Chapter 78: Venelana Gremory Pt. 2
1.4k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

In which Issei puts his foot down but gets lucky anyways?

-x-X-x-
 
“No.”
 
The stupefaction on Venelana Gremory’s face alone is almost worth rejecting her proposal. The topless Gremory Matriarch is struck dumb by his simple one-word answer, her purple eyes blinking as she rears back as if struck. This does wonderful things to her beautiful tits, which bounce up and down from the jerking motion.
 
“Excuse me? No?!”
 
Issei leans back in his chair and sighs, giving her a shrug in response.
 
“I could play word games and agree to your proposal, Lady Gremory. I could tell you that of course I’ll make Rias my first priority… and it wouldn’t even be a lie because technically she already is!”
 
Venelana furrows her brow at that, causing Issei to give her a crooked grin.
 
“… She’s just tied with everyone else that I care about. And that? That’s the truth, Lady Gremory. I will do everything in my power to protect your daughter from harm. Just as I will do everything in my power to protect EVERYONE I love from harm. No matter what, I’m going to keep them all safe. But I can’t lie to you. I won’t put Rias or Akeno above anyone else. They are my loved ones and the mothers of my children yes… but that only makes them more important to me than anyone outside of my hoard. Within my hoard, everyone is equal.”
 
… There’s a teensy, tiny lie there. Because truth be told, deep down inside… Gabriel is probably a bit more equal than the others. Just the way things worked out. Issei doesn’t love any of the other women any less, but sometimes he feels like he’s part of Gabriel’s hoard rather than the other way around. And he doesn’t get that feeling with anyone else. So yes, Gabriel is special. But he’s not about to get into that with Venelana Gremory.
 
The Gremory Matriarch just stands there for a moment, still stupefied. It’s quite amusing, seeing her noble demeanor and graceful attitude stripped away. Obviously, the beautiful brunette MILF wasn’t expecting him to actually say no to her. And yet here they both were… with him doing exactly that.
 
Though after a moment, Venelana seems to bounce back as she develops a coy sort of smile. The effect of which is only amplified by her naked breasts as she slides an arm under them to prop them up a bit more, showing off her chest as she slowly makes her way around the ornate tea table to where he’s seated.
 
“Admirable, Mister Hyoudou. Quite… mm, admirable.”
 
Issei just raises an eyebrow as the Flaxen-Haired Madame of Extinction pulls his chair out from the table and turns him to face her. He watches wordlessly as she sinks down to her knees between his legs, pulling them apart so she can nestle between them. And he lets her extract his cock from its confines, watching as she coos over his half-hard length.
 
Looking up at him, Venelana giggles like a lusty maiden rather than the very old, very experienced MILF she is. Licking her lips… she promptly tucks his growing member between her absolutely massive cow udders, letting out a soft gasp as if she didn’t mean to do that… even though they both know she did.
 
Then, she slowly begins sliding her breasts up and down his shaft, moaning as Issei sits quietly, enjoying the sensations.
 
“… I understand Issei. I get it. I asked too much when all I can really do… is my best to make sure you look upon my daughter and our family favorably, no matter what happens next~”
 
Issei grunts as Venelana drools a long rope of saliva down between her tits, applying some extra lubrication to go alongside the precum now beginning to disgorge from his member. He’s at full mast in no time thanks to her bountiful bosom, something Venelana coos in delight over as she leans down and captures his bulbous and throbbing cockhead between her lips.
 
At that, Issei does groan. Venelana Gremory is no slouch in the oral department. She is a very, VERY experienced woman and in no time at all, the MILF is going to town on his cock, happily and eagerly working her lips and tongue all over the top portion of his dick while the rest is safely wrapped up in her huge breasts.
 
It is easily one of the best, if not the best blowjob-titjob combo that Issei has ever received. Certainly, the vast majority of his women have nothing in Venelana’s experience or technique. It feels so good in fact that Issei is a little disappointed when it suddenly comes to an end with the Gremory Matriarch abruptly pulling away from his cock, his dick tip leaving her lips with a pop and her breasts slipping down from around his throbbing shaft.
 
For a moment, Issei thinks that this is her ploy, that she’s going to try to blue ball him into submission to get what she wants from him. If the Flaxen-Haired Madame of Extinction really thinks that’s going to work when they’re literally in a mansion FILLED with women ready to jump at the chance to impale themselves on his cock, then she’s got another thing coming to her.
 
But no, to Issei’s mild surprise, that’s not Venelana’s plan at all. Instead, hopping to her feet, the Lady of House Gremory proceeds to slip her dress the rest of the way down off of her body, shimmying her hips in a manner that makes his cock twitch all the more aggressively… and then spinning around and bending over the tea table right in front of him, reaching back to spread her thighs and cheeks apart to show off both of her lower holes.
 
“Fuck me, Red Dragon Emperor! Fuck my MILF pussy!”
 
It’s some serious tonal whiplash from the performance that she’d been putting on mere minutes ago. Or was THIS the performance? Either way, Issei wasn’t sure he cared. He certainly wasn’t going to turn her down, all things considered. Leaping up to his feet, Issei has Venelana’s hips in his hands in an instant, gripping down harshly on the beautiful Gremory Matriarch’s body as he slams his cock into her from behind.
 
In response, Venelana HOWLS in pleasure, tossing her head back as she cums immediately upon his dick. For a brief second Issei wonders if its faked… but no, he’s quite good at telling when a woman is faking it with him or not these days. And besides, you wouldn’t fake an orgasm on the very first thrust anyways, not unless you were a total amateur. And Venelana Gremory is NOT an amateur.
 
As he fucks her, Issei finally begins to realize the truth. It helps that Venelana all but spells it out for him now that her mouth is no longer occupied with his cock.
 
“W-While I cannot, nngh, promise H-House Gremory’s support in the face of your… mm, response… I can still promise my own support, Mister, a-ah, Hyoudou.”
 
She lets out a wanton moan for a second as his balls slap up against her clit and his entire cock slams home into her sex again and again. Then, she continues on.
 
“So… so long as my daughter remains a top priority for you, my body will b-be yours for the taking. My daughter… nnngh, my daughter is all that matters to me, in the end. P-Please… keep her safe.”
 
For all that Venelana’s words are heartfelt, Issei thinks there’s more to it than that. He simply grunts in response, even as he fucks her sopping wet cunt, feeling her constantly flexing and clenching down around his dick. She can’t stop cumming for him… which frankly all but seals the deal in Issei’s mind, confirming his suspicions.
 
Venelana Gremory… was a huge fucking slut. It didn’t MATTER what he’d said in response to her proposal. So long as he didn’t try to threaten Rias or something equally as insane as that… they were always going to wind up here. Because Venelana was just looking for an excuse to get fucked by him. She was just looking for a fucking opportunity, the slut.
 
It wasn’t even a neglect thing like with Grayfia, he didn’t think. Or even a power thing like with Serafall and so many other female devils before her.
 
No, while Issei was sure that Venelana WAS getting off a little bit on how strong he was… in truth, this wasn’t so much about any of that as it was just about getting her rocks off. Rias’ mother was a raging nymphomaniac. Heh, Issei supposed he knew where Rias got some of her… more perverted tendencies from now. Though she wasn’t nearly as bad as her mom. Neither of Venelana’s children were in fact.
 
It was as though the beautiful devil was so slutty, so horny, and so fuck-happy that her children had turned out mellow in comparison. In Sirzechs’ case, he’d turned out so mellow that his wife wound up neglected to the point of falling right into Issei’s hands! At least Rias was a bit more… enthusiastic when it came to sex. But then, if she weren’t they wouldn’t have gotten together in the first place. This all started because of Rias and Sona’s pursuit of him. Before then, Issei had been all too content to lay low.
 
And yet now here he was, fucking the second wife of a major Pillar Lord. The first had been Isabella Phenex but Issei hadn’t thought much of plowing Ravel’s mother at the time. Now though, as he fucks Venelana from behind and pounds her silly, he can’t help but recognize exactly what he’s doing… and exult in it, the dragon within him literally purring in delight.
 
Yessss… fuck the devil bitch harder, Issei. Don’t you dare stop.
 
Issei snorts as Ddraig’s self-satisfied tone washes through his mind. Meanwhile, the devil beneath him squeals and creams herself, acting more like some party slut at some night club who’s had too much to drink rather than the Lady of House Gremory that she’s supposed to be.
 
Issei keeps expecting her to beg him to knock her up like he did her daughter and Akeno. Like he did Serafall Leviathan. Except… Venelana never asks for that. She certainly asks him to fuck her harder and faster, to pound her silly and plow her nonstop… but she doesn’t ever bring up the idea of breeding or knocking her up. She doesn’t ask him to turn her into a broodmare or anything like that.
 
Curious… but Issei doesn’t mind not having to bust out another dose of Ravel’s elixir. In the end, he just cums inside of Venelana, filling her with his seed after fucking the Lady of House Gremory atop her own tea table for a considerable length of time. The so-called Flaxen-Haired Madame of Extinction just moans, properly plowed silly by his big fat cock.
 
Pulling out of her at long last, Issei gives Venelana’s upturned ass one good, hard smack as farewell before tucking his dick away back into his pants and leaving her on her own to recover. Normally he might have stuck around or at the very least made sure she got tucked into bed… but he had to admit that his patience only went so far. And while he’d been willing to put it off before, his talk with Venelana had left Issei in a position where he simply needed to know more.
 
Making his way through his mansion, the Red Dragon Emperor doesn’t need to look very hard for his Fallen Seraph. Locating her is as simple as focusing on wanting to be with her and letting his feet do the rest. Walking into the master bathroom, Issei smirks at seeing Gabriel laid out in the large Roman-Style Bath, bubbles covering everything below the top of her chest as she relaxes there alone.
 
Discarding his clothes, Issei moves to join her, slipping into the bath and then taking the Fallen Seraph up into his arms. Her black wings are currently folded into nothingness, tucked away in a pocket dimension so that they don’t get wet with the rest of her. This allows her to lean back into his chest, her head tucked under his chin as they just… rest in one another’s presence for a long moment.
 
Issei doesn’t say a word. He knows he doesn’t have to. That’s just the nature of their relationship, of their dynamic. Eventually, Gabriel is the one who breaks the silence as they both luxuriate in the bubbly, sudsy bathwater.
 
“… Thank you for not questioning me earlier in front of our guests, beloved. I know it was not easy, learning that I was keeping something of this magnitude from you.”
 
No, it had not been. But Issei trusted Gabriel with all his heart. He’d trusted her in that moment with Serafall and he trusted her now, even when they were alone. He doesn’t even have to say it… he knows that she knows how he’s feeling, that she practically knows what he’s thinking. Of course, he does hug her a bit more tightly as she shimmies in his lap.
 
“Admittedly, I didn’t know for sure what I was going to do until more recently, when we discovered that my backdoor access to my late father’s systems remains… untouched. When you first came to me with news of little Ravel’s discovery, I was as taken aback as the Leviathan, and terrified for our future. But I hid it as I learned to hide all of my true feelings… lest my brother take them from me as he took so much over the centuries.”
 
Issei’s jaw clenches at the reminder of Michael’s malfeasance. God’s replacement was… far from perfect. In fact, in trying to shoulder the burden his father left behind, Michael had made unconscionable mistakes. Chief among them, at least in Issei’s quite biased opinion, was stripping Gabriel of her free will and keeping her from Falling by any means necessary… including robbing her of a proper life.
 
“Still, that is only an excuse for why I did not talk to you before. I will tell you plainly what I have planned now, Issei… so that you might understand how I intend to save us from the forces who would do us harm or shackle and chain us to them for the rest of eternity.”
 
Issei’s lips thin out at that, at the thought of who might come after them for daring to have an answer to the Underworld’s fertility issue. Funnily enough, it wasn’t even THEIR answer. It was Ravel Phenex’s. But Ravel was Issei’s woman. She was a part of his hoard and his pride as a dragon made it all but impossible to let the young alchemist go. He would fight tooth and claw to protect her and all of the others… but even he recognized that the situation was rapidly in danger of becoming untenable.
 
So far they’d only had… liaisons come by to make nice with their burgeoning ‘faction’. But if word got out of what Ravel was capable of, things would cease being quite so ‘friendly’.
 
“What do you have in mind, beloved? How are we going to protect what’s ours?”
 
The Fallen Seraph is quiet for a moment, deep in thought. Then she twists in his lap and looks at him with a broad smile.
 
“Simple, beloved. We install you on the Throne of God. Otherwise known as the Throne of Heaven.”
 
Oh was that all- wait, what?!
 
-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 
[  ] Stick with Issei's POV - 35%

[X] Switch to Gabriel's POV - 65%

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

17