109 – First Time with a Succubus and Milene’s Demonstration of Decisiveness – R+18 – Strong S*x Content!! Read on your own!
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bastian looked lovely at Elise resting and caressed her smooth face, with the corner of his eyes, he could see another scene that left his steel rocking hard erection throbbing again, Milene went on her knees crawling until she could reach in between Elise’s legs, sticking her tiny pink tongue out to reach for her sister’s pussy, helping on gathering Bastian’s seed to feed the little succubus.

Still unconscious, Elise started to moan and grunt again under the voracious tiny pink tongue of her sister’s attack on her still throbbing pussy, at the same time he felt a pleasurable sensation as the little succubus used her long and pinky thin tongue licked his rod, gathering his seed and Elise’s juices, she licked her lips and biting her lower lips she said in a meek voice:

“Pappa, can I feed on you directly? Please!” Bastian felt a jolt hitting directly his heart and run from his feet to his brains, and his dick throbbed hard, with a grim, he nodded his head, moving to sit on the border of the bathtub, he said:

“Serve yourself!” The little succubus had grown fast and her body had alluring proportions perfectly matching her height, her smooth dark skin added effect to her still green seduction art, as she moved to sit on his lap saying:

“Excuse me, Pappa!” The little succubus passed one leg over his lap and holding onto Bastian’s shoulder she knelt, lowering her body to place her tiny pinky slit in front of the huge voracious dragon, sitting on Bastian’s lap, she started to grind her pinky slit against the huge voracious dragon splitting it apart to show her tiny pussy, and the little succubus still looked down completely hypnotized by the eye on the tip of his rod, Bastian stood still, leaving her to do her job properly.

The little succubus ground her groin along Bastian’s huge dick for some time, and feeling that it was already wet enough she moved a little up, placing the already lubed rod at the entrance of her tiny pinky pussy which overflowed down her juices in preparation to her first “meal on-site”.

The little succubus slowly lowered down her body, while Bastian observed stunned as her lower lips opened wide to receive her “Pappa’s” beloved huge voracious dragon inside her tiny pinky pussy inner walls, which continuously released love juices to lube the illustrious guest way in, Bastian still idle as he could not move but to feel her inner pussy walls clang all along his huge rod until it reached its deepest and Bastian could observe a bulge on her belly, proving that it entered deep inside her and Bastian left a grunt as the sensation overwhelmed his senses with intense pleasure, and with a last effort from Bastian’s hips movement it went all the way in, for his stunning face, he was balls deep inside her, and so, he could feel her body tremble, her back arching back as she cum intensely stretching her neck to look up, but on those beautiful blue purplish eyes there was no focus, on her face a known lost expression with a silly smile, leaving her long thin tongue lost on her “O” shaped open mouth, drooling intensely as the little succubus cum several times as the tip reached her womb forcing the cervix open.

Sounds of pleasure were mumbled and echoed through the walls, as she sweated all over her tiny body, a lewd scent could be felt, while she squirted over Bastian’s huge rod time and time again, Bastian moved one of his hands to grope her right breast, with the perfect size to fit his hand till he was satisfied as he changed the shape of her breasts as he wanted, the little succubus was immovable, lost in sensations of pleasure for the very first time.

Sometime later Bastian felt somewhat bored and decided to help her, moving his hips, while one hand groped her right breast, he sucked, licked, nibbled, occasionally biting over her hard and erect nipples equally in turns, as his right hand groped hard the cheek of her butt in smooth and slow movements he went back and forth, under her grunts and moans, she dozed off her lost minded pleasure state, also beginning to move her hips, sensually, increasing the speed from time to time both went faster and faster until Bastian could feel her body tremble and her already tight grip around his dick went crazy, as it milked it to the last drop of his seed, both climaxed together and cum hard.

As Bastian held her tiny trembling sweaty body, the little succubus body started to glow brightly, especially in her belly, and just over her crotch to her belly button, appeared a bright mark, as a tattoo formed by itself, in an unconventional shape, it formed first a heart, then two long angel wings embraced it, on the top a crown and overall, a large sun with a shady part, and all around it appeared marks seeming to be tribal signs surrounding the drawn, in one side the sign formed a dragon and on the other, the signs formed a phoenix.  

A second later, her tiny body started to convulse intensely and grew an inch in size, equally in proportions, Bastian understood that she grew fed in his seed, and as it was a powerful seed her growth was abnormally fast. Julya came by Bastian’s side and placed both her arms embracing both of them, whispering in his ears:

“This is how powerful your seed is to feed her!” Bastian nodded his head up and down in affirmation, moving slowly he carefully laid down her body to rest on the border, as she had fainted as well. Bastian used his hand to help her move her long hair from her face, positioning the trend behind her pointy ears, Bastian looked at her lovingly and said:

“Her name from now on is ‘Suckie’!” Suddenly the little succubus's body shone bright again almost blinding everyone in the room. Julya giggled and covering her mouth with one hand, she commented:

“It seems that even the simple fact of you conceiving a name can make a difference!” Bastian looked at her and made a displeasure sound, under Julya’s continuous giggles. Bastian looked aside just to see the sparking eyes over the red face of Milene who asked:

“Is it my turn now?” Bastian looked at Julya who commented:

“She was already taught the self-healing spell by Maleen, it was she the one who asked!” Bastian looked straight at Milene’s eyes and asked:

“Are you sure?” Milene nodded her head up and down repeatedly. Bastian approached her and started embracing her tiny body pressing her strongly onto his chest.

After some time, he knelt on the floor to be at the same height as her, and approaching his face to hers, he slowly planted a kiss over her lips, who returned with a furious kiss of her own, embracing his body with her arms around his neck. Bastian started to caress her body going from her hair to the cheeks of her butt, groping it hard, feeling the sensation of her smooth and young skin.

Milene immediately felt something poking her, pressing hard against the skin of her tiny belly, looking down she gulped hard as she saw the size of that huge voracious dragon again, she trembled, in fear and anticipation, a second later she realized it was going to be an arduous and painful experience, but she was certain that it would turn into a pleasurable sensation as her sisters expressed time and time again.

Decided, she used one of her tiny smooth hands to lower the voracious dragon, placing it between her legs, rubbing it against her groin and tiny pinky virgin slit. Bastian left her grind for a while and not long after he could feel her juices, with one hand he probed the tiny knob of her clit, which immediately jolted her hard, and reached a climax for the very first time, with loud and continuous moans.

Bastian felt her body tremble as she lost all the strength in her legs, but Bastian helped, embracing her and ensuring she would not fall, he left her to recover her breath for a while, and looking her intensely, Bastian approached his mouth to her tiny hard nipples, sucking, licking and occasionally, Bastian bit over them in turns not to leave one to be jealous of the other, as his hands started to caress from her belly till her slit, now split could display the entrance for her tiny pinky virgin pussy.

A little later, Bastian inserted his middle finger into her tiny pinky pussy, skillfully reaching inside her he aimed for her “G” spots, reading her expressions as he eagerly explored her inner walls. Milene was too lost in pleasure to mind anything, as Bastian inserted a second finger, she even realized, reaching climax after climax, she did not see when Bastian moved her to lay her body over the edge of the bathtub, lying down by her side, opening her legs wide in an “M” shape, to continue now with a third finger, making her cum hard and squirt on his hands again.

Bastian went over her tiny smooth body, positioning himself between her legs, with the tip of his huge voracious dragon at the entrance of her tiny pinky virgin pussy, he moved slowly, and suddenly she was brought back dazing of her lost mind state, she could feel her tiny pussy walls stretching wide to accommodate the huge size of Bastian’s voracious dragon.

Again, she felt a strange sensation as the tip of his huge rod reached her hymen, but it did not stop, tearing it apart she felt some pain, suddenly remembering to cast the self-healing spell, the pain subsided gradually but it had not finished yet as the voracious dragon continuously invaded her, reaching her deepest part, knocking at the door of her still immature womb, with just half of Bastian’s manhood inside her.

Milene did not feel pain anymore, instead, she felt an unknown jolt run through her body, making her back arch lifting her body from the floor, and her neck stretched as she displayed a silly smile and wide-open eyes on her face, expressing she had already knocked at the door of the ninth heaven, babbling meaningless words in between moans and loud grunts.

Bastian recognized her state, and waited for her to calm down for a few seconds, resuming to move his hips slowly in the beginning, increasing the speed and strength of the thrusts from time to time, as Milene held him within her short arms strongly embracing his body against her own, now trying to cross her legs around his, but as they were still far of a pair of adult legs, it would not work, but continuously arching the sole of her feet, crawling her fingers in response to the pleasure she could barely contain in her infant body and mind.

Bastian felt her body trembling as she cum time and time again, as her body was too sensible and her mind tried to process the overwhelming sensations barely comprehending. Milene’s eyes went dazed over and over again to worsen her precarious situation, Bastian sped up his thrusts to paint inside her inner walls and womb in long-lasting spurts, while her back arched in climax, again.

A while later Bastian sat inside the bathtub again in Julya’s tight embrace, after he left Milene to rest, now it was his time to do so, again with his mother’s arms around him, as he rested his head on her plump chest, he felt comfortable as Edeline sat at his right and Elise on his left.

Bastian talked some time with Julya and his new disciples for a while, as he questioned them about how their training was progressing, both had smiles on their faces, happy to explain how the last two months inside the training facilities of the Godly Abode had developed so far.

“Good, Good!” Bastian said after their detailed explanations, it was time to sleep, as tomorrow he had scheduled to be the sister's disciple ceremony.

 

0