Chapter 55: Tomoko Shiretoko
1.2k 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

Izuku embraces his role as the wrangler of a bunch of cats constantly bringing him the fruit of their hunts.

-x-X-x-

For a moment, Izuku is conflicted. Should he really be taking advantage of his connection to All Might to pursue some extra tail while the dying man is sleeping just down the hall? But in the end, with Nana looking expectant and Tomoko exposing her pantyless crotch to him, what else was Izuku supposed to do? Reject them? No, that wouldn’t be right. And even if it was wrong… Izuku had already made his peace with the sort of man he was.

He'd save the world a thousand times over if he could… but he would also claim every single woman that offered themselves to him. Because that was who he was at the end of the day. With a slightly exasperated but mostly amused chuckle, Izuku reaches out and takes Tomoko’s panties from Nana’s outstretched hands. The tall woman smiles at that, even as she takes a step back.

Holding her panties, Izuku glances over to Tomoko just in time to see the energetic Pussycat sneaking a glance in his direction, only to quickly avert her gaze again when she sees him looking her way. Chuckling a bit louder, Izuku balls up Tomoko’s panties and stuffs them in his pocket, trophy claimed. Then, he rolls his shoulders in a half-shrug.

“Sure. If it’s someone as cute as you, I’d take a personal check-up any day of the week.”

Tomoko’s face grows even more incandescent at that, but it seems to be exactly the right thing to say because she’s also smiling broadly now. However, under that broad smile is a degree of uncertainty as she then bites her lower lip, still standing there with the skirt of her Nurse’s Uniform pulled up exposing her.

“Ah… h-how would you like me to begin, sir?”

Rather than give her orders, Izuku just raises an eyebrow at her.

“How would I like you to begin? You’re the Nurse, Ms. Tomoko. Shouldn’t you be the one deciding how exactly to give me this… check-up? I’m just your patient, after all. I shouldn’t be making any decisions regarding treatment.”

Blinking rapidly at his words with those big eyes of hers, the green-haired catgirl cosplaying nurse hesitates for a moment… before nodding decisively.

“R-Right! Of c-course! Ah… please sit down over on the e-examination table, sir…”

It’s Izuku’s turn to blink, because this is a storage room and there is no examination table in here. But then Tomoko shyly gestures with her hand to a nearby crate and he shrugs and heads over. After making sure the thing isn’t empty and can actually take his weight, Izuku perches himself atop it, watching as Tomoko approaches, wringing her hands together for a moment.

Then, she leans forward. Since he’s perched atop such a large crate, she doesn’t have to kneel down for this. Instead, she only has to bend over at an obtuse angle and she can reach out for his crotch. Izuku watches in amusement as Tomoko alternates between fiddling with his pants and glancing up at him insecurely, trying to make sure she’s doing this right. He makes sure to give her plenty of encouragement in the way of broad smiles, which propel the enthusiastic catgirl nurse on until finally she has his cock freed from its confines.

A gasp leaves Tomoko’s lips once the green-haired young woman finally has him in her hands. Izuku won’t lie… he’s been suppressing an erection ever since he entered the infirmary. Not just Tomoko, but her friends too… they all made for very sexy catgirl nurses. That was on them, not on him. And after coming in here and finding out what Tomoko had to offer, Izuku had stopped restraining himself. His cock had grown very hard and very big very fast as a result.

“O-Oh! It’s so… i-is this my fault, s-sir? I’m so sorry… I have to take care of you, don’t I?”

As Tomoko psyches herself up, Izuku just chuckles some more.

“You and your friends.”

That causes her already big eyes to widen as they snap up to meet his gaze. For a second, Izuku doesn’t understand why she’s so surprised… then, he gets what’s happened as she blushes even harder and slowly nods, averting her gaze again.

“W-Well… if that’s what sir wants, I’m sure I can c-convince the others that we have a patient to take care of…”

When she starts to draw back, Izuku stops her with a cupped hand on her cheek, causing Tomoko to freeze in place.

“Heh, that’s not what I meant, Tomoko. I meant that you and your friends were responsible for leaving me in this state. Your outfits… don’t leave a lot to the imagination. You don’t have to convince the others of anything… unless you want to. But leave that for later, yeah? We’re in the middle of a check-up right now after all.”

Again, Tomoko gives him a slow, wide-eyed nod. It seems like his magnanimity has caught her off guard and truly taken her by surprise. Or maybe she’s just already contemplating ways she can seduce her fellow Pussycats into his bed for him. But hey… it seems like Izuku has a natural born gift for convincing women that they should offer up other women to him. He swears he’s not even trying… and yet here they are.

For the time being at least, Tomoko focuses her attention back on his cock. Izuku watches as the catgirl nurse slowly leans forward and opens her mouth, letting her tongue stick straight out. Finally, the tip of her tongue makes contact with his engorged member, causing Izuku to shiver and Tomoko to quickly pull back. She looks between him and his dick for a moment before getting an almost adorable look of concentration and determination on her face.

Resolved to do lewd things with her ‘patient’, the nurse-in-training leans forward again, this time lapping at his dick tip like a cat. Thank fuck she’s not an actual cat with a cat’s tongue though, because no man wants to feel sandpaper on their cock. No, rather, Tomoko’s tongue is nice and soft and wet as she licks at just the head of his member for a few seconds before going further, tonguing more and more of his shaft.

Eventually, she graduates from licking to sucking. Her lips are already open wide after all, and his cock is right there. Making a cute little ‘oomph!’ sound as she takes him into her mouth, Tomoko’s big eyes seem completely focused on his dick at this point. In fact, she goes cross-eyed just staring down the length of his shaft as she takes him an inch at a time into her mouth until he hits the back of her throat.

“Glughk!”

She pulls back of course, clearly having absolutely no experience with deep throating, nor any desire to do it. Truth be told, Izuku wonders what her experience with fellatio is in general. But… he’s not complaining. His sexy little catgirl nurse is very enthusiastic as she sucks what little of his cock she can without taking him down her throat. Each and every time she tries to go deeper, she turns back after gagging.

He could have taught her how to deep-throat a dick properly, of course. He could have taken control right then and there and seen just how connected to her head those weird-ass cat ears she and her comrades wore really were. But he doesn’t. Because this isn’t that kind of moment. In this moment, Izuku is the patient and Tomoko is the nurse. That means she has to be in control as she, heh, gives him his ‘check-up’.

That said, if Izuku is merely disappointed that Tomoko can’t take more than a few inches of his cock into her mouth, the green-haired woman is positively frustrated over it. Finally, she pulls back, looking displeased with herself as she frowns at his massive member before looking up at him and blushing.

“I… i-it would seem that I’ve p-prescribed the wrong treatment, sir. I realize where I went wrong though now. I’ve got… I have the right treatment right here…”

Then, clearly embarrassed but moving quickly to avoid second guessing herself, Tomoko turns around, bends over, and pulls up the skirt of her Nurse’s Uniform, exposing her bare-naked ass. More importantly, she arches her back and while holding up her skirt with one hand, uses the other hand to reach down between her legs and spreads her puffy, pussy lips for him. Dripping wet and glistening in the dim light of the storage room, Tomoko looks back at him as she offers herself up.

“Please sir. Put the… affected organ inside here. I’m s-sure we can get the swelling to go down if you d-do!”

Well… who was he to deny the nurse’s advice? Grinning wickedly, Izuku hops down off of the crate and grabs hold of Tomoko by the hips. The catgirl nurse squeaks and then moans as he presses just the tip of his dick against her slit and teases her entrance with it. But he doesn’t enter her. Not right away anyways. Instead, Izuku uses his grip on Tomoko’s hips to swing them both around, making her yelp as she’s forced to catch herself on the edge of the crate that he just got down from.

“Brace.”

That’s the only warning that Izuku gives before he plows forward. To her credit, Tomoko’s experience as a Pro Hero has given her plenty of skill in responding to commands in high pressure situations. She manages to brace herself against the crate half a moment before Izuku thrusts into her from behind.

Instantly, more of his cock disappears into Tomoko’s cunt then she’d managed to get into her mouth the entire time she was sucking it. Tomoko’s ensuing squeal is so loud that she quickly covers her mouth with one hand to try and quiet herself down. However, that doesn’t work for long because of the speed that Izuku is fucking her with. One hand on the crate isn’t nearly enough to brace herself properly as he begins jackhammering in and out of her from behind.

In the end, Tomoko is stuck between a rock hard cock and an inability to keep quiet. Fortunately for her, there’s an easy answer to that.

“Nana.”

It only seems fair… to both of them, really. Nana was the one who had presented Tomoko to Izuku in the first place after all. She deserved to get to join in on the fun. Tomoko, meanwhile, was a huge All Might fangirl… so of course she would be all too happy to eat out the pussy of his mentor, right?

Walking over, Nana climbs up onto the crate and grabs Tomoko by the back of her head, forcing the catgirl nurse’s mouth into her crotch. From the way Nana tosses her head back in quiet enjoyment and Tomoko’s cunt clenches down around his dick, not a moment passes by before the green-haired young woman quickly gets to work.

Spit-roasted between the two of them, Tomoko can do nothing but take it as Izuku fucks her from behind and Nana grinds her pussy into the nurse’s face. Not that she wants anything more than this from the feel of things. The orgasms on the catgirl nurse’s part come quickly and once they start, they don’t stop. She orgasms hard and fast upon his dick, and Izuku feels himself getting deeper and deeper inside of her, until eventually he’s ramming up against her cervix itself.

Every jarring thrust causes Tomoko’s back to arch. The catgirl nurse is on her tip toes now, her hips raised as high into the air as they can go, all to provide Izuku with better access to her cunt. She’s really enjoying herself, but then so is Izuku. Alas, all good things come to an end. The three of them enjoy each other’s company for as long as possible, but Izuku knows they’re stretching the time that they’ll be missed to its absolute limits.

And so, at the last second he pulls out of Tomoko and takes hold of her hair from Nana, yanking the surprised catgirl nurse away from the other woman’s cunt and spinning her around. To her credit, Tomoko adapts to having his cock in her mouth again remarkably well. And when he begins cumming a moment later, she even swallows his load like a proper professional, though her cheeks do chipmunk outwards rather cutely in the process.

Finally finishing emptying his balls, Izuku lets out a happy sigh as he pulls back from Tomoko’s lips. For a moment she’s still swallowing… then, she looks up at him with those big eyes of hers and smiles a slightly messy smile, her face covered in Nana’s juices.

“Next time you come around for a visit, sir… I promise I’ll have convinced the others to help me with your next check-up~”

Well. Heh, what else was Izuku to say in the face of such unflinching loyalty. He gives her a grin and a quick little head pat between the cat ears.

“I’m sure you will.”

-x-X-x-

The Yaoyorozu Family would be sacrificed upon the altar of Izuku’s manhood. This, Momo had already decided. Was it wrong to want to feed her mothers and sister to her boyfriend and lover? Perhaps, but if so, Momo didn’t want to be right. Still, the big thing was deciding WHO to feed to Izuku first. Approaching the conquest of her own family would certainly be a lot tougher than grabbing Kendo and converting her into a pet for Izuku had been.

That was why Momo had decided to start with a middle ground of sorts. Going after either of her mothers at this point in time felt a little daunting to be honest. Even if Kazehana, her stepmother, seemed like she might be the easiest of the three to convince on the face of it, the fact was… if Momo failed in any way, or was caught by her actual mother Robin, then she might be ruined before she could even get off the ground.

Her big sister Yor on the other hand… well, admittedly Momo didn’t know much about what Yor had going on. Only that she hadn’t wanted anything to do with being a Pro Hero or joining the family business. Maybe she just wanted to be normal? But at the same time, Yor loved Momo with all her heart. That much, she was sure of. Which was why… she was going to start with Yor. She was going to seduce her big sister.

Of course, the only issue there was how to go about it. Yor was barely ever home these days it felt like. And even if Momo could catch her at home, was it really a good idea for her to try and seduce her in their family mansion?

Maybe it would be better to actually set up an appointment, but that felt a little too clinical and distant, given their sisterly bond. Of course, Momo could always try and follow Yor on one of her outings instead. Maybe confronting her away from home while she was doing whatever mysterious things she liked to do would catch her off-balance.

One thing was for sure though. Yor was Momo’s next capture target! And she wouldn’t rest until she’d delivered her big sister, bound and gagged, to Izuku Midoriya’s feet!

-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 
[ ] Wait for Yor to show up at their Family Mansion - 14%
[ ] Set up a meeting with Yor at a hotel - 10%

[X] Follow Yor out on one of her mysterious outings - 76%

-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

33