100 – Strange Things:
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passes very slowly when you are performing good deeds, and at this moment, Bastian had the feeling that he had done right at every turn, guaranteeing him peace of mind.

Life is brimming with emotions and feelings, many of which are comforting. Bastian pondered this as he entered the walls of the city of Ephrem. What intrigued him was the relationship between the locals and the language; everywhere Bastian went, he could communicate without difficulty, even when reading signs.

In his mind, Bastian heard the voice of AI saying, "Ephrem is in ancient Bulgaria; before the Nature Revolt, it was a part of the European Union." Bastian shook his head and inquired, "How many years have passed since the Revolt of Nature?" AI replied, "By my calculations if we take into account the time after the solar flare, it has been around one hundred thousand years."

This left Bastian wondering how long it took for his reincarnation. Since he was already delving into the subject, he asked, "In what year did nature begin to show signs of revolt?" AI was somewhat intrigued by the question but answered, "Earth began to decline around 2050, but it also brought some discoveries to humankind, that initiated cultivation and stellar journeys not too after. Around 2300, other races began arriving on Earth, and by 2500, the Earth had already experienced its first Revolt, marked by tsunamis.

After that, it did not take long for chaos. Over 100 continuous years, there were several tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, and earthquakes, and to finish there were several solar flares that knocked the Earth off its rotational axis. Even powerful cultivators perished trying to save the Earth. The Earth lacked a habitable atmosphere for over five thousand years, during which it roamed through various star systems before settling on a gravitational axis. Based on my calculations and information, the remnants on Earth were saved by some Realms Hidden in Artifacts that survived the tragedies. I do not know the exact number that survived, but there are many distinct groups based on my observations. I have access to all the books in your libraries, and according to various studies and checks, many of them have become obsolete or incomplete and also have wrong information, so we discarded them all. I also believe this is the reason for the accumulation of so much  impurities in your soul, Master."

AI continued, "Another thing I have noticed is the time difference within a day. According to my clock that was based on the previous solar system, a day in this orbit is about thirty-two hours." Bastian frowned and said, "I had noticed this difference but thought it was due to a lack of adjustment. I have always had an almost perfect sense of time and could accurately tell the time. This change intrigues me, it could be due to the speed at which the Earth rotates or the time it takes to orbit the sun."

Bastian already had information about what had happened, but deep down he still had hopes that it was not true. As he walked through the streets of Ephrem, he was kind of lost in his emotions. Shortly after, Julya caught his eye and asked:

"Bastian, where are we going to spend the night?" Bastian looked at Julya and replied:

"I will ask for somewhere to stay." One of the girls who had volunteered to be his servant commented:

"Young Master, further down the road, there is a place that provides food and lodging." Bastian looked at the girl and said:

"Show us the way!" The girl walked and pointed the directions between the streets of the city to a wooden building with two floors. She said:

"Young Master, it is here!" Bastian entered with his companions, went to the counter, and asked:

"Do you serve meals and lodging?" A young man behind the counter replied:

"We do! The cost is a low-level core for a double bedroom, including breakfast and dinner. You are seven people, so you are going to need one with three beds, right?" Bastian looked around and agreed:

"Yes." The young man said:

"In that case, it is a mid-level core per night." Bastian took out a medium core from his spatial ring and asked:

"Can you let us know when dinner is ready?" The young man examined the core, placed three keys on the counter, and said:

"Dear customer, when dinner is ready, you will hear a bell ring!" Bastian took the keys from the counter, and the young man pointed to the stairs, saying:

"The rooms are the first ones on the right." Bastian nodded, and they all went up to the rooms.

Bastian looked at the girls who were now serving him and said:

"Follow me so you can shower!" Julya accompanied him, while Renee and Ileana went to the other room. They also had "Portable Bathrooms" inside their spatial rings, one of the first artifacts that Bastian developed.

Upon entering the room, Bastian noticed that there was only one double bed and a wooden closet. He saw that there was something better inside his Godly Abode, but he did not waste time thinking about it. He directly took out a "Portable Bathroom" from his spatial ring, looked at Julya, and said:

"Give them a bath first and wait for me." Julya nodded in agreement, opened the door of the artifact, and called the two handmaids. The girls looked a little scared but followed without question.

Inside the artifact, Julya looked at the two young women and said:

"If you want to serve Young Master Bastian, you must always be clean. You can wash yourselves at will!" The two young women looked at each other and, with a little embarrassment, removed the rags that barely covered them. Julya laughed and commented:

"Hi! Hi! Hi! I hope you will lose these inhibitions and behave properly, as the Young Master expects his servants to excel in all aspects, including in bed." When Julya dropped this bombshell, the two looked at each other and began to undress and wash themselves properly.

After a while, Bastian entered the artifact to bathe and enjoy some relaxation, as it had been days since he had taken a break. Upon entering, Julya approached him completely naked, catching Bastian's attention as he looked at her from head to toe.

Bastian walked over to the stool next to Julya, who promptly began to undress him. Completely naked, Bastian sat down on the stool, and Julya began pouring warm water over his head, washing his long hair carefully. Meanwhile, the young women approached and bowed, introducing themselves:

"Young Master Bastian, my name is Aimee, and my sister is Camila," they said. Bastian looked at them and said:

"As you already know, my name is Bastian, and my family name is Elvendor." Aimee and Camila looked at each other and replied:

"Young Master, we appreciate the opportunity to serve such an honorable person." Bastian looked at the girls and said:

"Please continue." Aimee moved to one side of his body, kneeling to his left, while Camila knelt to his right. They both began to wash his arms, body, and legs, as Aimee discreetly observed his most intimate part.

Bastian was sitting quietly, enjoying the massage that Julya was giving his head and shoulders, after a few moments, Bastian began to feel a gentle and soft touch on his private parts, it was Aimee who curiously began to touch Bastian's manhood, which in response to those soft hands, began to pulse. Camila on the other hand, watched everything Aimee did while massaging Bastian's defined thighs.

Aimee noticed that Bastian's cock began to pulsate and grow, which astonished her, and the more it grew the more it became erect, and all over it the veins pulsated, as Aimee valiantly gripped that stick with both hands, pulling the skin back. over the glans, showing the glow of that huge dick.

Aimee skillfully moved her hands up and down, while Camila did not take her eyes off Bastian's cock. Julya noticed Camila's intense gaze and commented:

"Help your sister, use your mouth, licking and sucking." Camila did not wait for the second order, and over Bastian's thighs she extended her tongue, approaching the glans that was pulsing brightly, licking the tip of that immense prick as if tasting some wonderful sweet, and after tasting the pre-cum she commented:

"Delicious!" Aime heard the comment and also wanted to taste Bastian's taste, and with her tongue out, she licked Bastian's balls and he growled:

Aimee might be inexperienced, but each of her licks was very exciting for Bastian, meanwhile, Camila enjoyed herself, licking Bastian's cock as if she had never tasted anything so delicious until she decided to place the tip of Bastian's cock in her mouth, opening it all the way so that she could gobble it with gusto and will, sucking hard, causing Bastian to let out another grunt.

Aimee was also enjoying the play and kept licking those balls as they were delicious, Camila, on the tip was making her best to gobble and suck that huge dick, until she noticed that she could also deep throat it and she did it like it was easy, pleasuring Bastian even further, Bastian did not want that to finish soon so he decided to go inside the bathtub, but before he had to taste those new novice flavors himself.

Bastian helped Aimee and Camila to their feet, hugging them both by the waist he led them close to the wall where he placed Aimee and Camila's faces against the wall, behind Aimee Bastian knelt quietly, helping her to separate her legs, leaving the view of her precious jewel free and accessible.

Eager for new flavors and perfumes, Bastian entertained himself by sniffing and squeezing Aimee's perfect ass, Aimee was skinny but had the charm and curves of a sensual woman, with no exaggerations or flaws to point out. Her milk-white skin was smooth as silk and her private parts were pink and pure. Her green eyes gave the pleasure of looking at the sea of grass, while her thin lips left the urge sensation to savor them.

Her ass of perfect size and proportions deserved a statue, and the consistency pleased the touch of anyone who had such a fetish, and Bastian loved to feel that soft and tender ass, the peculiar smell of a woman soon began to waft through the air, Bastian who was a deep addict soon recognized that Aimee was aroused to the point of dripping down her legs, but Bastian wanted to taste some more, and helping to separate a little more, he used his tongue to lick vertically from her clitoris to the anus, drawing out a loud moan from Aimee, Bastian began to taste her labia minor with gusto, parting them to reach the entrance to Aimee's pink wet pussy. With the skills he possessed, Bastian did not need to stay long to find the spot that made a woman cum in a few minutes.

Shortly after, Aimee's legs softened and Bastian felt as her whole body arched and she contracted every muscle, further squeezing the muscles of the inner walls of her tight pussy, and she squirted as she reached the climax of her first cum without any concern, releasing all the stress her body had built up. Bastian knew Aimee needed to catch her breath as her body could not stand the drop.

Next to them, Camila had her eyes glued to Aimee the entire time, and even though she was already dripping her juices down her legs with so much excitement, Bastian approached her little by little, and Camila directed her gaze to Bastian's manly and virile member, which was throbbing and dripping, biting her lower lips, she closed her eyes when Bastian knelt behind her, repeating the groping gesture with gusto, kneading the flesh to his heart's content as he watched Camila's juices run down between her smooth, toned thighs.

Unlike Aimee, Camila had a slightly more defined and toned body, with more pronounced curves, her breasts were a little more voluptuous, but her white and silky skin were common characteristics of the sisters. Her eyes were pink like her private parts and her hair was a little shorter than Aimee's, just below her shoulders.

Camila would make any man become enchanted without any effort, and her greatest characteristic was her shyness, which directly contrasted with her lascivious side, as anyone who looked between her thighs would notice how excited she was, and certainly at the time Bastian spread her legs opening the way, Camila was already more than ready and gracefully accepted the first vertical lick, Bastian skillfully reserved the right to divide the labia minori with his tongue, causing Camila's legs to almost give way, and her body shook all over when Bastian circled at the doorway of her asshole with unparalleled dexterity, making her moan and lose her breath.

Bastian noticed that her weakness was the asshole, and made a point of providing all the necessary attention to the place properly, passionately, and continuously as no one had ever done for Camila, whose legs did not take long to give way as she squirted her cum and moaned loudly, almost fainting as she reached climax.

Aware of the situation Camila was facing, Bastian decided to pay attention to Aimee, who had just caught her breath and could now stand. Experienced, Bastian moved slowly, and faced Aimee, who shamefully said:

"Please take care of me!" This phrase pleased Bastian's ears and he affectionately turned her around again so that she was facing the wall, and, turning her ass up, she opened the way for Bastian, who placed the tip of his huge cock at the door of Aimee's already wet pink pussy.

Without asking for permission, Bastian moved his waist, causing his cock to slide into Aimee's pink pussy, and she moaned upon receiving that enormous display of virility.

As soon as he felt that he was entering the cave of happiness, a membrane reminded him that the young women were still virgins, not that this scared him, on the contrary, it would be something more to be enjoyed with pleasure. Bastian got ready and gathered the “momentum” to continue his penetration, since he was a martial artist, his strength was much more than enough to break Aimee's Hymen. Aimee felt a deep pain as if her skin was tearing, but skillfully and sensitively as Bastian was, he stopped for a while, waiting for Aimee to recover from the pain, and said:

“Bear with me, the pain will soon pass!” And Bastian continued to push his huge cock into Aimee's wet pussy, which gritted her teeth until suddenly she felt a strange sensation as she was still sensitive from her last orgasm when the tip of Bastian's cock touched her uterus, a violent shock ran down Aimee's spine, and she came again, squirting uncontrollably, and Bastian took the opportunity to move slowly and steadily, hitting Aimee's womb with each thrust.

Aimee had long since forgotten the pain, and each thrust was as if she felt her body float, flooding her mind with sensations she never thought existed or enjoyed, as Bastian's huge cock moved in and out, he could feel that her walls already tight, tightened even more, causing him to get closer to paradise with each passing minute, and it was not long before Bastian felt Aimee's body tremble and convulse incessantly, and Bastian skillfully accelerated his thrusts, finally painting white the inner walls of that tight pussy with his white, sticky cum.

Bastian helped her lie down comfortably to rest, meanwhile, Julya hurried to clean Aimee, not only because Bastian had asked, but also to help feed the little succubus. Meanwhile, Camila, who had already recovered some breath, was staring at Bastian's huge cock, which was still pulsing erect, Camila approached her on her knees and with her mouth open, put her tongue out to lick and clean every nook and cranny of that charming shaft under her eyes.

Camila unfolded herself and did her best to leave that huge rod clean and shiny, and soon after Bastian helped her to stand up, again facing the wall, legs open, ass upturned, Bastian was a man of few subjects and extreme good taste, but with every peculiarity that would give shivers to any normal mind, and as soon as he noticed that Camila had perked up her ass, turning her head to look at Bastian, who smiled when Camila said:

“Young Master, please take care of me!” Bastian with a smile on his face approached Camila, nibbling her neck, Camila felt her legs wobble instantly when the tip of Bastian's huge cock aligned itself with the door to her asshole. Without much effort, Bastian moved his body so that his cock slid inside Camila's tight asshole who had lost her breath. Bastian did not stop until he felt his crotch touch Camila's soft butt, while his cock lodged deep inside Camila, who unconsciously massaged all over Bastian's cock, making him groan loudly.

Bastian looked down to see where his cock was entering Camila, checking that it was all the way in. He said:

“He went all the way!” Without delay, Bastian began to move, while Camila let out little screams of pain, which soon turned into loud moans of pleasure, while Bastian felt good inside her, with long movements and firm thrusts, Camila moaned with each thrust:

“A-A-Ah!” “U-U-Uhmm!” “O-O-Oh” Camila's loud moans turned into music in Bastian's ears, which was lost between sensations of pleasure, an incense burned while Bastian thrusted Camila until she could no longer take it anymore and was beyond lost among so many orgasms when Bastian finally came to cum, painting the inner walls of her tight asshole. Camila was already unconscious, and Bastian helped her lie down after removing his still throbbing cock from Camila's asshole, which was leaking Bastian's cum.

After laying Camila down, Bastian leaned back against the wall, and this time, Aimee took the responsibility of cleaning and lubricating Bastian's cock with great care. Taking her time, trying out the taste of Bastian and Camila, Aimee dedicated herself diligently. Clean and lubricated, Bastian's huge cock was still pulsing, standing defying heaven and earth, and Julya, nibbling her lower lip, slowly approached, that tall, blonde form with pointy ears and sensual expression contained the shapes of pleasure, her long legs and slender waistlines perfectly aligned with the hips, and the thin waist emphasized the full bust, which defied gravity.

Julya approached Bastian, leaning her crotch against his huge cock, Julya was already excited to the point that her juices were running down between her long gorgeous legs until her knees, and Bastian could catch the smell that he loved and recognized so much, Bastian wasted no time, and even lying back he let his body slide, sitting against the wall, Julya smiled broadly, bit her lower lip and threw a leg over Bastian, and bent down, adjusting herself so that the tip of Bastian's cock was aligned with the doorway of her pinky wet pussy.

Julya slowly released her body weight, causing Bastian's huge cock to slide deep into her pussy, kissing the entrance to her uterus in a single movement. As soon as Bastian's huge cock touched her uterus, Julya had her second mini orgasm, but this time, her squirt was abundant, lubricating Bastian's cock even more, and Julya mounted on Bastian arched her back, Bastian took advantage of the movement and approached his face on Julya's bust, starting to suck and lick those works of art as if they had no comparison in this world, and Julya, who was moving her waist in large movements, could barely contain herself, Bastian, who was grabbing her and feeling her ass, made no bones about it. nothing because he was absorbed in a world of his own, inside Julya's pussy, through his huge cock, Bastian could feel that the walls were grabbing and massaging him in continuous movements, Julya, who was hugging Bastian's shoulders, could no longer control herself, but Bastian did not bother, he let Julya's body lying on the floor and came between Julya's legs that held his waist he moved continuously, under the singing of Julya who moaned loudly.

It did not take long until Julya reached her limit, and Bastian felt that Julya was going to fall unconscious, and speeding up his movements he began to put more force into each thrust and the moans became louder and louder, culminating in both of them cumming together, Julya squirted again, and soon passed out, while Bastian was still pulsing and cumming inside Julya, painting the inner walls of Julya's pussy white.

1