Chapter 4- Information
87 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emelia nodded to herself and began absorbing the qi stones. As the iridescent light began to flow towards her she began moaning in pleasure. Mhm, I haven’t felt this in so long! 

 

----------

 

“Mom~~ Can I hav-” The little girl reached out towards a bowl of biscuits before her hand got tapped. “Stop! Doce, you’re being disrespectful towards the priest!” The mother whispered as she glared at her daughter.

 

A week had already passed. The family had not entered Emelia’s room since that first day, only the servants reported as they sent food and occasionally qi stones.

 

They were in a sort of guest room. The whole family was sitting on one big couch while the other group, a bishop and two priests on either side of the bishop were sitting on another couch opposite of them. They wore white robes with an image of a green human and another humanoid red figure with long ears, an elf. 

 

The bishop smiled towards Doce. “In our great lords eyes children cannot be sinful, there is no need to punish her for nothing.” Doce looked at her mother who nodded at her. She quickly got up and took the whole bowl and began stuffing the biscuits as the whole room chuckled for a second.

 

“Rev- Reverend Kun, the divine angel Emelia has woken up. You have come at the perfect time.” Rado stuttered as he spoke. “You have done very well Earl Rado, in fact, the church might even give you a title for this contribution. Only our great pope has seen an angel before and it was only an image our great lord sent to us. For having found and helped the lords messenger you have gained great merit.” Reverend Kun nodded as he spoke.

 

An orange aura, almost like fog around him. It was barely noticeable unless you looked clearly. “D.. Do you wish to see her my lord?” Rado looked everywhere except at the priests. “Of course.. Not! Why would we disturb the divine!” The priests quickly berated Rado.


Rado looked down and accepted everything. He couldn’t talk back, there was a bishop in the room with him after all.

 

“So you are the religious authorities in this place?” A sudden cold voice spoke out from the stairs as Emelia walked down. She wore the purple robes she had kept in her dimensional space. Most of the items she had in there had been destroyed from when she had lost her powers. 

 

It previously had a storage area of 700 square kilometres. Now only reduced to 1 square kilometre. She didn’t see what was remained inside as she quickly got her robe and went downstairs.

 

The priests instantly stood up and bowed as much as they could doing a perfect 90 degree angle. After holding that position for a minute they looked back up and saw her appearance. She looked like a normal human adventurer, or perhaps some sort of royalty.

 

“A.. Are you perhaps the great goddess’ messenger?” Now it was Reverend Kuns turn to stutter. He was only a mere bishop who gave sermons, it was his first time, no, it was the church’s first time speaking to the divine. 

 

“Who are you? Who do you represent?” Emelia responded back with questions. “Yes, yes! Divine angel, I am Bishop Kun. I oversee the Roso Province of Hian Empire. This city is Palda, only a small city. Our church follows the one true Goddess of Humans and Elves. The capital of Hian is Kas. T.. The enemy of this empire is the Dylarr Empire who is ruled by Elf royalty, on the contrary Hian is ruled by Human royalty.” Reverend Kun said hoping to please this divine being.

 

Emelia nodded. “Who else knows about my existence?” 

 

“No one Your Holiness, we were passing by and rushed here when Rado told us what had happened. We had no way to contact the church so I’m afraid that is why we couldn’t accommodate you.” Reverend Kun felt cold sweat on his forehead as he tried to explain why no one arrived earlier.

 

“I see~” Emelia let out a sigh. “Well, then I thank you all for your service to the Larystaro Imperium and on behalf of the Imperium we wish you a great journey to planet AfterLife” 

 

The bishop and priests looked up only to see their vision twisting. When their heads landed they saw pure black wings with deep green tips extended from her body. A bright purple light emanating from the halo above her head. 

 

Blood flew everywhere as the walls were covered in red instead of the elegant blue.

 

Emelia’s wings flew behind her into the two parents, cutting their whole bodies in half. 

 

Doce was frozen, she couldn’t move.

 

“I like you. Survive.”

4