10 – Whisper
370 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A subtle shudder ran through Chizuru's pretty face. Her composed facade cracked for a fraction of a second, shock and freight seeped out. Going to jail. She most likely had never entertained the distressing idea.

The idea cemented more and more into her mind. Relentlessly, the etching itself deeper into her psyche. Wholeheartedly believing it.

My energy-infused words weren't hypnosis, far from it.

Of the two active powers I have and I'm aware of, Whisper was undoubtedly the most burdensome — Consuming ghosts and apparitions is energy manipulation not active power.

Essentially what Whisper did was give authority and inherent credibility to my words.

They are not without fails or restrictions.

Had I used this trick the moment I met her, without any ground reasoning to act as the incendiary, it would have never worked. And even on the off chance it did, it wouldn’t last more than a few breaths.

Now, however, rallying the logic behind the statement, and because she understand it, she completely believed it. Whisper didn’t do that. Her mind concluded that result on its own, if not then at least the possibility was there. What Whisper did was to put it at the forefront of her mind and remove all the little reservations, skepticism, and doubts she may have.

Truthfully, if I were to press charges against her no one would ever believe me. Even if they did they would quickly gloss it over. And since she is a main protagonist I don’t doubt it. Whatever the word, law enforcers are still useless.

In other words, the charges may seem compelling initially, they ultimately lack credibility. And Chizuru in her normal and calm state wouldn't have missed such a point, she is an intelligent and resourceful woman.

At first, I wanted to use this trick to make her see the consequences of her identity being revealed with a pince grim exaggeration. But she unknowingly gave a way better option. Her unique mistake lies in her tendency to engage with weak-willed men.

This way, with a healthy dose of logic, a sprinkle of superpowers, and huge cojones she is done like a dinner.

Moreover, the effect would last longer. It wasn’t necessarily permanent however unless she completely forget about it — which in this case would be as good as nothing — or she never ever questioned today's memory.

Shrugging the discomfort brought by the voices and delicately pushed my knee between Chizuru’s long legs, spreading them apart. The action pulled her out of her shock.

“So, do you want me to get away, Chizuru?“

Calling her by her name did produce a small ripple in her now frustrated eyes, the fear in them poorly hidden. But otherwise didn’t say anything and kept staring at me. Unfortunately for her, I’m not one of those simps to get scared by her glare.

Rather I actually enjoyed it. So much so that I pushed my knee higher, spreading her thighs as well as the indignation across her face. By the time I tapped on her crotch, the red on her face wasn’t only caused by anger.

While keeping eye contact with her, my knee proved to be a mischievous one, stoking her jean-covered precious place. Other than her delicious expression she didn’t as much utter a word, gritting her teeth and acting as if she didn’t notice what was happening in the lower department.

I wondered what was going through her mind.

I've been expecting her to use her fists at any moment. She didn’t shy away from going physical if I remember correctly from the show. Didn't she give the main character a good whack multiple times?

Surprisingly she made no attempt to struggle anymore other than scowling. Prompting me to take more freedom from her silence and instead of stroking her crotch, I made thrusting movements with my knee. It was slow at first; only touching her protected privates before going down. But with each repetition, my knee would push higher and higher.

Soon I was rocking her with my knee, lifting her by her crotch her, toes barely touching the floor.

Chizuru was slightly heavier than Rika, though I couldn’t say by how much. Lifting her wasn’t much of an issue. Not when I have supernatural energy cursing through my body. I could do this for years and not get tired.

Throughout this, her eyes never left mine. And it was so fucking hot the way she was trying to keep her cool as she got swung up and down. She was not happy if it wasn't clear already. I could hear her teeth grinding together.

That did give me some insight into her personality. Strong-willed and extremely protective of her gramma's feelings? A would rather suffer in silence attitude. Typical of heroines. I still have to probe her more, but I feel I’m on the right track.

After a couple more delightful upswings and downswings, I raised her body completely off the ground and stopped, keeping her helplessly suspended, her feet flailing in a frenzied dance to regain balance. A cute yelp escaped her lips. I held her shoulder, keeping her in a steady place.

“I still have to hear your answer, Chizuru,“ I eventually broke the strange tense silence and requested the answer she was avoiding, likely biding time for her to come up with a plan. “Do you want me to get away?“

Her stare turned so deadly that it could have made stone statues tremble, I anticipated her to explode at any moment and return to violence. But the hit I had been waiting for didn’t come. Instead, her muscles relaxed, she momentarily closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

When she opened them again no anger could be found in her brown eyes only determination and resolve to do what needed to be done.

“What do you want?“she asked, her frigid but sweet voice steady, not high nor low.

“I think you already know what I want,“ I smiled softly.

Chizuru held my gaze for a couple of seconds, before her eyes meekly and dejectedly shifted downward, her head tilting to the side.

A predatory grin spread at her silent agreement, while excitement boiled inside of me, paints getting extremely uncomfortable.

Ooh, how much I want to pull her jeans down, push her paints aside and slide deep into her womanhood.

But I didn't. I held myself with foresightful willpower.

It was time for the next step.

12