Chapter 12: Grayfia Bites the Bullet
2.6k 2 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Issei ponders Grayfia’s suggestion for all of a moment. In the end, he’s still rock hard after all, and ready to tango, whoever he ends up tangoing with, as it so happens.
 
“… Very well, I accept.”
 
“W-What?! But you can’t!”
 
Rias’ outburst is not unexpected, but Issei nonetheless swings his gaze back around to the naked red head and stares her right in the eye. He doesn’t say a word at first, merely lets his presence out just a bit, just enough to fill the room. Both Rias and Grayfia breathe in sharply, Rias in awe as this is the second time, she’s felt the real him, and Grayfia in surprise and shock.
 
“And why can’t I, Rias?”
 
Issei’s tone carries a hint of threat and a whole lot of curiosity. If Rias thinks she’s in any position to command or control him, she’s in for a big surprise. Blushing deeply under his piercing gaze and flinching from his words, Rias ultimately averts her eyes, looking off to the side, even as she answers him, the words dragged from her pouty lips.
 
“S-She’s my brother’s wife… the wife of Lucifer, one of the G-Great Satans. He’d… he’d be upset…”
 
That’s… actually not a half bad reason. Issei hums, but before he can question Rias further, the maid steps in again, clearing her throat delicately and speaking up.
 
“Heiress Gremory, you and I both know that your brother would gladly sacrifice my dignity to keep your innocence intact.”
 
At that, Rias sputters and ultimately ducks her head even further in embarrassment. But more importantly, she doesn’t refute what Grayfia is saying. Which means that the maid is telling the truth, funnily enough. Snorting derisively, Issei finally lets go of Rias altogether, stepping back from the red head, his massive erection swinging away from her and towards Grayfia as well.
 
Rias makes a strangled sound in the back of her throat at this, but before she can say anything else, Issei once again pins her with a look. This time, he doesn’t say anything at all. He doesn’t need to. She quiets down immediately and doesn’t pipe up again as Issei turns his full attention towards the beautiful female devil in a blue and white French maid uniform.
 
“So… you’re a maid and the wife of a Satan?”
 
Grayfia bows her head in acknowledgment.
 
“I am Grayfia Lucifuge, Queen to Sirzechs Lucifer, older brother to the young lady you were about to deflower. I am commonly referred to by many titles. The Strongest Queen, Silver-Haired Queen of Annihilation, and yes, even Wife, every so often. But my profession is that of a maid, as is my preferred title. I am my Master’s loyal Servant, and in this I know I would have his blessing, Great Dragon. Make use of me, and spare his younger sister’s purity, I beseech you.”
 
Issei merely smirks.
 
“I already said I’d take you up on your offer. Even still… is that the way a proper maid offers herself up to an honored guest?”
 
For a moment, Grayfia stiffens under his words. He can see the fury in her, can see the indignation. This is a woman who has given her all to being a proper maid, and they both know what she’s offering to do right now isn’t proper in the slightest. She doesn’t want this… or more accurately, she doesn’t want to want this as much as she truly does.
 
Because at the end of the day, devils are creatures of dominance and submission. They are beings of power, and one of a devil’s basest, most primal instincts is to submit to those that are more powerful than them. Even the civil war fought between the Old Satan Faction and the new wasn’t truly about that, nor did it change that base instinct. At the end of the day, the new generation at the time had simply had too many frightening prodigies, and they’d finally decided they were sick of how those who HAD been at the top were running things.
 
The fact that Sirzechs and his friends won and became the new Great Satans was proof that they were some of the most powerful creatures in the Underworld at that time. The fact that Grayfia Lucifuge defected to their side and joined up with Sirzechs despite being powerful in her own right was as much a testament to her desire to submit to a stronger being, as it was her love and affection for the red-haired male.
 
Not that Issei knows any of that. What he does know is when a bitch in heat is waiting to get fucked, and Grayfia Lucifuge, as much as she may not want to admit it, certainly fits the bill. Or, if not quite yet, she’s very quickly getting there. Flushing with some embarrassment, the ever so light blush on her face getting just a bit more pronounced, the gorgeous silver-haired maid reaches down and grabs the hem of her uniform’s skirt, hiking it up… and revealing a scandalous red thong to his eyes.
 
“Please, honored guest… make use of this servant how you will.”
 
Staring at the thong for a long moment, which does little to cover up her puffy pussy lips and shaved cunt, Issei eventually steps forward, noting somewhat casually in the back of his head that the thong’s color matches Grayfia’s ruby red lipstick, which he’d noticed before on account of how much it stands out given the rest of her muted colors.
 
Unable to help himself, the first thing that Issei does when he gets close enough, is reach out, grab the front of Grayfia’s top and rip it off of her chest, tearing her uniform with ease given his enhanced strength. The silver-haired devil maid gasps at this, but makes no move to cover herself, still clutching at the hem of her uniform’s skirt and holding it up to expose her crotch.
 
Beneath the maid uniform, Grayfia’s chest is clad in… nothing. Or rather, not a bra at least. Instead, the supposedly prim and proper maid is wearing a pair of red pasties in the shape of hearts beneath her uniform, matching in color to her thong and lipstick, and merely covering up her nipples and nothing else.
 
Having to adjust his perception of this woman before him quite dramatically, Issei finds himself somewhat at a loss for words. Instead, he simply looks Grayfia in her silver eyes and raises a single brow, questioningly. Once again, there’s a bit of haughty indignation. The blush also increases, just a tad, even as she juts out her chin.
 
“I was… on my way to attend to my Master’s needs when I received this summons.”
 
Meaning her and Sirzechs were about to engage in some kinky hanky-panky master-servant roleplay when the alarm system they had set up for Rias’ virginity had gone off and Grayfia had been summoned to protect her innocence. Rias’ innocence, which Grayfia’s husband and King was apparently willing to sacrifice his wife and Queen’s dignity for.
 
The pity Issei feels for Grayfia Lucifuge lasts all of a moment before his cock throbs, reminding him that she’d interrupted him in the middle of something he’d very much been enjoying, and been looking forward to more of. As desire takes over, as the draconic need to dominate and claim and conquer fills Issei’s being, he smiles and reaches up, grabbing Grayfia by her silver hair forcefully and none-too-gently.
 
“Then I suppose I’ll have to get you back to your Master as soon as possible.”
 
The Strongest Queen does not resist as he drags her to the same table that Rias has been laid across all this time. She does not stop him from bending her over it, pressing her upper half into the table with one hand and lifting her ass up into the air with the other hooked under her. She does gasp a bit, and whimper at his touch, even as his presence continues to fill the room and press down on both female devils currently residing in it with him.
 
“You’re lucky Rias already took care of the foreplay, or I’d be seeing what those ruby lips of yours look like wrapped around the base of my cock before we got to the main event. As it is… I’m far too fucking horny to wait any longer.”
 
And without saying another word, he thrusts in. It’s not hard. This slut of a maid was wearing a thong for goodness sake! It’s easy as hell to slip said red thong to the side and thrust into her waiting cunt with ease. It helps that she’s wet, of course, inordinately so. Her cunt is fairly tight, like a vice… and yet, something feels just the smallest bit loose about the maid as he fucks her from behind, plowing her into the table right beside her husband’s younger sister.
 
The woman has given birth before. Congratulations Issei… you’re having your first MILF.
 
Issei blinks at that, somewhat startled. But… now that Ddraig has said it, he can tell that his draconic passenger is right. Grayfia isn’t just a maid, wife, and Queen… she’s a mother too. Huh, that’s pretty neat.
 
Grinning somewhat wickedly, Issei reaches down and grabs Grayfia by her thick, long, silver-braids. The gorgeous twin braids that she’s done her luscious hair up in stretch all the way down her back… they make for perfect reins, and Issei pulls on them even as he fucks Grayfia harder and harder from behind. Her back arches, her head comes up, and her hands end up bracing herself on the table as she gasps and groans and mewls and moans.
 
Beneath her, Grayfia’s exposed tits bounce and jiggle, swinging back and forth with each thrust. Issei is half-tempted to tear off her bright red pasties and find out if she’s still lactating… but no, he can already tell that she’s years past her pregnancy. Still, there’s no denying that for a mom, the maid has a truly rocking body… and Issei gladly rocks her world as he fucks it, slamming into her cunt again and again, even as his very presence slams into her psyche.
 
In no time at all, the woman purported to be the Strongest Queen is cumming around his cock. Rias is watching on in sheer wonder and amazement, slack jawed and wide-eyed, which truth be told, tells Issei all he needs to know about the severity of this latest accomplishment. If he had to guess, Grayfia has been nothing but a source of discipline and propriety in young Rias’ life. Even as a maid, Grayfia probably had a sort of power over Rias, being the wife of the girl’s big brother, as well as far older and far stronger.
 
And yet, here Issei is, taking this authority figure in Rias’ life, exposing her lurid desires, and bending her over to fuck her from behind like she’s just some bitch in need of a good plowing. Needless to say, Issei can tell he’s shattering Rias’ world view right now, even if he’s NOT currently shattering Rias’ world with his big, fat cock.
 
Still, after everything, after the foreplay with Rias and the titfuck she’d given her, after all the buildup… Issei is ready to blow. For a moment, he ponders where to cum… but ultimately, there’s only one place he wants to leave his load. He just can’t help himself. In the end, he IS a dragon… he’s the Red Dragon Emperor, at that. Marking his territory is simple instincts.
 
With a growl, the young man slides out of Grayfia’s squeezing, clenching, slick cunt, having brought the MILF maid to multiple orgasms. He uses his grip on her braids to pull her back off of the table and force her to her knees as he whips her around to face him. Then, just as her silver eyes are sliding from his cock to his face in bleary confusion, just as those ruby red lips of hers are parting to speak… Issei begins to cum.
 
His thick, ropy, sticky seed splatters across the Strongest Queen’s face without pause as he unloads all across her features, coating from her silver hair all the way to her exposed tits in his spunk. He paints her front white with his hot ejaculate, and doesn’t stop until he’s well and truly spent, his churning balls no longer churning, and in fact completely empty of the load he’d had prepared for Rias, after all that foreplay.
 
The maid kneels there, frozen for a long moment. Her ruby red lips, now painted white, are still parted. A bit of his cum drips down into her mouth from her upper lip, and he watches as her tongue snakes out to snatch it in a quick swipe. She gulps it down, though even then she doesn’t lose all sense of control or propriety like some of the girls Issei has been with.
 
Slowly, Grayfia rises to her feet. Her skirt has fallen back down to cover her thong and freshly fucked, incredibly wet cunt. Her tits are still fully exposed though save for the pasties on her nipples, and her face is now covered in his jizz. And yet, even as hilarious as it is to Issei, she still tries to comport herself in a professional manner.
 
“I hope, Great Dragon… that this satisfies your needs, and that you will not touch my Master’s sister.”
 
Issei hums, looking between Rias and Grayfia for a long moment. The red head stares at him beseechingly, clearly looking betrayed, still completely naked, still laid out in all of her splendid nude glory, still waiting for him to fuck her. Issei just smiles at her and gives her a wink before turning back to Grayfia.
 
“I won’t… tonight, anyways. However, before you arrived to put a stop to any penetration, I had already laid claim to this one, as part of my hoard. I understand that she’s engaged to be married, or something of that nature. So, I will allow her betrothed to come challenge me for her, if he likes. He has twenty-four hours to do so… otherwise, I will take her.”
 
His words resonate through the room with the way his presence is currently filling up the space. Grayfia’s eyes widen beneath the coating of white, hot cum he’s just facialized her with. But in the end, they both know that she’s stuck. In the end, all that the Strongest Queen can do is bow at the waist, some of his cum dripping off of her onto the floor as a result.
 
“… Very well, Great Dragon. I shall pass along your message to the relevant parties.”
 
Before she can leave, however, Issei speaks up one last time.
 
“I should probably correct you now, by the way. I am not simply a ‘Great Dragon’ as you have been calling me. You may tell Rias’ betrothed that the challenge for her purity comes from the Red Dragon Emperor himself. Only fair that he knows what he’s up against.”
 
If not for his cum all over her face, Issei is pretty sure he would have been able to see her go stark white from the admission. It was obvious that while they’d known he was housing a dragon of some sort; they hadn’t known exactly which dragon that was. Again, Grayfia bows at the waist. This time though, she doesn’t say anything, she simply disappears in a flash of light.
 
Issei turns back to Rias and gives her a grin, which the naked young red head tremulously returns, now that she knows he hasn’t truly abandoned her. Sure, he won’t fuck her now… but it’s only a matter of time.
 
-x-X-x-
 
“You know… why don’t we make things interesting, hm?”
 
Issei can already tell… this Riser Phenex, Rias’ fiancé… he’s not taking Issei seriously at all. Which is exactly what the young dragon was hoping for. Confessing his true identity to Grayfia should have resulted in a complete retraction of the betrothal, truth be told. The only reason it wouldn’t, would be in the case of Rias’ betrothed being a complete and utter blowhard, with over-confidence and arrogance in spades.
 
But then, in all fairness, Issei was currently suppressing his presence… entirely. To this Phenex boy’s senses, he probably looked like a fairly normal baseline human and nothing more, even if Riser had almost certainly been told about Issei’s true identity by this point. Still, from what Ddraig had told him, not all of the dragon’s wielders were created equal. Not all of them awakened Ddraig at Issei’s age, and not all of them got the chance to spend over a decade training in his power.
 
According to Ddraig, Issei was an abnormality of epic proportions. He honestly liked that… he liked that a lot. And if it allowed him to hoodwink a prideful, over-confident whelp like Riser Phenex, well, he was more than happy to do so.
 
Smiling brightly, Issei spreads his arms across the back of the sofa he’s lounging on, and just so happens to place one arm around Rias’ shoulders in the process, causing the red head to press into him unconsciously, and causing Riser to develop a facial tic.
 
“Oh? What did you have in mind?”
 
Painting a smile onto his face that Issei sees through immediately, the Phenex boy waves a casual hand.
 
“We both want Rias, obviously. And I’m willing to fight you for her. After all, even amongst us devils, it’s something of a fairy tale to slay the dragon and rescue the maiden. But why stop there? A dragon like you must have an entire hoard of beautiful maidens, yes?”
 
Issei cocks his head to the side and considers that for a moment. In truth, the only girl under his aegis that could be considered a maiden is… Asia. But he’s not about to bring her up. Instead, the young man just shrugs and keeps smiling guilelessly.
 
“I have three female Fallen Angels under my thrall… but I can promise you this, they’re far from maidens.”
 
Riser’s eyes light up at that, and his fake smile becomes an all too real smarmy grin as he leans forward, completely forgetting about his fiancé molded into Issei’s side for a moment.
 
“Three Fallen Angels, you say? Oh my, that must be quite the story. Tell me, are they beautiful creatures?”
 
Issei chuckles darkly.
 
“Would a dragon take anything less than the pinnacle of beauty?”
 
If Riser were smarter, then perhaps he would have realized that this entire side conversation was just another example of Issei not being all that he seemed. Issei had just outright admitted to having three Fallen Angels in his hoard, and Riser had completely failed to connect the dots and recognize what that truly meant. Instead, the Phenex boy was all too willing to let his avarice take over.
 
“Lets sweeten the pot then, shall we? We’ll fight, you and I, for Rias’ hand. But on top of that, whoever wins gets something a bit more, hm? Three Fallen Angels… well, they probably amount to three of my pawns. Or… one of my back pieces. What do you say, hm? Shall we make this… interesting?”
 
Well, this was partially what Issei had wanted. For Riser to over-extend and make even more of a fool of himself. And with Grayfia standing off to the side as the supposed arbiter of this upcoming duel, stone-faced and seemingly emotionless… well, anything they agreed on today would indeed be official.
 
The only thing left to decide was if Issei truly wanted to risk his pets (not truly a risk, of course, Riser was an ant at best) and if he did, did he want to bet them against three of Riser’s pawns, or against one of his backpieces?
 
Decisions, decisions…

71