Chapter 134: Playing rough (R-18)
1.7k 9 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---

"If you keep on hiding your true feelings, who is going to be happy? If you are sad, you should say it out loud!"

-HARUHI FUJIOKA, (OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB)

---

"Hey, Elizabeth, you didn't tell me that you got promoted to the consort status in the goddesses system. Congratulations by the way. I know you worked really hard for it. The restless nights working those missions and training nonstop wasn't a waste it seems." Jean congratulated her with a smile.

The hierarchy of Rudeus' girls which has been aptly named the goddess system had already been established and was primarily divided into five different positions, the GodEmpress, the Queens, the Consorts, the Wives, and the Concubines.

The God Empress was the position who would hold the highest authority among the girls and would basically be their leader with her being only second to Atem himself. Next came the two Queens who had the responsibility to help the GodEmpress in her duties to help manage Rudeus' harem. Then came the four Consorts below the Queens and six Wives below the consorts who were the main workforce. The number of wives however could be increased later if required. The lowest position in the system was held by the concubines who were basically the women who still hadn't proved themselves worthy of bearing the title of wife.

Currently, the contest to occupy the higher positions is still going on. But till now Ororo, Vanessa, and Bettsy were the only ones who had gotten confirmed consort positions for the year. Morgana was the first to get a Queen position even though she didn't ask anyone for it and was awarded the position for not only being one of the strongest members of the harem but also the first to be converted into a goddess.

As for the GodEmpress position, that position was still being contended for by Jean and Selene. Emma tried to get in on the contest too but unfortunately for her, she was forcefully pushed out of the competition by the two. So, she was now busy trying to accumulate more points and achievements so that everyone would take her more seriously and she would have a higher chance of winning the position next year.

Rudeus even though had absolute authority over this method and could promote or demote anyone anytime, he had still sworn not to ever interfere with it since he wanted to make it clear to everyone that he would try his best to love everyone the same, the key word being try.

"Thanks, Jean. How about you? How is your 'battle' against Selene going?" Bettsy asked with a small smile.

"Not so good Bettsy. Even though I have been trying my best, that old witch is one of the most skilled people I have ever met. From the number of countless missions completed to extraordinary achievements, she has beaten me in almost everything. I'll probably just admit defeat this time and try again next year. I know when to admit defeat. I was trying to give her some competition till now because I just didn't want her to win too easily." Jean chuckled.

"Oh, I guess I'll be rooting for you next time then," Bettsy spoke with a small smile on her face.

"Heya, what ya guys doing?" Gwenpoole suddenly appeared out of nowhere like always and walked up to them with her little baby shark in tow.

"Nothing just discussing our current positions in the system," Bettsy answered as she looked at the baby shark playing with what appeared to be a...

"Gwen, is that a sex toy in your shark's hands?" Jean asked with a straight face.

"What? JEFFREY, I told you not to play with that. It's for my stud muffin. I bought you your own set of toys to play with, didn't I? Also, why don't you play with the human skull that you like so much?" She shouted and chided the baby shark like an angry mother while the little shark just bowed its head sadly and listened to her ranting.

"Do you plan to use those things with Atem Gwen? I mean does he even like those? I know he is into S&M and likes to dominate in bed but I haven't ever seen him use any toys." Betsy remarked wondering to herself if she should try some of them with Atem as well.

"I think he would appreciate them. I guess we will never know unless we try it... You know what? This just gave me a wonderful idea. Are you two up for some fun with Rudeus? Because I just had the best and naughtiest idea ever." Jean said with a naughty smile marring her beautiful face.

Hearing her, the other two girls could not help but look at each other's faces and wondered what crazy new idea the redhead just got in her twisted little mind.

***

"Hey, what happened? Jean said that she wanted to show me something important, so I came as soon as I got some time in my hands." Rudeus asked as he entered the room through a boom tube.

"Yes, I did want to show you something, infact I should say that I want you to try out something new. Here, since Rudeus is here now, I want you two sluts to strip your clothes and put these on." Jean replied to Rudeus and said to the two women as she pulled two collars with chains on them from a duffel bag and handed them to Gwen Poole and Bettsy who were standing there in their lingeries.

Bettsy could almost swear that she saw a can of whipped cream and other kinky toys among the bag of goodies but she didn't say anything and kept quiet.

"You know what, I like where this is going." Rudeus chuckled as he pulled Bettsy onto his lap and planted his lips onto hers while the masochistic ninja just closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss that he was giving her as she wrapped her legs around him.

Jean suddenly cracked a whip that she had gotten from somewhere and gave Gwenpoole a demanding glare which she didn't truthfully need as she was more than excited to join in on the fun.

"Get on your hands and knees and make sure that all of your master's body parts are well hydrated," Jean ordered which Gwen gladly followed and crawled towards Rudeus.

Jean saw the blonde's nice and taut ass and smacked her bubble butt hard making it a show in front of Rudeus to turn him on even further.

Gwen got Atem's ten inches long cock out of his armor with a little help from him and began to lick him, cleaning his dick with her saliva.

Psylocke was also on her hands and knees on the bed before Rudeus, waiting for the body to be played with.

"Damn, you are as tight as the first day I banged you," Rudeus grunted as he shoved her fingers inside her pussy walls.

"My pussy belongs to you master, now and always." Bettsy whimpered and swayed her ass while her nipples got hard as Rudeus cupped her thick ass with one hand and fingered her nice tight pussy with the other. All the while she waited for her man to invade her core.

"Rudeus was quick to claim her and worked into her after taking his now hard and wet tool out of Gwen's suctioning mouth. The violet-haired ninja's vaginal walls clenched around his invading tool as he speared into her. His balls slapped into her thighs and her cunt wrapped around his fleshy pole.

"Oh yes." Braddock moaned and Rudeus bound her ankles as she was rammed in her pussy. She closed her eyes as his cock went into her.

The violet head clamped his cock and breathed in and out as he kept pounding into her. each thrust of his manhood caused her to feel the pleasure of his huge rod pumping her.

Jean on the other hand was busy spaying Gwenpoole's nubile body with whipped cream and had her chained onto the bed. Her pussy was exposed and in full view, as she was sprayed with whipped cream onto her pussy and her ass.

Jean then reached over and grabbed a tin of red strawberries bursting it open and released them over Gwen's naked body. She dipped one of them in a combination of whipped cream and pussy juices and popped the strawberry into her own mouth tasting the wonderful fruit of passion.

"Delicious. Jean said fingering herself while eating another strawberry. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, her nipples poking out of her top. "You should try some master."

"I guess my mother always spoke the truth when she told me that I was delicious whenever she kissed me," Gwen muttered to herself with a silly smile on her face.

Rudeus didn't stop plowing into the moaning Bettsy but opened his mouth so that Jean could feed him one such strawberry. The New god of Domination continued to dominate Psylocke, spearing into her inner walls while tasting the strawberry adorned with Gwen's pussy juices and some whipped cream.

"Damn." He grunted at both the taste and the tightness of the ninja's pussy as she clamped hard around him.

Jean then strapped a small ball gag into Elizabeth's mouth who was screaming in pleasure from Rudeus actively pumping into her which forced her to compose a beautiful tempo of moaning and groaning instead.

"You want a taste as well Braddock?" Jean breathed as she cupped Psylocke's plentiful big breasts and roughly fondled them, smiling at the fact that the ninja's sensei was likely rolling over in her grave in shame at such treatment of his disciple. But that thought got her even hotter as lust burned through the eyes of both girls.

This was going to be a long night as this was just the start of what was to come.

---

(A/N: The first part of a two-part R-18. Hope you guys don't get blue-balled)

Don't forget to comment and 'favorite' this chapter if you like it.

Also, you can check out my Pat reøn page as well to read ahead or just to support your amazing author.

Right now I have about 20 chapters in advance there.

(My Pat-reon uses the new billing method which means if you pledge on the 15th of this month, you will have to pay again on the day you pledged, i.e., the 15th of the next month. So whenever you subscribe, you will get a whole month.)

pátreon.com/God_Doom

(replace the á with a)

44