Chapter 83: Negotiations Had
779 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Issei and Serafall 'negotiate'. Ravel gets to participate a little bit~

-x-X-x-

For a brief moment, Issei considers having Ravel kneel down between his legs and pleasure him while he and Serafall negotiate the future of the relationship between Heaven and the Underworld. But… he discards that idea after a moment. While Ravel would certainly get off on it, Issei felt like it would send the wrong impression to Serafall.

Namely, it would give her the impression that he thought they were in any way equal or that she had a single leg to stand on in these… negotiations. So instead, Issei simply raises an eyebrow at Serafall expectantly… and smiles as she drops to her knees right then and there. The pigtailed Satan crawls across the floor of Seventh Heaven with a blush coloring her cheeks, even as Ravel Phenex freezes beside him, clearly stunned to see Serafall so willing to debase herself for him.

Spreading his legs apart, Issei lets Serafall kneel between them, her hands sliding up his thighs and then quickly pulling open his pants to expose his cock, which is already half hard and growing rapidly. As she takes his member in her hands and begins to stroke it submissively, the Leviathan looks up at him, her lips quirking in a sardonic smile.

“Exactly how screwed is the Underworld, sir? Or should I be calling you the Almighty now?”

Beside him, Ravel shifts from foot to foot. Issei glances over at her and smiles, not answering Serafall immediately. Meanwhile, the Leviathan doesn’t even wait for a response. She lowers her mouth to his cock and descends down his member right then and there. As the Leviathan sucks his dick, Issei reaches out for Ravel and the young alchemist shuffles a step closer. She blushes when he reaches under her skirt, but she doesn’t try to stop him. In fact, she lifts her skirt to provide him better access, revealing what his fingers have already discovered… she’s not wearing panties.

Issei casually fingers the youngest Phenex while Serafall swallows as much of his cock as she can without choking on it. Meanwhile, on the other side of his throne, Gabriel stands and watches this all with a beatific smile on her gorgeous face. Seventh Heaven is filled with lewd sounds for a few moments before Issei finally breaks his silence.

“Not as screwed as you might think, Serafall. And you can call me whatever you like, so long as you remember your place.”

He’s taken the voice down a notch now that Michael is gone and Azazel with him. With it just being Serafall, Gabriel, and Ravel, Issei sees no reason to continue the theatrics. Still, there’s still plenty of authority left in his voice. Authority that has Serafall bobbing up and down on his cock a little faster when he ends on a sharp tone with the word ‘place’.

Smiling thinly, Issei lets out a sigh.

“Taking God’s place doesn’t actually make me him all of the sudden. It’s not like he’s possessing me now or anything like that. I’m still Issei Hyoudou, the Red Dragon Emperor that you’ve come to know and both love and hate. Ultimately… large swathes of the Underworld aren’t THAT objectionable to me. Mostly because you and your peers are all reasonably decent individuals. None of you are outright evil, and in fact you and Sirzechs in particular have spent most of the time since coming into power slowly changing the Underworld for the better.”

Serafall perks up at all of that, especially pleased by Issei’s compliments. Of course, she can almost certainly sense the ‘but’ coming, given the way she looks nervous as she stares up at him while continuing to suck his cock like the dutiful little devil slut she is.

“Of course, there can always be more done. And… now that I AM on this throne, I can no longer abide by the flagrant abuse of the human race that’s taken place in my predecessor’s absence. Call it what you will. Maybe he did put a little bit of his love for humanity in the throne. Or maybe the fact that I myself am human is all I need to care about the rest of them. Either way… it has to end. Ajuka’s Evil Pieces System is inspired… but it’s also all too rife with abuse and mistreatment.”

Swirling her tongue around his cock for a moment, Serafall seems to think over his words briefly before slowly pulling back off of his dick with a pop. As soon as her mouth has left his shaft, her hands are stroking it again… before she decides to yank down her top and just stuff his member between her massive tits. As she slides her tits up and down his length, Serafall looks contemplative.

“… You’re not wrong, but it’s a lot more complicated than you’re making it seem, Issei.”

That draws a scoff from the seated young man.

“Complicated? Then simplify it. As it stands right now, the Evil Piece System is little more than permanent indentured servitude. Meaning, slavery. And that’s not something I can abide, regardless of how you and yours might treat your own peerages more like beloved servants and family members. So long as there’s no choice, so long as those who refuse to obey are at risk of becoming Stray Devils… we have a problem. And let’s be clear… we both know Ajuka can modify the Evil Pieces at any time.”

Serafall grimaces and slowly nods to concede the point.

“He can, yes… but will he? That’s a tougher question, Issei. It won’t be as easy as just asking him…”

Issei smiles slightly at that, his fingers inside of Ravel Phenex curling and making the younger devil squeak in a way that draws Serafall’s eyes to her. They widen in understanding a moment later. After all, Serafall already knew what Ravel had done. Hell, Serafall was probably pregnant with Issei’s child right this moment, though it hadn’t been quite long enough to know for sure yet. All off the back of Ravel’s elixir. And she wasn’t the only pregnant devil in Issei’s harem either.

“No, of course not. But then… we do have two rather massive bargaining chips, don’t we?”

Serafall’s eyes linger on Ravel for a moment, making the young Phenex avert her gaze with a blush. But she doesn’t try to contradict him or make him stop fingering her. The message there is clear… Ravel Phenex might be a Devil, but she belongs to the new Master of Heaven. She belongs to Issei Hyoudou, and she’s happy that way.

Ravel’s elixir is indeed a massive bargaining chip. She’s singlehandedly solved the Devils’ procreation crisis… so long as Issei lets her supply the Underworld with her elixir. Now that he’d brought her to Seventh Heaven, the young woman was unassailable. Now that he had taken God’s place and now that he sat upon the Throne of Heaven, the rest of his holdings on Earth were untouchable.

Serafall isn’t an idiot. She recognizes all of this without Issei having to say anything, even as she continues to show her own personal submission to him by wrapping those big milk jugs of hers around his cock and stroking it up and down. However… her brow furrows in confusion for a moment before she’s forced to ask the obvious.

“… What’s the second bargaining chip you’re talking about?”

Issei’s smile grows into a full-blown grin.

“The Sacred Gear System, of course.”

Serafall’s eyes widen once more in understanding. Even Ravel’s breath hitches at his words. After all, they both knew that one of the main reasons that the Evil Pieces System had even seen such wide adoption in the Underworld in the first place was because it allowed Pureblood Devils to ‘steal’ Sacred Gears from humanity by reincarnating humans who were born with powerful Sacred Gears into Reincarnated Devils.

But the Sacred Gears were God’s creation. And that meant that now that Issei was here in Seventh Heaven, seated upon God’s Throne, he had direct control over the entire Sacred Gear System.

“You would… remove Sacred Gears from Reincarnated Devils?”

Issei smiles softly down at Serafall’s dismayed expression.

“Remove them? No… not so long as you and your people don’t make it come to that, Serafall. But disable them? Well, I already did that five minutes ago.”

As Serafall jolts in shock, Issei shakes his head.

“My predecessor designed the Sacred Gear System to give humanity a fighting chance against the multitude of supernatural forces that prey upon them. If God was still alive when Ajuka invented the Evil Pieces, he would have probably been a lot heavier handed… actually, it would have likely ignited another war, wouldn’t it have?”

Serafall winces, while Gabriel finally speaks up from his side.

“Oh, most definitely. Only Heaven’s diminished status stopped us from going to war over the introduction of the Evil Pieces. Michael hated that we couldn’t defend humanity as a whole from being reincarnated as Devils, but we were… limited.”

Issei gives Gabriel a smile, one that she returns quite happily. Then, looking back to Serafall, he shrugs.

“Key word there being ‘were’. I may not be God, but I’m sure as hell not going to half-ass this shit. For the moment, every Sacred Gear not currently inside of a human has been disabled. If things don’t pan out between Heaven and the Underworld… then yes, I will have to remove the Sacred Gears currently in Devil Possession and put them back into circulation. Likewise, any human that’s reincarnated as a Devil going forward will have their Sacred Gear disabled by default. However…”

Here, Issei trails off. Serafall is hanging off his every word, so when he stops talking, she looks frustrated for a moment… and then she climbs right into his lap. Issei watches in amusement as the Leviathan impales herself on his cock, grinding her down his length with a cute little submissive moan. They’re fucking on the Throne of God right now. It’d be blasphemy if Issei wasn’t in charge now.

As she begins to ride him, Serafall loops her hands around his neck and looks Issei in the eye.

“It would seem to me that you have all the power here, sir. Feel free to dictate terms however you see fit~”

Chuckling, Issei pulls his fingers out of Ravel’s cunt and brings his hands down and around to Serafall’s ass, groping and squeezing her bubble butt and digging his fingers into her plush posterior as she bounces on his cock.

“As I said before, I am not the original God. I have no problem with Devils or the Underworld on a general basis. In fact, some of my favorite people in this world are Devils.”

At that last part, he tosses Ravel a smile, making the blonde go bright red and look away in sheer embarrassment at the praise. Heh, she might have been into humiliation roleplay, but she loved a good compliment just as much as any woman.

Serafall, meanwhile, snorts derisively, even as she lets out a shuddering breath from the feel of his big fat dick splitting her insides.

“O-Okay… so concessions… you want us to modify the Evil Pieces so they don’t support full-blown slavery.”

Issei nods and hums.

“Mm, that’s a good start, yes. The Underworld’s laws in general should change to reflect your values though. You lot are stuck in the past. It’s all so… medieval down there. Frankly, it’s a little silly how so many of you still live by inherited wealth and influence, despite the fact that Devils as a whole value power above all else. You and your fellow Satans are only in your positions because of how strong you are. It’s time to leverage that to make some real changes.”

Serafall nods. Honestly, he’s probably preaching to the choir on this one. Sure, Serafall isn’t perfect. In fact, it’s amusing to think that their relationship started off rather adversarial and cold because of just how imperfect she was. But as he’d mentioned, power went a long way with Devils. And he had more power than Serafall Leviathan.

He was just glad he’d dominated her and fucked her silly with Gabriel BEFORE he’d taken the Throne of Heaven as his own. It would have felt cheaper if this was the moment she submitted to him, rather than simply a… reaffirming of what they both already knew about each other.

Regardless, the point was that Serafall didn’t have any personal complaints about what he was saying, because despite all of her flaws, she did put in the work and she DID care about making the Underworld and Devil Society as a whole a better place for all. From what Issei knew, Sirzechs was much the same. He just had a problem with fully expressing his power and a fear of coming across as a tyrant.

“And… in return?”

Issei smiles as Serafall’s breath hitches when his cock hits a particularly deep part inside of her.

“In return, I shall consider allowing Devils with Sacred Gears to continue using them on a case by case basis. And if real change is affected in the Underworld, then in the long term we can discuss removing all restrictions on Sacred Gears. Even… allowing Devils to be born with them, perhaps.”

Serafall’s eyes widen again at that. Heh, despite how many times he’s surprised her already, he’s able to continue surprising her. But to be fair, Issei figures that will be far in the future anyways. The Sacred Gear System might have been originally designed for humans and humans only, but as Issei continued to reiterate, he was not his predecessor. So long as Sacred Gears weren’t being used to abuse humanity, he was willing to be very flexible.

It wasn’t like Devils had a monopoly on evil after all. There were also humans with Sacred Gears just as undeserving of them. But Issei would get to them all in time. He had plenty of wiggle room, now that he was in charge of Heaven.

“As well, so long as you and your peers prove to be operating in good faith, I would be happy to have my… personal alchemist continue creating more of her signature elixir for your people. To be doled out as you and the other Satans see fit, of course.”

After all, dependency on Ajuka’s Evil Pieces System was one of the few methods of soft power that the Great Satans had. So Issei couldn’t just flood the Underworld with Ravel’s fertility elixir, or suddenly the Purebloods wouldn’t have any use for peerages and Reincarnated Devils at all. It would be a balancing act, to be sure. Carrot and Stick was honestly too simple for describing it. It was layers within layers. But then, that was politics for you.

To her credit, Serafall isn’t the Satan in charge of Foreign Affairs for no reason. She nods her head, even as she bounces up and down on his cock.

“W-Well, you’ve certainly convinced me, Issei. I swear I’ll do everything I can to bring the others around to our way of thinking too. You present opportunities that are too good to pass up.”

Well then, that was that. Issei digs his fingers into Serafall’s ass, beginning to fuck her harder. The Leviathan’s moans fill Seventh Heaven, bouncing off of its walls as she throws her head back and cries out in ecstasy. And then…

“My Lord, I have-!”

Michael returns, presumably from setting Azazel up in Fourth Heaven and discussing how to bring the vast majority of the Grigori back into Heaven’s embrace. Of course, he walks into Seventh Heaven just in time to see a Great Satan impaled on his new superior’s cock, bouncing up and down upon his father’s old throne.

Looking past Serafall, Issei raises an eyebrow at the pale faced Archangel.

“I thought I told you to call me Issei.”

He doesn’t get a response, because Michael’s eyes roll back in his head a moment later and he passes out on the spot. Issei blinks and looks at Gabriel at that.

“I didn’t know beings as powerful as you guys COULD faint.”

Gabriel just stands there, her shoulders shaking with barely repressed laughter, her eyes dancing with mirth at Michael’s plight. No amount of brain bleach would cleanse her brother’s memory of this moment, that was for sure.

Issei just shrugs and goes right back to fucking Serafall. Michael might have gotten off with a slap on the wrist, but that didn’t necessarily mean he was completely off the hook. More than that though, the former Steward of Heaven would have to learn that his place of work was under new management sooner or later.

There was still a lot to do. But for the time being… Issei settles in to enjoy Serafall Leviathan’s body.

-x-X-x-
 
A/N: Just a heads up, this story is officially in its Victory Lap phase, meaning that from this point on my Patrons are just voting for various Epilogue Scenes in the order they wanted to see them. Since that list wound up being eight scenes long, from here on out I'll just be posting the winner of each vote to save space.
 
The Patreon Vote:
 

[X] The Gremory Family Reunion (Rias, Venelana, Runeas) - 56%

-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

18