Chapter 60: Actions
717 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

Momo shoots her shot. How will that turn out...

-x-X-x-

“It… it seems to me that you aren’t just working together, are you? Yor… you’re ready to follow Izuku’s orders on this, aren’t you?”

Izuku lifts an eyebrow at Momo, not quite sure where she’s going with this. Only, she’s currently wiggling in a fairly familiar way, and her face is a little red as she looks at her sister, waiting for Yor’s response. The assassin pauses for a moment in thought before nodding.

“Ah… yes.”

A mixture of vindication and satisfaction spreads across Momo’s face. At the same time, she suddenly looks almost predatory as she leans forward towards Yor.

“But how can we know for sure that you’ll be a team player, Yor? How can we know for a fact that in the heat of the moment, you’ll follow Izuku’s orders explicitly and not go off the reservation?”

Yor frowns, tilting her head to the side as she glances between Momo and Izuku. After a long moment, possibly spent formulating her thoughts, the Thorn Princess speaks.

“… The Shopkeeper said it was still my mission and that Izuku Midoriya was to work with me. But he seems to be best suited for this sort of thing so I was going to follow his lead... therefore, you can trust me because it is my choice.”

Straight and to the point. Izuku can admire that. And not just because it shows Yor is smart enough to recognize he’s best suited for the leadership role in their current relationship, really. Momo though, she looks a little disappointed by Yor’s explanation, possibly because she’d assumed Yor HAD to follow Izuku’s orders, not that she was choosing to follow them. Still, she’s quick to bounce back.

“W-Well then… we should, the three of us I mean, take part in a little trust-building exercise right here and right now!”

Yor narrows her red eyes at that, staring Momo down.

“… Why the three of us?”

Thrusting out her chin and crossing her arms over her chest, Momo huffs.

“B-Because I’m going to help you both, o-of course! I’ll be joining in on your hunt for Stain!”

“No.”

Yor’s response is immediate and deathly serious. Momo’s Big Sister is out in full force now as she shakes her head sharply.

“You will not endanger yourself in such a way, Momo. You will stay safe.”

Izuku watches this exchange as Momo sputters and stammers in the face of her older sister’s bluntness. But to her credit, the Yaoyorozu Heiress is able to quickly recover… and once again pivot and change tacks.

“F-Fine! Then… allow me to help in my own way, right here and right now. I can’t let you and Izuku go off without me without ensuring the two of you can trust each other implicitly, n-now can I?!”

That gives Yor some pause and after a moment of thought she nods her head in agreement.

“That is fair.”

“Wonderful! Then let’s all get naked!”

Wait… what? Momo immediately follows up her own words by shirking her shirt over her head, exposing her bra-clad breasts to him and Yor. Then, his girlfriend gives him a plaintive look and Izuku realizes Yor hasn’t objected yet… because she’s watching him closely to see if he will follow suit. With a shrug, Izuku does just that, taking off his own shirt as well.

Seeing this, Yor shrugs and begins to strip down as well, pulling the straps of her halter-style black dress off her upper body and sliding the dress down her form. From there, there’s no words exchanged as the three of them all remove their clothing, standing before one another completely naked. Izuku won’t lie… he feels like he’s definitely coming out ahead here. Sure, he’s exposing himself to not just Momo but also her older sister. But at the same time, he’s also getting to see both Momo and Yor naked… and boy is it a beautiful sight.

Momo is as pretty as ever of course, but Yor… Yor is drop-dead gorgeous. Having removed her assassin’s garb, the Thorn Princess stands before them completely nude with her hands loose at her sides and her expression somewhat blank. If she’s concerned with her nudity, she doesn’t show it… though at the same time her face does have a light dusting of red on it and she’s being careful not to stare for too long at either of them.

“… What is the purpose of this exercise, Momo?”

It says a lot about Yor’s personality that she doesn’t bother asking that until after she’s allowed herself to be peer pressured into getting naked along with them. Still, Momo squirms for a moment as she alternates between glancing at her sister’s assets and Izuku’s hardening member.

“I already s-said, Yor… we’re b-building trust… but… just this much isn’t enough.”

Izuku finally understands why Momo was stalking her sister completely separate of his own investigation into Yor Yaoyorozu and her triple life as Yor Forger and the Thorn Princess. She’d followed her sister, not because she was suspicious of Yor… but because she wanted to seduce Yor and offer her up to Izuku on a silver platter in the same way she’d done with Itsuka Kendo.

It was… frankly quite ambitious of his girlfriend to decide that the very next woman she was going to offer him would be a member of her own family. Her big sister at that. Then again, as far as Momo knew, Yor was the boring ‘black sheep’ of the family who just wanted a normal life and didn’t have any interest in Pro Heroics or taking over the family business. So Izuku could see how it might make sense to the young woman.

That said, even knowing what she knew now about Yor’s true nature, Momo was still trying to make this happen.

“… It isn’t?”

Yor’s confusion at Momo’s assertion is quickly answered by the younger Yaoyorozu shaking her head back and forth vehemently.

“It’s not. Izuku needs to know he can trust you, Yor. And you need to know you can trust him. That’s why… the two of you need to become intimate with one another. You should start by s-sucking his cock.”

Seriously? Even knowing exactly what Momo was up to at this point, Izuku finds himself looking at the girl somewhat askance. Surely she wasn’t this ham-fisted about things when she seduced Itsuka? No, he suspected she definitely wasn’t. Rather, Momo was clearly completely off her game here. With Yor not just being her older sister but also turning out to be a femme fatale assassin, Momo was flying by the seat of her pants… and sort of crashing and burning.

No more was this evident then by how Yor responds to her suggestion. Maybe if Momo had left it at just the intimacy part… but no, she just had to mention sucking his cock. Yor’s eyes narrow as she looks down at Izuku’s member and then just as quickly looks away, making eye contact with her sister and then Izuku himself.

“… Is this the same as when Midoriya claimed it was normal for classmates to engage in sexual intimacy?”

Momo blanches, remembering full well that just a bit ago Yor had found out Izuku lied to her about that. Rapidly shaking her head, the younger Yaoyorozu tries to do damage control.

“W-What?! No! This is completely different! This is r-real!”

But Yor isn’t buying it. He can see it in the Thorn Princess’ red eyes as she looks over at him expectantly. In that moment, Izuku has a choice to make. But really, it’s no choice at all. Yor would never hurt Momo. Even if the Shopkeeper himself ordered her to kill her sister, she would refuse… and probably kill the Shopkeeper for the order. That was why the old man had left Momo’s fate in ‘their hands’. Because he knew better than to try to make his only assassin silence her younger sister in a permanent fashion.

At the same time though, Yor was more than willing to attack him. And if he tries to back Momo up here, she’ll see right through his lies and do exactly that. Unfortunately for Momo… Izuku has to shake his head, ending her little scheme right then and there.

“Yes, Yor. This is the exact same as that. There’s no need for us to have sex just to build trust in one another. Momo is just trying to seduce you to my harem because she has incorrectly associated her value to me with her ability to bring me increasingly exotic women to bed. This is not the case… as my girlfriend, I love her because I love her. She doesn’t need to do anything but be Momo in order to continue holding my love.”

He sends Momo an apologetic look for what he’s been forced to do, hoping to be able to explain to her later when they’re alone that he had no choice but to tell Yor the truth. Momo, meanwhile, alternates between looking greatly aggrieved that he’d tattled on her… and blushing up a storm at his kind, praise-filled words.

Yor meanwhile…

“Ah. I see.”

And there it is. Izuku turns back to the Thorn Princess, expecting to see her reaching for her clothes to put them back on. He and Momo will do the same and they’ll get back to figuring out the details of what to do next regarding Stain. Only, Yor doesn’t do that. She doesn’t reach for any of her discarded garments. Instead, after a moment of thought, she nods to herself and begins to walk towards him.

There’s no threat in her steps beyond the natural bloodlust she seems to almost always carry with her. It’s not directed at him at the moment though, so Izuku only tenses up slightly as she approaches. Until ultimately, she drops to her knees right in front of him, causing the younger man to blink in surprise.

Glancing over at Momo, Izuku’s cock twitching and throbbing right in front of her face, Yor tilts her head to the side.

“You said I should start by sucking his member, yes?”

Momo’s eyes are very, very wide but once Yor addresses her directly, she’s quick to recover.

“I… y-yes! Definitely!”

Hurrying over, the younger Yaoyorozu kneels down right beside her sister, reaching out and grabbing hold of Izuku’s cock.

“H-Here… I’ll help you!”

Yor doesn’t fight Momo as she holds Izuku’s cock by the base to keep it steady and also cards her hand through the back of Yor’s hair to guide her head towards his tip. Indeed, the Thorn Princess’ red eyes cross as she tries to take in Izuku’s girth and a moment later she’s kissing his cockhead with her lips. At which point she opens wide without any further instruction and allows Momo to guide her down his dick right there in the middle of the apartment.

As this is happening, Momo shoots Izuku a bewildered look, one that Izuku has to admit matches how he feels perfectly in this moment. Had that seriously worked? Had being honest with Yor about Momo’s motivations truly prompted the older girl to just… go along with the whole seduction? It’s clear from the look on Momo’s face that she wants nothing more to ask Yor that question. But also, she doesn’t want to break the spell either, however this has somehow worked out in her favor.

Izuku, meanwhile, groans in appreciation of the warm, wet mouth wrapped around his dick. Sure, Yor was no expert cocksucker… but Momo is quick to give her instructions beyond just forcibly guiding her big sister’s head up and down his dick.

“Make sure he doesn’t feel any of your teeth, Yor. But also make sure to use plenty of tongue. Your mouth isn’t just another pussy, it’s a completely separate hole with its own advantages and disadvantages. Keep those disadvantages in mind and use those advantages to their fullest potential!”

Under her younger sister’s tutelage, Yor Yaoyorozu proves to be an incredibly quick learner. Izuku doesn’t feel a single trace of her teeth, even as her tongue swirls this way and that around his cock. Throwing his head back, Izuku groans even louder as the Thorn Princess fellates him, bobbing up and down his shaft under Momo’s direction.

“Very good, you’re doing so good. He loves it. Izuku loves how good you’re making him feel with your mouth. But now… now we need to go further. You might choke a little bit, but you need to prove you can take him all the way to the base, okay? That’s our goal, Yor… so here we go…”

Over the next little while, Momo begins to coax her older sister through deep throating his cock. Yor’s eyelids flutter and she shudders as she begins to gag and choke on his dick the more of it that goes down the back of her throat, but Momo just coos and tells her that she’s doing great, encouraging her to constantly push further even as she helps Yor along with a hand on the back of her head.

That said, Momo isn’t forcing Yor in any way. Izuku knows this because he’s fought the Thorn Princess and knows exactly how strong Yor Yaoyorozu truly is. Her physicality bellies a hidden strength that Momo only partially shares, and even as Yor begins to deep-throat his cock, he can clearly see the determination in her eyes.

“Hulghk… Hulghk… Hulghk…”

All the while, Yor’s breasts bob and jiggle along with her, moving slowly but expressively. Momo’s tits are doing the same with how the naked girl is right next to her big sister, enthusiastically and energetically egging her on. Staring down at the pair while enjoying Yor’s throat and mouth wrapped around his cock, Izuku feels himself getting close and sees no reason to hold back. He lets out a particularly heartfelt groan of warning and watches as Momo jolts in recognition.

“Yor! Okay… okay, he’s getting close, Yor. He’s going to cum and you need to swallow all of it. Drink his seed for me, alright big sis? Drink every last drop of his cum, no matter the taste!”

Yor hums in acknowledgment, her hands in her lap as she dutifully follows Momo’s instructions to the letter. Finally, Izuku begins to cum and the Thorn Princess starts to swallow without fail. Of course, he’s well aware that his seed doesn’t taste bad. He’s more than capable of using some of his Quirks to make sure of that. In fact… much like how he’d seduced Momo back during their first time meeting, he should have been using his Quirks to make this oral sex the best experience of Yor’s life from the very beginning. Alas, he’d sort of got caught up in the moment, hadn’t he?

Still, as Yor swallows his load and seems to quite enjoy the taste, Momo looks like she’s just getting started. So he could start making sure to rock Yor’s world now, he supposed…

-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 
[X] Use his Quirks to make this the best sex of Yor's life - 86%

[ ] Continue letting Momo take the lead and just enjoy the ride - 14%

-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

24