110 – A trio of Gorgeous Disciples!
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another bright day inside the Godly Abode came, and Bastian woke up to fulfill the long-lasting routines he had missed and decided to perform all of his exercises, it was no different from the times he was on his property in Elvendor, first, as he had full control over all the space inside the Godly Abode he created a place for him and his women, with all possible comfort, even created an area for his practice, as it was outdoor,  with a huge lake as a beautiful base and a huge platform in the center, where he could train and exercise as he wished, he even took care to put a formation on the ceiling, which appear not to exist, exhibiting the sky, day or night, but not far at the shore of the lake, several girls hide from his sight behind some trees and bushes, while drooled and dazed in amazement observing his handsome thin but muscular male body to perform his Tai Chi shirtless, and blinded with a silk.

Julya, giggled staring at the comical scene performed by the girls, approaching them silently she came very close to them, just to clean her throat:

“A-hem!!” A lot of girls were scared, releasing screams, jumping from their “hideouts”, promoting a sight to make anyone roll on the floor, laughing. After laughing until her belly ached, Julya looked at the frowning girls, dried the tears from the corner of her eyes, and commented:

“Has anyone prepared to help ‘the Young Master’ for when he finishes his training?” The group of girls were so engrossed in drooling over the sight that all of them forgot to prepare to receive him after his exercises. Julya laughed again as she saw several girls bumping into each other clumsy, in a hurry to prepare for the end of his train when Julya giggled and said:

“Too late! Look!” Not far, a table set was arranged by the shore, near the end of the path, Renee, Aleena, and Maleen had already set a tea set, brought a towel, and his set of clothes. A second later, a wind passed by all of them, stunning the ladies, and Bastian stopped, took off his blinding silk, and looking around saw the prepared table, walking slowly, he approached Renee, Aleena, and Maleen, planting a loving kiss on their soft lips, and sitting to relax and sip over the served “Black Tea” he loved. Maleen skillfully used the towel to dry the sweat from his body, abusing the contact and touches as she could.

Soon, Renee came to his back massaging his shoulders lovingly, approaching enough to kiss his shoulders and neck occasionally, not too after, Bastian stood and Aleena gently helped him to dress up his traditional black silk hanfu with golden embroidery.

Looking at the golden embroidery symbols on his chest he remembered the marks on the belly of Suckie, wondering about the connection between both symbols.

Not far from the main mountain where Bastian and his women stood there was built a nice village, with a beautiful combination, the houses were made of stone and wood but followed the oriental style, which enriched the sight. The population of this village was basic the family branch of Monsieur Luis and the aggregates by marriage, there were about 400 comfortable houses, and almost twelve hundred people, from children to the elderly, were those who took care of the farms, planting whatever Bastian ordered to and those responsible for the other activities, and in the very middle of the village there was a small plaza, with a platform in the middle, where there was a beautiful chair arranged for the disciple ceremony.

It was almost lunchtime when Bastian appeared on the platform, teleported with him there was Julya, as always observing him intensely. A little later, a lot of people appeared to watch the ceremony, and all greeted the Young Master joyfully as soon as they saw him. Monsieur Luis appeared in a corner at the plaza, following him the Elder, Madam Cosete, Edeline, Elise, and Milene.

In small steps, carrying the tea set for the ceremony, they all stepped up to the platform, as Julya had explained before, they followed the procedures, from the oldest to the youngest, the three sisters knelt in front of Bastian making a bow for him. Bastian sat at the chair and by his right, Julya held a smile that was not a smile.

By his left, Monsieur Luiz, Madam Cosete, and the Elder from the family stand in line, and the first to start was Edeline, the oldest daughter, after her disciple oath, the family elder approached him and offered with both hands in a bow, a small box with golden signs engraved on the top. Bastian did not open the box, he just made a sitting bow, and the ceremony went on, now with Elise, and at the end of her oath, Madam Cosete delivered a similar box, also respecting the ceremony habits, and for last, Milene, and after she made her oath, Monsieur Luis, knelt on the floor, making a bow with his forehead touching the floor, Bastian lifted from his place to help Monsieur Luis stand, and after he was standing, he made another bow delivering with both hands another wooden box, also engraved with golden signs.

After the Bai Si ceremony, the three accepted disciples stood on Bastian’s right side, behind the chair and Bastian stood Julya, and on his left stood Monsieur Luis, Madam Cosete, and the family elder. Bastian took some time to thank them for their presence in the ceremony, also welcoming all of them in the village, and inviting them all for a great party, prepared for them previously with good food and alcohol for all.

The party lasted for a long time as there was plenty of good food and alcohol for everyone, on large and long tables, Bastian and his women made sure to talk and interact with all of the new villagers, and all of the new villagers drank and ate until there was no one standing anymore.

Later that night, Bastian was still sitting with Milene on his lap, Edeline by his right and Elise by his left, smiling from ear to ear, when Monsieur Luis approached him, followed by Madam Cosette and the elder, Bastian looked at him and moving Milene from his lap, he called all of them to follow him, and far from the other people, Bastian made a small gesture and said:

“I have avenged your family!” From his space ring, a beautiful dagger appeared in his hand, Monsieur Luis trembled all over his body after recognizing the dagger in Bastian’s hands, by his side Madam Cosete covered her mouth with a hand, scared, and the family elder knelt on the floor, as Monsieur Luis mumbled:

“How?” Bastian explained the event of the invasion of Monsieur Luis’ castle, and with another small gesture, some heads appeared on the floor, that previously belonged to the self-proclaimed king, some nobles, his nephew Charles, and his followers. All of their heads were there to prove that they were killed by him. Suddenly, Bastian noticed that all of them had tears rolling down their faces, proving that their life had been hell. Bastian did not probe in further, he tried to hide that horrible scene from the others, keeping them to his space ring but Monsieur Luis gestured him not to, and soon they stood from the floor, taking those heads by the hair, and stepping up the platform they lifted those heads on the air, screaming:

“We are finally free!” “We are finally free!” “We are finally free!” Bastian did not understand why, and silently everyone from Monsieur Luis’ Family that had been spent a second ago, now stood stand, with tears rolling down their faces, and again Monsieur Luis screamed with all the left forces:

“Que Dieu Sauve Le Roi!” – God save the king! – after a second, all were knelt on a knee screaming the same line, time and time again.

“Que Dieu Sauve Le Roi!” “Que Dieu Sauve Le Roi!” “Que Dieu Sauve Le Roi!” – Monsieur Luis delivered those heads in his hands on the floor, going to wash his hands and approaching Bastian again he knelt in front of Bastian and said:

“Que Dieu Sauve Le Roi!” Everyone behind him said it aloud in chorus:

“Que Dieu Sauve Le Roi!” Bastian stood still, and from behind Julya approached him and whispered in his ear:

“Que Dieu Sauve Le Roi!” Bastian spent a glance at Julya who had a smile plastered over her face, left a sigh, and asked Monsieur Luis:

“Do you mind explaining it to me?” Monsieur Luis made a bow and gestured for Bastian to sit, from somewhere a beautiful chair appeared, and Bastian sat with no ceremony at all, so, Monsieur Luis explained that one of the survivors from before the Catastrophe had found The King’s Journal, a journal from a powerful cultivator reminiscent from the Royal Family of France, the one that created the Throne Room, but he also got one of his artifacts, the Luis XIV dagger, with both hands in a bow Monsieur Luis, delivered the dagger back to Bastian and said:

“This dagger is also an artifact, but it only works along with all the other Royal Artifacts, as we are the descendants of that powerful cultivator, we have inherited the most part, but it still lacked, so we never had the whole inheritance!” After some thought, he continued:

“After some time, we were expelled from the hidden realm, so we were harassed by the descendants of those scums until we came to this place, but you freed us from those who have been harassing us for a long time.” With tears in his eyes, Monsieur Luis completed:

“Inside those boxes, is all the inheritance we have hidden from everyone!” To close the story the elder completed:

“It was said a long time ago that only our ‘King’ would free us from those harassing our family! You have fulfilled that!” Julya still standing behind Bastian mocked:

“I pledge allegiance to My King!” Bastian left a displeasing sound looking at Julyas’ laughing face and started walking slowly, disappearing in the thin air in front of stunned faces from everyone. After his disappearance in front of everyone’s eyes, Julya had no other way to say to Monsieur Luis, and his family that it was a teleportation spell, what they did not need to know was that this fast teleportation feature only worked for him inside the Godly Abode.

Julya said her goodbyes to everyone, called for Bastian’s new disciples, and headed for the family quarters inside the biggest mountain.

A second later Bastian teleported himself, he appeared beside his desk inside his main quarters, and lazily sat at his comfortable chair, taking out the three boxes handed to him as the dote from his new disciple’s family, opening a drawer, Bastian retrieved one of his artifacts, the lenses of truth, to investigate the items.

The boxes themselves emanated a large amount of energy, leaving him troubled by his curiosity. Carefully opening the first box, the first thing he observed was a sentence on the inner part of the lid. “L’un pour détruire les ennemis de l’État, l’autre pour défendre ceux qui en ont besoin…” - One to destroy the enemies of the state, the other to defend those in need... soon he read the sentence, he felt a chill running through his spine, and then he observed that there were two small items, a small golden scepter with a tiny crown adorning one of the sides, curious, Bastian tried to retrieve it, but as soon as he tried to pick up the scepter it moved fast from inside the box, appearing immediately in Bastian’s hands, now, with more than one meter, emanating a powerful aura, of elegance and royalty. Almost half of its size was made of beautiful black wood and the other part was made of gold, with a beautiful crown in its head.

AI suddenly called for Bastian’s attention, saying that it was a powerful artifact, the Royal Scepter of France was capable of shooting a powerful energy ray, capable of killing a god or destroying a planet with a single shot, it harvested the energy from the environment, and could be fired twice a day. AI also told him that it was made by the Royal Family member cultivator who reached the God level before the Catastrophe, but its status was locked. 

Leaving it aside on the table he tried to retrieve the second item in the box, a tiny piece of black silk, and soon in his hands appeared a wonderful black Royal Tunic of France, with several Liz Flowers embroidered on gold all over it made it look beautiful, but the white and golden fur detail on its corner made it special. Bastian waited for a second and AI said that the Royal Tunic was also a powerful artifact from the same craftsman, it was a powerful shield capable of withstanding a powerful god cultivator surprise attack at least ten times and also gathered the energy from the environment.

Bastian could not repel his curiosity, swiftly placing the Royal Tunic of France on the table, taking the second box in his hands, and opening it midway, he took time to read another sentence written in the lid: “L'un pour lutter courageusement contre mes ennemis publics, l'autre pour ceux qui se cache dans l'ombre...” - One to fight bravely against my public enemies, the other for those who hide in the shadow... observing it, he saw a tiny silver and gold sword, besides there was a space, and Bastian retrieved the dagger from his ring, and soon the box shone brightly and the dagger entered the box, to occupy the space beside the sword. Carefully, Bastian thought to retrieve the sword and a majestic sword appeared in his hands.

The sword was the well-known bastard or 'hand and a half' sword, straight and double-edged, 120 centimeters long, weighing just over two kilograms, allowing agile handling on the battlefield. The material used seemed to be mithril and gold, with a golden crown on the white ivory hilt. The scabbard was also white and made of wonderful ivory, and there was gold on both the guard and the tip, completing a majestic set in every aspect.

AI commented that the Royal Sword of France was also a godly crafted artifact, capable of piercing and cutting most of the metals known as it cut butter, and was also known as the sharpest sword handed by a god cultivator.

Curious, Bastian placed it carefully on the table, retrieving the dagger, known as the Royal Dagger of France, an artifact crafted of the same materials as the sword by the same craftsman, wielding the same properties with another feature, it could double the extension of the blade when a little mana was applied on it. Bastian saw this feature working when he decapitated the self-proclaimed king and his followers.

Looking aside he observed the third box, and carefully placed the Royal Dagger on the table, reaching for the box, and opening it, he read the message on the lid: “L'un pour porter, l'autre pour gouverner...” - One to wear, the other to govern..., Bastian observed a tiny black soldier, and reaching for it, a full black metal set of armor appeared, beautifully crafted, had several golden strips and signs adorning it all. From the helmet to the boots, it was generously adorned in gold, really displaying the wealth of a king. AI said that it was the Royal Armor of France, the full set defense could also withstand the most powerful godly cultivator attacks for a long time, improve the soul cultivation, and increase the speed of the user up to light speed. The material was the rarest type of mithril, the black mithril was only found in barely small quantities on meteorites. Gathering its energy from the environment, it also replenishes the user's energy in a few seconds.

Bastian walked around it for a few moments before reaching the box for the last item, a small ring, and soon he tried to reach it, it came straight to his finger, adjusting its size to fit perfectly. Bastian looked at the black and golden ring, and AI immediately told him that it was also an artifact, the Royal Ring of the King of France.

It was also a space artifact, bigger than the other rings he had gathered from the self-proclaimed king, but the interesting aspect was that the other three rings he had acquired with them, shone at the same time and disappeared. Bastian frowned hard and probed inside the ring, investigating it he found the materials from the other rings, and a small scroll appeared in his hands as soon as it stopped shining.

Bastian started to read the scroll, and some words from the God Cultivator, a descendent from the Royal Family of France crafted those artifacts and following there were the instructions on how to use the artifacts:

“Bonjour, Vous êtes les descendants d'un Cultivateur qui a atteint le summum.

Soyez courageux comme moi, affrontez la vie sans peur. Bien vivre!

Sachez utiliser les artefacts que j'ai créés à partir des trésors de France, et pour que tout le monde le sache, ce sont les trésors de France !

Tout d’abord, versez une goutte de votre sang sur l’anneau de votre main gauche. Après cela, tous les trésors entreront dans l'espace à l'intérieur de l'anneau, et quand vous le voudrez, pensez simplement qu'ils s'équiperont automatiquement, ne soyez pas surpris, ils sont invisibles aux yeux des gens ordinaires, à l'exception du sceptre, de l'épée et poignard, peu de dieux peuvent les voir.

La bague reste visible tout le temps !

Je préviens que seuls ceux qui ont reçu ma salle du trône tentent d'utiliser mes artefacts.

Bien vivre! Gouverner avec justice !

Louis XXII”

Translation:

 

Hello, You are the descendants of a Cultivator who has reached the pinnacle.

Be brave like I was, and face life without fear. Live Well!

Know how to use the artifacts I created based on the treasures of France, and so that everyone knows, they are the treasures of France!

First, pour a drop of your blood onto the ring on your left hand. After that, all the treasures will enter the space inside the ring, and whenever you want, just think that they will equip automatically, don't be surprised, they are invisible to the eyes of common people, except for the scepter, sword, and dagger, few gods can see them.

The ring stands visible all the time!

I warn that only those who have received my Throne Room attempt to use my artifacts.

Live Well! Govern with Justice!

Louis XXII.

Bastian chuckled after reading all the content of the scroll, which shone and turned into smoke in the air, and Bastian immediately dropped his blood on the ring on the middle finger of his left hand. The ring shone brightly for a long time, and all the artifacts disappeared from the table, even the armor vanished in the air.

Bastian looked intensely at his left hand where the ring stood bright for some time, Bastian probed it, observing everything inside, all the resources and materials were there, Bastian let a loud laugh and walked out of his office to look for his women.

0