Chapter 5
675 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

Elaina blinked a few times as her mind tried to slog through the haze to catch up with what she was saying. As if aware of the challenge she was having with it, Azade slid her hand down one of Anisha's soft supple thighs and gently opened her legs. Elaina's gaze followed her hand as it moved from her thigh to the wet folds of Anisha's pussy to rub up and down the length of the slit softly. After one or two strokes, she parted her fingers to open the brunette slightly, "Don't make the mistake of making us wait too."

The redhead's body seemed to act on its own, moving forward and leaning over Anisha, placing one hand next to her on the bed and the other on Azade. Azade's hand then shifted from Anisha to Elaina, taking hold of her cock and guiding the swollen head to Anisha's eagerly awaiting glistening cunt. The brunette's head turned to the side, taking one of Azade's large breasts into her mouth to suckle hungrily at the nipple, one of her hands going up to Elaina's tit to take hold of it and pull slowly, coaxing her to drive herself into her. Elaina eagerly complied, meeting only a little resistance to her push before sinking herself into the inviting wet warmth of Anisha’s pussy.

A deep primal groan emerged from Elaina's throat as she pushed all the way to the furthest depths of the woman, holstering herself in her. The half-elf’s soaking wet insides seemed to grip onto Elaina's flesh hungrily, her inner walls twitching, spasming, around her shaft.

"That's it," Anisha sighed blissfully against the soft flesh of Azade's breast, "Now fuck me."

The redhead ground deep into Anisha, who seemed to lose herself in the moment rather quickly. The haze of lust that had set in prevented Elaina from considering much of anything beyond her immediate gratification. As the half-elf writhed and moaned with ecstasy, the hand Azade had used to connect the two together earlier was now working to gently massage the woman's clit. Elaina's pace quickened as the half-elf lost herself in the suckling and fondling of Azade's large breasts.

"It feels so good," Elaina panted as Azade's eyes locked with hers. There was a distinct sense of satisfaction to that stare that wasn't lost on Elaina, even in her lustful fugue. With each thrust of the redhead’s hips, Anisha's moans grew louder, joining the beat formed by the rhythmic slapping of their flesh meeting. Her legs lifted, and as Elaina adjusted her position, she found that the new angle gave her the distinct sense that she could reach new depths, and Anisha's eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Azade's hand moved a little faster, her wine red eyes not leaving Elaina’s, "Don't you cum yet," she warned, seeming to sense just how close Elaina was to her orgasm. Beneath her, Anisha's body began to spasm violently and then went taut both inside and out. Elaina braced against the muscular tension of the slick interior attempting to milk her of her seed. The half-elf’s toes curled, and her legs trembled, her helpless cry of orgasm muffled by the soft milky flesh filling her mouth. Azade's hand relented, and it was everything Elaina could do not to release everything she had inside of Anisha. The slick wetness tightened around her, wringing her out, daring her to climax while dark haired beauty’s eyes maintained focus on Elaina's warning her not to.

With little other option, Elaina pulled out from the satisfying comfort of Anisha, knowing it was the only way she was going to prevent herself from cumming before she was bid to do so. Something about being instructed not to cum was darkly familiar to Elaina when she was still in the other Caledonia, but its circumstances were vastly different this time. Regardless, her compliance was almost the same. Elaina's breath came quickly, and the excitement still ran through her like a raging river. Her cock stood upright, twitching in nearly perfect time with her pounding heartbeat.

Anisha's body relaxed, pulling away from the both of them slightly, her hands coming down to rest over her face. After a moment, she let out a low laugh. "I'm sorry," she chuckled, peeking out from under her hands, "That was a little quick for me. I was nearly there when you interrupted us earlier, so it looks like it didn't take much."

Elaina smiled, finding something comforting about a moment of levity in such a foreign situation, "It's alright. You've nothing to be sorry for."

"Just give me a minute," the half-elf said, letting her hands rest over her face once more, "And I'll be good to go again."

"Again?"

"I'm next," Azade interjected, rolling onto her back. She lifted her legs that were hanging off the bed then opened them wide, revealing her glistening sex for the horny ginger, "I've been very patient."

Elaina required less coaxing or guidance this time as she slid into place between Azade's legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed, plunging into her in a single fluid motion. The fresh fluids of the half-elf on her shaft mixed with those of the woman beneath her made it smooth and easy. She didn't take it slow this time to feel her partner out, her body was on fire with lustful need, and she was desperate to satisfy it. This approach didn't seem to bother Azade in the least; in fact, just the opposite, it seemed to excite her considerably to have the needy redhead drive herself to the back of her.

"Ah!" Azade gasped, leaning back into the bed, her dark hair splayed out behind her like an elegant curtain. Elaina leaned forward to claim one of the large milky white breasts with her mouth immediately, sucking on it aggressively. The added need and aggression of the redhead came much to Azade’s delight.

"Yesss!" Azade hissed, arching her back to offer her breasts up to Elaina; who's hips continued to thrust, her cock digging deep into the woman's depths in search of release. When Elaina's mouth released Azade's breast with a little pop to move to the other, she could see that Anisha had moved a hand from her face to watch the two writhe against one another. Elaina's eyes locked with Anisha's for a time, revealing to the half-elf a sort of primal hunger for the flesh of the women that was pouring out of her with every passing moment.

Elaina felt as though she were close, but none of her movements were bringing her to that final climax. She moved from the left breast to Azade's hot eager lips and back down to the other breast, her hips bucking wildly, desperately. Beneath her, Azade's hands wandered up to the redhead's chest and began to thumb at her nipples gently before pinching at them boldly as she became lost in the moment as well. Fog swam in Elaina's head. It was part of the thing keeping her in the lingering threshold of an orgasm she so desperately needed.

The redhead flicked her hair to one side, letting out a sound of frustration as she reared back up and took hold of Azade's legs in each hand. She spread them open but fixed them in place with her grip, the strokes of her hips shifted to become more punishing. Azade's eyes opened a little wide as her back arched, "Ohh!"

The reaction from the woman only served to spur Elaina on, pounding mercilessly at the woman's spasming cunt.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" Azade cried, her body beginning to tense up as her hands went to the sheets of the bed overhead. Her breasts bounced lewdly in wide circles with the force of Elaina's thrusts, and the bed began to creak and groan in protest under the stress, "Don't- I'm close! I'm gonna-"

Azade's voice trailed off as her mouth opened into a silent scream leaving the smacking sound of their flesh and the bed to fill the void in its absence. It seemed to stretch on endlessly as the fierce fucking Elaina was dishing out only served to freeze Azade in that moment of orgasm, holding her there without mercy.

Elaina's orgasm caught her almost entirely by surprise as she drank in the sensual display Azade put on for her. It started at the very base of her being and shot up through her, simultaneously straightening her spine and blasting forth from the rigid length of her she-cock. The release was a severe clenching that elicited pleasure rather than pain, and Elaina felt as though she were an overfull sponge being wrung out. Rope after rope of thick sticky cum shot deep into Azade's eagerly awaiting cunt. Elaina's body spasmed once or twice as her hips bucked a few more times, pressing deep into Azade as if to bury her seed into her as far as she could get it. The redhead wasn't nearly as quiet about her orgasm as Azade had been, letting out a long carnal groan of relief.

The time stretching out for Azade grew longer now as another smaller orgasm ran through her like an aftershock. The feeling of the ginger woman spasming and emptying herself inside sent her over the edge before she'd even managed to climb back over it. The seconds seemed to become hours for the two, swept up in an altered state of euphoria, before finally, they came crashing back down to reality at last.

"Oh, Fuck..." Elaina gasped, pulling herself from Azade. Pearlescent cream slowly began to ooze from her freshly fucked hole. Elaina took a moment to steady herself before stepping to the other side of her, resting a hand on the bedpost to steady herself.

Azade's breasts rose and fell exquisitely in time with her breathing. She said nothing as she caught her breath. Elaina didn't even question whether or not it had been excellent; the satisfaction was written all over her face. But there was something else in her eyes, too, as they turned to watch her intently. The redhead sat slowly down on the bed and noticed that Azade's eyes traveled down to her cock, which still stood greedily erect and ready. Before Elaina could attempt to explain herself, Azade reached out with her left arm and pushed Elaina down against the bed, and swung her leg around to roll on top of the redhead.

"That's what I like to see," she cooed approvingly, her black hair falling to one side as she lifted her hips enough to align Elaina's still rigid cock with her creamy cunt, "A warrior with some real stamina."

Azade plunged down onto Elaina's throbbing pole, sinking right down to the base as she let out a delighted gasp. As slick as the dark-haired woman was with Elaina's jizz, it still felt thrilling to be inside her once again. The dark-haired woman leaned forward and bounced her hips briskly behind her, churning the thick cum up inside of herself in the process. She took one of her own breasts in one hand and offered it up to the redhead's mouth, who eagerly took it and began to suckle hungrily as if she hadn't just shot a full load into the woman just a moment ago.

Beside them, Anisha shifted, and Elaina caught some of her movement out of the corner of her eye, though it didn't fully register with her before she closed her eyes and let herself become swept up in the moment. Azade shifted her pace a few times, trying different things to get different reactions out of the redhead as she laid under her, moving from one nipple to the other, but none of these altered paces was soft or any less aggressive. The woman's orgasm had not led her to become tired or require a period of refractory recovery; instead, she’d become energized and eager for more.

Anisha's hand ran up Elaina's side and found its way to the soft flesh of her breast. She massaged it in broad circles at first before focusing on little tugs of her pert pink nipple. When the redhead opened her eyes again she could see that the two women were kissing just over her. Elaina watched their tongues dance and weave together, their mouths hanging open. The gentle moans filling the room were almost like music to Elaina’s ears. Azade's pace paused briefly as she reared back to sit upright and give the half-elf more room to shower her with attention, stealing her breast from Elaina's mouth in doing so. Anisha’s mouth moved down Azade’s neck, kissing and licking in motions that alternated between quick darting movements to slow savory ones.

Elaina's eyes shifted drunkenly from the kissing and licking toward the half-elf's body, and she began to run one hand down the front of her affectionately. Her fingertips glided gently over Anisha's chest, caressing one of her breasts before moving further down along her abdomen. The half-elf had also moved her attention lower and was now suckling hungrily at Azade's breast as the dark-haired woman leaned back and began to bounce her hips on Elaina's cock once more. The renewed thrusting won a satisfied groan from Elaina who's hand now moved between Anisha’s legs, pushing two fingers deep into the still soaked flesh of her pussy. This earned a whorish moan from the half-elf who looked down at her fondly, quite pleased with her initiative.

Emboldened, Elaina leaned her head closer, lifting gently at the half-elf’s leg nearest her. Reading what it was the redhead was attempting, Anisha lifted her leg and settled slowly into a straddling position over Elaina's face where the redhead's mouth rose to meet her. The sweet smell of Anisha’s perfume and the heady aroma of her sex filled Elaina with renewed vigor and excitement, her mouth watered at the opportunity to taste her. When the redhead finally brought her tongue to the soft flesh of the half-elf she alternated quickly between lapping at her pussy's delicate outer folds and driving her tongue deep into her delicious channel. Elaina was careful to gauge which earned the more enthusiastic response. Only when Elaina combined them by wrapping her mouth around the whole juicy slit, sucking it into her mouth, and pushing her tongue out did she get the physical shudder from Anisha that she was looking for. Once Elaina had what the woman wanted down, she zealously went about devouring her from below.

"Ohhh shit!" Anisha exclaimed, swiveling her hips in a way that ground her cunt into Elaina's mouth more vigorously, her juices smearing across her face slightly,"That's fucking amazing."

Azade leaned forward again, taking hold of Anisha and pulling her into an embrace, "I don't think it's her first time eating pussy."

"Definitely not," Anisha whispered, practically being held up by Azade as her hips rocked back and forth in time with her. The both of them held Elaina under them as they fucked her relentlessly from both ends.

Elaina's head swam, and there were moments where her body felt far away. She'd had moments where she surrendered over to her lust entirely and let herself drift in the sea that the fog of desire would become, but this time it felt different somehow. Perhaps it was the ease to which she was pulled into it this time; maybe it was the women eager to not only be with her but with each other. There was a subtle shade of difference in the experience than there had been in the past. She wondered if perhaps she was turning a corner, moving past the negativity sex had held in the past. Perhaps now it could be the more pure joyous experience that Anisha and Azade seemed to have with it.

The sea she drifted in became more turbulent now, and instead of merely drifting, she began to be tossed around within it. The distance between mind and body closed beneath the vigor of each woman atop her working her cock and mouth furiously. Not a moment after she had regained some sense of herself did she feel the thighs of both women beginning to quiver. Azade's insides churned up from her frantic fucking, tightening once more, clamping down on the redheads throbbing rod. Anisha's pussy grew hotter, and the flesh itself seemed to almost quiver with delight as another orgasm coursed through it. Helpless to resist, Elaina felt almost forcefully milked of her seed, the woman riding her cock drinking deep from it with her cunt. The three formed a discordant choir of orgasmic ecstasy, writhing on one another as the crashing waves of lust crushed their sense beneath their weight.

The moment was as intense as it was the first time and seemed to have that same distortion of time as before, but this time the two had another person along for the ride. When it did eventually pass, both women seemed to melt to one side, sliding off of Elaina to give her a moment to breathe and rest. She ran her hands over herself, feeling how slick her skin had become from the mixture of fluids from all three of them.

"That was..." Elaina started but lacked the words.

"Amazing." Anisha finished for her.

"Mhmm," Azade agreed, stretching out like a cat as the three basked in the afterglow. For a few minutes, the three said nothing else to one another, simply letting their fingers trace over each other's bodies slowly. Without their movement and moans, the night seemed to be completely silent. Not a sound came from the other rooms, and there appeared to be nothing happening outside on the street. The night held them in silence for as long as they seemed to wish it.

20