Chapter 89: Team Vali
720 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Here's the new Chapter! Which also means the next four chapters are up on my Patreon for early access as well as the chance to vote on the direction of the story!

In which I use Vali's POV to hamfistedly wrap up some more plot points.

-x-X-x-

“YES! HARDER! PUMP ANOTHER BABY INTO ME! I WANNA CARRY MORE OF ISSEI’S CHILDREN!”

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

As the sound of flesh slapping against flesh fills the room, a sizable cock squelching in and out of a positively gushing pussy, Valentine Lucifer leans back with her eyes slitted and a head between her thighs, hissing her enjoyment as Lavinia Reni’s tongue works its way around inside of her cunt.

Times change. Vali knew that better than most. None of them were quite the same for having met Issei Hyoudou, for having been pulled into the Red Dragon Emperor’s orbit. Of course, it didn’t help matters when he went and became God of all things.

Regardless, times change and people do too. Once upon a time, Vali and Lavinia had had a very particular relationship. A beautiful blonde in possession of the Longinus Absolute Demise, Lavinia had always seemed like the epitome of ‘Big Sister’ to Vali. In all the time they’d known each other, even as both of them recognized full well that Vali had eventually eclipsed Lavinia in power, she had maintained a very particular attitude around her.

But then Vali and her team had come up against the sheer cliff-face that was Issei Hyoudou and they’d found themselves picked off one by one by one. Scaling that cliff-face proved to be all but impossible for their group… and Lavinia had been one of the first to fall. Not even by Issei’s hands, but by Gabriel the Fallen Seraph herself.

Ever since, Lavinia hadn’t been the same. But as she’d told Vali, that wasn’t because they’d broken her… no, it was because they’d set her free. Lavinia had been living a lie, putting on a brave face and existing so deeply within a façade that she herself had come to believe it. It wasn’t until Gabriel opened her eyes to the truth that the beautiful blonde ‘Onee-sama’ had finally recognized her true place… at the feet of her betters.

Which apparently Vali qualified as, mostly because she hadn’t given in the same way the rest of her team had. She’d fought back and dared to try and equal Issei as best she could. And even if he’d gone on to become God… well, at least she would always have that moment of defiance, Vali mused.

Regardless, as she’s being eaten out by Lavinia, Jeanne is being fucked from behind by Issei. Le Fay watches nearby as well, but unlike Vali, her pussy is already stuffed full of Issei’s cream. The Red Dragon Emperor had started with the cute little witch, taking her softly, gently, but also swiftly. Making her cry out time and again, he’d brought Le Fay Pendragon to climax multiple times before finally filling her with his seed.

Now he was plowing Jeanne, the reincarnation of the Maiden of Orleans, doggystyle. Fucking her hard and fast, pulling on her ponytail from behind, he takes Jeanne just as the swordswoman most appreciates it… like the bitch in heat that she is, pounding into her and getting ready to fill her with yet another baby.

The Khaos Brigade was no more. Technically the members of Team Vali weren’t even part of the same factions within said Khaos Brigade. Lavinia was never a member at all, in fact. But that didn’t really mean anything. In the end, the Khaos Brigade had made their moves. Old Satan Faction, Hero Faction… it mattered not. They lost and they lost hard.

Mostly because Issei had taken care of their ‘leader’. Ophis, the Infinite Dragon God. Ouroboros. Unstoppable, undefeatable, impossible. So how had Issei done it? How had he managed to beat the unbeatable?

Vali’s eyes slide across Seventh Heaven for a moment, to a small out of the way corner. There, one can see a tiny room with a door. But the door has no handle on the outside. No means of egress.

Within that room, the Infinite Dragon God slumbers… willingly. That was how Issei did it in the end. He didn’t fight Ophis. He didn’t defeat her in battle and then dominate and claim her like so many other women. She was not part of his harem… not like everyone else in this room was, including Vali herself.

No, when Issei had found out what Ophis was after, that being to kill Great Red so she could get her home back, he’d made her another offer. All of the peace and quiet she could possibly want. Complete and utter stillness and silence.

Vali hadn’t been there for the conversation, but she’d heard through the grapevine that Ophis had threatened to kill Issei if he was lying to her, which he’d taken in stride. Then, he’d made her that room. Humans had a name for it. Sensory Deprivation Chambers. Except for humans… their senses were so dull. The amount of work they had to put into making one of their chambers was miniscule. More than that, anyone powerful enough, with enhanced enough senses, would not actually be deprived of their senses in a human chamber.

But what about a chamber made in Seventh Heaven? The resting place of the Throne of God was already a relatively empty space. No one truly resided here save for Issei himself. More than that, as the new ruler of Heaven, Issei had complete and utter control over every layer of the celestial dimension. As such, making a Divine Sensory Deprivation Chamber in the corner of Seventh Heaven was… not out of his reach.

So far, it was working perfectly. And with Ophis’ help, along with the help of others… Vali included, Issei had set about dismantling the Khaos Brigade, piece by piece. Vali herself had ended Rizevim with Issei’s help. And her grandfather’s final failsafe, the dreaded Trihexa, had been stopped before it could ever come to pass.

She hated to admit it… but Vali was happy. Content, even. And all as a part of that bastard’s harem too. It still made her growl sometimes. Definitely pissed off Albion as well. But then, the dragon in Vali’s soul hadn’t quite ever been the same since he’d first found out what had happened to his old rival Ddraig. It was one thing for Ddraig to take on a female presenting persona… they were dragons after all. But the reasons why the Great Welsh had become female, that being her current bearer completely dominating her… that had unsettled Albion fiercely.

At this point, whenever Vali found herself engaging in one of these encounters with Issei, be it one-on-one or otherwise, the White Dragon retreated deep into the recesses of her soul, so deep that he could not hear her or see what was going on outside and she could not interact with him in turn. Vali didn’t mind the privacy to be honest.

“YESSSSSS!!!”

Eyes rolling back in her head, tongue lolling out of her mouth, Jeanne squeals and shakes, the blonde swordswoman clearly cumming one last time… as Issei grunts, thrusting into her and finishing deep in her womb. Jeanne, who had once been about as far as possible from what one might think the true Maiden of Orleans was like, had become an insatiable baby-factory. The woman had five children now and was insistent on Issei getting her pregnant with a sixth. Half a dozen babies… Vali could never.

No, she was quite happy with the one daughter she had from Issei. And perhaps a little grateful that being a member of Issei’s harem and hoard meant that she had a support network of dozens upon dozens of women ready to help her with said daughter at the drop of a hat. Of course, in turn Vali had changed more than a few diapers for infants that weren’t actually hers… but that was simply the cost she found herself paying for… having a family.

Ugh, she’d changed too, hadn’t she? Gross?

Making a decision right then and there, Vali growls and thrusts Lavinia’s head out from between her thighs. Face flushed and wet with Vali’s juices, the former big sister type glances up at her, but Vali is already rising to her feet and only has eyes for Issei himself. The Red Dragon Emperor is also rising to his feet, having pulled out of Jeanne’s creampied twat and left the swordswoman face down, ass up.

“ISSEI! FIGHT ME!”

Issei grins as he tilts his head to the side for a moment before finally nodding.

“Very well.”

Vali, of course, wasn’t actually waiting for an answer. She was already charging at him and as she reaches him, they clash. The battle is short but fierce. They claw at one another, they wrestle on the ground, they fight like a pair of dragons stuck in human form. Vali can’t call upon Albion right now with how deep the White Dragon Emperor is hiding in her soul, but that doesn’t make her weak. Far from it, in fact. Her Sacred Gear was ever her main weapon… but it was not her ONLY weapon.

In return, Issei does not use Boosted Gear in any way either. It’s just the two of them, fighting as hard as can be with all that they themselves have. Until finally, Vali pins Issei to the floor and impales herself on his cock.

Sinking to the base of his member with a hiss and a groan, Vali looks down at Issei as he grabs her by the hips, her eyes narrowing into slits.

“… Don’t patronize me, you bastard.”

He pauses for a moment before looking a little chagrined and apologetic. And then, quick as a flash, their positions as reversed. The air is driven out of Vali’s lungs as she finds herself on her back, her legs knocked up into the air by the speed of the reversal and her cunt still stuffed to the brim with Issei’s cock. As he catches her legs against his chest, pushing them back towards her body while leaning forward, Issei chuckles.

“Sorry.”

Vali just huffs and shakes her head.

“Fuck me, damn it.”

At least he’s good for that. Issei quickly begins pounding her in a consummate mating press, making Vali groan beneath him and shudder in abject ecstasy. She can’t help it, unfortunately. At this point her body has been trained to be oh-so-responsive to her lover. It’s not long at all before her nipples are standing on end and her pussy walls are clenching around Issei’s pistoning prick as she climaxes all over his length.

In the end, it doesn’t matter that neither of them used their Sacred Gear. Because for all that Valentine Lucifer has grown, for as powerful as she’s gotten… Issei Hyoudou is more powerful. The Throne of Heaven itself was a massive power boost that put him head and shoulders above her in strength. But Issei didn’t stop and rest on his laurels there.

No, he’d apparently learned his lesson and over these years he’d gone ahead and increased his power, ever reaching for the status of his predecessor. He might have been the Ruler of Heaven now, but he hadn’t started out as powerful as the original God. He couldn’t even hold a candle to the original God when he first sat down upon the dead deity’s chair.

These days though… he was getting closer. And that in turn meant he was further away from Vali then ever before. It was a testament to just how much she’d changed that this didn’t bother her like it would have used to. Oh sure, she wasn’t about to get lazy and stop advancing. But she’d long since stopped trying to compare herself to Issei Hyoudou. The bastard was indomitable and relentless in his striving for growth. That was just how it was.

And so Vali allows herself to enjoy defeat. Ignoble and swift as it was, she lays back and groans as Issei fucks her soundly into the floor. Well aware that at least Le Fay and Lavinia are watching her get dominated and plowed silly, Vali simply doesn’t care. What she cares about is how good Issei’s cock feels buried deep inside of her twat. What she cares about is how her inner walls are stretched out by his thick, throbbing girth.

“D-Don’t you dare stop, bastard. H-Harder… fuck me harder…”

“Vali…”

The look Issei gives her still manages to set her off though.

“S-Shut up! I can take it!”

He huffs in amusement… and then speeds up until his hips are practically blurring even to her enhanced eyesight. Not that Vali can get herself to look down at where he’s now jackhammering in and out of her cunt at hyper-speed for long. Technically she can take it. If one is talking about durability, she can definitely take it.

Only, it’s one thing to take Issei at full force. It’s another entirely to keep your wits about you. In short order, Vali turns from a defiant and feisty White Dragon Empress into a squealing mess as her head is tossed backwards, her back arching in pleasure. Her eyes roll around in her skull and her tongue sticks straight out of her mouth. This results in Issei claiming her tongue with his tongue, his lips against her lips as he kisses her savagely.

Squealing directly down his throat, Vali wraps her arms around Issei’s neck at first, clinging to him for dear life as she tries to hold on to both his body and her sanity. But that doesn’t last for long, not with him going as close to full tilt as he can. This is the true breadth of Issei’s power. This is his strength, utilized to completely and utterly rock her world.

Eyes finally fully rolling back in her head, Vali cums and cums and cums until he finally finishes inside of her. She loses track of just how many orgasms it is for her… but in the end, it doesn’t really matter. What matters is Issei’s orgasm, and the feel of his seed filling up her womb. Vali is as in tune with her body as anyone… no, more so. The first step to winning any battle is to know yourself and Vali had taken that to the extreme.

As such, she knows instinctively that Issei has given her more than just a creampie. She feels it in that instance in time… the moment of conception. It would seem she’s going to be having another child after all. A little sibling for her daughter. Vali can’t bring herself to mind though. She’s too tired and too satisfied to care as Issei pulls out of her and moves on to Lavinia.

These little get-togethers are always enjoyable, even if she finds herself sharing Issei with other women more often than not. But then, that’s just another way in which Valentine Lucifer has changed… she knows she can’t handle Issei on her own… and that no longer bothers her as it once did. In fact… she’s feeling quite fulfilled right now. Quite fulfilled indeed.

-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 

[X] The Cat Sisters (Koneko & Kuroka) - 50%

-x-X-x-
 

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

12