02 – Excuse of the year
1k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rika latched into the front door as soon we reached it. Placing her hands on it as though it was her only refuge. A sigh left her lips, relieved to finally not have to walk with her tight hole stuffed anymore.

Taking advantage of the brief respite she felt, I retreated by two steps. My hands on her slim waist, I pulled her hips with me, keeping my dick within her warmth. Getting her to bend obscenely, nearly ninety degrees. Only her hands on the door and me supporting her weight kept her from crumbling down on the floor like a fragile porcelain figurine. Her feet barely touched the floor, standing on her toes, desperately trying to keep up the illusion of strength and stability.

She's light. Worryingly so, something I noticed during the first round this morning. Though admittedly, the only thing passing my mind at the moment was how easy it was to hold. To do with her light body as I please.

Following my mischievous action I expected one of her angry glares as a form of silent protest. Sadly nothing comes; Either the earlier orgasm had more effect on her than expected or she was brainstorming on how to answer the guy outside. It soon proved to be the latter as she raised her head slightly, closed her eyes, took two long whiffs, which caused her vagina to inadvertently suck me deep — something that fucking took me by surprise so much so I had to halt my movements, pleasure coursing like electricity — before eventually answering with the most steady voice she could muster.

"I'm fine Shuu-chan-nngh…" Taken up by surprise due to my revenge pump, she was cut off by a pervasive moan and quickly bit her lips mid-sentence. One sudden deep plunge, stopped only after the gland kissed her womb. A sure effective trick I only used in moderation to keep inexperienced or the pent-up in line. Often the weakest to it. Some sort of stick that acts as a carrot sometimes… one made of hard meat.

And sure enough, her back arched, hands clenched sliding lower on the door, and her hungry cunt clamped and twitched as it leaked translucent liquid down her thighs, calves, and through her toes reaching the genkan floor to make a puddle. A puddle that has yet to reach its utmost amount, I vowed.

"Isana-san! Are you alright?" before Rikka could prepare herself to finish her innocently interrupted sentence, 'Shuu-chan' readily and obliviously continued "You didn't come today to work, I heard you got sick so I came to check on you."

Oh, what a reliable friend.

"… th-thank you… Shuu-chan," the impaled beauty slurred through rugged breathing. My dick, still kissing her womb, while I stayed unmoving to allow her to talk. I'm such a good person.

"But you shouldn't trouble yourself."

As she talked I moved my left hand to her flat tummy, supporting her. While the freed hand slowly caressed her smooth pale skin. Fingers danced over her curves. From her slim waist to her slightly wider hips, her trembling thighs, then back up to her lower back, her small perfectly shaped ass.

"What if you get sick too-kyaa!"

Rikka suddenly jerked forward when my thumb landed on her puckered hole. Her strong reaction took me by surprise as she almost fell from my grasp. Thankfully my reflexes aren't to be sneezed at. Grabbing her shoulders, raised her upper body before pinning her against the front door. All the while my dick hadn't left her warm and moist confines.

"Isana-san! Isana-san! Are you okay?" And of course, such a strong commotion couldn't have escaped our guest's notice.

Rika, with her body held in place, shot me a glare, her brow frowned in a clear sign of displeasure. Her lips moved into words with no sound "Stop it." she was trying to say.

I gave her an apologetic look. A fake one since my thumb quickly got back to her virgin hole. Softly caressing its contours and feeling its shape, occasionally probing its resistance by nudging my thumb in. Rika in her rare displeasure tried to act up or rebel against the situation but with the guest outside urging her for an answer, the young woman had no other choice but to reluctantly let it be.

"… I-I just hit my toe, all this flu is dizzying me s-mmh… sorry for worrying-nhh you, Shuu-chan-ngh."

With each probing on her asshole, it reflects on Rika's voice, making her excuse of the year crack, stutter, and moan the words out. Perfect. Though I won't be able to stick my dick in here anytime soon. It's tight. I would need to work on it more to loosen it up.

No matter. This much progress in one day is quite satisfying in my book. This Shuu-chan showed up at the ideal moment. I doubt a reserved girl like Rika would ever let anyone lay their hand on such an extremely shameful place, let alone toy with it.

What a helpful guy this Shuu-chan is — I should buy him a drink one of these days.

Anyway, time to push for more.

"S-sorry but—" She began but I interrupted her by pushing my pinky finger of the hand resting on her shoulder, into her warm mouth. Her eyebrow creased even more yet her small tongue obliged, diligently coating my digit with her saliva.

"…I'm a bit tired right now," she continued as soon as her mouth was freed. Unaware of the implications, she remained oblivious to her actions, or the destination of the lubricated finger. "and I don't wa-nyah cough to… to g-get sick… mmh too-haa…"

When she noticed though she was already mid-sentence and it was already too late. A blissful glee washed over me every time her voice broke and her collected mask cracked. My digit slowly frayed through the tight ring of her puckered hole. And tight the fuck it was, and much warmer than her pussy as well. Loosening this treasure may need more work than foreseen, but it would be well worth it. I would enjoy every moment of it. Even if it was simply pushing the friendly reserved young woman to break or widen her boundaries.

Rika put her hand on my arm and tried to push me away. When she noticed her arms were too weak, her intimidating expression turned into a pleading one. No sign of pain in her pretty eyes, however. What a tasty expression, it gave me the urge to ravage her more. Did she find this humiliating? Or was it the dread of encroaching on personal dignity?

I licked my lips as I kept staring at those begging eyes while my finger moved further in her, spreading her tight butthole.

Soon her vagina started following the party spontaneously and willingly. Her warm membrane twitched and clamped around my dick.

Mmh, someone is enjoying this more than they are willing to admit.

 

Hey there!

Feel free to share any suggestions, ideas, or if you come across any typos that need my attention. Your feedback is appreciated!

20