing. Any helpful feedback is appreciated. Also again I own nothing except my own skin & do not want to offend any party. This is only for entertainment. Enjoy~

---

[Ding! Mission generated. World choice detected...]

[Please choose one of the following actions...]

|•[1] You are a god. You don't pleasure women. Women should pleasure you.

Task: Make Vanessa serve you & pleasure you with her body while you enjoy it like a king.

(Note : The host is given a time limit of 8 hours to complete this quest.)

Reward: 'Perfect sexual compatibility' perk card.

•[2] You are a god yes, but you are also a man. How can you just sit back & let a woman do all the work when you can have more fun if you do it yourself.

Task: Dominate Vanessa & give her so much pleasure that by the time you are done, she is nothing but a mewling mess. Show her that you are truly a god.

(Note : The host is given a time limit of 8 hours to complete this quest)

Reward: 'Touch of Nirvana' perk card.

•[3] This is someone's future wife we are talking about. Give her some respect.

Task: Don't take advantage of Vanessa. Instead help her meet her future husband one day so that she can have a happy life with him.

(Note : There is no time limit for this task)

Reward: Deadpool in the future will chase & kill you after he gets married to Vanessa on suspicion that you are the leader of a sex cult that took advantage of his innocent wife.|

[Additional Note 1: In case of failure of completing mission within specified time limit, no penalties will be given.]

[Additional note 2: Punishments are not given by the system but are actually the most probable results of the host's choices & actions]

Rudeus was dumbfounded.

'What type of choices are these?' He though this was supposed to be a supreme god system that would help him become the most powerful god in Marvel or something.

But instead it is desperately trying to lure him to the dark side & turn him into a playboy.

The system is telling him that even if he tries to be a good person and doesn't take advantage of Vanessa, he will still most probably get killed by Deadpool.

Also how could Deadpool even kill a god like him. Wasn't he supposed to be way stronger than mortals like Deadpool.

'Wait, maybe Deadpool could kill me.' He remembered that in one of the comics called Deadpool kills the Marvel universe, Deadpool killed almost every strong & important character in the franchisee somehow including Thor and even Ghost rider.

On that thought he should soon probably try out how strong he is. He doesn't wanna find out at a critical moment that he is not as strong as he thinks he is.

Anyways Rudeus can't just let a chance like this go. He needs to get stronger & perks or skills like these may be important to him in the future despite how dubiously they are named.

Now the question is which option he chooses. Wait there is no additional note that he can't select two choices at the same time and the first two missions don't sound like they can't be completed together.

'Lets hope this works' With that hope he tries to mentally select both 1st & 2nd choices together.

[Ding! The selection has been completed. 1st & 2nd options have been selected]

'Of course I selected these quests for the skills I'll get as a reward. I am not at all going to enjoy doing perverted things with that hot sexy body of Vanessa. Yep, not at all'

Rudeus then concentrated on Vanessa again & saw her staring at him with red flushed cheeks.

'Maybe I'll enjoy this a little'

"Le... let me pleasure you master" Vanessa said with barely hidden shameful lust.

"Sure, do your best. If you do well, I'll take you to the heights of absolute pleasure as well" Rudeus said with a serious face.

He was actually manipulating her & making sure that she doesn't suspect anything about the vast difference between his two actions of first receiving pleasure without doing anything & then later dominating her with all he has got.

Rudeus laid down on the bed while Vanessa got closer to him and started to kiss his ears trailing towards his jaws until she reached his mouth & gave it a full but chaste kiss. She continued to kiss him lightly on the mouth & he kissed her back. Then, in no time the kiss became full of passion, smashing both their lips together trying to taste each other.

His hands were at her waist grabbing her sides. He really just wanted to grab her big melons but had to control himself. He would have his moment to dominate her as much as he wanted to.

"Mmh, you taste so good, master" She moaned out gulping.

He didn't have any time to answer back as she laid on his torso, her breasts pressed on his chest and french-kissed him with passion. Their tongues danced without halt, she even began to suck his tongue in her mouth like she was blowing him.

"Time to take it to the next level" she said huskily as she got up & took off her dress to reveal some sexy lingerie. He didn't know how big those boobs are but they were definitely more than just a handful. Her legs so smooth and long that they could go on for days. She unfastens her bra to reveal her perfectly shaped breasts and pink nipple sticking out.

Rudeus took off his clothes as well, leaving him with a painfully obvious erection.

She started to go down on him & kiss his mighty dragon and lick it from base to top, then took the head in her mouth and began to suck like her life depended on it. But she didn't just stop there. She began to take his entire ten inch rod into her warm mouth, moving her tongue to further stimulate the sensitive organ.

As she continues doing this for some time, he gets really close to cumming and releases everything he has got into her mouth which she greedily gulps down.

She then put his scholng back into her mouth and proceeded to thoroughly clean his manhood by licking it clean.

[1st quest completed]

[Rewards are being distributed]

['Perfect sexual compatibility' perk card has been deposited in the inventory]

'Really, its already completed, I thought it would take actual penetration to complete the mission but I guess the quest was just experiencing any type of pleasure from her without doing anything like a king' Rudeus became really happy that he had already completed his 1st mission so easily.

He quickly went to his inventory and looked at the perk details.

[Displaying information about selected card]

[Perfect sexual compatibility: This perk will allow the user to quadruple the sexual pleasure he can give anyone. The size of his manhood will also automatically adjust to the best size for any woman to giver her the most amount of pleasure. User's sexual stamina increases by a huge margin with this as well. User also gets control his own fertility rate]

Rudeus was quite happy with this and immediately equipped the perk.

['Perfect sexual compatibility' perk card equipped]

Rudeus opened his eyes just to see luminescent red eyes gazing at him with lust & desire. Her flushed hot red face tempting him to commit a crime.

It was his turn to go crazy on her now.

"I want to be on top now" Before Vanessa could react, Rudeus was on her top now.

He caught her lips with his and slid his agile tongue into her hot mouth. As his tongue bullied her soft tongue, he began to use one of his hands to work his magic between her legs. This made her overwhelmed with pleasure.

Her pleasure reached critical limit in an instant, her body arched and a dam of love fluid broke out.

The whole room was filled with hot sounds of heavy breathing & moaning. Her brain was muddled with pleasure.

But Rudeus didn't give her time. He wanted to listen to her pleading to stop, not only for the system quest but also because the starved hungry beast inside him was out now.

So he roughly grabbed one of her big mounds and pinched her pink nipple without breaking their kiss.

"Ahhhhh!! Muhmm!!!" Vanessa also didn't know what was happening. She felt a current running through her body giving her absolute pleasure. The pinch was like a final straw that broke her dam of fresh juices once again.

She wrapped her legs around Rudeus' waist tightly while her hands clenched her back.

Rudeus too didn't just sit back. After getting the best angle to go forward with his plan he positioned his bursting veiny dragon on the entrance of her damp cave.

"Ahhhh... Huff, Hhum" As he had shoved his mighty rod in her sensitive folds, Vanessa felt like her body was on fire but instead of pain, it was giving mind numbing pleasure.

Hearing her moans, Rudeus began to swiftly and skillfully pump in and out of her clenching hole.

"Ahhh! Too deep!!!" There was a slight sound of something tearing and a little blood came out.

'Wait, she was a virgin. I thought she had lost her virginity in Boston when she was forced into prostitution. I guess she got saved by Selene before that happened, huh.'

With the blessing of his newly earned perk, his manhood completely filled her entire cave perfectly without leaving even a single inch empty. A mixture of pain & pleasure hit Vanessa's senses. Her wrapped legs tightened around him while her nails clenched on his back.

Her walls tightened and her narrow valley flooded with love fluid but was stopped from leaking by the 'plug' which was blocking the exit.

"Too tight" Rudeus also felt extreme pleasure & comfort rushing through him. But he held himself back.

He moved his waist back before moving forward again. As he moved his waist he heard slight seductive moans from Vanessa.

He began to roughly slam on her walls, while pumping in & out of her.

He once again captured her lips with his own & grabbed her breasts of softness while his rod rammed into her like a mad bull.

"Ahhh!! I AM CUMMING!!! CUMMING!!"

Another surge of liquid gushed out of her caves.

Rudeus still wasn't done, he flipped her on the bed to get a better view of her back.

He slapped her curvy ass which juggled and turned a little red. Vanessa moaned at that too. He lifted her round ass before he started moving his waist back and forth.

The sounds of bare flesh hitting each other mixed with wet sounds of flesh ran in the room. He began to pick up his pace even more.

The sensation was too much as she leaked her juices once again. She herself has forgotten how many times she has cummed by now.

"Arghhhh!! I am CUMMING again!!!"

After some time Rudeus also reached his peak. With the final push he unloaded all his manly juices inside her already packed wet cave.

After that Rudeus laid on top of her. Both were breathing heavily. She looked at his face with love & happiness.

"I have never experienced emotions like this. Thank you for this unforgettable night"

"Huh!? What do you mean? We are just getting started, Be ready for round two now"

Rudeus was still a lot energetic due to his new perk & didn't have to worry about mistakenly getting Vanessa pregnant. The night was still young & so was the lust and desire in his heart.

This was going to be a very long night for Vanessa.

---

188