Chapter 28: Nymphadora Tonks
1.7k 9 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

What's this? A bunch of italics on a story aside from Perverted Galaxy? More likely than you think!

-x-X-x-

Staring at Tonks’… massive tracks of land, right in front of his face, Harry finds that he can’t really say no to this opportunity… if it even is a proper opportunity. If Tonks means what she’s saying, of course he needs to go for it. A sexy, shapeshifting copper propositions you? You don’t say no to that. Especially when you’re working on averting the end of the goddamn world and part of that work involves accumulating as much magical power as possible.

Sorry Remus but needs must. Still… Harry wasn’t about to leap into this with no intel. Tonks might be a few years younger, but she was still acting a little peculiar here. It didn’t seem possible that she could be imperiused or anything like that, but maybe some kind of enthrallment or love potion prank?

Fortunately, Harry had a way of checking up on Tonks’ motivations. A silent, wandless Legimens and he’s suddenly in the metamorph witch’s head, reading her thoughts as she leans forward and leers at him.

This is my shot! The other Aurors are always saying I need to use every tool in my arsenal when handling a suspect! And the best way to loosen a suspect up is through intimidation or persuasion. The Director made it pretty damn clear that Harry Potter isn’t really in trouble and that I need to make him comfortable, so that leaves intimidation off the table. But nothing says I can’t do a little bit of persuading!

Okay, that was…

Besides, it’s not like Harry will have the balls to go for it anyways. He’s still young! As soon as he realizes what I’m offering, he’ll get all flustered and embarrassed and that’s when I’ll laugh it off and tell him it was just a joke! There, ice broken!

Wow.

… Why isn’t he getting flustered and embarrassed? Sheesh Harry, keep staring at my overly inflated tits for much longer and I’m gonna start thinking you’re a pervert.

Well, at least Tonks wasn’t completely living up to her first name. She was just trying to play a little trick on him… and perhaps maybe had had a bit of a prank played on her and turn. He could just imagine this exact incident having maybe happened back in the previous timeline between her and Lupin. Her, riding high on the advice given by her fellow Aurors, would have had to interrogate Lupin for something. And maybe she went a little too far.

Probably, nothing happened then because Lupin was too much of a gentleman for that, but that in turn ignited a fire in Tonks’ heart for him. Unfortunately for that relationship that would now never be, Tonks was still much too useful for Harry NOT to co-opt into his schemes. And this moment was far too juicy for him to give her what she was expecting.

Instead of going red-faced and sputtering in embarrassment, Harry lets his lips pull back into a wicked sort of smile, tilting his head to the side as he looks Tonks in the eyes at long last. He’s also still watching Amelia with her head in the Pensieve Bowl through his shadow, mind you. He probably shouldn’t be sparing at the DMLE Director’s shapely posterior as she’s working, but he blames Tonks. The young metamorphmagus had gotten him rather… randy.

“That sounds lovely, Auror Tonks. I would really appreciate it if you made me as comfortable as can be.”

Tonks’ eyes widen at his easy agreement, the tone of his voice and the way he glances down at her tits pointedly making it abundantly clear he IS picking up what she’s putting down… and is seriously accepting her office.

W-Wait… what?! He actually wants to… w-where is all this confidence coming from?! Agh, this wasn’t how it was supposed to go! But it’s not like I can back off now… I’m the one who made the first move after all!

Ah right, he still had the Legimens spell up didn’t he? He could cancel it now… but where would the fun be in that? Especially since Tonks is clearly using her magical shapeshifting abilities in a pretty amusing way… to keep her facial expressions exactly how she wants them. Even as she’s panicking internally, she doesn’t look worried or shocked or scared for even a second externally. Instead, she gives Harry a wanton sort of grin.

“Of course, Harry~”

Pushing himself out from the table, Harry turns his chair to face her. Slowly, still exuding all that sexy confidence she’s not really feeling, Tonks sinks down to her knees, glancing between his crotch and her currently humungous tits.

Fuck. Why’d I have to make these things so big and unwieldly?!

Taking some mercy on her, Harry gives her a smile the next time she looks up at him.

“You can scale back the chest a little, Auror. Bigger than your head stops being sexy and becomes a little grotesque… no offense.”

“Oh! None taken! Your wish is my command, Harry~”

Thank fucking Merlin! But seriously, where is all that confidence coming from? I mean, not that I can say it’s unearned… he IS the Boy-Who-Lived. I just always thought he’d be more boy than anything else. Instead, he’s acting like… like a real wizard. It’s kind of hot, to be honest.

Tonks scales back her tits and then, to her credit, only hesitates for a single second before beginning to unbutton her blouse, exposing her bra-clad chest. She gives him a sultry smile; one he returns with a wicked sort of grin. He’s glad to hear that last part in her thoughts, truth be told. He might be willing to do anything necessary for the sake of the world, but he still wants Tonks to enjoy her descent into debauchery and depravity.

Finally freeing her breasts, now half their previous size from the bra that was clearly enchanted to expand with them, Tonks lets out a shuddering breath and then tosses the bra aside and presents her tits to him properly, even cupping them to show them off to him.

“Like what you see, Harry~”

Oh Merlin. I can’t believe I’m showing Harry Bloody Potter my tits. This has gotten out of hand…

“I do like them, Auror Tonks. I like them very much. Only… you said you were trying to make me more comfortable…”

Tonks blinks and slowly nods, her thoughts turning somewhat befuddled.

“Well I have to admit, I’m not feeling very comfortable right now. In fact, seeing your tits like this… has made me very uncomfortable in a certain part of my body.”

He gives a meaningful glance down at his own crotch, prompting Tonks to look down there as well for a moment, staring in a blank lack of understanding. And then like a light bulb going off in her head…

Oh! Ohhhh…

“O-Of course, Harry.”

Her façade was starting to crack. Even her metamorphmagus powers weren’t able to completely hide just how out of her depths she was at this point. She’d jumped into the deep end of the pool expecting to be able to quickly swim over to the side and climb back out with a laugh. Alas, that wasn’t happening.

Fuck. Fuck me…

She pulls out his cock with little fanfare, before biting her lower lip at the sight of it as she holds it in her hands. Then, finally, she begins to lower it to her tits, raising herself up at the same time with every intention of wrapping her still-sizable bust around his member and giving him a boobjob with her perfectly shaped breasts.

Harry doesn’t stop her. Doesn’t say it was all just a test. He lets her do it. But he also makes sure she’ll enjoy it. As a metamorph, Tonks is more in tune with the magic around her then most normal witches. So all he has to do is push some magic into his cock and…

What the fuck?!

Tonks jolts as his cock slaps between her sensitive, soft tits. Then she lets out an involuntary moan as the contact between her chest and his cock combined with the suffusion of magic he just passed into tits and then spread through her body makes her shake and shudder. She quickly wraps her breasts around his cock properly and begins sliding them up and down his length as she begins moaning even harder.

Fuck this is hot. Why is this so hot? Is it because he’s so domineering? Is it because he’s Harry fucking Potter? I’ve never enjoyed jacking a dude off with my tits as much as this before. Fuuuuck…

More than a little amused by her running commentary, Harry’s emerald eyes twinkle as he decides to give her a little encouragement.

“That feels really good Tonks. You’re making me extremely comfortable right now, I just want you to know that.”

She flushes at his words, easily able to read between the lines.

Ugh, this little brat knows exactly what he’s doing to me, doesn’t he? No… have to amend that first part. There’s nothing little about this fucker. Fuck me, Harry Potter is a well hung super stud. Who would have ever guessed it? Not me. I’m just the idiot who found herself giving him a titjob in an interrogation room because I came on too strong.

Harry holds back the urge to snort, even as Tonks continues to fuck her chest up and down his length. Sliding her breasts over his shaft, she moans at how good it feels. It almost certainly feels just as good for her as it does for him. The discharge of magic he gave her made sure of that. The best titfucking Tonks has ever and will ever give.

Fuck. Anyone could walk in on us right now. No… the DIRECTOR could walk in on us any moment. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Can’t stop though. Can’t leave Harry blue balled. He’s much more likely to tell Director Bones about this if I’m that much of a bitch. Gotta… gotta hurry this up.

Giving him a wanton sort of grin and licking her lips salaciously, Tonks winks… and then dives down onto his cockhead, taking the tip of his dick into her mouth as it protrudes out the top of her cleavage. Now obviously, Harry already knows that they’re in no danger of being walked in on by Amelia. Her head is still in the pensieve and her shapely derriere is still wiggling unconsciously in his shadow’s face.

But Tonks doesn’t know that and really… he does appreciate that she’s afraid of being caught. While he COULD have no-sold her efforts and acted like her lewd blowjob-titjob combo wasn’t doing it for him or something… where would the fun in that be? Instead…

“Fuck Tonks… that feels so damn good. I’m getting close…”

Yes! Come to momma, big boy! Fuck, do I swallow it? I mean, it doesn’t matter if we make a mess, I can just vanish it with my wand. Ah, but swallowing it would probably leave a better impression on Harry. For all his confidence, he’s still younger than me. I bet he’s just as freaked out by this as I am… I bet he’s never even seen a pair of tits before! Yeah, I’ll guzzle down every last drop and leave him wanting more~

Heh, he appreciated Tonks finding her confidence, he just wished it didn’t have to come at his expense. Still, it wasn’t really at HIS expense, but at the version of him that Tonks had built up in her head. And Harry wasn’t nearly so insecure that he would let her own desperate attempts to get back control get to him… much.

Speeding up immensely, Tonks takes more of his cock into her mouth than before, consigning her impeccable pair of tits to support status. But then, her mouth is just as impeccable, the perfect amount of wet and suctioning as her moans send reverberations up and down his length.

With one final groan, Harry proceeds to cum… and boy does he cum. Tonks starts to swallow, a lidded look of supreme satisfaction on her face… only to be caught off guard when he just keeps cumming.

W-Whoa there!

His seed overflows out of the sides of her mouth and off her bottom lip, splashing off of her chin and then down onto her tits as Tonks desperately tries to swallow it all. To her credit, she gets herself under control rather quickly, but the damage is done. By the time she’s drank most of his load down, the first bit of his cum is all over her chin and chest, making quite the mess of her.

Damn it all… just what I wanted to avoid.

Trying her best to hide how put out she is, Tonks gives him a carefree smile as she reaches for her wand.

“S-Sorry Harry, let me just-!”

But before she can vanish the mess off herself, Harry smirks and brushes his hand through the air between them.

“Allow me.”

In an instant, Tonks is cleaned up, leaving just her kneeling before him, topless and wide-eyed. It’s a nice expression on her face, though Harry isn’t sure what that says about him exactly…

Did he just… fucking silently and wandlessly cast a vanishing charm?! I mean, I know he’s kind of a badass, but that’s too much… isn’t it?

Smirking down at Tonks, Harry gives her a wink.

“Not to worry, Auror Tonks. Not only am I more comfortable than ever now… but I think we can keep this all between ourselves, don’t you?”

Tonks gapes for a moment before flushing and closing her mouth, nodding mutely as she quickly begins fixing up her clothes. Harry takes his time tucking his dick away, even as he listens in on Tonks’ thoughts.

Fuck me. I’m so fucking fucked…

She was. She definitely was. But it would have to wait because Amelia was finally coming out of the Pensieve. Harry focuses his attention back on his shadow just in time for her to turn and face him, her expression one of pure wrath.

“So Peter Pettigrew is at large still and Sirius Black remains unexonerated solely because of the lies of Severus Snape and Fudge’s desire to sweep everything under the rug.”

Harry has his shadow tilt his head in silent agreement with Amelia’s words, even as she begins to pace back and forth.

“I hope you understand why I directed you towards young Potter now. He certainly has been in the thick of it, hasn’t he? And not just last year either.”

Amelia shoots him a look at that.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“His First Year, the boy killed his Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher.”

Before Amelia can do more than gape at that, Harry quickly defends himself.

“Of course, it was a case of self-defense. In fact, he was only able to kill Quirinus Quirrell because the man allowed himself to be possessed by the Dark Lord Voldemort’s shade.”

“… Are you telling me Voldemort is still alive in some way?”

As Harry silently nods his shadow’s head, he watches Amelia closely. He’s doing this on purpose, dumping new information on her right as she’s getting the last piece. He wants to see how she handles the pressure. He wants to see what she decides to focus on and in what order, and how well that works out for her.

No matter what, he suspects she’ll continue to impress him. But he still can’t help testing her.

-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

50