Chapter 102: Divine Upgrades
1.4k 2 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---

"You focus on the trivial and lose sight of what is most important; change is impossible in this fog of ignorance."

– Itachi Uchiha,  [Naruto]

---

[Ding! 'Divine Authority' perk gained]

[Ding! 'Divine Domain' perk gained]

[Ding! 'Divine boost' perk gained]

[Ding! 'Divine Presence: Aura of domination' perk gained]

[Ding! 'Touch of Dominance' perk gained]

['Touch of Dominance' is reacting with 'Perfect Sexual Compatibility' and 'Touch of Nirvana']

[Three separate perks are merging and evolving into one perk]

[Ding! New evolved perk 'Absolute dominance' gained]

More notifications from his system alerted Rudeus of the new skills he gained from his new divinity. 'Well, at least I got a lot of perks from this new divinity, even though the concept is related to that pervert from Dxd verse.' He sarcastically thought to himself.

"So, how do you feel? Do you notice some changes in you?" Morgana who had by now stabilized herself with the expert use of her own divinity asked as she stared at Rudeus with barely hidden curiosity in her eyes.

"I do. I feel much... more. I feel like I was asleep till now and I have suddenly woken up. It's amazing." Rudeus smiled while clenching his fists trying to have a feel of the addicting power he had just awakened.

"Good. As expected of my protege. But this is just the start. Get acquainted with your newfound strength. You soon have to learn how to control and hide it as well, for with stronger powers comes even stronger enemies and much bigger headaches." Morgana said, looking like she was remembering something annoying from her past as she opened a portal to her castle and left.

'Hmm, looks like my divinity surprised her for some reason. I just hope she wasn't hurt by it. I don't want to be the guy who doesn't have control over his own powers and hurts his teammates with uncontrollable power outbursts. That would be a too clique plot point.' He thought worriedly as he remembered Morgana's legs shaking earlier.

However, he didn't continue to think much of it and just focused on seeing what his new perks were. He willed his system to show information about his perks.

[Divine Authority: The user now has limited authority over a divine concept. As long as that concept (Domination) exists, the user will be able to derive and recharge his divine energies through it. Cosmic, Universal, and Dimensional energies are no longer required by the user to recharge his powers. The more the concept exists around the user, the stronger the user becomes.]

[Divine Domain: User has command over a certain domain, a sphere of influence. Within this domain, the user's powers and level of existence are enhanced by fifty percent of what it was before while all enemies' powers and levels of existence will be decreased by fifty percent.]

[Divine Boost: It doubles the user's powers every 10 seconds until the user reaches his limit, letting him rival beings of a much higher power, holding the potential to kill even elder gods if mastered. It also gives the ability to Transfer the multiplied power into a person or item, even parts like the user's eyes for enhanced vision.]

[Divine presence: Aura of domination: The user can surround themselves in a divine aura, which can cause others to submit to them. Weak-willed enemies will lose their will to fight just being in the presence of the user's aura.]

[Absolute Dominance: It is the power to physically dominate any target. It can give the highest and most addicting of pleasures or the most twisted of pain with just a single touch. With this, the user can dominate all, be it in bed or the battlefield, nobody is safe from the user's hands.]

"I guess I did inherit some powers from that pervert didn't I?" Rudeus snickered as he looked at the explanation of the divine boost perk again. 'Although, it would be quite useful when battling higher-tiered enemies.' He thought as he just ignored his last skill.

'Now, I should practice my new divinity powers. I am sure that even with my new strength battling beings like Odin and Dormammu is going to be difficult especially if they are as powerful as their comics counterparts in this world.' He thought to himself as he began to try making a domain around him.

***

<(Morgan Le Fey pov)>

Exiting out of her portal, Morgana quickly placed her weight on the wall of her room. She was heavily panting with sweat all over her body.

'I really underestimated his powers, didn't I? He is much stronger than normal gods. His divinity even affected me. It's almost unbelievable.' She thought as she remembered the overbearing feeling of absolute defeat and powerlessness she felt when Rudeus activated his divinity for the first time.

'But that was not the only thing that affected me.' She thought as she slipped her fingers inside her robes and felt her wet snatch and hardened nipples, aching for the touch of a male, a male god.

Morgana snickered mockingly at herself for feeling like this. It has been centuries since she even considered pleasuring herself. She thought that she had risen above the pitiful desires of the flesh, yet here she was feeling horny for the touch of her student like a cheap harlot.

"Rudeus Fireheart, no, Atem. I wonder how much more you can surprise me. How much more you can grow and how much more you can make me feel." Morgana muttered to herself as she licked her dry lips at the thought of her godly student one day dominating her body, treating her like a whore, making her his slut. "It would definitely be fun."

***

<(Wanda Maximoff pov)>

"Where do you think Lord Atem is Kitty? He hasn't visited us for a long time. Do you think he misses us too?" Wanda asked as she tried to fire her hexes at a faster rate toward her target in the danger room.

"I don't know Wanda. However, I am sure that he will come back soon. He might be a god but he is a responsible one, not like those Greek or Nordic gods in stories who just like to either laze around or party all the time." Kitty said as she continued to observe Wanda's training.

"Yeah, he even gave me a few magic books before leaving telling me to try to learn about the basics of the mystic arts while he is away. He said that he would teach me more after he returns from his 'training arc' as he called it. I just hope he doesn't gather more of his so-called priestesses." Wanda said as she formed a scarlet whip with her magic and cut her target apart like butter.

"*Gulp* Yeah. He is a little weird that way. By the way Wanda, I don't guess you will let me have a look at those magic books, will you? A tiny look will do." Kitty tried to coax Wanda to get access to some cool magic tricks.

"No, Rudeus trusted me with those books. They belong to his teacher. I can't give them to you. That would be breaking his trust." Wanda strictly denied Kitty's request.

"Awww. Come on... You know what, you made choose this. I didn't want to take this path but you made me do this. If you don't show me some cool magic spells from those books, I will tell Lorna, Anna, and Pietro that you can produce unlimited beer through your magic." Kitty said as she gave Wanda an evil smile.

"What? No, you can't do this. They will drive me crazy with their demands for free beer. Fine, I will show you some magic tricks, but you must keep my magic a complete secret from everyone else in the school. I don't want to be branded some sort of evil witch who gives beer to children." Wanda ultimately agreed after releasing a heavy sigh.

"You got it bestie. And by the way, I wouldn't have told the others your secret even if you hadn't agreed to show me your magic. We are friends after all and friends always keep each other's secrets. They always stick together." Kitty smiled.

Hearing this, Wanda couldn't help but smile too as Wanda hugged Kitty, happy that she was actually making some friends here, happy that she, at last, had a family who cared about her.

'And it's all because of him.' She thought fondly as she remembered the perfect face of her guardian angel who was also a part-time god. 'I wonder if he misses me too.'

---

(A/N: Before anybody asks, yes the abrupt change in Morgana's personality is because she took the brunt of the mc's dominating power at point-blank range during the awakening of his divinity. Her mind, body, and soul were heavily affected by his concept of domination.)

Don't forget to comment and 'favorite' this chapter if you like it.

Also, you can check out my Pat reøn page to read ahead or to support your fantastic author. 

(My Pat-reon uses the new billing method which means if you pledge on the 15th of this month, you will have to pay again on the day you pledged, ie, the 15th of the next month. So whenever you subscribe, you will get a whole month.)

pátreon.com/God_Doom

(replace the á with a)

69