Chapter 29: The Truth!
133 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

REMINDER: This story is coming to a close. Only 1-and-a-half more chapters to go. The first chapter of its replacement will be posted publicly on the same day as the last half chapter goes live though.

A/N: Mash finally learns the truth!
 
-x-X-x-
 

It almost certainly is just some party games before bed. Mash is sure of it. But she still has to attend, she realizes. If she doesn’t, Shirou might do something truly heinous and dastardly, like making her Senpai and Boudica play Spin the Bottle or Seven Minutes in Heaven! Never mind that they were in a war camp and there were no closets in these tents. Mash still couldn’t risk it!

Hurrying after the two red heads, she follows Ritsuka and Shirou into Boudica’s tent, all three of them finding the Stray Servant sitting in wait for them. Mash doesn’t see any boardgames or card games around though, making her even more suspicious that Shirou might try to turn things in a lewd and lurid direction. Aha! Now she knows what he’s up to! He’s going to suggest Truth or Dare!

Having removed her armor, now dressed rather skimpily in Mash’s judgmental opinion, the Queen of Britannia is kneeling on a bed of blankets and furs. At their entrance, she rises to her feet, tilting her head to the side at the sight of Shirou entering alongside her victorious opponents.

“Ah, I see now. You’re that type of woman, are you?”

Huh? What did Boudica mean by that? And why was Mash’s Senpai coloring a little bit at the words, her face turning a little red even as she stands her ground.

“And what if I am? Mash and I beat you fair and square, did we not? And you a-agreed to these terms…”

Boudica smiles a motherly smile and inclines her head in acknowledgment.

“Yes, I did.”

When it’s obvious that’s all she intends to say, Ritsuka huffs, speaking to fill the silence.

“Besides… do you think you won’t enjoy Shirou’s company? You certainly enjoyed his food earlier, did you not?”

At that, Boudica focuses a bit more on Shirou. Now it’s her turn to get a little flustered.

“A-Ah… yes. I did.”

Ritsuka crows, fist pumping in victory.

“I knew you would! Britannian women can’t resist Shirou’s cooking! Well, actually… no woman can resist Shirou’s cooking!”

Shirou just laughs, rubbing a hand through the back of his hair somewhat sheepishly. Mash, meanwhile, frowns. Sure, his cooking was superb. She just wished that Chaldea’s Head Chef knew how to stay in his fucking lane. Ritsuka was the last true Master of Chaldea, but more and more it felt like her Senpai was being sidelined by Shirou’s ridiculous antics. Seriously, he’d solved the First Singularity with a cooking contest of all things!

“Very well then… if it’s you all, I suppose I don’t mind. Shall we begin?”

Boudica suddenly reaches up and unclasps her ‘jacket’, which can more be described as a vest that really doesn’t cover up much of anything, given it stops just short of the top of her prodigious rack. Then, without hesitation, she ALSO unclasps her bra, removing that as well and releasing the aforementioned massive mammaries from their confines.

Mash’s eyes bulge out at this move. She’d been so focused on keeping an eye on Shirou that she hadn’t realized Boudica was also a dangerous seditious element that might turn things l-lewd and wind up corrupting her pure, sweet, innocent Senpai! Boudica’s only saving grace was that she was clearly coming from a place of misunderstanding.

Opening her mouth to explain as much to Boudica, the Shielder is subsequently cut off when Ritsuka abruptly speaks up.

“Y-Yes… let’s begin.”

Whipping her head around, Mash’s eyes widen at the sight of her Senpai stripping as well. And beside her… that man is also doing the same thing! Hold on a second! What’s going on here?!

“S-Senpai! What do you think you’re doing?!”

At Mash’s cry of anguish, Ritsuka looks over and furrows her brow, already stripped down to her bra up top and in the process of removing her skirt down below.

“Mash? What’s the problem? We beat Boudica fair and square… now we get to reap the rewards.”

Ah… ah… o-oh no!

“Ritsuka…”

That Man suddenly speaks up, his brow furrowed as he dares to place a hand on her Senpai’s shoulder. Mash wants nothing more than to cut it off, but she stands frozen in place instead as Ritsuka turns to look at Shirou.

“Hm? Yes Shirou?”

“… Did you ever outright tell Mash what we’d be doing tonight?”

Blinking owlishly, Ritsuka tilts her head to the side.

“Well… no, but I didn’t tell Boudica either. I thought it was implied…”

It was. Mash might have been in a deep, deep state of denial, but she wasn’t an idiot. And now that she could no longer pretend like the truth wasn’t staring her right in the face, all of the signs of this moment’s arrival had become glaringly obvious. She’d just been lying to herself before. A lot. Now though, Mash just had one question.

“W-When… when did he get the chance to corrupt you, Senpai?!”

Ritsuka blushes at Mash’s impassioned plea, while Shirou looks a little taken aback. As if he had any right to look even remotely offended! He was the worst! He was a source of lewd corruption deep in the heart of Chaldea! If Mash were more than a Shielder and demiservant, she might have tried to take him out herself, but in the end all she could do was defend. All she could do was protect her Senpai’s innocence. And yet…

“A-Ah… w-well that’s a little personal… but Shirou t-took my virginity back before the First Singularity. While his o-other lovers all watched.”

Back… all the way back then? Mash had failed before she’d even realized the threat. When she’d sacrificed Ruler Jeanne to Shirou’s dark depravations that night in the First Singularity in order to protect her Senpai’s virtue… it had been pointless. Because Ritsuka’s virtue was already gone by that point. She’d… she’d allowed this monster of a man to swallow up the Holy Maiden of Orleans for Ritsuka’s sake and it was all for nothing!

Mash collapses to her knees, despair and anguish filling her every pore. How… how could she go on any longer? Perhaps it would be better to end it all now. She’d failed her Senpai. She’d…

“Mash…”

Suddenly, Ritsuka is before her. Like an angel ascending down from Heaven, her Master and Senpai tucks two fingers under Mash’s chin, lifting her face so they can look into one another’s eyes.

“Mash, it’s okay you know. Just because Shirou and I are lovers doesn’t mean this changes anything, you know. You’re still my darling kouhai and I’m still your reliable Senpai, alright?”

What?! Didn’t Ritsuka understand?! This changed everything! How could they possibly go back to the way things were before now that Mash KNEW?!

… Unless… oh no. Mash’s eyes dart from her Senpai to That Man as understanding dawns. She’d read about this sort of thing online. M-Mostly in magical girl doujins. Where one magical girl would be corrupted but still hold love in their heart for the second, deciding to bring them into the fold… even if through force, potentially.

Mash couldn’t let Ritsuka go through with it. She couldn’t let her Senpai go down that road. Meaning Mash really only had one choice left to her. Before Ritsuka can finally work up the courage… Mash makes the first move and lunges forward, tackling her Senpai to the ground, wrapping her arms around Ritsuka’s neck, and kissing her deeply as the female Master of Chaldea lets out a muffled squeak from under Mash’s demiservant body.

“Mmm?!”

Don’t worry, Senpai! Mash wouldn’t let herself be corrupted! She would corrupt Ritsuka first… with the power of Yuri LOVE!

-x-X-x-

Shirou stares, rather nonplussed and uncertain as things get rather… well, wet and sloppy between Ritsuka and Mash. He’d been ready to step in when Mash first attacked her Master, but Ritsuka had held up a hand in his direction, signaling for him to hold off and let her handle this. But from the look of things, handling this situation involved a whole lot of kissing, making out… and increasing amounts of molestation.

A tittering giggle from the side reminds Shirou that they kind of have an audience to this whole little kerfuffle. Looking over to see Boudica with her breasts still out, he also sees that she has a smile on her face as she observes Mash and Ritsuka on the floor of her tent. After a moment, she looks to him with amusement shining in her eyes.

“Ah, to be so young and carefree again.”

Somehow, Shirou didn’t think Mash was feeling very carefree right now. Then again, it was becoming increasingly obvious that he didn’t know what Mash was thinking. Everything had sort of come to a head here and from the sound of things, Mash and Ritsuka had very different ideas of what they would be doing tonight.

… Was this his fault? Not directly, but perhaps indirectly? Was this all happening because he was a harem protagonist and so crazy misunderstandings like this one were more common place around him?

As if to confirm his thoughts, Boudica suddenly drops to her knees in front of him and pulls his cock out of his pants before Shirou can react. He’d already done most of the work for her to be fair, having unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants before Mash’s little outburst. Still, as Boudica wraps her breasts around his cock and smiles up at him while giving Shirou a consummate titjob… yeah, he’s pretty sure this is his status at work.

“I truly did enjoy your cooking today, Shirou Emiya. Otherwise I might be less inclined to allow your paramour to include you in tonight’s activities. But such fine food should be rewarded… and alas, all I have to offer in this world is my body~”

She says it teasingly, but also with a hint of melancholy. Shirou feels a little bad alongside all the good that comes with how heavenly her large tits feel wrapped around his throbbing cock. Sliding her bust up and down his length, Boudica seems to be feeling it too as she moans softly for a moment before glancing back over at Ritsuka and Mash.

Shirou does the same, only to do a double take. Sheesh, Mash isn’t playing around. The demiservant has stripped Ritsuka of her bra by now and is pinning her Senpai’s hands above her head by the wrists. Even though Ritsuka’s tits are exposed however, Mash is still kissing the ever-living daylights out of the other young woman and from the sloppy sounds coming from their direction, there’s plenty of tongue involved.

Ritsuka still doesn’t seem to mind it though, so Shirou stays out of it. Something Boudica seems intent on making happen, given the amount of effort she’s putting into keeping him occupied.

“You all are such interesting people. Such youth, but also such dedication. I’m glad you’re not all work and no play, to be honest. I spent too much of my life fighting and while I don’t regret a single moment of it, I still wish things could have been different.”

Shirou looks down at Boudica at those words, taking in her motherly gaze and fond smile. She means every last sentence, he can tell.

“Well… I suppose there’s no reason you can’t make up for lost time now, is there?”

Boudica raises an eyebrow at that.

“Save for the United Empire and its numerous Emperors all intent at harming innocents in their pursuit of conquest and power?”

Grinning sheepishly, Shirou nevertheless nods.

“Yeah, except for them. But hey… they aren’t here now, are they?”

Before Boudica can answer that, he moves on her. Taking a page out of Mash’s book, he pushes Boudica back onto the bed of furs and blankets she’d been kneeling on when they came in. It’s clear the Stray Servant isn’t expecting his strength, but Shirou has been stealthily reinforcing himself for a little while now so he’s able to overwhelm her for a moment and push her down onto her back, pushing her arms over her head just like Mash did with Ritsuka as well.

However, unlike Mash, Shirou doesn’t go in for a makeout session. Instead, he attacks Boudica’s prodigious bust with his mouth and tongue, striking at her breasts that were just wrapped around his cock. As expected, they’re something of a weak spot for the red-haired Queen of Britannia… a big, glaring weak spot that Shirou is more than happy to take advantage of.

As he attacks them and Boudica moans in wanton pleasure beneath him however, Shirou is always aware of Ritsuka and Mash nearby. The two of them aren’t being any quieter, really. And from the sound of things, either Ritsuka has slipped free of Mash’s grip and gone on the counterattack… or Mash is even kinkier than he thought. Because those are definitely the sounds of fingers going in and out of a woman’s pussy. Someone is currently getting drilled for sure.

Part of Shirou does wonder exactly what they’re doing here though. Should he just move on to fucking Boudica already? Should he interrupt Mash and Ritsuka to assert dominance or leave that in Ritsuka’s hands? What was the right call, exactly?

Hm…

-x-X-x-
 
The Patreon Vote:
 
[ ] Fuck Boudica - 40%
[ ] Go help Ritsuka with Mash - 4%

[X] Go dominate Ritsuka and Mash - 56%

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

5