Chapter 32: The Exorcists Pt. 3
1.2k 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With two pretty exorcists on their knees before him, what else is Issei supposed to do? Reaching down, he unzips his pants and pulls out his cock, smirking as he strokes it right in front of their eyes. Xenovia and Irina immediately zero in on his dick, and the fact that neither of them seems capable of looking away is another strike against them. They want this, the both of them… he just has to show them how much they want it.
 
“Y-You can’t be serious.”
 
Irina seems like she’ll be the toughest nut to crack though. His childhood friend is bright red, and while she’s staring at his cock, she’s also shaking her head, drawing back from it. Lifting an eyebrow at her, Issei shrugs his shoulders.
 
“This was the wager, wasn’t it? Your virtues for my Excalibur shards. If I won, I got your virginities. Well, I think we all know that I won.”
 
“B-But… h-here? O-Out in public?”
 
Squirming, Irina finally manages to tear her eyes off of his cock long enough to look over at the bunch of devils all watching from the sidelines. Rias, Sona, and their peerages are all still here after all, unable to contain their own lust, unable to hide their desire to join in and be the ones to wrap their pretty little lips around his throbbing erection.
 
But they know better, and they stay back even as Issei smirks and shrugs.
 
“You should have been more specific. I won the right to your virtues… so I’m taking my prize right here, right now.”
 
Irina stiffens up at that, looking ready to fight back. Which… isn’t what Issei wants. They already had the duel, he already defeated them both. But he’s not about to force anything upon them. Trick them into a fight they could never win? Sure. But force himself on them while they were struggling helplessly against him? That… something felt wrong about that. He wanted them willing. He NEEDED them willing.
 
“… You could leave, of course.”

That gets their attention, both exorcists looking at him sharply, with wide confused eyes. Issei smirks easily and steps back, leaving his cock out but putting his hands in his pockets.
 
“I’m not going to force you to uphold your end of the bargain. If you want to leave, go ahead. Go back to the Church and tell them that you failed to secure the Excaliburs. You can even tell them about me, if you want. When they come a-knocking, I probably won’t even mention that you both foolishly and recklessly offered me your virginities in a silly duel for the swords.”
 
Xenovia and Irina bristle at that at the same time as they both struggle to their feet. Irina looks the most like she wants to take Issei up on his offer, even as the two exorcists exchange glances. But Xenovia… Xenovia shakes her head.
 
“N-No. That would… that would be honorless. W-we made a deal… we must uphold it.”
 
Irina whimpers at that but doesn’t try to disagree with her comrade. Stepping forward, Xenovia reaches up and pulls the zipper on her skintight black combat suit down… and down… and down. All the way to her navel, at which point she begins to shimmy out of it, exposing her young, nubile flesh underneath in short order.
 
She tries to act like she doesn’t care that he’s staring unabashedly at her, that everyone is staring at her, but Issei can tell otherwise. Not only is she faintly blushing and keeping her eyes averted, but he can hear her heartbeat picking up… and can smell the faint scent of arousal in the air. Human arousal to be exact, given that the heady smell of devil arousal is already thick in the air, wafting over to him from the direction of the gaggle of devils on the sidelines.
 
It’s a little harder to differentiate because of them, but Issei can do it, his enhanced senses allowing him to detect that Xenovia is at least a little bit turned on. Soon enough, she stands before him completely naked, making a token, futile attempt at covering her modesty with one hand down betwixt her thighs and an arm across her breasts.
 
“N-Nothing more then that though. You will have your way with me and then be done. I r-refuse to engage in… crass foreplay or anything of t-that like.”
 
Well, that’s too bad. Issei was really hoping he’d get to watch the two exorcists bob up and down on his cock, one after the other. Judging from the way Irina feverishly nods, even as she too begins to reluctantly strip naked for him, that’s not going to happen… at least, not before he shows the two girls what they’re missing out on.
 
Inclining his head in acknowledgment of Xenovia’s command, Issei just smiles as he approaches her, cock in hand. The blue-haired exorcist stiffens at his approach but doesn’t try to move away. She does, however, let out a yelp when he suddenly grabs her and spins her around. Pulling her back against his chest, Issei feels her up for a moment even as his cock slides between her creamy smooth thighs.
 
Only for a moment, however. Issei can tell the instant that Xenovia manages to recollect herself. While she’s frozen up for a bit upon coming face to face with Irina a short distance away, she eventually realizes that Issei fondling her tits was exactly that ‘crass foreplay’ she’d said he wasn’t allowed to do. Although technically, Xenovia had only said she refused to engage in it.
 
Either way, just as she’s taking in a breath to tell him off, Issei slides his hands from Xenovia’s chest down to her wrists, pulling her hands back behind her and pushing her forward at the same time as he kicks her feet out with his foot, forcing her to spread her legs.
 
Her ass juts towards him, and his cock slips free of her thighs just in time to slide up a couple of inches and find purchase in her moist, slightly wet slit. Right as Xenovia is about to speak, Issei thrusts into her, breaking her concentration and taking her virtue right there on the spot. The exorcist can only squeal in a particularly undignified manner, as she’s deflowered right in front of her partner and all of the devils who have come to watch the two of them make utter fools of themselves.
 
Issei doesn’t let up either, not giving Xenovia even a chance to recover as he begins to fuck her from behind, pounding into her with all due force. Irina, half-undressed, is covering her mouth with her hands, her face bright red and her eyes nice and wide as she watches the savage fuck in front of her with no small amount of horror. However, there’s also interest there. Curiosity.
 
As sheltered as these two young women were, they’re old enough, and know enough, to be intrigued by what sex has to offer them. By what HE has to offer them.
 
Making eye contact with Irina over Xenovia’s head, Issei just grins, not letting up for even a moment. And in spite of her best efforts, Xenovia begins to moan, begins to groan. Her voice starts to come out, and far from recriminations, far from censure, it sounds like she’s enjoying herself, it sounds like she’s having a good time.
 
Issei can tell that Irina thinks so too, from how her eyes flicker between his smirk and whatever expression Xenovia is making. While the blue-haired exorcist had started out only a little wet, she’s soon sopping, allowing him to fuck her even harder, even faster, even… deeper. As Issei rams up against the entrance to Xenovia’s womb, the exorcist lets out a particularly undignified squeal… and cums for him, orgasming HARD around his cock.
 
“X-Xenovia!”
 
Irina looks scandalized on her friend’s behalf. Smirking, Issei reaches forward and grabs a fistful of Xenovia’s hair, pulling her head back as he continues to fuck her from behind.
 
“Xenovia, tell Irina what you’re experiencing right now.”
 
“N-No!”
 
The denial comes fast… too fast. Smirking, Issei tugs a little harder.
 
“C’mon now. She’s going to be getting the same treatment soon enough. Let her know it’s not as bad as she thinks.”
 
“Nnngh… I-Irina…”
 
Despite herself, Irina leans forward, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape as she waits to hear the words that come out of Xenovia’s mouth.
 
“H-He’s… he’s s-so big. O-Oh fuck…”
 
Irina lets out a cute little eep at that, but Issei notices how her nipples are hardening. Something tells him that when he finally gets around to her, she’s going to be more aroused than Xenovia was to start off with.
 
“Now, now. While true, I don’t think that that’s going to help Irina’s nerves, Xenovia.”
 
His casual chiding is completely at odds with the fast-paced fucking he’s giving the blue-haired exorcist, who nevertheless whimpers… and tells her comrade the truth.
 
“It f-feels good, Irina. I don’t… I never t-thought it would feel this good. He’s b-big, but it’s like… it’s like we were made for this. W-We were made for this! God… God made m-men and women to have s-sex, Irina! Oh f-fuck, why didn’t they warn us?!”
 
“Xenovia!”
 
But this time, Irina’s cry of admonishment falls entirely on deaf ears, as Xenovia’s back arches and she experiences an explosive, mind-numbing orgasm that in turn manages to milk Issei of his own release. Grunting, he ends up filling the beautiful woman from behind, pumping a hot, thick load into her as Irina watches with her hands covering her mouth.
 
Finishing inside of Xenovia, Issei slowly pulls out of her, and gently lowers her to the ground. She still ends up in a somewhat humiliating pose, face down and ass up, but Issei nevertheless is careful with her… before stepping over her and right up to a waiting Irina. He captures her mouth in a kiss before she has a chance to speak, his hand going through her hair as he drags her into what could generously be called a lover’s embrace.
 
His other hand slides down her front, down into the bodysuit she’s only half-gotten off. He feels Irina up… and isn’t remotely surprised that she’s already wet. His finger slips into her for a moment, prompting a squeak from the virgin exorcist as she squirms in his embrace but makes no real effort to try and escape him.
 
Eventually, Issei takes Irina down onto her back, right there in the grass, having stripped away the rest of her skintight combat suit. He spreads her legs wide, still kissing her somewhat passionately as his cock, already back to full mast, presses into her core. Irina, for her part… surrenders at least for the time being. She ends up wrapping her limbs around him, her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.
 
In that moment, Issei deflowers his childhood friend without any further fanfare. He plunges into Irina’s depths in front of everyone, taking her in the same way he’d taken Xenovia… but also in a completely different way as well. It was still public, it was still out in front of everyone, but he was willing to give Irina a bit more… intimacy. He was willing to be a bit more tender with her.
 
And so, he takes Irina on her back, fucking into her as the two of them kiss. Kissing, it would seem, is the way to Irina’s heart, because she can’t help herself. Once they start making out and making love at the same time, she’s kissing him right back, melting into his embrace, allowing him to gently dominate her in every way imaginable. He’s not overly rough, he’s not mean or cruel… he just Is. He IS the Red Dragon Emperor, and Irina is his most recent conquest.
 
And so, he fucks her, taking her virtue and plunging deep into her sopping wet cunt until it’s clenching like a vice around his cock as well, the beautiful exorcist cumming for him just like Xenovia did, her inner walls rippling up and down his pistoning prick. Finally, she milks him of his seed just as Xenovia milked him, and Issei doesn’t hesitate to cum inside of her, filling her with his cream.
 
In the aftermath of that moment, Irina passes out, just as Xenovia already has.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Waking up with a start, Irina comes alive with wide eyes and flaring nostrils, shooting up into a seated position in the surprisingly comfy bed she finds herself laying in. When she tries to move, she’s reminded of everything that happened before she fell unconscious, the flaring soreness in her hips and her pelvis making the young exorcist whimper as the aftershocks of her lost virginity echo through her.
 
Looking around, she’s nevertheless surprised to find herself in a nice room with the sun shining through a nearby window. On top of that, Xenovia is sat up beside her… and there’s a cute blonde nun sitting in a chair across the room, smiling at them both. Were they back with the Church already, somehow? Wait… no, that smile on the nun’s face… it was too perverted, too damn lewd. And… didn’t she recognize the nun? As the excommunicated holy healer, Asia Argento? They’d been warned by the Church that she might be in the area…
 
“Where… w-where are we?”
 
“You’re in Issei’s house! You should be grateful, he decided to let you sleep off your first times in his guest bedroom~”
 
Asia certainly seems cheery for a traitor. Irina frowns, wondering if it’s her duty to… attack the other girl, or something. She doesn’t really want to… not to mention, it sounds like Asia is under Issei Hyoudou’s protection. G-Gah, how her childhood friend had changed. And y-yet… even though Issei had changed a whole lot, Irina had still somehow ended up giving him her virginity! D-Damn it all, it wasn’t supposed to be like this!”
 
“Why… why are we here?”
 
“Mm, well, Issei said you both have a choice to make. You can go back to the Church empty-handed and let them know you messed up… ooor you can stay here and keep trying to earn those swords back!”
 
The smile on Asia’s face did not at all go with the nun habit she was wearing. Irina shivers in trepidation, knowing quite well what ‘earning’ the Excaliburs might entail.
 
“I’m staying.”
 
Whipping her head around, Irina’s eyes go wide as she parses what Xenovia has just said. The blue-haired exorcist isn’t looking at her, but her face is nevertheless resolute.
 
“W-What?”
 
“I think you should go back to the Church, Irina. Tell them what’s happened. Tell them how outmatched we were. But… I’m staying.”
 
“I… you… what the heck does that even mean, Xenovia?!”
 
Finally looking at her, Xenovia… half-shrugs.
 
“I will stay behind and continue our mission. You will return to the Church and report back. Simple enough.”
 
It sounded simple, but Irina suspected that Xenovia had some sort of… ulterior motive. Eyes narrowing, she tries to figure out what it is… but she can’t read Xenovia. She’s always struggled to. Whatever it is the blue-haired girl actually wants, Irina doesn’t know. S-Surely it can’t be something as simple as more of Issei’s c-cock, right?
 
But either way, Irina… Irina needed to make a decision. She’d been deflowered, but she was still an exorcist! She was still a warrior of the Church! And Xenovia was probably right, they probably did need to know about all of this. Only… why did it feel like she’d be falling behind by an unallowable amount if she agreed to Xenovia’s idea?! She didn’t even know for sure what she was falling behind on!
 
Ugh! Things had been so much less complicated just a day ago…

43