Chapter 24: Asia Argento
1.6k 4 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even as he lays there, Asia bouncing up and down atop him, Issei knows that this is at least partially his fuck up. He can feel it, deep within himself. Now that he’s looking for it, now that he’s no longer blinded by his own pride and hubris, he can tell what he’s done. He’d half-claimed Asia for his hoard. At this point, there was no denying Issei had one. From humans to fallen angels to devils alike, he’d claimed and conquered maiden after maiden, matron after matron. He’d taken each and every one of them for his own, making them his, adding them to a growing collection that could only be called a dragon’s hoard.
 
Because while he might have been born human, there was no denying what he was now. He was a dragon, through and through. And dragons liked to hoard things. For Issei, that was women. Be they young nubile virgins that he then deflowered, or beautiful MILFs he stole away from their lovers and husbands, there was absolutely no getting around it.
 
He’d claimed Asia too. He might not have ever fucked her before tonight, but that didn’t matter. Sexual intercourse was hardly necessary for him to add her to his hoard. He’d taken her by right of conquest, he’d claimed her from one of his other pets. Raynare was his, and in a way Asia had been hers, or at the very least had been entrusted into Raynare’s care. By dominating Raynare and deciding to take Asia under his wing, Issei had added her to his hoard.
 
And then he hadn’t finished the job. He hadn’t properly made her his. Instead he’d left her to her own devices, and in doing so prompted the naïve, innocent blonde nun to develop quite the voyeur fetish. Just how long had Asia been watching him? Just how long had she been spying and peeping on him and his?
 
Heh, long enough…
 
Suddenly pulling off of his lips, still bouncing up and down on his dick, Asia looks down at him, eyes wide and manic, lips parted as she pants heavily.
 
“I-I learned this from watching y-you, Issei! S-sometimes you have to take what you want!”
 
… Ddraig was going to get it later for this, the Red Dragon nestled in Issei’s soul should have known better. But Asia… Asia was innocent despite her actions. And she was, at the end of the day, Issei’s responsibility.
 
“Asia…”
 
With a low sigh, he finally moves, sitting up in bed. Asia yelps as this movement jostles her and threatens to dislodge her. Quickly, the blonde nun tries to push him back down again, her hands smacking into his chest as she attempts to pin him. But Issei is no longer nonresistant… in fact, it’s quite the opposite. His physical strength outclasses Asia’s by far too far of a margin for her to do anything but squirm ineffectively, and soon enough he’s holding her still in his lap, not even letting her lift her hips as his throbbing cock pulses inside of her gripping, squeezing cunt.
 
A low keening whine leaves Asia’s lips once she realizes she’s fully trapped, the young nun’s wild eyes darting this way and that as she struggles to no avail. Issei just frowns a little, feeling guilty… but at the same time, knowing that this needs to be done.
 
“Asia, you don’t get to ‘take’ me. I’m the one who does the taking.”
 
Her mood swaps in a snap, going from manic and frantic to watery-eyed and lower-lip wobbling as she stares at him.
 
“W-Why didn’t you t-take me then? A-Am I not good enough for you?”
 
He didn’t really have any answer for that. Asia was, in his honest opinion, perfect. A cute blonde nun to corrupt and play with? The only excuse Issei could give for why he’d dropped the ball on this one was that he’d gotten busy. Just after deciding he was going to take things slow with Asia, just after deciding to take his time, everything had sort of gotten out of control.
 
Rias and Sona had come over to his place for that ill-fated meeting where Issei had irrevocably drawn their amorous attentions by showing off his true power. That had then been followed by Akeno and Tsubaki testing the waters, and then Rias and Grayfia and the fight with Riser and dealing with Ravel and then her mother… it’d just been one thing after another for so long that he’d let Asia fall to the wayside.
 
Perhaps he’d assumed she would always be… accessible to him. But that wasn’t treating her with the agency she deserved. She was her own person, her own human being, with her own thoughts and desires. In losing track of her, in letting her slip from his mind, Issei had missed out on a whole realm of possibility.
 
He doesn’t have a very good answer to Asia’s question, and in truth, dragons rarely if ever apologize. So instead, Issei simply decides to let his actions do the talking for him and leans forward to ply Asia’s lips with his own, kissing her and slipping his tongue into her mouth. She stiffens for a moment, and then melts into it, moaning as he kisses her.
 
It’s not just a makeout session though, it’s a full-blown lesson. As he dominates her mouth, Issei also teaches Asia how to kiss, and more importantly, how to accept a kiss from him. Her earlier attempts when she’d been trying to ‘take him’ had been woefully inadequate, the kind of sloppy that you would expect from a naïve, inexperienced virgin who may or may not have used the internet or pornography for ‘research purposes’.
 
For a while, that’s all they do, Koneko snoozing away at the foot of the bed nonethewiser to the coitus taking place mere feet from her. Asia is still impaled on Issei’s cock, and every once in a while she tries to squirm a bit on his member, but Issei keeps her steady and still, holding her in place and locking her down. They’re going to do this right. He’s going to make her his properly.
 
Eventually, they pull away from each other, Issei disengaging first but Asia letting him. Her big blue eyes stare at him with some mixture of lust and awe, her face bright red, her pouty lips parted as she gasps for air.
 
“I-Issei… t-that was incredible.”
 
Smiling, Issei slides a hand down the front of her chest, to her breasts. He caresses them for a moment, casual and gentle in his touch.
 
“That’s what happens when you let the master of his craft lead the way, Asia. Now… are you ready to let me lead?”
 
Blushing up a storm, mewling softly from the way he’s playing with her tits, Asia nods her head hurriedly. Chuckling, Issei continues to play with her cute, supple little breasts for a moment longer, and then he lifts her up in his lap. She squeaks as she slides halfway up his length in the process, her cunt clinging down hard to his shaft as if to keep it inside of her. But Issei isn’t pulling her all the way off, at least not yet.
 
Instead, he’s lifting her so that he’s eye level with her chest. Or more importantly, mouth-level. Leaning in, Issei descends upon Asia’s breasts with his mouth, using his lips and tongue and even his teeth to great effect. Slobbering, slurping, kissing, and nibbling at her breasts and nipples, Issei listens with a wry smile as Asia reacts with startled and surprised moans, gasping and whimpering and whining under the onslaught of sensations that he’s visiting upon her.
 
He’s gentle, but also firm… at least at first. The more time that goes on, the harder it is to ignore his draconic instincts.
 
Yeah, that’s right… give it to her, Issei. Take that little nun tart and RAIL her!
 
And no, his draconic instincts are not Ddraig constantly whispering in the back of his head. But they’re rather closely aligned to what Ddraig is saying… go figure. Snorting a little as he swirls his tongue around Asia’s areola, Issei eventually pulls back again, feeling the spasms of her tightly clenching cunt around his cock dying down as he does so.
 
“Asia… tell me what you want from me.”
 
Blushing, flushed with arousal, and squirming in his lap, Asia bites her lower lip for a moment, seeming almost uncertain. But only for a moment. She shudders and her eyes flutter, before she finally speaks up. When she does, it’s with an interesting glint in her eyes… the glint of a pervert, of a woman too far gone to ever be considered a pure soul ever again.
 
“I want… I want you to take me. I want you to claim me! I want to be used and abused and plowed silly by your cock! I want you to FUCK ME, Master! I overstepped, didn’t I? T-Take it out on me! Give it to me as hard as you gave it to a-all of them!”
 
Well, shit. That confirmed how much she’d been spying, at least. Issei was fairly certain he recognized a fair few of those words from his other girls. Still, if that was what Asia wanted…
 
With a draconic growl, Issei abruptly pulls the blonde nun off of his cock and spins them both around. The sudden movement, fast-paced and jostling, causes a loud squeak to leave Asia’s surprised lips as she’s pinned face down on the bed, her hips lifted up by his hands. At the same time, it causes a certain cat girl to begin to stir, quiet sleeping murmuring coming from Koneko’s direction.
 
Issei pays her no mind at the moment, instead focusing entirely on the task at hand. No sooner has Asia’s squeak finished leaving her lips then it’s proceeded by a squeal as he slams home into her cunt from behind. Virginal no longer, but she’s still human, so Issei does have to hold back a fair amount as he fucks her. Still, it was obvious Asia wanted it rough… and rough he gives it, fucking her from behind hard and fast, spreading her cunt around his thick member and carving a pathway all the way to the entrance of her womb itself.
 
The cute blonde nun squeals and moans loudly as she’s properly fucked from behind. She clings to his bedding and arches her back beautifully, before finding the strength to begin pushing back against his thrusts. In comparison, her ability to physically reciprocate is negligible, but Issei appreciates the attempt, nonetheless. She’s a beautiful young woman, his Asia Argento… and it feels undeniably good to finally be claiming her.
 
“… Master?~”
 
Issei cocks his head to the side as Koneko crawls up beside him and Asia while they fuck. The cat girl’s twin cat tails are swaying back and forth in the air above her ass, and her white cat ears are twitching as she sniffs excitedly at the human girl getting fucked into oblivion right in front of her. Smiling, Issei decides that now is as good a time as any to introduce Asia to another step in her path of debauchery and depravity.
 
Drawing back his hand, he delivers a stinging slap to Asia’s ass.
 
SMACK!
 
“Look what you’ve done now, Asia… you’ve gone and woken Koneko up.”
 
 
 “A-Ah, s-sorry Master!”
 
The blonde is already shaking from orgasmic bliss as climax after climax wracks her body. Grinning, Issei shrugs and goes for the cliché.
 
“It’s not me you have to apologize to, Asia~”
 
Him and Koneko make eye contact, and it’s instantly obvious that the cat girl knows what he wants of her. By the time Asia is opening her mouth to apologize to Koneko correctly, the latter has already prowled into position. Plopping down in front of Asia’s face, Koneko gathers up the nun’s golden locks and guides her down to the dripping pussy right in front of her. A moment later, Asia is eating Koneko out, judging by the mewling moans coming from her lips.
 
“There you go, that’s a good girl. Make sure to give Koneko a very… thorough apology.”
 
Asia lets out a mumbled hum in response, her cunt clenching down around his thrusting cock all the harder as she explosively orgasms from the humiliation and degradation. He’d failed her in a lot of ways, but it looked like he’d inadvertently given the blonde nun a Grade A lesson in rough sex while she was spying on him, because Asia had clearly learned a lot from her time peeping on his sexual adventures.
 
With one final loud groan, Issei thrusts forward one more time and fills Asia with his seed. At the same time, Asia squeals, shrieking out one final orgasm of her own right into Koneko’s cunt, prompting the cat girl to give Asia her first squirting facial.
 
As all three of them come down from their respective pleasure highs, they end up cuddled together on the bed, Asia curled into one side and Koneko into the other. But even as the two girls fall into a deep, satiated slumber, Issei is still awake. After all… there’s still the issue of Ddraig to be considered.
 
Oh? Going to punish me, Issei? Going to teach me a lesson? I’d like to see you try, boy.
 
… It was very tempting. And Issei did have some ideas, ideas that he was sure Ddraig was already aware of. It would be a battle the entire way. And if Issei lost… perhaps it wasn’t worth pursuing. In the end, Asia was mostly his own fault, after all…

54