Chapter 67: Transformation of a Vampire princess
1.7k 3 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After about just ten minutes of torture through the Nirvana touch perk, Dracula chirped out everything he knew.

He told Rudeus about his deal with the devil, otherwise known as Mephisto who had given him the Philosopher's stone and the sarcophagus containing an ancient royal succubus princess in exchange for Rudeus' soul that Dracula would get after killing him.

He had plans to grow into the perfect being after completely absorbing the Philosopher's stone and all the souls in it. As for the succubus, Dracula planned to marry the princess to officially merge and rule the entire monster world on the planet.

After Rudeus finished learning everything from him and also completed his testing on how the torturous ability of his perk worked and to what degree he could give pain to someone, he stepped back from the count.

"There you go. Now you two can go back to your childish argument on who gets to stake the vampire." Rudeus joked.

"Its okay. Lilith can do it. Her grudge on the old vampire is much bigger than mine." Blade said as he stared at Lilith. Lilith on the other hand was beginning to convince herself that it was okay even if she herself didn't get to drive the stake through his father's chest. As long as the count was dead, she would be happy. So she was a little surprised at Blade's change of heart.

"... thanks Blade. I really appreciate this chance to let me avenge myself." Lilith Drake emotionally said as she took the wooden stake from his hands and went towards the extremely tired visage of Dracula lying on the floor.

She placed the stake on her father's chest and tried to pierce his heart in one go but alas, it was not meant to be. Some invisible force stopped her from killing her father using the stake. No matter how much she tried she failed to do it.

"This-this shouldn't be possible. How-how are you doing this?" She angrily said to her father.

"I am not doing anything 'daughter'. But you see when you became a vampire, you weren't just meant to be an ordinary vampire but my true inheritor, prophesized to be even stronger than your brother, to be as strong or even stronger than me. We are connected, you see. The same 'curse' that makes you immune to all vampiric weaknesses makes you unable to ever truly kill me by your own hands." Dracula laughed at his daughter pathetic attempt weakly.

"So my revenge will never be truly fulfilled huh. I'll never be able to kill you by my own hands." Lilith exclaimed sadly.

"Not necessarily. You see curses are strong magic but I doubt a curse by a mere gypsy is as strong as a god." Rudeus gave her a reassuring smile as he grabbed her stake holding hand with his own and then made her slowly push the stake down into Dracula's chest. There was some obstruction due to the curse but it couldn't stop Rudeus' godly power as  Lilith was able to stake and kill her father.

Soon Dracula's entire body slowly burned away as only ash and dust remained.

Rudeus had already activated his divine spirit perk and could see Dracula's dark crimson soul slowly drifting away. He grabbed the soul before it could escape. He wanted to end the threat of Dracula forever and destroying his soul would be a good assurance of that.

He had even collected the dust of the vampire lord in a spherical forcefield made of his divine energy and then used it to completely destroy the vampire's using an energy blast until not even actual ash remained.

He was not gonna allow Dracula to come back and create an army of vampires no matter what. Just as he was gonna destroy Dracula's soul, he felt the soul being pulled somewhere, like something was trying to claim it, but Rudeus of course wouldn't let it go.

He understood who was trying to take away this soul. It was no one other than Mephisto, the devil who had gotten Dracula's soul due to the vampire lord failing to meet his end of the deal.

Rudeus looked at Lilith, he could sense her quickly losing her powers and her life force. She was connected with her father. If her father didn't exist, she won't as well. She was dying after she had fulfilled her life's biggest desire, killing her father.

However Rudeus had an idea, he wanted to test something, something that was only possible with supernatural beings with powerful souls like Dracula whose power came from their spirits not their physical bodies.

He encoated Dracula's vampiric soul with his own thick red divine energy. The energy acted like some sort of acid, appearing to quickly dissolve and devour all of Dracula's essence into itself. But Rudeus didn't let it dissolve into the environment this time, he held onto the energy with his willpower and went towards Lilith and thrust his hand into the female vampire, his hand phasing through her due to his spirit perk.

"You are not dying on me so easily, you still have to help me open the gate to the Otherworld. A deal's a deal, no matter what. You'll have to pay me with your body if you have to." He calmly said with his hand inside her breast.

Blade was already tense. He couldn't understand what was happening. He was thinking of stopping Rudeus from whatever he was trying to do to Lilith with that red energy of his. But Vanessa stopped him and told him to believe in the god that is Atem. So he reluctantly stopped as he gave Rudeus benefit of the doubt.

Rudeus on the other hand, stood there with a joyous smile as he sensed his experiment succeeding, He could sense Lilith's body changing again going to its previous strong vampiric form.

But it didn't just stop there. Lilith's powers began to increase even more as it quickly went to the same level as Lord Dracula himself. She could feel herself now having the same powers as her father in her prime.

Not only that, she still didn't seem to possess the thirst that drove her father. She got all her father's powers and his supreme authority on vampires yet possessed none of his or any other vampire's weaknesses like her previous self, atleast that was what she thought. She needed to make further research to conclude that.

She looked at the person who was responsible for not only saving her life but also making sure that she was able to continue living her life with her vampire lineage that she prided herself on and saw him sporting a 'eureka' smile like some crazy scientist.

'Perfect' Lilith thought out just one word in her mind.



Also, you can check out my Pat reøn page as well to read ahead or just to support your amazing author. I have a lot of chapters in advance there.

(My Pat-reon uses the new billing method which means if you pledge on 15th of this month, you will have to pay again on the day you pledged, ie, 15th of the next month. So whenever you subscribe, you will get a whole month.)

pátreon.com/God_Doom

(replace the á with a)

82