101 – Seriously??
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello Guys!! 

Nice to talk to you again! Well, I have been skipping the uploads recently due to the necessity to work full days, so sorry. But I won't leave you short-handed, I promised before and will stick to my word to deliver it to the very end. 

But I wanted your help as well, I won't ask much, nor for money...since it appears that you are as broke as I am...he!he!he!he!

However I sincerely wanted to ask you to rate my story, so you will help me to push it further, ok? It ain't much and won't hurt or cost you a penny!

But if you are sincere enough it will be of great help! Favorite the Story! Leave nice ratings! Comment on it! 

Just to remember, I do not have sponsors, donators, or tippers so far, so nor an Editor to help me correct my misspellings are on play. I make it all by myself, of course, I use "Grammarly" to help with some corrections, but I write all the texts by myself, and I am proud of it, I do not use any "writing helpers" or "AI" to help me...so far....he!he!he!he!

So, guys, Thanks, and see you in the next chapters...' Arigato go sai massu!'

The Only one...Lewd_Dao_4_All!

1