Chapter 2
641 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"In the end Su Yuntao didn't know much, but that doesn't matter much. Thanks to the information he told at least we won't have to start from scratch on the issue of learning about Spirit Masters." 

Feng Lie took a slightly disappointed sigh. For Su Yuntao had a very low position in the Spirit Hall so he could only provide basic information about the Spirit Masters and the common sense of the Douluo continent. But he is not complaining, because even that little information can serve as a starting point for him to seek more knowledge about this world.

After the Martial Spirit awakening ceremony was over, Su Yuntao announced that Feng Lie has a current as a Martial Spirit and that his innate spirit power is level 5.

After the ceremony was over Feng Lie returned to his home. Feng Lie's grandfather went to talk to the village chief about the issue of Feng Lie being a Spiritual Master. 

"Master, why did you let Su Yuntao announce that you are a Spiritual Master? Didn't you say before that you didn't want to waste your time on meditations and martial arts?"

When Feng Lie entered his when a voice was heard in the room. This female voice had a childish tone of curiosity.

Beside Feng Lie a small humanoid figure was floating beside him. She was shaped like a little girl, she was 50 centimeters tall. She had long white hair that reached her feet, red eyes as bright as ruby. She was wearing a white Gothic dress with a long, wide skirt that covered her legs. Her arms were robotic in a dark color, while she wore black gloves. It has translucent wings on the coast. She had a black tiara in her hair.

"The reason I allowed Su Yuntao to tell me about me was because I thought it would be more convenient. After all, Spirit Masters have a very high status in this world." Feng Lie spoke naturally.

Like a typical world of xianxia, this world follows the law of the jungle, where the strong can devour the weak. Spirit Masters have an overwhelming advantage against ordinary people in this world.

In this world, it is quite common for Spirit Masters to use their power and influence to benefit themselves or their clans or sects without regard for the weak.

In this world only the strong are correct and the weak must agree in silence.

'I'm glad the Spirit Hall exists or else this world would be hell for the commoners.' Feng Lie thought with relief to see that there is an organization that can serve as a regulator for most Spirit Masters on the Douluo continent.

The Spirit Hall does several things that benefit ordinary people and civil Spirit Masters who came from commoners. One of these things is to send deacons like Su Yuntao to various villages to help children awaken their Martial Spirits. They have branches spread across the continent.

The Spirit Hall is a symbolic existence on the Douluo Continent with greater power than the two great empires. The Spirit Hall has the most extensive knowledge and information regarding Martial Spirits, as well as the events in the history of the continent.

Of course, Feng Lie is not naive to think that the Spirit Hall is a charitable organization that acts totally to save people out of sheer kindness. 

If in the Earth where there are safer laws there is already a lot of corruption, then imagine in this world that it follows the law of the jungle.

Instead of considering the Spirit Hall as a benevolent organization, Feng Lie considers the Spirit Hall as a necessary mechanism for the Douluo continent, a mechanism that serves to observe and regulate Spirit Masters and prevent them from committing extremely serious crimes.

"Oh, now I understand. But then why did you hide your true power? From the way Su Yuntao spoke, wouldn't you be highly valued in the Spirit Hall if you showed your true talent?" The little girl asked curiously while she put her hand on her chin and tilted her head with a cute gesture.

"Hehe, little Illya, you are too young to understand. But in the future you will understand." 

Feng Lie couldn't help but want to stroke her hair. Illya's cuteness actually improved his mood a lot.

"Hehe" she was very happy to receive a pat from Feng Lie.

This little girl was Illyasviel, or just Illya for short. She is an ELF that Feng Lie created through a combination of her knowledge of magecraft and her powers of Herrscher. 

( ELF. equipment: living form. Originating from Honkai Impact 3rd )

Illya's body was created as a doll through the knowledge of creating Familiars in the magecraft library. Feng Lie did a lot of research and chose his current model based on the best performance choice. She is also capable of using various types of magic spells with magical energy.

There is one more little detail about Illya, she has a Herrscher pseudo-core inside her.

Herrscher of the End's powers are basically two. The first being the power to manipulate time the way it wants, and can even redefine the timeline the way it wants.

The second power is absolute dominance over Honkai energy. Herrscher of the End has absolute control over Honkai energy, so it can use the powers of other known Herrscher and even powers beyond human understanding.

Feng Lie has complete control over the core of Herrscher of the End and he can use all powers, the only limitation he has is the amount of Honkai energy he has. But for now this is not a big problem for him.

For Feng Lie, creating a Herrscher pseudo-core is not a big problem for him today. 

The pseudo-core that Illya has is that of the Herrscher of Domination. Feng Lie delivered this core to Illya because in addition to the question of the amount of Honkai energy he currently had he also planned to create several bodies of homunculi to make them his Herrscher Domination, with Illya being the main mind. 

Illya currently has 5 bodies with 5 pseudo-core, including the one talking to Feng Lie. 

Illya's Herrscher Pseudo-Core is connected to Feng Lie's Herrscher Core, so that she can receive a constant amount of Honkai energy. She also receives Magic Energy from Feng Lie.

as for why she looks a lot like Illyasviel Von Einzbern from Fate/Stay Night is because Feng Lie wanted her to look like that.

"Feng Lie, are you home?"

At that moment Feng Lie heard the voice of his grandfather who entered the house. Illya immediately became invisible and stood by Feng Lie. 

"Grandfather! I arrived long ago, how was the conversation with the village chief?" Feng Lie asked his grandfather. 

His name is Feng Ning. He is a 60 year old man with short black hair with some gray parts, black eyes. Even when he is 60 he does not show himself to be affected by old age, he has a robust body since he works on the village farm. He had a very good-natured smile on his face. 

"The conversation went very well. As the son of the village chief graduated last year, the scholarship is available for you to join the Nuoding Academy." Feng Ning spoke with a smile of relief while he was with his arms crossed. 

"Feng Lie, could you show me your Martial Spirit? I still can't believe that you can become a Spirit Master." Feng Ning spoke with a happy smile with the news that Feng Lie could become a Spirit Master.

"Of course grandpa." 

Feng Lie held out his hand and summoned his martial spirit. Metal chains were materialized and floated in Feng Lie's hand. 

"Oh, it's metallic! It is quite different from my grandmother's rusty Martial Spirit." Feng Ning commented surprised.

"Is it okay for my chain to be metallic in color?" Feng Lie asked.

"There is no problem, I think, the truth is that my grandmother said that there was a meaning in the metallic color but unfortunately she cannot tell me because at that time I was a little boy and she and my whole family died in the war between the two empires. But I don't think there's a problem." Feng Ning responded a little sadly when he remembered his family at that time.

"Grandfather..." Feng Lie called for his grandfather. He didn't know how to cheer up his grandfather.

"It's okay, little Lie, you don't have to worry, I'm fine." Feng Ning spoke to one trying to disguise his sadness with a small smile. 

"Changing the subject, the village chief has already started the procedures for his enrollment at the Nuoding Academy. Classes will start next month, so how about we enjoy this month while we still have time. After all, you won't be able to visit the village regularly when you go to the gym, right?" Feng Ning spoke with a lively smile on his face.

"Of course grandpa." Feng Lie agreed with his grandfather's request. 

*********

TIMESKIP OF 1 MONTH 

Feng Lie was now in front of the Nuoding Academy gate. Beside him were his grandfather and the village chief who was accompanying him to the Academy. Illya was also there in its invisible form. 

Initially the academy porter tried to cause difficulties for the Feng Lie group because he thought they were too poor and that they would have no strength to fight back.

Of course, this doorman was screwed. It was enough for the village chief to show his two Spirit Rings, white and yellow, to make this doorman have tremendous legs. The porter let the group pass with a humble attitude.

Feng Lie said goodbye to his grandfather and the village chief. Before he entered the Academy he promised his grandfather that he will return to the village for the next holiday. 

After Feng Lie entered the Nuoding Academy, he went to his dorm, room 7.

When Feng opened the dorm door...

"Aaaahhhh!"

A boy with a rough face and spiky hair wearing the Nuoding Academy blue uniform attacked Feng Lie the moment the door was opened. Feng Lie naturally managed to easily deflect the punch.

After 30 seconds of fighting, Feng Lie managed to beat the boy. Of course, Feng Lie did a little performance to make it look like he won with a little difficulty to maintain his disguise as a common Spirit Master.

The boy fell on his back on the floor, of course Feng Lie was careful not to hurt the boy, he doesn't know why the boy attacked but Feng Lie still didn't hold a grudge against this boy. 

"Thank you so much for showing mercy. Boss!" 

The rough-faced boy gets up and then he put his hands together to do a compliment and lowered his head respectfully to Feng Lie. 

"Boss!"

The other boys in the room did the same and called Feng Lie chief. 

"Huh? Could someone explain to me what's going on?" Feng Lie was naturally confused at how this was happening.

"Of course boss. Here in room 7 we have the rule that the strongest fist rules. I used to be the head of room 7 until you defeated me and became the new boss. And my name is Wang Sheng." 

The rough-faced boy who called himself Wang Sheng spoke in a respectful and friendly tone. 

"Oh, now I understand. My name is Feng Lie, it is a pleasure to meet you all." Feng Lie greeted the boys in room 7 amicably.

Feng Lie then went to his bed in the room to pack some things.

And then a few minutes later...

"Excuse me, but is room 7 here?"

Feng Lie turned his face towards the girl who asked that question. 

When he saw the girl he opened his mouth a little by surprise because of the girl's appearance. 

She had long golden blond hair like gold, red eyes like jewelry, an expressionless face that exudes dignity and pride. Even though she was wearing simple clothes she still had a distinct beauty that highlighted her presence. And she seemed to be the same age as Feng Lie. 

*********************

(Author's note: hi guys i would like to inform you that i decided to get Feng Lie to enter the Nuoding Academy 1 year before Tang San and Xiao Wu. I think it will be interesting to make Xiao Wu call Feng Lie a sempai. Don't you agree?)

(And for those who read the old version, it must be quite obvious that it is this girl, right?)

12