Chapter 6: The Troublemaker’s Mother
921 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alone, I materialized in the midst of an opulent wooden room that blended expertly with the surrounding nature. My eyes were drawn to the stunning figure of a blond Elf reclining on a couch near a window, overlooking the serene city below.

This was no ordinary Elf; it was Alara L. Greenwood, the Queen of the Elves and the mother of Shera and Keera. Alara's long, flowing blond hair cascaded down her back, gently swaying with the breeze that entered through the open window. Her ocean blue eyes mirrored those of her daughters. She wore an elegant white and blue dress with intricate gold linings, accentuating her sun-kissed skin.

To have a private moment with the troublemaker's mother, I had discreetly sent the Elven guards away. Clearing my throat, I caught the attention of the beautiful blond Elf. Startled, she turned her head towards me, her eyes widening as they met mine. "S-Selene?!" she exclaimed, shocked and confused, sitting up from her reclined position.

I couldn't help but giggle at her reaction. "Oh, dear, no need to get up when you'll simply find yourself back down afterwards~," I teased, my words laced with a hint of playful allure. She blushed at my words but maintained a defiant gaze.

With a huff, she stood up, her face still flushed from the lingering effect of my aura filling the room. "Please, a-as if I would ever," she stammered, her expression a mixture of embarrassment, fear, lust, and even contempt.

"Guar-!" she tried to speak, but her words caught in her throat as I took a step towards her, appearing right before her. Her eyes widened in response to my action, unable to utter a word before I spoke first. "Please, Alara, is this any way to treat someone you've never even met before? I am good friends with your daughter, you know, and soon, maybe even more than friends," I teased, reaching up to brush a stray hair behind her delicate pointy ear.

Alara blushed at both my words and actions. "W-What!" she exclaimed, her face red in shock, brushing my hand aside as she looked at me with worry. "You know Shera?" she asked cautiously, her deep blue eyes meeting my bright violet ones as I smiled.

"Of course, dear, how could I not be drawn to such a captivating girl," I said, teasingly emphasizing her allure. The Elven queen looked at me with slight concern. "Worry not, I did say we were good friends, didn't I?" I reassured her with a smile, and Alara relaxed slightly.

Though Alara paused, her gaze lingering on my figure, her face still slightly flushed, struggling to suppress her desires. "...Then what are you doing here?" she finally asked, averting her gaze from my tantalizing side boob peeking through my see-through black tank top.

I giggled, noticing her lingering gaze, and hummed thoughtfully. "Well, I suppose mostly to see you," I replied with a smile, causing the Queen's blush to grow slightly.

"W-What do you mean? I am a married woman!" she exclaimed, her face turning red with embarrassment, starting to retreat from me.

I grinned, finding amusement in her assumption, although she wasn't entirely wrong in assuming so. As I wrapped one of my hands around her slender waist, halting her retreat, I whispered, "Please, dear, we both know you're only married in name." My voice exuded an enticing allure, intertwining with my seductive aura.

"I-I, uhh, b-but-" she stuttered, attempting to protest, but I interrupted her with a dainty finger placed over her soft, kissable lips.

"Shh~, dear, don't worry about the specifics. Just sit back and enjoy the ride," I whispered seductively, her lips quivering in response as she hesitantly nodded.

Grinning, as I saw her nod, I removed my finger from her lips, moving my hand to tease her breasts. Meanwhile, my smooth black tail snaked its way along her leg, exploring beneath her dress. As it reached her inner thigh, it breached the barrier of her panties, teasing her moist, wet slit and clit.

"Mhn~" Alara moaned in pleasure, the top half of her clothing already pulled down as I teased her hardened nipples. "Mngh~!" she exclaimed, a mix of shock and pleasure, as the tip of my tail penetrated her dripping wet entrance. I, too, groaned slightly from the sensation.

Moving my mouth away from one of her nipples, I grinned and, with a thought, her dress disappeared, leaving only her white lace panties, soaked with her love juices, beneath which my tail continued to pleasure her. Alara gasped at the sudden disappearance of her dress, but before she could say anything, my free hand, situated on her curvaceous behind, moved to stimulate her clit, teasing and pinching it.

Alara gasped at the unexpected stimulation, writhing in bliss. "I-I'm c-cuming~!" she exclaimed, pleasure coursing through her body, staining her white panties with her essence.

Alara gazed into my eyes, dazed, as I grinned back at her, removing my tail from her drenched entrance, the action ripping her panties off in the process. Without ceremony, I thrust two of my fingers from my hand, previously stimulating her clit, into her wet heat, eliciting a shocked moan from her. I pulled them out and brought them to my mouth, giving them a seductive lick, savoring the taste that resembled wild berries.

Alara blushed, trying to avoid my gaze, but I grabbed her chin with my other hand, forcing her to look back at me. With a provocative smile, I whispered, "We are far from being done, dear~," my voice filled with lust, as my clothes vanished, revealing my sinful body.

28