Chapter 4: The Shapeshifter
4.1k 3 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You.”
 
Mystique pauses, a look of befuddlement spreading across the face she’s currently mimicking. Still wearing the body of the popstar Alison Blaire, Mystique narrows his eyes at him.
 
“Excuse me?”
 
Thaddeus just shrugs.
 
“If we’re going to fuck ma’am… I’d rather fuck you as you are, rather than as anyone else.”
 
It even had the benefit of being mostly true. Oh, don’t get him wrong… Thaddeus wouldn’t have passed up the opportunity to fuck the Dazzler if the blonde celebrity was really standing in front of him and propositioning him with her naked body. Same with Ororo, even though they’d just met. He was kind of a horndog, and his newly increased intelligence had let him know as much. But he’d come to terms with that.
 
And yet… Mystique was plenty hot in her ‘base’ form as well, assuming that the red hair, blue skin, and yellow eyes was her base form. As she stares at him mutely for a moment before shifting into said form, Thaddeus lets his eyes roam up and down her beautiful, naked, blue-skinned body. Yeah. Definitely hot. A scoff pulls him out of his musings, making him look her in the eye again.
 
Lifting an eyebrow in amusement, Mystique steps forward… and drops to her knees before him.
 
“If you’re trying to score bonus points with me or something, it won’t work.”
 
And yet, she still pulls his cock out of his confines and takes him in her mouth all the same. Thaddeus groans, even as he places his hands against the wall behind him, resisting the urge to put one on top of the gorgeous… but also dangerous shapeshifter’s head.
 
… Okay, so he’d had one ulterior motive for having her do this as herself. One teensy, tiny reason besides that her base form was just as beautiful as Ororo or Alison Blaire. Basically… he’d hoped to cut down on the distractions he was experiencing at the moment. Nothing quite like a literally blue-skinned lady to keep things crystal clear and to help him maintain his priorities.
 
Because this? This wasn’t just another sexual conquest for him. This was something bigger than all of that. Thaddeus didn’t fully understand who Mystique was or what she represented, but he knew enough to know she stood against Professor Xavier and his school. Or if not entirely opposed, then… they definitely diverged. She wanted Thaddeus to pick her over him after all, and had even infiltrated this school to get a shot at Thaddeus.
 
That was one of the reasons that Thaddeus hadn’t said no to sex with her in the first place. He wasn’t sure how she would react to him turning her down. He didn’t know enough about her to say whether she would have gotten upset with him or not. Oh, don’t get him wrong, he was definitely a horny young bastard taking advantage of the opportunity presented… but even still…
 
Of course, that all said, Thaddeus was still struggling to keep his thoughts in order and avoid getting too distracted from the matter at hand. Mostly because, despite her exotic appearance centering him… Mystique was the best damn cock sucker he’d ever experienced. Her lips suctioned down tighter on his length then any girl before her, and her tongue, her mouth, even her throat… it was all too amazing to put into words.
 
She was taking every last inch of his cock without even gagging or choking on it, deep-throating his dick like a damn professional. He couldn’t help but enjoy her technique really… even when she suddenly pulled off of his cock with a pop and wrapped her tits around his shaft instead. Thaddeus’ eyes widen at that, because he knows for a fact her breasts weren’t originally large enough for a proper titjob. But it seems she’s enlarged them, proving that she doesn’t need to mimic someone else’s body to use her shapeshifting powers to enhance this experience.
 
With her mouth now free, Mystique looks up at him with a slight smirk. Her tongue slips out to lick the saliva from around her mouth for a moment, and then she sighs.
 
“Allow me to explain the situation you’re in, Thaddeus. Charles wants to recruit you. Not just for his school, but for his personal little mutant police force.”
 
Thaddeus blinks at that, a little taken aback. But it seems like Mystique is ready for his first reaction to be disbelief, because she’s quick to elaborate. All the while, her soft, warm, blue tits are sliding up and down his spit-polished member.
 
“They call themselves the X-Men. They run around being a general nuisance, claiming to fight for the ephemeral ‘greater good’. In actuality, they fight for what Charles wants them to fight for. And most of the time, they don’t get happy endings either.”
 
“Wha-… what does that mean?”
 
He forces the words out, even as he grunts, panting from how amazing Mystique’s tits feel. She’s seriously blowing all of the girls he’s been with up until this point out of the water.
 
“It means they’ll chew you up and spit you back out… all for the sake of the humans who would gladly turn on you the instant they knew what you really were.”
 
She barely gives him a chance to process that, let alone react to it, before she’s continuing on with a broad smile.
 
“I represent a better way. A different organization. A… Brotherhood, you could call it. Specifically, we’re the Brotherhood of Mutants. We’re less about hiding out in a special school while running around to put out fires and play at heroics, and more about actual family.”
 
She pauses for a moment before delivering what she clearly considers the clincher.
 
“It’s about making life better for all of mutantkind, Thaddeus. All around the world, those like us are being persecuted more and more as we’re discovered. What makes us unique also makes us ‘other’. Tribalism is on the rise, and humanity is one great big tribe of billions of people, all of whom would rather see us dead than see us thrive.”
 
Shaking her head, Mystique scowls.
 
“Charles would have us all hide out in his walled garden away from human eyes, only to come out paraded around in latex suits when he deems it necessary to show what ‘good’ mutants look like. The Brotherhood knows there’s a better way than that.”
 
The X-Men. The Brotherhood of Mutants. They sound… well, for one thing, Thaddeus isn’t stupid. He might have been at one time. A big dumb jock. But he’s gotten better, as hilarious as that is to think about. You can’t cure stupidity, right? Except his power literally cured his stupidity. It didn’t stop him from getting into situations like this one, with a blue shapeshifter giving him a titjob after school hours, but he could still think for himself.
 
That was how Thaddeus knew right off the bat that Mystique was incredibly biased and anything she said needed to be looked at through that lens. He didn’t know anything about her or the Professor’s groups, but he knew that Mystique was trying to push her agenda a lot harder than Professor Xavier had. Then again, she had some advantages that would let her do so in a way the Professor couldn’t.
 
Then again, at the same time, the Professor was a literal mind-reader. Thaddeus couldn’t even begin to understand how Charles Xavier’s powers worked, or how much they let him see. It was entirely possible that the Professor knew when to give the soft sell and had inadvertently made himself look better ahead of Mystique’s much stronger pitch.
 
As Thaddeus takes all of this in, processing everything Mystique has been telling him, it seems the blue shapeshifter believes she has him on the ropes, because she suddenly pulls back from him, offering him a saccharine grin as she rises to her feet and takes a few steps backwards. Moving to the teacher’s desk, the beautiful red head hops up onto it without even having to look, her hands clutching at the edge as she spreads her legs wide and… offers herself up to him.
 
There’s no other way to describe it. Her pussy lips are puffy and slick, glistening with her arousal. Thaddeus won’t lie… he can’t help himself. Walking forward, he takes his cock in hand and slides it right into her waiting cunt. Moaning up a storm, Mystique is all smiles as she wraps her limbs around him. Her arms go around his neck and her legs go around his waist, even as her inner walls flex around his shaft, causing Thaddeus’ eyes to widen at the feel.
 
It's quite clear now that her mutant ability gives her an impressive level of control over her own body. She’s consciously milking his cock with her insides, clenching, squeezing, and rhythmically tightening up and down his member. It feels amazing, and Thaddeus can’t help but groan in appreciation, which he can tell pleases Mystique to no end.
 
Even still, he forces himself back on track once he’s found a relatively even, calm pace that he can fuck her with. As he thrusts in and out of her, Thaddeus looks Mystique in her eye and asks the most important question on her mind.
 
“What… what does the Brotherhood want with me, exactly? I already know that the Professor wants me to go to his school. How would… how would the Brotherhood use me? What’s your overall plan for me supposed to be?”
 
Rather than answer him immediately, Mystique lets out a throaty moan and arches her back, thrusting her chest both outward and upward, right into his face. It’s honestly so blatant an exaggeration that it’s not even funny, but even knowing she’s doing it on purpose, Thaddeus can’t hold himself back. His mouth dips down to suckle at her dark blue nipples one after the other, all while he holds her by the hips, continuing to enjoy the feeling of her amazing body and her equally amazing cunt.
 
Still, once he ‘gives in’, Mystique does finally provide an answer to his question, albeit after a few more moments.
 
“It’s never JUST the school with Charles, dear. He always wants more from his students.”
 
Yes, she’d already said as much, but that wasn’t what Thaddeus was asking. He looks her in the eye and bites down on one of her nipples then in response, prompting a gasp and a breathy little laugh from the shapeshifter.
 
“Ah… as for what your place in the Brotherhood would be…”
 
Here, she pauses for a moment. For a second, Thaddeus thinks she’s just unsure, but then he realizes from her coy, sultry grin that she’s merely building up suspense. All the while, her insanely tight cunt continues to flex and clench down on his cock, milking his pistoning prick for all it’s worth.
 
“Your place in the Brotherhood would depend on exactly what your mutation is, young Thaddeus. Something to do with physical strength I imagine, given what I’m feeling from you~”
 
He blinks at that. There it was. The admission that the Brotherhood, whether they were the good or bad guys here, simply didn’t have the same information that the Professor did. Mystique did not know what his mutation was, that he fed off of sex like… like some sort of sex vampire. Except that wasn’t entirely right, because that would imply that Thaddeus weakened his partners when really, it was the exact opposite. He made whoever he had sex with better. Sure, maybe only temporarily, but even still, he gave them all a boost at the same time that he got his permanent but smaller boosts.
 
It was an equivalent trade in Thaddeus’ eyes, which was partially why he didn’t feel like he was doing anything wrong by not informing any of his partners of his abilities. It wasn’t like he had an STD or anything like that. They weren’t going to get sick off of him. They were just… better for a little while, and then they went back to normal.
 
Honestly, besides the girls of the school seemingly deciding he was their good luck charm that they had to ‘rub’ before major tests and what not, no one that he’d ever had sex with had even realized something was different after they were done. Thaddeus was the only one who felt anything.
 
Now though, he found himself at a crossroads. Did he tell Mystique the truth about his powers? Or did he let her go on believing he was only just super strong? Was he even going to join her Brotherhood, or was he leaning more towards the Professor and his school?
 
… All of those questions would have been nice to figure out the answers to BEFORE what happened next, but to Thaddeus’ credit… he’s caught by surprise. Before he can even decide how he’s going to answer her question about his mutation, Mystique’s amazingly tight, constantly milking cunt finally tips him over the edge. He’d never had any intentions of cumming inside of her… but in the end, when he’s up against the most amazing pussy of his life, it seems his intentions are meaningless.
 
With a heartfelt groan, Thaddeus spasms as he suddenly spills his load into Mystique’s cunt. She moans in response, gripping down all the more tightly on him, holding him to her. Then… it’s over. Which of course prompts his mutation to consider the sexual act complete as well. Thaddeus lets out a shuddering breath as he feels it in his chest. The boost rushes over him, a second quieter groan leaving his lips.
 
And then he feels… something else. It’s not something he’s ever felt before. He can’t really explain it. He feels just as amazing as ever, if not more amazing… but also, like he’s suddenly gained something extra from Mystique. Like he could…
 
Thaddeus’ eyes widen, as he instinctively understands what just happened. However, before he can explore it, Mystique lets out a noise, prompting him to look at her. In an instant, Thaddeus freezes in place as he sees the expression on Mystique’s face. Never before have any of his partners truly registered the boost. All of them just took it for granted and acted like it was nothing.
 
However, they were also all girls his age, and the popular shallow ones at that. The ones likely to be entitled and… of course, take things for granted. He’d never… this was his first time fucking a proper woman, wasn’t it?
 
No… Thaddeus should be more honest with himself. This was his first time having sex with a fellow MUTANT. And it was obvious, just from looking Mystique in the eye, that she had felt something too. That she knew something was up, whether he’d wanted to tell her the truth about his mutation or not.
 
… Whoops.

123