Chapter 15: Claiming His Reward Pt. 2
2.3k 1 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Issei stares at the young devil in silence, he reflects on his mistakes. In his haste to take revenge on Riser Phenex for thinking that he could possibly lay claim to Issei’s property (even if Riser was technically there first, Rias had offered himself to him, and that made her part of his hoard) he hadn’t really given much consideration to who Ravel Phenex truly was as a person, now had he?
 
He wasn’t entirely sure what he’d expected from the blonde. He’d known she was lusting after him, but if you’d asked him beforehand, he would have said that Riser’s Queen was the kinky one, and Ravel Phenex was likely more of an innocent young noble lady in need of a good buggering. Instead, it turned out that Ravel was quite the kinky minx herself… yes, that was the best word to use for her. She was a minx, and it was obvious she wanted to be treated like one.
 
Issei wasn’t always inclined to give people what they wanted though. He’d had his fun with Rias, and now maybe he would have his fun with Ravel… but in a different way. He’d been aggressive, rough, and brutal with Rias Gremory, taking her virginity and claiming her as his own in her entirety. She’d loved every bit of it of course, but while he was still quite erect right now, Issei didn’t feel a need to bend Ravel over and take her as roughly as he had Rias.
 
Nor did he have any real inclination towards making Ravel play the maid. Maybe if it’d been his idea rather than hers, maybe if she was haughty and against it he would have been more tempted… but she was all too into the idea, and he felt the need to mess with her, to fuck with her AS he fucked her. Grinning a bit, Issei shakes his head in response to Ravel’s question. She’s still wearing the French Maid uniform, so upon seeing his negative response, she hums and magics it away, standing there once again in the nude.
 
“Maid not do it for you? Then… what?”
 
Slowly, like a dragon prowling towards its prey, he stalks across the room, crossing the intervening space between them. As he approaches, Ravel bites her lower lip and squirms a bit more, starting to pant in anticipation of whatever he’s going to do. By the time he’s fully closed the distance, she’s bright red, her naked nipples are rock hard, and her pussy is leaking, down betwixt her thighs.
 
Her entire body is tense, thrumming with anticipation as she very clearly expects Issei to suddenly burst into violence, grabbing her and taking her just as he had Rias. Which is why it’s such a surprise for the blonde when he instead gently tips her chin upwards with one finger, leaning forward and laying a soft, chaste kiss to her lips.
 
She kisses him back of course, but its obvious from her blinking eyes that she’s confused, unsure of what he’s doing. Issei just continues to kiss her, not even using tongue, simply pressing his lips into hers again and again for several long moments. When she herself tries to apply tongue, she’s thoroughly rebuffed. When she tries to grab his cock and stroke it, he takes hold of her wrists and gently pries her off of him… before lacing his fingers with her own as he holds hands with her.
 
Ravel’s eyes go wide and her blush intensifies to atomic red levels as he continues to lovingly make out with her, all while they hold hands. Their fingers brush and squeeze against one another, his larger masculine hands eclipsing her smaller, slender feminine fingers. But he never goes beyond gentle domination, never takes control or anything like that.
 
He does slowly draw her back though, away from Rias and the bed, over to a nearby chair where he sits her down by backing her up into it until she’s forced. He doesn’t ever let go of her hands though, even as he disengages from her lips, even as he kneels between her legs. He holds them and stares up at her as he dips down betwixt her thighs.
 
His tongue presses into Ravel’s dripping wet cunt, and he’s rewarded with even wider eyes from the blonde devil, followed by a whimper and a quiet keening sound, before she finally finds her voice.
 
“W-What… what are you d-doing?!”
 
Smirking, Issei gives Ravel’s cunt another long lick before pulling back just enough to speak.
 
“Having my way with you. Why, something wrong?”
 
As expected, Ravel clamps up, her demonic pride not allowing her to admit that she’s surprised. Issei leans back in again and goes right back to licking at her cunt. Given that she was vigorously masturbating to climax the entire time that he was plowing Rias senseless, Ravel is already quite wet. The blonde devil has probably already orgasmed once or twice, just from watching him fuck her fellow pureblood into the bed as hard as he could.
 
She’s on a hair trigger as a result, and it doesn’t take long for her to cum. Issei collects all of her pussy juices onto his tongue, finding them to be quite sweet indeed, like freshly plucked strawberries. Then, as she’s still panting and mewling, recovering from his initial assault, Issei grins wickedly and allows his tongue to transform, going from human to something more draconic… more serpentine.
 
The forked mouth muscle elongates and slides up into Ravel Phenex’s drooling quim without issue, going up, up, and up some more until her heavily lidded eyes snap wide open once again and she looks down at him, finally realizing that something is off. Issei responds by flexing his tongue, thrusting it this way and that against her tight inner walls. With a shriek, Ravel orgasms yet again right on the spot, shuddering as she doubles over his head. His fingers are still interlocked with her fingers, they’re still holding hands, so all she can really do is squeeze down harder on his grip, unable to do anything else.
 
He’s effectively locking her down, dominating her even now, but in a gentle manner, focusing on her pleasure above all else. Of course, part of this gentle domination means giving her SOME measure of freedom. In the end, she finds it, though he’s not sure if it’s a conscious or involuntary act when she finally wraps her slender, pale legs around his neck, bringing them up and draping them over his shoulders, before ultimately squeezing them together to bring his head further into her gushing cunt.
 
Issei doesn’t mind, he just keeps on licking, knowing full well that he can break free at any time. She’s not locking him in, nor is she making him do anything he doesn’t want to be doing. If anything, Ravel is the one in duress, moaning, mewling, panting heavily as she tilts her head back under his ministrations, his tongue continuing to writhe away inside of her juicy, virgin cunt. Because she is a virgin. He can feel her hymen even, and he knows he’s going to take it today, going to take her virginity.
 
Unlike Rias, Ravel is not the heiress to the Phenex Clan. She is a spare, more than that, she is a girl, so all of her older brothers, of which Riser isn’t even the eldest, come before her. That, Issei assumes, is why she was part of Riser’s peerage in the first place, because she wasn’t due to get a peerage of her own for some time, if ever. In fact, it was entirely possible she was never going to get one, that her family was just waiting to find someone to pass her off to in order to advance their cause.
 
That was probably why they’d let him take her without a fight, though Issei liked to think they were still quite upset about it. He wondered if they would make any effort to get her back… ah, but such things didn’t bear thinking about at the moment. He was neglecting his current lover by letting his thoughts wonder. Not that Ravel felt all that neglected if her sweaty, panting body and her gushing cunt were anything to go off of.
 
Eventually, the strength has left her entirely, her legs relaxing their cute grip around his neck. Pulling back, Issei decides that he’s had enough foreplay, and is finally ready to move onto the main course. Continuing to hold hands with the Phenex girl, Issei pulls Ravel up out of the chair, only for her to nearly collapse as her weight hits her legs, which have undeniably turned to jelly at this point. Chuckling in amusement, Issei just picks her up, holding her like a groom might hold his bride, as he walks her over to the bed.
 
Rias is still on said bed, of course, but there’s plenty of room for multiple people. Laying Ravel down on her back, Issei moves atop her, just as the blonde is beginning to catch up with what’s happening, her tired eyes blinking as she looks up at him and licks her lips. Unable to help himself, he leans down and captures those lips again, kissing her once more. This time though, he adds a hint of tongue, escalating the sweet, tender lovemaking he’s drawing her into.
 
Sliding betwixt her legs, his cockhead finally finds purchase at her dripping cunt lips. At the same time, Issei’s hands find Ravel’s yet again, and he happily interlaces his fingers with her fingers once more. Then, he slowly, ever so tenderly… enters her. It’s a quiet affair, a gentle sort of penetration. He takes his time, even as Ravel’s sopping wet pussy tries to speed things up. Rather than pushing him out, at this point she’s downright trying to suck him in, even as she mewls into his mouth, lashes fluttering from the sheer amount of vanilla that he’s serenading her with.
 
A devil like Ravel might be a very lewd creature indeed, a very kinky minx… but it was obvious she had no idea what to do with a bout of passionate, gentle, and altogether tender lovemaking. As Issei finally breaks her hymen and claims her virginity, there’s a moment when the young blonde whimpers from the pain, but the sheer amount of foreplay and the number of orgasms that he’s already drawn out of her make it a passing irritation at best.
 
And then he’s inside of her, slowly pushing in and out, making love to her rather than fucking her, experiencing her, rather than plowing her silly or ravaging her. Yes, from the way her eyes fill with abject arousal and her face contorts in ecstasy and pleasure, it’s obvious to Issei that this female devil is particularly weak to this line of attack.
 
In the end, Ravel’s entire body shudders its way through more than one orgasm as he makes love to her in the missionary position. They’re not beneath the covers and the lights aren’t off, but even HE isn’t that much of a sexual deviant. All in all, Issei rather enjoys the temporary change of pace, thrusting in and out of Ravel at a slow but deep and fulfilling speed, until her tight cunt walls finally manage to milk him of his release, causing him to unload deep inside of her.
 
Once he’s filled her with his seed, Issei pulls out and flops over onto his back, landing right between the two pureblood devils he just finished claiming. Moments later, the both of them are curled into his sides quite happily, Rias’ much larger rack squishing into his chest as Ravel nuzzles his neck. Smirking, the young man wraps his arms around them both, utterly satisfied… for the night, anyways.
 
With a simple yawn, he lets himself nod off to sleep with two armfuls of gorgeous feminine flesh pressed into his body.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Waking up the next morning to sunlight suddenly streaming across his face, Issei blinks at what he sees waiting for him at the end of the bed. Neither Ravel nor Rias are still at his sides… instead, the two minxes had clearly snuck away at some point, because both of them are up and about, moving through the room, carrying platters of breakfast food and wearing “Kiss the Chef” aprons… and nothing else.
 
There’s no denying it, the naked apron technique is super effective against Issei himself, and it’s not long before the young dragon’s cock is standing fully at attention. Rias and Ravel’s eyes both zero in on his erection, lighting up at the sight of it, but rather than leaping to attend to his full mast, they share a look and a simple nod.
 
In the end, it seems that Rias gets the short straw… or perhaps the long straw, depending on how you view it. Nestling herself between his legs, the red head begins to bob up and down on his member in a rather pleasing display of a morning blowjob. Ravel, meanwhile, brings the breakfast food they’ve had made over to him and sits down on the edge of the bed, beginning to feed him, which Issei allows.

As she offers him morsels and he snaps them out from between her fingers, his tongue moving over her digits all the while, Ravel flushes and bites her lower lip, finding her composure for a moment before finally speaking.
 
“So… Rias and I were talking, while we made breakfast this morning.”
 
Issei hums and nods his head in acknowledgment, prompting Ravel to continue.
 
“She told me how she suggested me because my loss would hurt my brother the most. Now, while it might be true that my family is likely up in arms over you claiming me, and Riser is almost certainly getting an earful over it… there’s no denying that Yubelluna is his favorite toy. So, as far as harming him PERSONALLY goes… it really is a tossup, truth be told.”
 
Issei just hums some more, chewing on both the food she’s offering him and her words, even as he gestures with one hand for her to go on. Licking her lips, leaning forward enticingly even as she continues to feed him, Ravel thinks for a moment, before continuing.
 
“There will be an offer made for my return, likely within the day. If you want… you could have us both. Yubelluna and I, I mean. If you agree to trade me back to my family for my brother’s Queen, I can lobby with my parents to keep from having to return to my brother’s peerage… and eventually, I can rejoin you at your side, willingly.”
 
He considers her for a long moment. The thing is, he believes that she’s telling the truth. He can see it in every fiber of her being, she does want to return to him. The only question is, does he want to give her up for even a moment? And it might be longer than a moment, she was being very careful not to mention time frames. He might be able to trade her for Yubelluna within a day or two, but how long it would take her to get back to his side, she clearly couldn’t say.
 
Loathe to part with any of his hoard of maidens, Issei nonetheless considers the offer. He has a choice in front of him.

69