Chapter 28: The Fallen Redux Pt. 2
1.3k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No… in the end, there’s no reason to involve Rias and Sona in this. Not before the job is done, right? Sure, they might raise some sort of fuss about Kuoh being their territory and this falling under their purview or something… but did it really matter? All he had to do was take his dick out and they’d be sure to stop complaining right on the spot. Both of the gorgeous young heiresses understood the pecking order by now. He’d shown them, each in their own way, where they stood with him.
 
Besides, why risk their lives? Kokabiel sounded like he might actually be a half decent fight. One of the leaders of the Fallen Faction? He had to be packing some serious heat, right? No doubt, Issei would need to hold back a little less against the Grigori Leader. To that end, he really didn’t need a bunch of Devils hanging around the area. Weak to Holy and Light as they were, Rias, Sona, and their respective peerages would no doubt be sitting ducks against such a powerful Fallen Angel.
 
As he contemplates all of this, Kalawarner and Mittelt are continuing to suck his cock. The bustier and more buxom of the two has taken him in her mouth and is bobbing up and down his shaft while staring up at him with hooded, lusty eyes. Meanwhile, the smaller of the two has been regulated to ball sucking duty. Probably not her favorite role to play, but she hadn’t moved quite as fast as Kalawarner did and so she was left with what was left over.
 
Truly, the blue-haired Fallen Angel was an eager to please pet. If there was one thing Kalawarner respected, it was power. But it was more than just respect, wasn’t it? It was lust. She craved power, and while she herself could claim to hold very little of it in the grand scheme of things, she was quite eager to bow and kowtow to those who had it. She submitted herself before power like it was her God, like it was the only thing worth worshipping.
 
As someone who had quite a lot of power, Issei had become her focus, her obsession. As she swirls her tongue around his cock, bobbing up and down his member like she’s making out with his dick, working ever so hard to please him, Issei has to admit… he quite enjoys her displays of devotion and adoration.
 
Meanwhile, Raynare is still apologizing most vigorously a few feet away. Asia seems to have taken it as an opportunity to try and show off to him, to try and distract him and draw his attention. To be fair, the blonde nun is doing quite a good job, for all that she’s competing with Kalawarner, a Fallen Angel who has centuries of experience on her.
 
Leaning back, Asia tilts her head up and moans throatily, even as she bucks her hips into Raynare’s mouth, holding the Fallen by her hair and grinding her face down into her mound. For her part, Raynare is clearly hard at work, whether out of fear for him or out of sheer lust. Her hands are cupping Asia’s ass and under-thighs and judging by the expression on Asia’s face, she’s sliding that wicked tongue of her this way and that with enthusiasm and eagerness.
 
Issei lets the moment play out, of course, allowing Kalawarner and Mittelt to drain him dry as Raynare brings Asia to a couple of squirting orgasms. But then, when all is said and done, and he has four beauties all looking at him with eager excitement on their faces… Issei doesn’t let it go any further.
 
“Get dressed. Raynare, you will get in contact with Kokabiel immediately and inform him that Valper has been killed by the Red Dragon Emperor.”
 
All of them jolt, as if they’d gotten so lost in their passions and lust that they’d forgotten what had happened beforehand. Still, the three Fallen Issei has effectively cowed into submission with his sheer power are quick to follow his instructions, with Raynare leaving the room entirely to do as he said. Meanwhile Asia pouts a little bit, still holding up her dress and exposing her naked, dripping wet slit.
 
“Are you sure we can’t do anything while we wait, Issei?”
 
As tempting as the partially corrupted lewd blonde nun is, Issei shakes his head.
 
“Best not. Don’t know how fast he’ll travel. Kalawarner, Mittelt, you’ll be in charge of keeping Asia safe. If anything happens to her, I’ll visit it upon you both as well, tenfold.”
 
That gets their attention, and while Kalawarner looks like she’s about to cum from his domineering attitude, Mittelt at least looks like she’s taking things seriously. As for Asia herself, it’s clear he’s going to have to give her something to do while he handles Kokabiel.
 
“Asia… I’m putting you in charge of the Excaliburs, alright? I want you to watch over them for me.”
 
Pouting for a moment longer, the blonde nun eventually sighs and gets serious, giving him a solid nod as she, Kalawarner, and Mittelt gather up the Excaliburs and move to one side of the room. It can’t be more than five minutes later that things get started, with Raynare flitting into the room, talking fast.
 
“L-Lord Kokabiel, like I said, there was nothing we could do! He overwhelmed us and-!”
 
“Silence. Do you think me a fool, Raynare? I am a Fallen Angel, one of the first. I am an Architect of Treachery. Do you think me so stupid that I cannot smell it when it is right in front of me?”
 
Raynare whimpers and backs away, while Issei gets his first view of the Grigori Leader known as Kokabiel. He’s an interesting sort, to be sure. Clad in black robes with long black hair, he has a very punchable face… and not just because of his pale skin or his red eyes, or even his pointed ears. No, his face is punchable because of all of those things and more. He’s slimy in a way that Issei has very rarely encountered before. Even slimier than say, Riser Phenex had been.
 
Sauntering into the room, the Grigori Lord takes in the sight, his eyes tracing over Kalawarner, Mittelt, and Asia over in the corner, before eventually landing on Issei himself.
 
“So then, you’re the one who subverted my subordinates. I knew something was amiss when Raynare here stopped giving results. She’s always been so eager, such a go-getter before. But I must admit, I didn’t think it was this bad. The Red Dragon Emperor… Raynare, you disappoint me. All I see here is a whelping, barely out of his diapers.”
 
Trembling, caught between her former Master and her current one, Raynare ducks her head.
 
“R-Respectively m-milord… he’s much stronger than you g-give him credit for.”
 
Kokabiel flicks his fingers at that, and the air itself explodes from his digits, striking Raynare in the midsection and sending her flying into the wall with a cry. Issei can’t help but raise his eyebrows, mildly impressed. The Grigori Lord was indeed strong.
 
Smiling that smarmy smile of his, Kokabiel spreads his arms wide.
 
“You have been a thorn in my side, my boy… but that does not mean you must remain so. There is an opportunity here, is there not? I sense the scent of devils upon you, but not within you. We need not be enemies… not when we could be allies instead.”
 
Issei raises an eyebrow at that, a little surprised. It transfers over into his tone, which is rather deadpan as he responds.
 
“Allies.”
 
In an instant, Kokabiel unfurls his wings. Unlike Raynare or the other two, he has more than one pair. In fact, he has five pairs of blackened wings that splay out around his body as he releases his power, as he… shows off just a bit.
 
For the girls in the room, the effect is immediate. Asia, to her credit, manages to hold onto the bundle of Excalibits that Issei entrusted to her, but she as well as the three female Fallen all collapse to their knees, letting out soft cries from the mere pressure of Kokabiel’s power. He’s very strong, that much is for certain. And yet… and yet.
 
Issei remains standing, unmoved as Kokabiel gazes upon him. His smarmy smirk becomes a little fixed, but if he is at all fazed by Issei’s lack thereof, he doesn’t show it as he hums, cocking his head to the side.
 
“Raynare was not wrong… you do have some power to you, Bearer of the Great Welsh. It would be fitting for you to join me and fight by my side.”
 
Blinking, Issei continues with his one word answers. Let Kokabiel assume he was trying to maintain his concentration in the face of the Grigori Lord’s power or something like that. In truth, he just really didn’t have much to say.
 
“Fitting?”
 
Chuckling evilly, Kokabiel does what all supervillains do. He expounds upon his plans.
 
“Indeed. It is my goal to reignite the Great War and finally bring an end to both Devils and Angels alike. But before I can truly do so, I must deal with my current enemy… Lord Azazel. Leader of the Grigori, just like myself, he is weak and cowardly. And more importantly to your interests… he keeps the current holder of the White Dragon Emperor, Albion, as his pet.”
 
 Issei can feel Ddraig’s reaction to that in the back of his mind, even though she doesn’t actually say anything. He himself twitches a bit at the mention of the Vanishing Dragon. After all, it wasn’t like Issei didn’t know who Kokabiel was talking about or anything like that.
 
Awakening the Great Welsh in his soul at such a young age had given him a lot of time to prepare and grow stronger. He’d been attuned with Ddraig for quite a long time, at this point. Though not long by an immortal being’s standards, it was effectively more than two-thirds of Issei’s life. That all said, Ddraig had prepared Issei for the worst case scenario. That being, the White Dragon Emperor finding them before they were ready.
 
Long after the trauma from the inciting event that awakened Ddraig in the first place had faded away, long after Issei had put those nightmares to rest… he’d continued to have nightmares about the Vanishing Dragon. More than his original attacker, younger Issei’s biggest boogeyman was the White Dragon Emperor. The fear that he or she would show up before Issei was strong enough to fight them… it was overwhelming, especially after Ddraig had told some of the stories of previous wielders falling before the long-time archnemesis of the Great Welsh.
 
And yet… and yet, it was a boogeyman that had failed to every materialize. Ddraig had theories about it, of course, the favored being that because Ddraig’s last holder had not been killed by Albion, then it was possible both of their wielders had died around the same time, meaning that Albion’s current holder was around the same age as Issei himself.
 
Regardless, Issei had long since gotten past the point with his training that Ddraig herself had told him he would likely stand a strong chance against any wielder of Albion. The thought of actually fighting said wielder however… he wasn’t sure how he felt about that. Largely disinterested, he supposed? It wasn’t like he cared about Ddraig’s feud with the White Dragon Emperor, nor did he seek revenge for past grievances or anything like that.
 
He was more than happy to adopt a live and let live philosophy on the issue, so long as whoever held Albion was willing to do the same.
 
Perhaps sensing that while Issei was mulling over the information, he wasn’t quite as interested as Kokabiel had expected, the Grigori Lord continues on after a long pause, his smile never wavering, though it does become more and more fixed.
 
“You may keep your pets as well, if you join me. I have no use for traitors, but I can see that you’ve been having fun with them all the same.”
 
Raising an eyebrow at that, it’s Issei’s turn to cock his head to the side.
 
“Oh? Even the Devils I’ve collected along the way?”
 
A shadow crosses Kokabiel’s face, but he dips his head in acquiescence, nonetheless.
 
“If you must, then fine. There are only two devils I need dead. Rias Gremory, and Sona Sitri.”
 
Issei’s eyes narrow at that, and he frowns.
 
“Why them? Are they not beneath you?”
 
Kokabiel laughs at that, shaking his head.
 
“A great many beings are beneath my, my young dragon. Still, their deaths are necessary. I will take them, and I will crush them both, violating and defiling them so that when their siblings arrive, they will find nothing more than their tarnished, shattered remains.”
 
And because Kokabiel is definitely your stereotypical supervillain, the Grigori Lord continues to explain his plan to Issei without any further prompting.
 
“In the wake of such an… atrocity, the Devils will go to war with the Fallen once more. The Underworld will burn in glorious combat and the fighting will spill over unto the Earth, as it did previously in the Great War. And because they can’t help but stick their nose where it doesn’t belong, Heaven will respond, attempting to stop both sides from doing more damage, and end up embroiled in the conflict once again as well. It will be… glorious.”
 
The reverent way that Kokabiel is talking… it makes it clear that the man is a zealot. A battle-crazed, vile creature who wants nothing more than to reignite old hatreds and fight new battles on old battlegrounds. But then, what did Issei care about any of that? What did he care about the Earth?
 
“What do you say, young dragon? Join me and you can have it all, as well as the best battles one of your stature could ask for. Join me, and we’ll put both Azazel and his pet in the ground… before moving onto what truly matters.”
 
Perhaps… perhaps there was value in Kokabiel’s offer. Perhaps Issei had a choice to make here…
 

 
Nah.
 
“I’m good.”

And then he lunges forward, planting a fist encased in a red draconic gauntlet in the Grigori Lord’s stomach before Kokabiel has a chance to react. The blow sends the Fallen Angel flying backwards out of the church and away from the girls. Without missing a beat, Issei leaps after him, his draconic armor continuing to unfurl all over his body, ultimately culminating in massive metallic dragon wings that let him push off the ground and rise to meet Kokabiel in the air just as the Grigori Lord is righting himself with a look of incandescent fury on his face.
 
But really, he should have known better. Sacrifice Rias and Sona? For what, some idiot’s need to start a war?
 
Fuck. That.

39