Chapter 8: Aurora Sinistra Pt. 3
3.2k 1 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Off or on? It was a seemingly innocuous question, if one didn’t consider the bigger picture. But Aurora knew better. The Astronomy Professor knew that Harry wasn’t just asking her if she wanted the toy off or on while he fucked her, he was asking her just how ready was she to submit to their new dynamic? There was no escaping it. That much was obvious. He wasn’t asking her whether she wanted him to fuck her, he was telling her he was going to do it.
 
And if she was being honest with herself at the very least… she could acknowledge that she was immensely turned on by that fact. Harry’s sheer charisma, the pure domineering machismo of the young wizard… he had her right where he wanted her. And yet, even now he was giving her a chance to control this one tiny aspect of their new relationship.
 
Off or on… in the end, Aurora doesn’t even really have to think about it.
 
“O-On…”
 
Harry smiles at her knowingly, as if that was precisely what he thought she was going to say. The sheer confidence that he’s exuding feels almost out of place given his youth, and yet… has he not lived a harsh life? He’s the Boy-Who-Lived and while plenty of people celebrate him for his deeds as a one year old, no one ever really talks about what else happened that night. How he lost both of his parents to the Dark Lord.
 
A shiver runs down Aurora’s spine as she sees Harry Potter for who he really is for the first time. Or at least a part of who he is. She’s just beginning to realize that there are hidden depths to the young man. There have to be, given what he’s shown himself capable of so far. Not only discovering her toys but hijacking them without her even knowing about it… he’s dangerous. And she’s completely at his mercy.
 
“Very well, Aurora. Please… bend over your desk for me.”
 
He sounds so nice about it. So jovial and well-intentioned. But his tone belies his words and his actions. Shivering, Aurora reflects that this was precisely what she’d been waiting for. What she’d been anticipating. The order to turn around and bend over her desk so he can fuck her atop it has come at long last. She can’t refuse him… but privately, she also doesn’t want to. She wants… she wants more.
 
Closing her eyes, acknowledging just how thoroughly she’s been cornered, Aurora shucks her already open robes off the rest of the way, letting them fall down into a pool of cloth at her feet. Her front was already exposed to him, but now the dark-skinned witch turns around, showing off her shapely behind and hourglass figure in its entirety as she steps up to her desk and carefully bends over it.
 
Her hands plant palm down on the desk and she arches her back almost instinctively. Her ass lifts high into the air, and she bites her lower lip, feeling Harry approaching her from behind. After a moment, his hands come down on her ass, his fingers spreading her dark cheeks nice and wide. She knows what he sees there, nestled between her buttocks. The glittering stylized full moon at the end of her anal plug, the toy adorned with a beautiful sight for any man who managed to reach this point.
 
In all honesty, she always wanted something like this to happen. If she didn’t, she wouldn’t have made all of her toys, from her piercings to her plug, so nice to look at. Her nipple and clit piercings for instances were glittering stars, made to shine oh so brightly against the dark backdrop that was her skin. Her anal plug was the exact same way, a beautiful moon… something of a joke, given she’d be mooning anyone who ever saw it.
 
“What a lovely sight.”
 
Harry’s amused tone tells her that he very much appreciates both the joke AND the view. When he suddenly taps on the end of her butt plug however, Aurora is unprepared for the vibrating toy to suddenly redouble in speed and power, causing her to gasp and then let out a lewd, anguished cry as she bucks her hips and orgasms on the spot. She drops forward onto the desk, falling onto one elbow to catch herself even as she quivers and trembles from the sensations wracking her poor body. Her pussy juices squirt out of her, staining the front of her desk.
 
All the while, the plug has been vibrating even more intensely than before. She hadn’t… she hadn’t expected him to increase the speed. She hadn’t thought he would go that far. On or off had been the question, but when she’d picked ‘on’, she’d given him carte blanche to do whatever he liked with her at that point, hadn’t she?
 
There was no helping it. There was nothing to be done. Aurora Sinistra was helpless before her young, well-hung student. And the cock that she’d just spent several minutes stroking to full mast is suddenly nestled against her drooling pussy lips, just waiting to thrust into her from behind. A wanton moan leaves her lips, both from the feeling and the anticipation of more… but Harry doesn’t thrust in.
 
Instead, running his hands over her shapely buttocks, groping and squeezing her heart-shaped derriere and her flared hips, Harry holds himself just at her entrance… and hums to himself.
 
“… Earlier you asked what I want from you. Now I’ll ask you the same thing Professor. What do you want from me, Aurora? What do you desire most?”
 
Aurora wishes she could say she wanted him to leave her alone, to forget what he saw. But the words catch in her throat. Even if she could force them out, she knows that they’d be a lie… and she knows that Harry would recognize them as a lie instead. She tries to stay quiet, whimpering as he continues to molest her. But when his fingers slide around to the front of her crotch and he begins to play with her clit piercing, she knows he won’t let his question go without an answer. He won’t fuck her until she begs for it… so that’s what she does.
 
“I want… I want you to fuck me, Mister Potter. I want you to s-stick your big fat cock inside of me and stir up my insides. I want you to p-plow me silly, and rail me until I can’t think s-straight!”
 
There’s a brief pause, and then Harry chuckles.
 
“Mm, I appreciate the honesty. But please… when we’re alone like this, call me sir.”
 
Then, having delivered that domineering order with a particularly satisfied silken tone, Harry thrusts into her at long last. Aurora gasps, her fingernails clawing into her desk as she’s jolted forward. A panting moan leaves her lips, even as her tightness clenches down on his cock, his member catching partway into her. Then, he pulls back and does it again, forcibly penetrating deeper into her on the second thrust. And then deeper still on the third. The fourth. The fifth.
 
It quickly becomes completely silly, trying to keep track of how many times he’s thrust into her. That’s something her friend Septima might try to do, the mathematical bitch that she is. No, Aurora soon finds herself unable to focus on anything at all other than Harry’s cock… and of course, the constantly vibrating butt plug still buried in her anus.
 
She both does and doesn’t regret asking him to keep the toy on. On the one hand, it’s definitely augmenting the experience. Both of her holes are stuffed right now, her flexing and gushing pussy filled to the brim with Harry’s cock, and her ass stretched wide by her own hijacked toy. On the other hand… it’s driving her absolutely wild.
 
Maybe she could have better kept her wits about her if it was JUST Harry’s cock that she had to contend with, but instead she’s being attacked from two angles. And it’s driving her mad. Her eyes threaten to roll back in her head, even as they go crossed from the pleasure. And her mouth is wide open, unable to close as she moans and groans her way through thrust after thrust.
 
She can’t keep her hands under her, and sooner rather than later she all but collapses forward the rest of the way onto her desk. Burying her face in her arms, the Astronomy Professor tries to muffle her squeals and screams even as her pussy sells her out all the same, constantly and rapidly flexing, gripping, and tightening around Harry’s rampaging prick.
 
Her breasts, now pressed against her desk, also betray her. Or more accurately, the piercings there further make it impossible to focus on anything but the pleasure she’s currently being run through at the moment. Her poor nipples are run roughshod back and forth across the desk, her piercings scraping and tugging on her teats while her titties shudder and shake and squish into the hard wood.
 
Harry doesn’t hold back one bit, fucking her so hard from behind that she finds herself lifted up onto her tip toes by his thrusts, and she doesn’t come back down. Her dark legs, ramrod straight, quiver and shake, turned to jelly by the sheer power he’s currently slamming into them with. Her ass, thighs, and hips jiggle and bounce.
 
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
 
The sound of flesh slapping against flesh, specifically Harry’s flesh slapping against her flesh as he thrusts into her from behind, fills Aurora’s classroom and the Astronomy Professor completely loses track of time. She doesn’t know how long he fucks her. Bent over her desk, completely at his mercy, all she can do is hang on and endure. Well, that and cum her brains out from the most pleasurable experience of her entire life.
 
She’s such a horrible, perverted wretch. This whole situation is one of her own making in the end. She wanted this to happen, and now that it finally had… she was enjoying herself far too much. Aurora is filled with just as much self-loathing as she is pleasure, even as she completely ruins the front of her desk with her constant squirting. Her pussy juices flow out from the tight spaces around his cock, and spray all over the floor and the desk itself.
 
Losing track of how many times she’s cum for him is about par for the course, really. But she knows it’s been a lot… and she’s not really that surprised when at long last, he grunts and pulls back for the final time. His cock pulls out of her and his hand closes in her hair at the same moment. In no position to fight him on this, Aurora’s jellified legs positively collapse under her when he yanks her back off of her desk, spins her around, and pushes her to her knees. There’s not an ounce of resistance as Aurora Sinistra kneels before the young wizard, her nipple and clit piercings glittering like the stars they’re made after.
 
He slaps his cock into her face, and Aurora opens wide, lolling out her tongue and rolling out the red carpet. Harry smiles down at her, his emerald eyes glowing as he slides his member right into her mouth. He uses her mouth like he used her cunt, with very little input from Aurora on the matter. Then, he lets out a heartfelt groan and begins to cum.
 
She tries to swallow. Truly she does. But the viscosity and thickness of his cum overwhelms her, and the majority of his load ends up all over her face and tits instead, painting the dark-skinned witch white with jizz. She’s never been more humiliated. Never been more degraded or shamed. And she’s certainly never been more turned on.
 
“Good girl, Aurora. Go ahead and clean yourself up. We’ll talk again. Soon.”
 
Shuddering, Aurora bows her head in submission, knowing it’s not up for debate.
 
“Y-Yes sir…”
 
A moment later and Harry Potter is gone. The young wizard doesn’t even need her help in getting past the enchanted lock she’d placed on her classroom door. He slips out of the room like it’s not even there, leaving Aurora shuddering and trembling in a puddle of her own juices, coated in his cum… and already both dreading and anticipating the next time they would ‘talk’.
 
-x-X-x-
 
The next morning, Harry sits at one end of the Gryffindor Table, eating breakfast and considering the events of the night before. Things with Aurora were off to a roaring start as far as he was concerned. He hadn’t yet claimed her properly via the ritual, but that was only a matter of time… literally.
 
He couldn’t just fuck a woman and immediately connect his magic to hers. He needed time and multiple ‘sessions’ in order to properly feel her out first. Bellatrix had only been as easy as she was because of just how close their connection was in the previous timeline. Aurora, while Harry and her had had a couple flings, was not nearly as close to him.
 
Once he knew her like the back of his hand, once he knew her magic as though it was own… only then could he take it and MAKE it his own via the ritual. Of course, the ritual also required complete and total submission from the witch participating in it. Aurora Sinistra wasn’t quite there yet. She might have thought she was there, but she didn’t fully understand just yet what it meant to submit to him. Once she did… and once she inevitably gave in all the same, then and only then would Harry connect their magic. Until then… he just needed to decide what his next step was going to be.
 
Did he want to focus only on one witch at a time, or was it better to be more proactive and spread his attention among multiple active conquests? Was he-
 
“Harry?”
 
Blinking, Harry kicks himself for his lack of situational awareness, looking up from his meal to see that one Hermione Granger has sat down on the other side of the table across from him. The young brunette is looking at him with worry in her eyes, and a frown on her face. Harry throws her a quick smile.
 
“Hey Hermione, what’s up?”
 
Her frown only grows, however, her brow furrowing.
 
“You’ve been… so distant Harry. I just… I know you and Ron haven’t been speaking, but you’re both still my friends. And I just… you know I’m here for you, right Harry? I want… you can ask me for help, you know? With the Triwizard Tournament?”
 
Ah. Truth be told, he hadn’t even been thinking about that. The First Task would arrive when it arrived, but until then it was very low on his list of priorities. Likewise, Hermione was… well, she was a good friend. She always had been. However, she wasn’t a candidate for the ritual. Not yet. Harry had to admit, he was a bit focused on other things at the moment.
 
Staring at her, he tilts his head as he considers how to best respond.

78