Chapter 27: Risty Wilde Pt. 2
2.6k 3 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

Thaddeus and Mystique engage in a bit of a spar.

-x-X-x-

He’s not the kind of person to just sit still and let shit happen, truth be told. But he also doesn’t see any reason to make Mystique aware of just how much he knows just yet. Besides… Thaddeus has to admit to some curiosity to how she’ll react. And so, even as she gives him one of the worst blowjobs of his life as Risty Wilde, Thaddeus reaches out for the shapeshifter’s head, sliding his fingers through her purple highlights.

At first, ‘Risty’ doesn’t seem to notice. Until that is, he begins to control her movements, firming up his grip on her hair and rather subtly influencing her to start shifting her head in a more pleasurable fashion, while he takes over the lion’s share of the work. If Risty weren’t actually a hundreds year old shapeshifting mutant in disguise, she probably wouldn’t have even realized what he was doing.

Sure, maybe that was a little arrogant for him to think, but Thaddeus knew just how good he was. If Risty Wilde really existed as Mystique had portrayed her so far, then the punk goth girl would never have been able to figure out that he was tactfully offering her his ‘guidance’ without being too overbearing about it. But alas, Risty Wilde is a facsimile… a sham. And Mystique isn’t some foolish, inexperienced virgin punk girl in over her head. She’s a lot more than that… and she has her own ulterior motives as well.

When she jerks out of his hand, Thaddeus is careful to hide his amusement, even as he gives her a curious look as she pulls off of his cock and flushes for a moment. It’s clear that Mystique is reaching for an excuse when what finally comes out of her mouth is so… subpar.

“S-Sorry… just have a thing about my hair, alright? Don’t like people touching it.”

Maybe if she’d flinched away at his very first touch he might believe that. Oh, also maybe if he didn’t know she was secretly a shapeshifting mutant. But honestly, the lie is plain as day to him. Thaddeus doesn’t let that out though, merely giving her a warm smile instead.

“Not a problem, Risty. It’s just… you’re not very good at this.”

‘Risty’ jolts back as if struck, her eyes widening in, as far as Thaddeus can tell, a completely genuine manner.

“E-Excuse me?”

Normally, he would never say something like this to a girl he was trying to get into bed. But then again, this wasn’t a normal situation. And Mystique wanted to keep him here far more than he wanted to fuck her again… even if he really did want to fuck her some more and gain some more of her shapeshifting abilities for himself. As things currently stood, his copy of her mutation was… lackluster to say the least.

“Sorry, but you’ve clearly never given head before, Risty. Look… we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to.”

“I want to! Of course I want to!”

The outrage is a bit faker than the surprise was, but not entirely false either. He’s struck a real nerve underneath the faux anger that Risty is now displaying.

“Well maybe we can do something else then. Something with more… reciprocation.”

Risty narrows her eyes at that.

“Trying to skip straight to the main event, huh? You’re such a horn dog, stud.”

Thaddeus winces and decides to nip that in the bud as well.

“That’s another thing Risty. You can just call me Thad or Thaddeus, you know. You don’t have to keep using ‘stud’. And besides, I’m not talking about sex. There are other things we could do besides you giving me head or me fucking you, you know.”

It was like Mystique had gotten stuck on that word for this persona. She’d used it way too much earlier. Once again, it wasn’t something Thaddeus would normally call out. He was too much of a player to point out a girl’s irritating flaws like that under the usual circumstances. But in this case, he knew Mystique wanted to keep him around. And indeed, while she does flush a bit at being taken to task on her overuse of the word, she doesn’t get angry enough to kick him out or anything like that.

“Tch… fine, Thad. What do you have in mind?”

A few moments later and he’s got her on her back on the bed. She’s giving him a curious look… one that morphs into dawning realization as he yanks off her pants and panties and then dives down between her legs.

“You’re going to-!”

A gasp leaves her lips as he fixes his mouth to her cunt. He can see the conflict in her face almost immediately. Thaddeus knows exactly how good he is with his tongue these days. Cunnilingus isn’t something he performs regularly, but he does it enough to know his way around a girl’s cunt. For all that she’s secretly a blue-skinned mutant in disguise, ‘Risty Wilde’ is no different.

But he can tell that Mystique isn’t sure whether she should let this continue. After all, she clearly doesn’t know for sure if he gets anything from making the girl orgasm while he hasn’t cum yet. Will her cover be blown if she orgasms all over his tongue. The answer to that question is no, for two reasons. Number One, his power is pretty self-centered and selfish. It’s all about his orgasms. If he cums with the help of a woman, he gets a boost. If he cums with the help of a superpowered woman, he gets a boost with powers. If they cum… nothing happens.

Thaddeus doesn’t give Mystique a chance to really contemplate that thought though. He doesn’t give her a chance to decide anything at all. He goes hard on the attack, even knowing that he’s up against a centuries-old shapeshifter and not some coed punk chick. He’s tongue-fucking Mystique here, not Risty Wilde… and he’s definitely trying to make Mystique cum for real.

Hissing, the disguised mutant shudders under his enthusiastic, energetic tongue. Thaddeus goes to town on her pussy, trying his damnedest to drive her wild. He does a pretty good job of it too, at least in his honest estimation. She tries to hold him at bay without stopping him entirely again, but when she grips down on his hair hard enough to pull his mouth away from her cunt for a moment ‘purely on accident of course’, Thaddeus is ready and just goes to town on her with his expert fingers instead.

He’s well aware that women fake orgasms. He can look back on his sexual ‘conquests’ from before he awakened his mutation and recognize in hindsight that a few of his girlfriends had done exactly that over their encounters together. It’s part of why even though his powers are selfish and self-centered, Thaddeus always tries to make the experience pleasurable for the other party as well… when he can, anyways.

That all said, he’s fairly confident Mystique doesn’t fake the orgasm that he brings her to in that moment. Mostly because of the way she tenses up afterwards before relaxing when she doesn’t feel any sort of transfer of power between them that would give them away. As she shakes and shudders, squirting all over his mouth and face, there’s a slumping in Risty’s shoulders that make it clear she’s relieved in more ways than one.

Smirking, Thaddeus rises from between her thighs and begins to move over her, climbing atop her as she recovers from her orgasm. Those slitted, satisfied eyes snap open as she realizes his cockhead is suddenly pressing against her slippery wet slit.

“Heh. Now it’s time for the main event.”

The disguised shapeshifter stiffens, planting a hand on his chest.

“W-Wait… n-need a second… to recover. That w-was… wow…”

Hah. Well-acted. And appealing to his ego as well. Thaddeus chuckles and inclines his head, though Mystique has no way of knowing he’s doing so in acknowledgment of her move. Still, it’s not like he’s going to stick it in without her permission or anything like that. He’s not that kind of guy, even with the secrets between them.

Fortunately, just as he’s considering how to move this little Chess Game they’re playing forward, the door to the dorm room opens and admits Risty Wilde’s roommate… and Mystique’s daughter. Anna Marie freezes at the sight of him on top of her ‘roommate’, squeaking as ‘Risty’ quickly speaks up.

“Close the damn door and get in here, girl!”

In the moment of distraction that Anna Marie’s arrival provides, Risty slips out from under him in a way that might have made him suspicious about her true nature… if he didn’t already know everything. Even still, Thaddeus keeps the act up as he throws the now standing Risty a confused smile.

“Thought I said I was happy just to spend some time with you, Risty.”

Grinning cheerily, Risty just shrugs as she all but skips over to her ‘roommate’.

“Sure stud… sorry, Thad… but c’mon now. Two is always better than one, right? And look at this girl… don’t you want to be the guy to pop her cherry?”

Slipping behind the other woman, Risty brazenly reaches around and squeezes Anna Marie’s chest through her top, causing the goth girl’s eyes to go wide and a squeak to leave her painted black lips. Hadn’t Anna Marie called Mystique ‘ma’? Thaddeus was beginning to think he didn’t fully understand their relationship. Like… at all.

“M… R-Risty… w-what are you doing?!”

“Shhh. We’ve talked about this, sweetheart. You and I both know you have it bad for our dorm’s resident male presence. You and I have spent way too many nights talking about how handsome Thaddeus is for you to back out now. Besides, you wouldn’t have come running if you weren’t interested~”

This is clearly all for his benefit. But unlike her roommate, Anna Marie is not some spectacular infiltrator from the look of things. She bites her lower lip as she stares at Thaddeus’ exposed, engorged cock for a moment… before whimpering and shaking her head.

“B-But… I c-can’t.”

Now, obviously he knows that she means that literally. He doesn’t fully understand how her mutation works, but from what little he overheard, he knows it’s dangerous for her to touch others with her bare skin. As evidenced by the fact that even now, she’s wearing gloves over those pale hands of hers.

“Of course you can~ Not to worry… Thaddeus will wear a condom. Right Thad?”

A condom. Would that seriously work? Or was this just a trap by Mystique designed to knock him out? Was he using Anna Marie’s naivety and hope to kidnap him, or was she actually expecting him to be able to help her ‘daughter’ if that was even what the goth girl was?

His indecision lasts a bit too long, prompting ‘Risty’ to change tacks.

“But first… I’ve left him in dire straits, Anna Marie. Look at him. Look at his big, fat juicy cock. Why don’t you go over there and help him out a little bit? Keep your gloves on and it’ll be fine, right?”

Hesitating for a moment longer, the goth girl finally gets an almost adorable determined look on her face as she nods resolutely. Her ‘roommate’ pushes her forward for the first step, but once that’s done, Anna Marie takes the next several until she’s dropping to her knees in front of him.

Thaddeus can’t help but feel some trepidation as her gloved hands reach for his cock. He definitely doesn’t want to find out what skin contact does. But if Mystique could grope Anna Marie through her shirt without suffering any ill effects from her mutation, then Anna Marie should be able to touch him with gloves on and it would be fine as well… right?

Finally, Anna Marie’s gloved hands fall upon his cock, the goth girl suddenly nervous again as she does so. But… nothing happens. Save for that he has a nervous young woman’s hands on his dick, of course. And if ‘Risty’ was to be believed, Anna Marie was a good, wholesome, Southern Christian Girl as well. Then again, he didn’t really have to take Mystique’s word for it. Now that Anna Marie was here, he could read the poor girl’s thoughts, unlike Mystique’s closed book of a mind.

… He had to admit, from what he saw in her mind, her worries about hurting him… it made him feel bad for her. Mystique was… well, Mystique. And while she hadn’t done anything wrong to him, he also didn’t necessarily feel beholden to the shapeshifter in any way. But Anna Marie was clearly desperate. Her mutation made her unsafe to even touch. In fact, from her mind Thaddeus learned that she’d actually put her boyfriend in a coma when her powers first activated, apparently absorbing so much of his life force that he’d fallen into a vegetative state.

That was rough. That was really rough. Thaddeus could feel Anna Marie’s guilt over that. Her longing to be able to engage in skin contact again. Her determination to do whatever it took to fix her mutation. That’s why, as Anna Marie begins to shift her hands up and down his cock, blushing profusely but also clearly determined to make this work, Thaddeus finds himself conflicted.

If he lets her make him cum, he’s not sure what she’ll get out of it. He’s confident he’ll get something out of it of course, but the sex act itself might not be enough to trigger a strong enough boost in her mutation to help her. Meanwhile, the cat would definitely be out of the bag and he’s not entirely sure what Mystique’s plan is for once he knows Anna Marie is a mutant.

On the other hand, he could go with Mystique’s condom plan and hope that one, the condom didn’t tear, and two, the condom was thick enough to not count as skin contact for the purposes of Anna Marie’s mutation. While he wouldn’t exactly be cumming inside of her, Thaddeus’ intrinsic understanding of his powers definitely makes it clear that sex, even sex with a condom, is more of a boost than a handjob and facial like they’re pushing towards now.

But there is a risk to it for him. Anna Marie… or rather, Rogue as she thinks of herself in her mind’s eye, isn’t even sure if the condom will work. But Mystique seems intent on going through with it anyways, quickly moving to the nightstand and producing a familiar square package as her ‘roommate’ strokes his cock with her gloved hands.

Looking between them, Thaddeus recognizes he has a choice to make. And fast.

-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 
[ ] Let Anna Marie jerk him off with her gloved hands - 5%

[ ] Fuck Anna Marie with a condom to see if that gives her a bigger boost - 15%
[X] Come clean about what he knows so they can coordinate this whole thing better - 80%

-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

66