Chapter 67: The Third Stage
375 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

Izuku gives Shouko exactly what she asked for.

-x-X-x-

Izuku was normally a very methodical, composed, and altogether analytical kind of guy. But they didn’t have all the time in the world, and Shouko Todoroki wasn’t exactly giving him the space to think things through. She wanted him to ruin her? She wanted him to ravage her? Fine. He could do that. He could definitely do that.

First, he starts by letting himself get just a little angry. Snapping a hand up, Izuku grabs a fistful of Shouko’s white and red hair, yanking her head back as he bends her to the point that he’s soon towering over her. Gasping at his strength, she looks up at him with eyes filled with anticipation.

SMACK!

“Eep!”

But even with all that anticipation, she’s still not ready when he rears back his other hand and slaps her across the tits. Her track uniform softens the blow of course, but otherwise Izuku isn’t really holding back. Shouko squeaks, and then yelps when he transitions from smacking her tits to groping them with that hand, all while sneering at her.

“This is what you wanted, right? For me to ruin you?”

For a moment, he thinks he might make her back off. He’s giving her just a taste of what might happen next, so maybe she’ll retreat and change her mind. Unfortunately, that doesn’t take into account Shouko’s absolute hatred for her father. Her resolve firms up after a moment, determination still blazing in her eyes even as she trembles under his unrelenting, rough touch.

“… Y-Yes…”

Izuku just scoffs.

“Can’t believe this is what you wasted my time for.”

Shouko squawks, but he just spins them both around, pushing her face first up against the wall. She struggles a little at first, before feeling his hands on her hips. Once she realizes he’s still going to give her what she wants, she doesn’t fight it, even as Izuku rather ruthlessly yanks her pants and panties both down to her ankles, exposing her ass as he continues to grouse.

“Could have been celebrating with my team from the Cavalry Battle. Could have been investigating the competition for the upcoming tournament fights. Hell, I probably could have had fucking Midnight begging for my dick instead of your scrawny ass.”

“You-!”

SMACK!

“Eep!”

Her trying to talk back was precisely what Izuku had been waiting for. The moment the first word comes from Shouko’s lips, he spanks her bared ass with lightning swiftness, silencing her in a single instant.

“Shut up.”

Freeing his cock from its confines, Izuku grabs Shouko properly by the hips, his thumbs digging into her ass as he lines up with her from behind.

“Last chance, Todoroki. Back out now and you might get to keep your dignity intact.”

His tone is purposefully mocking, so he’s not surprised when she looks back at him with that same determination from before still blazing in her eyes. Izuku isn’t actually expecting to get through to her.

“G-Give it to me!”

That said, the moment’s pause DOES get through to him a little bit. He hesitates just for a second before realizing he’s in too deep to back out now. He can’t stop here. However… he’d been about to fuck Shouko raw, fast, and hard without any care in the world for the young woman’s pleasure. That wasn’t right. And it wouldn’t serve his plans going forward to have her resent him for such a painful first time either.

Huffing, Izuku sucks in a deep breath… and then lets it out. His thumbs pushing against her flesh circle clockwise and then counterclockwise. THEN he slams forward into Shouko from behind, spitting her upon his cock and filling her with every last inch of his member as he takes her virginity.

“Ah!”

And yet, while there’s a small gasp of pain from losing her hymen, Shouko Todoroki shudders a moment later as Izuku does the smart thing and uses the same Quirks he’d used on several other women to make this the most pleasurable experience of Shouko’s life.

He doesn’t hold back, of course. Not even a little bit. Nor does he even give Shouko time to recover or adjust. The moment he feels his hips pressing against her ass, he pulls back and does it again… and again… and again. Fast and hard, right off the bat, just like she’d demanded from him. Ruining her. Ravaging her. But then, it was all about ruining and ravaging her in the right way, wasn’t it?

Izuku could have hurt Shouko. He could have made her first time so terrible that she swore off of sex altogether. Hence, ruined. Or… he could make her first time so pleasurable that it ruined her in a completely different sort of way.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

“Oh fuck… f-fucking… guh!”

Izuku smirks as Shouko curses under her breath, tossing her head backwards and arching her spine. She shudders and quivers beneath him. His hands move on autopilot, directed by his Quirks, and slide up from her hips and ass to around to her front. Pulling open her jacket, yanking up her top, yanking down her bra… and suddenly Izuku has direct access to Shouko’s tits.

She cries out and orgasms upon his cock when Izuku grabs hold of her nipples and gives them a ruthless pinch and tug right at the same time that he’s driving into her depths from behind. He’s not too worried about Shouko giving them away, however. He’s using other Quirks to keep an eye on their surroundings, making sure that the lewd sounds exploding from her lips don’t manage to reach anyone’s ears and force them to come investigate.

Although, just as he’s thinking that Izuku does feel someone coming into range, coming their way. He almost stops fucking Shouko… before he realizes just WHO it is. As Katsumi Bakugou sneaks up on them and begins to peep on the two of them going at it, Izuku pays his former bully no mind. The young woman is silent as she watches him fuck Shouko from her hiding place, just like she watched him fuck her mom from the closet.

Smirking slightly, Izuku continues to visit untold amounts of pleasure on Shouko while also mauling her tits, savaging her breasts, and plowing her cunt harder and faster than any virgin should have ever had to take it.

He’s not gentle about any of it, but it doesn’t matter because Shouko loves it all anyways. Of course she does, Izuku knows exactly how to make her body sing for him and with her body succumbing, her lips soon follow.

“Y-Yes! H-HARDER! I want m-more!”

She’s not even talking about her father anymore. Nor about being ruined or ravaged so that Endeavor would be mad. No, Izuku can tell that she’s thinking entirely about how good it feels to have his big fat cock ravishing her insides while his hands play with her body. She’s too distracted by the multitude of orgasms he’s forced upon her to even remember why they’re doing this at this point. It’s all about the pleasure for her now.

Which is why this is as good a place as any to bring things to a close. Pulling out of Shouko at the last second, Izuku grabs hold of her hair again and viciously yanks her away from the wall, spinning her back around and pushing her to her knees almost contemptuously. It happens so fast that Shouko barely has time to react, her eyes and mouth opening as she looks up at him… just in time to receive a thick load of cum right to the face.

She has the presence of mind to flinch away of course, but with her back against the wall that he’d just been fucking her against, there’s nowhere for Shouko to go as he gives her a creamy, hot facial all over her face and tits. Izuku can feel Katsumi touching herself to the sight from her hiding place, even as Shouko gasps and shudders, reaching up to wipe his cum out of her eyes and look down at her ruined visage.

“That ruined enough for you, Todoroki?”

It takes her a moment to remember this is precisely what she asked for. Blushing a little through the white across her features, Shouko bites her lower lip… which in turn results in her getting her first taste of his delicious cum. Her tongue darts out almost unconsciously to lick her lips clean and she looks almost ready to go to town on herself before remembering that he’s still waiting for an answer.

“… Y-Yes. Yes, this is… sufficient, Midoriya.”

Izuku just snorts and lets go of her hair, stepping back and tucking his cock away.

“Good, because this is it.”

That gets Shouko’s attention, right as she’d scooped some of his cum up and was bringing it up to her lips for another taste. She looks up at him, confused.

“What… w-what do you mean that’s it?”

Izuku just scoffs, gesturing between them.

“This? This isn’t happening again, Shouko. Not unless you earn it.”

That fully gets her attention, her eyes now narrowed as she looks at him with blazing intensity.

“Earn it.”

Smirking, Izuku shrugs.

“You seem to be under a simple misconception… that I want to make my ‘harem’ bigger and bigger, adding anyone I can get my hands on to it. This isn’t the case. If I’m going to even have a harem, it needs to be filled with the strongest, most capable women.”

Shouko bristles and rises to her feet at that, her hands clenching into fists at her sides as she grits her teeth. The fact that her tits are out and her pants are still around her ankles ruins the effect somewhat, along with all the cum on her face and chest, but she still glares at him heatedly.

“I’m more than strong and capable enough, Midoriya!”

Izuku shakes his head, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Prove it. Fight with your full strength in the upcoming battles. Don’t hold back a single iota of your power. And when we face each other in the finals… win. Beat me. Only then will I consider you worthy of my harem.”

Shouko looks stunned by his ultimatum. And Izuku realizes as they both stand there a bit awkwardly that he’s said all that needs to be said. It’s done. What Shouko does next… is up to her. Giving the cum-covered freshly fucked young woman a single sharp nod, Izuku spins on his heel and leaves her to clean herself up.

He doesn’t even hesitate to meet Katsumi’s eyes as he passes by her hiding place though. The blonde freezes under his gaze, with Izuku looking at her for just a moment before scoffing almost inaudibly but still loud enough for her to hear. Then, he continues on his way.

-x-X-x-

Because of how swiftly he’d decided to handle Shouko, Izuku had a modicum of time left before the final event of the Sports Festival began. One might have expected him to use it to calm his nerves or just relax… and perhaps in a way he was.

Hidden away from sight, Izuku leans back against a wall and looks down to see Nana Shimura sucking his dick. As she bobs up and down on his cock, her hands press against the wall on either side of his legs. With a hand atop her head petting her hair not but forcibly guiding her, Izuku lets out a low sigh.

“… What can you tell me about Shinso Hitoshi, Nana?”

In the end, she was his best source of information when it came to anything at the school. Would Izuku have liked to have gone to Midnight, fucked her silly, and earned information about Shinso from the R-Rated Hero with his big fat cock? Sure, but he’d lost that opportunity when he’d decided to entertain Shouko’s foolishness. Ah well, it was what it was.

Pulling back off of his cock, Nana frowns, though not just because sucking his cock is her favorite thing to do.

“… I’m afraid I do not know much about the students in the General Education Course. I do know that Shinso Hitoshi sent in applications for both the Hero Course and the General Ed Department. The Principal commented on this while we were all observing the Hero Entrance Exam… which Hitoshi of course failed entirely. It would seem his Quirk is not something that is very useful in battle.”

Izuku hums at that, nodding as he assimilates that information. Either that or Shinso’s Quirk was something that couldn’t be used against robots. And while it wasn’t as all-encompassing as Izuku might have wanted, it did give him some information. The young man hadn’t expected to make it into the Hero Course, so he’d implemented a back up plan. That spoke of a tactical mind. It also spoke of a different sort of determination, the kind where someone was so determined to succeed at something that they had a second option in case they failed.

For many, failing to get into the UA Hero Course would be the end for them. Or they would just try to get into the Hero Course at a less prestigious High School. But not Shinso Hitoshi. He’d been ready for the long haul… and now, whatever his Quirk was capable of, it let him successfully make it to the Final Stage of the Sports Festival. No small success.

Nodding to himself, Izuku smiles down at Nana as he runs his hand through her hair.

“Thank you for the information, Nana.”

He could have gotten more if he’d focused on finding out all he could about Shinso… but alas, hindsight was twenty-twenty.

-x-X-x-

“The first matchup will be Izuku Midoriya of Class 1-A against Shinso Hitoshi of General Education!”

It was almost like the universe was laughing at him for his decision making. Still, there was nothing to be done in the end.

Though, the mystery surrounding Shinso Hitoshi had only gotten weirder. Two out of three of the man’s teammates from the Cavalry Battle, specifically Shoda Nirengeki and Ojiro Mashirao, have resigned from the Final Battles. Only Aoyama is staying in at this point. Izuku doesn’t really know what to think about that, except Mashirao then even went out of his way to stop Izuku from talking to Shinso when the other man came to challenge him.

Mashirao’s words had been appropriately ominous too…

“You’re better off not responding to his provocations, Midoriya. Trust me.”

There’d been an emphasis in his words that had Izuku curious. Even as he takes the stage against Shinso, he finds himself wondering what the other man’s Quirk really is.

Meanwhile, standing there across from him, Shinso has his hands in his pockets as he gives Midoriya a disinterested stare.

“So you’re 1-A’s Golden Boy, eh? Don’t really look like much.”

That almost brings a snort to Izuku’s lips. Didn’t he? He had completely obliterated the competition so far in this Tournament. Whether Shinso had a trick up his sleeve or not, Izuku wasn’t worried. Still, that warning from Mashirao continues to echo through his head.

Hm… how best to play this…

-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 

[ ] Ignore Mashirao's advice, banter with his opponent - 12%
[X] Take Mashirao's advice, go for the win in silence - 88%

-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

5