Chapter 7: Ritsuka Fujimaru Pt. 3
851 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ritsuka wasn’t very experienced at knob-gobbling. That much was readily apparent. But then, they all had to start somewhere, right? Shirou still remembered his own somewhat embarrassing first time. Sure, he and his girls might be old hats when it came to sex these days, but they hadn’t always been so experienced at what made each other tick.
 
That said, what Ritsuka lacked in technique and expertise, she strived to make up for with sure gumption and heart. Choking down his cock is clearly her attempt at over-compensating for her lack of experience, as though deep-throating his dick again and again will somehow more rapidly make up for what she doesn’t know, and she can cram a thousand hours of practice into one session so that she suddenly becomes a master at fellatio.
 
Sakura, quickly recovering from her shock over seeing Ritsuka take her words to heart, is the first to respond to the red headed Master of Chaldea’s enthusiasm.
 
“What do you think you’re doing, girl? You can’t just treat Senpai’s cock like your personal plaything!”
 
Shirou frowns a little bit at that, part of him wanting to point out to Sakura that she and the others sometimes did exactly that. But seeing his purple-haired kouhai already surging forward, he decides to stay quiet and see what she plans to do. He decides that he’ll only step in if he thinks she’s abusing or bullying Ritsuka even more than she already has.
 
Ritsuka comes back off of his cock with a gasp just as Sakura drops to her knees behind the other girl. One hand grabs at Ritsuka’s red locks, holding her head fast and making the young woman squeak in response. The other, meanwhile, grabs one of Ritsuka’s wrists and forces her own hand down between her thighs.
 
“Senpai likes it slow and steady. And more than that, he likes it when you’re enjoying yourself just as much as he is.”
 
Whimpering, Ritsuka looks up at Shirou, trying to convey the truth of her next words even as she sputters and stutters them out.
 
“I-I was enjoying myself. I s-swear!”
 
Shirou honestly wasn’t sure if he believed her or not. Luckily, Sakura was the one doing the talking right now. Scoffing, she forces Ritsuka to continue touching herself, holding onto the other woman’s wrist until Ritsuka is fingering her cunt like she wants her to.
 
“But was Senpai enjoying your technique? Do you think he liked having you choke on his cock like some stupid harlot?”
 
Ritsuka falls silent at that, not knowing the answer to Sakura’s question. Finally, the other girl guides Ritsuka back to his tip, beginning to give her orders.
 
“Kiss it.”
 

 
“Good, now lick it. Slowly.”
 

 
“Alright, now take just the tip in your mouth.”
 
In a certain light, Sakura’s actions could be viewed as bullying… but Shirou knows his kouhai pretty well. He can tell the difference between bullying and instruction… and right now, Sakura is actually trying to help, for all that she would never admit it. Rin might be the tsundere of the group, but the two WERE sisters. And though Sakura would probably deny it, Ritsuka had impressed her.
 
It was only a crack in Sakura’s armor. It wasn’t like Ritsuka had fully wormed her way into the other woman’s heart or anything like that. But she’d earned herself an opportunity. She’d earned herself Sakura’s help. And so, as Sakura spouts out orders, Ritsuka follows them, the young inexperienced Chaldean Master learning to suck his cock one step at a time.
 
Soon enough, she’s bobbing down just the first few inches of his member, swirling her tongue along the underside of his shaft. All the while, her fingers are working away at her slit, with Sakura having to bark once or twice at Ritsuka for neglecting her own pleasure. Humming, moaning, and mumbling, Ritsuka blushes furiously as Shirou watches her suck his cock.
 
Her technique is still largely unrefined of course, even step by step instructions don’t make up for actual experience… but under Sakura’s tutelage, it’s undeniably better than it was before. Until finally… Shirou groans, tilting his head back.
 
“Getting close, ladies…”
 
Ritsuka’s eyes light up at that, and her tongue starts to work double time as she sucks all the harder on his cock. However, before she can bring him to climax, Sakura yanks her back off of him, causing Ritsuka to gasp and whine as the other girl manhandles her with ease.
 
“We share in this household. As your new Senpai, you should share Senpai’s treat with me, or else you’re being a rude kouhai. Understood?”
 
Ritsuka looks a little discontented with that for a moment, and once again Shirou has to consider if this is bullying or not. But… no, in the end he decides that Sakura is being undeniably fair to Ritsuka, all things considered. She could have just tossed the other girl away and taken it all for herself after all. There would have been consequences if she did so, but she still could have done it.
 
Regardless, in the end Ritsuka nods her head in understanding, and the two young women end up with their faces side by side, their cheeks pressed together and their tongues lolling out of open mouths. On top of that, Sakura and Ritsuka both grab his cock together, stroking it in unison as Shirou takes in the incredibly hot sight of them offering themselves up to him, like canvases to be painted.
 
A moment later and he groans as he cums all over their pretty features, coating them in his sticky seed. They take it with a mixture of aplomb and excitement. Ritsuka flinches a little bit, but then moans right alongside Sakura. Maybe… maybe she fits in better with them than Shirou could have anticipated?
 
That thought catches on his mind, even as Sakura spends all of a moment licking Ritsuka’s face before dragging the red head over to the bed and bending her over to it. As she orders Ritsuka to lift her hips in offering to Shirou… he rises to his feet and begins to walk over. His cock grows hard again at the sight of Ritsuka lifting her pert behind high into the air and showing off her wonderfully wet, puffy pussy lips. Even better, she’s already using her fingers to spread herself open for him.
 
As he slots himself inside of her wordlessly, Shirou hesitates for all of a moment before Ritsuka moans wantonly and humps back into him. So he thrusts forward and claims her virginity. But still he doesn’t say anything. Instead, his eyes move around the room as his hands fall upon Ritsuka’s hips. As he begins to fuck her from behind, he makes eye contact with Sakura, and then Saber, and finally Rin.
 
The question he asks them is an unspoken one, but the four of them are rather in tune with each other, so they all know pretty much what he’s thinking. Is Ritsuka going to join them? Is this just a one-time thing, or is this something more? They already have a pretty wild, abnormal relationship. The four of them are in a committed romance with each other.
 
And despite what Sakura might try and claim, it was not that the three of them all liked him and him alone. He wasn’t in three different relationships with three different girls. Sakura would probably say she ONLY loved Senpai… but she enjoyed fucking with Rin sexually all the time. And Artoria and Rin liked to enjoy each other’s bodies too whenever he was busy with Sakura.
 
Put simply, Shirou might have been the center of this four-way, but he was by no means the sole focus of it. So if they were going to bring a fifth person into their strange relationship, it definitely wasn’t his decision alone. To try and make that sort of choice without their input would be… mad. That said, what did his girls think? Was Ritsuka just a one-time fling, or did she want more? And in turn, how much were they willing to give her?
 
The others all look at each other as Shirou continues to fuck Ritsuka from behind. Clawing at the bed, the young, beautiful Master of Chaldea moans and squeals her way through orgasm after orgasm. She’s certainly got a hair-trigger, as once his cock is inside of her, it’s like she can’t stop cumming for him. Regardless, because she’s so busy moaning up a storm, Shirou is pretty sure Ritsuka doesn’t even notice the silent conversation taking place between all of them as the three women watch him fuck Ritsuka silly.
 
In the end it’s Rin who speaks up at long last, surprising them all.
 
“Alright, fine! Ugh… if it’s going to be like that then we might as well.”
 
Shirou blinks owlishly at her, even as Ritsuka lifts her head as well, confused by the sudden outburst. Rin, crossing her arms over her naked chest, just rolls her eyes.
 
“We’ve already blurted out half our secrets… so I guess at this point, we can tell her everything else once you’re done fucking her.”
 
Seriously? Shirou’s wide eyed expression prompts a grumpy ‘harumph’ from Rin as the classic tsundere turns her head and averts her gaze, her face growing a little red. Meanwhile, Sakura seems to consider Rin’s suggestion for a moment… before nodding as well.
 
“I agree with Rin. Senpai has taken a liking to her… so we might as well rope our new kouhai in entirely. At the very least, it will help ensure her loyalty.”
 
Shirou gives Sakura a deadpan look at that. Saying out loud that it was to ‘ensure Ritsuka’s loyalty’ in front of Ritsuka herself didn’t seem like the best way of ensuring that. And also, wasn’t it Sakura who had also taken a liking to Ritsuka? Wasn’t she just putting it all on him, rather than anything else?! Tch… he couldn’t even call her out on it either, or she might backtrack and change her mind just to hide the fact that she had maybe, perhaps a little bit, become fond of the young Chaldean Master.
 
“Ah. Then we are to unveil ourselves to Ms. Ritsuka entirely?”
 
Saber pipes up from afar, tilting her head to one side. Rin hesitates for a moment before sighing and nodding.
 
“Yeah, that sounds like it’s for the best.”
 
Of them all, Saber is the first to reach for her magical piece of jewelry obfuscating her true identity and pull it off. Just like that, Artoria Pendragon has revealed herself to Ritsuka. Now, Shirou isn’t expecting much of a reaction from the red head. After all, she already knew that Saber was Saber, and that she was also a Servant.
 
… Which is why it’s both disconcerting and quite concerning when Ritsuka lays eyes on Artoria’s true form… and promptly screams in terror.
 
-x-X-x-
 
“Seriously?! How do you two miss that?! Just… HOW?!”
 
Thirty minutes later, things have settled down again. The situation has been explained by all parties involved. Shirou and the girls have all properly introduced themselves to Ritsuka, explaining who they truly are and why they’re all here in Chaldea as well as what they’re running from. Ritsuka, meanwhile, had gone ahead and explained why her first reaction to seeing Saber’s true visage was to scream in horror. Talk about a mood killer.
 
Shirou and Saber are both sitting on the edge of the bed with their heads hanging in abject shame, even as Rin paces back and forth in front of them, reading them the riot act. Off to the side, Ritsuka is actually finding comfort in Sakura’s arms… though that doesn’t mean the purple-haired woman is suddenly willing to admonish her Senpai. Even as she cuddles Ritsuka, blithely ignoring her adversarial attitude towards the girl only an hour or two before.
 
“I’m sure Senpai had a lot on his plate, Rin. You can’t blame him for missing some things. Saber on the other hand…”
 
Sakura frowns at the blonde King of Knights, who further slumps in embarrassment. Shirou just sighs, shaking his head.
 
“It’s not anymore Saber’s fault than my own. I should have probably been paying better attention… but, ah, we were both distracted I suppose. First there was Olga and my desire to save her… and then I guess I was more focused on Dr. Roman, Mash, and Ritsuka’s efforts in the Singularity, rather than the Singularity itself.”
 
Beside him, Saber nods her head in ashamed agreement. Even still, Shirou knows his explanation is no excuse, which is why he finds himself scratching the back of his neck in sheepishness. Seriously… not realizing that the Singularity Ritsuka and Mash had been fighting for their lives in was some sort of grotesque mirror of their own personal Grail War from 2004? That was a massive oversight on his part.
 
All he’d really noticed was that the place was very much on fire. And also there were zombies everywhere. But the fact that the final big bad Mash and Ritsuka had to defeat was actually a dark version of Saber? Somehow… he’d completely glossed over that fact. Almost like it was something he hadn’t wanted to admit was real, something his subconscious mind had prevented his conscious mind from processing properly.
 
He thought it might have been the same for Saber… his Saber. Seeing herself like that would not have been kind. Artoria might have just flat out blocked out this… alternative version of herself that they were witnessing. Not to mention his own traumatic experiences with fire had made it hard to focus on the burning city that Ritsuka, Mash, and Olga were traversing, if he was being honest.
 
All of that was to say, it was nevertheless quite embarrassing that they’d made such an obvious oversight. Especially after Shirou had begged Rin and Sakura to stay behind. As the two more analytical members of their foursome, those girls definitely wouldn’t have missed a single thing if they’d been in attendance…
 
“A-Ah… I apologize for screaming, S-Saber. I see now that you are nothing like the Saber I fought… and besides, she wasn’t… she wasn’t a bad person, I don’t think. She didn’t want to do bad things, was the impression that I got. So… sorry.”
 
Sighing, the King of Knights shakes her head.
 
“There is nothing to apologize for. You were confronted with an enemy you thought vanquished… in a moment of extreme vulnerability for you. Your reaction was understandable.”
 
Silence falls for a moment as all of them take a beat to just think. Even Rin has stopped glaring at him and Saber for their ineptitude and is clearly thinking hard. Finally though, Ritsuka breaks the silence.
 
“I… I understand why you all felt the need to come here to hide. And I promise, I won’t b-betray your trust, no matter what! But I have to wonder… or rather, I find myself hoping that… well, you all were Masters in your Grail War, weren’t you? So wouldn’t you three make… suitable Master Candidates for Chaldea now?”
 
Shirou blinks, having not considered that before this moment. However, from the way Rin and Sakura both stiffen up, they definitely had considered it. Considered it… and rejected it. But that was before Ritsuka stumbled upon them and then joined in. And it was before they decided to trust her with all of their secrets. She was part of this now. Whatever was between them had graduated from a four-way to a five-way.
 
So really… could any of them truly deny an honest, earnest plea for help? Looking at Sakura and Rin, Shirou has another silent conversation with the two sisters. Eventually, they all come to a conclusion.

21