Chapter 26: Ddraig, the Great Welsh Pt. 2 (Genderbending)
1.5k 1 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Taking his moment of contemplation as simple hesitation, Ddraig’s emerald green eyes twinkle and she opens her mouth to speak in that rich feminine tone she now has.
 
“Mm, if you-mmph!”
 
With the snap of his fingers he silences her, watching as a big, thick orange ball gag snaps into existence in the space between her plush lips, her open mouth becoming an opportunity that he simply can’t resist. The ball gag in turn grows straps that wind their way around the back of Ddraig’s head, securing themselves in place and thankfully, blissfully shutting her up.
 
Green eyes widening, the draconic woman that he’s turned the Great Welsh into reaches up and claws at her ball gag for a moment. She’s making no progress on actually getting through, but better to be safe than sorry, Issei figures. And so, he continues to think things at her… and those things in turn become reality. After all, this is his mindscape. If he could turn Ddraig, the Red Dragon Emperor, into a naughty, slutty dragon girl, then of course he could change other things.
 
Bands of gold form into existence on her long dragon horns as well as her ankles and shins, and wrists and biceps. Furthermore, golden chains furl out of those bands and interconnect with one another. In mere moments, Ddraig is in an unenviable position, bound in such a way that her body is pulled back, her limbs stretched taut behind her and her chest jutting outwards quite… enticingly.
 
“Mmm! Mmm~”
 
As she kneels before him, moaning through the large ball gag now stretching out her jaw, Ddraig nevertheless can’t help but be an insatiable slut in her new body. She wiggles as much as she can in her bondage, showing off her gorgeous fat chest as it jiggles and jumps up and down a little bit. Chuckling, Issei steps forward, pulling out his cock and stroking it for a moment.
 
He’s already rock hard though, and without hesitation, he gets close enough to plant his cock right between Ddraig’s massive crimson tits, grabbing her breasts by the sides and using them to get himself off as he thrusts upwards through the top of her cleavage. She stares down at his bulbous cockhead as it constantly makes itself known to her, her eyes wide and her nostrils flaring.
 
From the way she’s panting through her ball gag, it’s obvious Ddraig wants nothing more than to roll out her draconic tongue and slurp and lick and lap at his cockhead. Alas, in her current position, she can do nothing but watch as Issei uses her body for his own ends, as he treats her more like a sex doll than anything else.
 
“You’re right, Ddraig. I did defeat you. I defeated you, and I’ve made you mine. This is my soul… on that much, I think we can agree, yes?”
 
Moaning through the ball gag as he tweaks her nipples, Ddraig nods as best she can, what with her massive draconic horns pulled back and connected by taut chains to her arms and legs alike in four different places.
 
“Good. It’s important to have a foundation when renegotiating the terms of a relationship. You’ve been living in my soul for all my life. Now, neither of us got a choice in that, I’ll give you that much. But it’s still MY soul… and as much as you’ve taught me, it’s clear that you think yourself superior to me. That’s just not the case.”
 
With green eyes heavily lidded and glazed over with lust, panting and mewling through her ball gag, the genderbent Red Dragon Emperor is in absolutely no position to deny what he’s saying. And that… that honestly feels amazing. With a shuddering groan, Issei tilts his head back and lets his eyes drift shut as he abruptly begins to cum all over the bound and gagged dragon girl kneeling at his feet.
 
His seed explodes out of his cock and covers Ddraig from the lush crimson locks that she now has, all the way down to her fat, gorgeous chest. He coats her in the white stuff, and from the way Ddraig pitifully moans and mewls through her gag, it’s obvious she wants nothing more than to get a taste of it.
 
Well, who is Issei to deny her that? She’s only been submissive for a time, but during that time… she’s been a good enough pet, he supposes. Grinning a little, he snaps his fingers and rearranges things again. The ball-gag in Ddraig’s mouth melts away, though it doesn’t… disappear, necessarily. Instead, it’s repurposed and transformed, sliding down Ddraig’s slippery cum-covered chest to her nipples, where it savagely pierces through them.
 
Her new nipple piercings end in small little weights that hang off of her tits, dragging them down somewhat, yet not actually making them any less perky, as maddening as that might be. As they pull on her nipples, Ddraig lets out a guttural groan through her freed lips… and then immediately sets to work sliding her long, serpentine tongue out of her mouth and all over her face, slurping up as much of his cum as she can.
 
Looking at him heatedly, she smirks slightly.
 
“Mmm, of course you would make your seed delicious.”
 
Issei just raises an eyebrow and quirks up the side of his mouth in a half-grin.
 
“Did I make my seed delicious? Or did I make it so that you can’t live without every last part of me?”
 
He greatly enjoys watching those emerald greens of hers snap wide open at that, just as he enjoys spinning her around before she can answer him. Her arms come unbound from behind her, and instead end up anchored on the ground in front of her. Left on her hands and knees, with her massive dragon horns still shackled and chained to her ankles, Ddraig’s back arches absolutely beautifully, far beyond what any mortal human could do.
 
She’s so far back that even as Issei crouches behind her and grabs hold of her massive copper-colored heart-shaped ass, he’s able to look down into her eyes from above… and spit into her currently open mouth.
 
“You belong to me now, Ddraig. Don’t forget it.”
 
And then, he slams home into her ass. Not her cunt, not yet… no, Issei makes sure to penetrate the genderbent Great Welsh’s anus, taking her back door. In a way, it’s her anal virginity. After all, this is a completely new body. Hell, he’d certainly given her cunt a hymen when he’d molded her into this shape. He’d be taking her actual virginity in just a bit. But before that, he slams home into her ass and watches with a certain sense of glee and prideful domination as Ddraig’s pupils shrink to pinpricks and her nostrils flare… before ultimately she shrieks.
 
Her shrieks and howls are a mixture of ecstasy and pain. There’s pleasure to be had from him fucking her ass, and when it’s in his mindscape like this, it’s more pleasure than pain. Issei gets to make that decision. But there is still some pain, to remind Ddraig of what’s being done to her, to put her in her place. There’s no going back now. He’s conquering the dragon girl in the depths of his soul, one deep fucking stroke at a time.
 
Soon enough, Ddraig is cumming her brains out from being butt fucked by his big fat cock. It’s big enough in the real world, but here, the only limits are Issei’s imagination. So yes, he does fuck Ddraig for what might feel like an eternity. He fucks her ass and then fucks it some more for good measure. He cums inside of her bowels, fills them and plasters them in white hot seed, and then as she’s recovering from her latest explosive orgasm, disappears the cum and does it all over again.
 
Ddraig screams and shouts herself hoarse, not ever managing to get out a single comprehensible word, despite him removing the ball gag. The weights on her nipples, dragging her perfectly shaped tits down, definitely don’t help with that. She simply can’t catch her bearings… which is honestly the point. Issei doesn’t want to have to come back and do this all over again.

As much fun as treating this like some dragon-on-dragon mating ritual might have been, as much fun as primal and bestial might have been, he knows that it would have left Ddraig bent… but ultimately unbroken. And that just wouldn’t do. Ddraig had gone behind his back to hide Asia from his gaze until the nun had fully transformed into a stalker and nearly become a full-blown yandere. He was pretty sure he’d managed to address the situation with Asia now… but that was no excuse for what Ddraig had done.

And then, when Issei had confronted Ddraig about it, the Great Welsh had tried to subjugate him… HIM! That just wasn’t right. And it couldn’t be allowed to go unpunished OR unanswered. Issei was going to make it clear what their new relationship was, right here and now, through copious amounts of butt fucking until he was sure he’d well and truly gotten through to Ddraig.
 
By the time he finally stops and rolls the Red Dragon Empress onto her back, Ddraig is twitching and ahegaoing quite… extremely. Her emerald eyes are rolled back in her head and her long draconic tongue is lolled out of her mouth, the tip slurping at his cum still on her breasts. With a snap of his fingers, Issei cleans her up and gives her back her mental capacity… but does not take away the last eternity of anal plundering she experienced.
 
As Ddraig comes out of her stupor, her eyes rolling forward in her head again, she blinks up at him… only to moan wantonly when he slaps his still-hard, still-throbbing cock right down onto her gushing wet virgin cunny.
 
“Well? Shall we stop here? Or are you going to beg like a good little bitch?”
 
He doesn’t need to ask twice. Letting out a wanton moan and writhing before him in a truly slutty and lewd fashion, the draconic woman he’s turned the Great Welsh into runs her hands over her pierced tits and then slides them down to her cunt, splaying her pussy lips open.
 
“Please, Master… please give it to me. I want your coooock, Master. I want it buried inside of me. I wanna carry your babies, Master~”
 
She’s half-saying what he wants her to say, Issei knows that… but there’s no hint of mocking, and the reason she’s saying what she knows he wants her to say is simple… she really, really wants him to fuck her. That bit about babies notwithstanding, Issei figures he’ll give it his best shot. Sliding back, he places his bulbous cockhead at her dripping slit… and thrusts in.
 
Her entrance parts before him like it was made to welcome him in… which to be fair, it was. She’s unbelievably tight and her hymen tears as he takes her virginity, but at the end of the day, Issei finds a warm, wet cunt that was effectively made for him. It was, after all, made by him. He’d made sure when he was creating Ddraig’s new body to give her a cunt that would act easily as the perfect cock sheathe for his member. He’s glad to see he got it just right.
 
Ddraig’s eyes roll back up in her head again in short order, and she’s soon cumming her brains out, orgasming explosively, her face contorting into quite the egregiously silly expression as he fucks her and fucks her and fucks her. He doesn’t let up for even a moment, and he thoroughly enjoys giving it to her long and hard.
 
A single night passes out in the real world, but in Issei’s mindscape, he fucks Ddraig for what might as well be years, or decades, or centuries. Time is a funny concept at the end of the day, and in here, time is what Issei makes of it… so he makes quite a lot and proceeds to set the record straight with his soul’s passenger.
 
By the time he’s done, he’s fairly certain he’s put Ddraig in her place. But just to be sure, he leaves her as he started with her, ball gag back in place and horns, wrists, and ankles all pulled back behind her and connected by golden chains that go well with her crimson and copper body. Leaving her kneeling like that with a seemingly out of place high tech vibrating wand to keep her ‘company’, Issei closes his eyes in his mindscape… and opens them in the real world, just as the sun is starting to poke through the blinds.
 
There’s a smile on his face as he pulls Koneko and Asia closer into his sides and the two petite young women cuddle and snuggle closer at the same time. Perhaps it wasn’t how he expected things to go when he’d brought Koneko home last night… but in the end, it was juuust fine.
 
-x-X-x-
 
A new day had dawned, and Issei had options ahead of him. Should he go to school… or should he go check in on his Fallen Angel pets? It’d been a while, hadn’t it? He knew Raynare, Kalawarner, and Mittelt were still around, he hadn’t been FULLY neglecting them after all, but he hadn’t given them his full attention for a day in quite some time.
 
The question was, did he even want to? Or did he want to go to Kuoh and have fun there, now that both Sona and Rias were put in their places and not likely to call him out for… fraternization. Heh, he could even visit the Kendo Club for the first time in months. Or, he could just visit Rias or Sona and their peerages.
 
Hm, how DID he want to spend the day?

45