Chapter 20- 6 Emotion Space
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Emelia was analyzing the other children, Kalene was sweating and deep into her meditation.

 

She had a sudden epiphany at her own words.

 

Multiple places at once… Multiple places… At once… Multiple.. Me… 

 

White orbs began to appear around her moving around her in a circular pattern. 

 

Suddenly in her mind she saw herself appear, then another, and another, until she was surrounded by 6 of herself.

 

They had different expressions, one was smiling faintly, one was laughing, another glaring at one of them crying.

 

Kalene glared at the one glaring and after the glaring figure stopped, she nodded and smiled at her.

 

“Lets go!” She exclaimed joyfully, both in her mind and out loud. As soon as she said that ghostly figures of her appeared and began to run in all directions.

 

“I won’t be out done either!” She hopped up and ran in the one vacant direction that her figures didn’t go to.

 

---------------------------------

 

“What in the world is that? H.. How did she do that?” Duke Kar asked with joy.

“That is the 6 Emotion Clone. Emotions are in all types of magic, for example, indifference would be water, anger fire, yeah? Well basically, the Space element combines all of them into one. I honestly didn’t expect Kalene to be able to access the emotional part of Space until later in her training. Even I, after training in Space magic for a decade had I learned that technique.” She glared at Kalene with fake anger.

 

“So, this is good news right?” Duke Kar stared at Kalenes joyful ghost hopping about.

 

“Well, under normal circumstances, yes. But Kalene hasn’t learned to control her emotions with normal magic, yet she dared to use something that uses all 6 of her emotions. Remember, it took me a decade to learn that technique. Want to know why?” She rhetorically asked Duke Kar.

 

“It’s because I was a hot headed little brat. I was forced to learn to be patient by my mother. Only after a decade of scolding was I supposedly prepared. Even then, I could barely control my emotions.” She took a sip of the tea Duke Kar had served.

 

“Mhm, nice tea, get more for me later.” Her eyes turned into crescent moons as she sipped the tea.

 

“Of course Empress.” Duke Kar let out a smile as he was also happy she liked it. It was his own special tea that only he grew.

 

“Anyway, the situation is actually very good for Kalene, she isn’t like what I was. She is a very energetic and joyful girl, so her emotions are more in sync.” She nodded to herself.

 

---------------------------------------

 

“Kalene!? How did you manage to..” Leo who was constricted by the fox’s tails suddenly spotted Kalene walking towards him with a blank, even somewhat cold face. 

 

Then he looked a bit closer at her and saw she was translucent.

 

“W..What’s going on!?” He let out a groan as the fox applied more pressure on him harder, then all of a sudden the weight disappeared, and what appeared in front of him wasn’t the fox’s condescending face, but a translucent knife.

 

“Follow.” Kalenes voice echoed without any emotion. She began sprinting, but Leo was much older than her and caught up easily, staying near. 

 

As they travelled in the smoke, Leo was constantly looking around. Shortly after they began running, a figure appeared beside Kalene. 

 

“Hi Leo~~!” The other Kalene giggled as Agor appeared behind her.

 

The two looked at each other bewildered as they continued to follow the 2 Kalenes.

 

After running for another short while they spotted the solid figure of Kalene panting. Leo and Agor slowed down but the 2 Kalenes kept running.

 

“Sorry~!” The laughing Kalene exclaimed fakely before rushing into her with a burst which pushed Kalene back.

 

Indifferent Kalene didn’t say anything and just ran into her, also disappearing, but this burst pushed her onto the ground.

 

“Kalene! Are you ok?” The two brothers quickly ran to her and hugged her. Kalene let out a gagging sound and separated quickly. 

 

“Bleh.” Kalene spat out some blood which flowed from her nose to her mouth.

 

Suddenly Kornela appeared, holding Kalenes hand. Kalene was looking around everywhere and shivered as she held onto Kornela.

 

“Kalene! What magic is this!? Can you teach me!? Please! Please~~!” Kornela let go of the ghostly Kalene and ran to the real one.

 

The cowardly Kalene saw Kalene and instantly ran into her. As she did so, more blood began pouring from her nose.

 

“This..” Leo and Agor stared at the blood flowing from their little sisters nose and quickly looked for any medical cloth they had.

 

“Here.” Emelia appeared in front of Kalene near instantly. She opened Kalenes mouth and put in a pill. “Swallow it.” 

 

Kalene nodded and swallowed. As she did so she quickly felt better, and the blood stopped flowing.

 

“Good girl.” Emelia petted Kalene. Kalene closed her eyes and rested her body in Emelia's embrace. Shortly after she closed her eyes, a slow breathing, a cute snore came from her mouth.

 

“Come.” Emelia whispered to the quietly sobbing figure beside Duke Kar. The crying Kalene nodded and walked towards Emelia.

 

Emelia stretched out a finger towards the crying Kalene and she instantly transformed into a blue orb. She then pointed at the sleeping Kalene and the orb slowly and peacefully floated into her.

 

Emelia stood up with Kalene in her embrace and walked towards Duke Kar. He quickly stretched out his arms to hold her carefully. 

 

He then enshrouded himself in Qi and began walking down the mountain.

 

When they got far enough Emelia looked at Leo, Agor and Kornela who just looked both confused and excited.

 

“Very good everyone. There is improvement, especially you Kornela, good job using magic. Leo and Agor, please at least try to incorporate magic into your attacks. Remember what I taught you? You can even use your swords as mediums to channel magic.” She scolded Leo and Agor. 

 

The both of them didn’t use any magic in their attacks. Solely relying on their sword techniques.

 

They both blushed. They wanted to use magic but they didn’t have enough time to channel anything before getting attacked, so they just used their fast sword techniques.

 

“Well, there will be more chances later, go follow your father.” She pulled Kornela into her embrace and let out a purple light before disappearing.

 

Leo and Agor enviously glared at Kornelas small figure in their minds before making their way down.

1