11 – Patience is key
324 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Was Chizuru's relenting this soon strike as easy or surprising?

The young woman didn't strike me as someone that would roll over and show her flat, fair belly without a fight. Strong-willed, intelligent, resourceful, independent, and determined, all the qualities of end game boss.

I reevaluated things over. Sure, it felt like everything was going way smoother than I had expected. A retched aspect of my previous life rearing its head.

... paranoia, huh? Fuck it. Like I could care less. I brushed those thoughts aside.

In the end, I held a strong advantage over her. More than one if you count my understanding of her fictional counterpart. Knowing her secret job was the first intended attack, not even a real one. It was more of a probing test to see how she would react.

… and what a reaction.

I haven't even shown all the cards in my hand before she lost her calm. A mistake, a failing one. Intimidation could've worked on those soy boys, nosebleeding over the glimpse of panties. Sadly for her, I'm neither soy nor a boy.

Not only her threat was not effective, I even used it against her, implicitly and unknowingly delivering herself to me.

If the first probing attack — destabilizing her by revealing her secret job — took her by surprise the second pulled the rub under her feet. All that happened so fast for her that before her mind could process anything, lest come up with a counterattack, she got trapped in a tight space, her body indecently rocking, receiving assaults from multiple sides. That did numbers on scattering her thoughts and breaking her focus, making her unable to respond properly.

Despite being in her own room, she was unquestionably within my territory.

With the ground prepared, Whisper worked like a charm. Instilling the inevitable consequences in her mind and removing all doubt in their grim reality. Breaking most of her defenses. Fear seeded in her. Fear of jail. Fear for her grandma. The latter weighed most in her mind. Typical of the female protagonist.

I didn't know for how long the effect would last, but the logic behind the Whisper was pretty solid. A weak or two. More than enough. By that time, I had already claimed her insides.

I let out an eager sigh as I took in the way Chizuru limply stradling my knee. The red sheet on her face gradually fading, her resigned eyes looked down while her body stayed motionless, suspended, and held in place. One of her shoes detached from her dangling foot from her earlier struggle.

She fully yielded herself to my care.

I began by caressing her shoulders, massaging my way to her fair neck. Chizuru closed her eyes as I felt her smooth skin. The temptation to sully her beautiful complexion overwhelmed me. I want to leave my prints on her flawless skin, to mark her. I restrained myself. Simply feel her through my fingers, which slowly strode up to her face. Her warm cheeks were soft as I held her face in both hands and turned her to me.

"Look at me," I said, her eyes evading mine, shifting sideways.

My thumb brushed across her light pink, delicate lips. She intently tensed them up in line.

"Look at me, Chizuru," my tone sharp.

Ahh, acting stubborn now, huh?

Let's see... I decided to use I trick I haven't used in a while. Circulating my energy through my chest, then straight to my hand and to Chizuru's soft skin. channeled the energy as a conduit, transmitting all the desire she evoked in me toward her. That acted like an aphrodisiac since she got me horny as fuck.

This trick wasn't an active power, but, just like sealing the entity in the train, it was more of energy manipulation.

Chizuru's breathing quickened noticeably, her pale face gaining the red tint back, all the way to her cute ears, her evading brown eyes accumulating a hazy veil. Her clenched jaw gradually slackened while her tensed lips relaxed.

For a moment, I wondered if I had conveyed more than she could handle.

I brushed the thought in favor of playing with her kissable lips. They are soft and delicate, perfectly complementing her overall appearance. With a natural rosy hue, they add a touch of warmth to her face.

Rolling her bottom one down gently, eventually getting them to part for me allowing access to my thumb into her warm mouth. I held my breath as I made contact with her small tongue inside. It touched my digit hesitatingly, apprehensive of the foreign object. A second touch, then a third, and it quickly got braver, familiarizing with it. Soon it lost all wariness, and excitedly started dancing around my thumb, coating it with dreamy woman's saliva.

My breath come out heavy with passion, as I took in Chizuru's enticing appearance. Impulsively and heedlessly sucking on my digit, glasses slightly askew, her brown eyes looked at me, with haziness and a touch of helplessness in them as well as stubborn defiance and unconcealed disdain.

"Don't look at me like that, Chizuru."

Ironick, since I asked her the opposite one moment ago, but I need her to focus on me, on my words. Even if she couldn't totally comprehend them her psyche will. And that was paramount for Whisper to work without a hitch.

"I acted out of politeness and approached you with good intentions, greeting you as any proper neighbor should. I made an effort to be helpful and supportive of your work, but instead of reciprocating, you responded with nothing but rudeness and disrespect... you don't have any right to look at me like that…" I trailed as I leaned closer. "If you are in this situation [it's not my fault]"

... it's yours. The words were left unsaid.

Channeling less energy than the first Whisper didn't exempt the voices from wreaking my head any gentler.

This second shot may seem unnecessary at first but it serves to clean up after myself, clearing any lingering grudges or resentment.

Though, the effect duration wouldn't be as long as the first one since there was still the risk of her blaming herself too much.

Realization flashed across her face before she let out a sigh that speak of understanding. The way she looked at me after that wasn't as hostile. Though not that friendly either.

This was the right course of action. Her eyes seem to say. It can't be helped. It wasn't my fault that I was blackmailing her into doing unpleasant things. It was her actions that lead to this.

Pushing my lustful desires into her body, igniting her made it hard for her to pull her thoughts together and resist even unconsciously the Whosper.

I smiled, my thumb in her mouth playing with her wet tongue, her teeth pressed gently on it to hold it inside of her. Her body and instincts react positively at my touches… a bit too quick as well which made me question her virginity.

"That's why I think you should compensate me for the damage you've caused, don't you think so, Chizuru?"

She gazed at me momentarily, her expression a mix of confusion that grew stronger as she processed my words. Was she not granting herself the recompense I desired?

Fortunately for her, it wasn't, not at the moment at least.

I didn't want to just fuck her body, I want to own her, after all.

And for that patience is key.

 

Thanks for reading the chapter! Sorry, these past three days have been rough, and I have no idea when things will settle down.

Anyway, let m know your thoughts.

14