Chapter 3
349 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 WEEKS AGO

In the deepest part of the Star Dou forest. In the lake of life, there were two people there. Despite appearances, these two people were not human.

There was a woman with long silver hair and purple eyes, she had an unparalleled beauty that could make both men and women feel attracted to her. And next to her was a tall middle-aged man with black hair streaked with gold and golden eyes.

"Di Tian, ​​has she completed her transformation into a human yet?" The woman asked in a calm, dignified tone.

"Yes, your majesty. She has already completed her transformation into a human and she has already managed to get used to her new body." The middle aged man spoke in an extremely respectful tone.

"Great, in that case bring her here. It's about time she got her orders. And also bring Bi Ji, she will be part of it too." The silver haired woman spoke.

"As you wish, Your Majesty." The middle-aged man responded respectfully and quickly disappeared from there.

30 seconds later he came back with a 6 year old girl next to him. This little girl had long golden hair like gold and red eyes. She had a slightly nervous expression and she had her head down not daring to look at the silver haired woman. Beside them was a beautiful woman with long emerald green hair and green eyes, she also bowed her head respectfully to the silver haired woman.

"Qiu'er, you will be given the mission to find a child that is in human territory, you must bring that child to me. Bi Ji will accompany you and protect you during your search."

"These are three of my scales. The first one will have the function of hiding your Spirit Beast aura, the second will serve as a compass that will guide you to your goal, and the third scale has been imbued with my spatial attribute so that you can return to the Star Dou Forest via teleportation.

"Use the third scale to bring the child here. If you and Bi Ji encounter any danger that you cannot face, don't hesitate to use the scale to escape and come back here, because your lives are important too. For now there is no reason to rush in." bring the child to me, but if it's possible to bring her soon, do it."

"And first of all, I don't want a hair on the child's hair to be scratched, you must treat this child with the greatest possible care and if possible do nothing to earn his hostility."

The silver haired woman calmly explained but her eyes said that she would not tolerate failure in the mission she passed.

"Your wish is my command, your majesty."

The green haired woman, Bi Ji, replied to the silver haired woman respectfully.

"Yes. Your wish is my command, your majesty."

The little blonde girl spoke with a bit of reluctance. Deep down she was a little dissatisfied with the fact that she had to change into a human to infiltrate the territory, all just to bring a human child here.

Originally she was a Spirit Beast, a Three-Eyed Golden Lion with a 5,000 year cultivation. But by order of the silver haired woman she had to go through the process to transform into a human. Normally, only Spirit Beasts that have reached 100,000 year cultivation are capable of this. But the silver haired woman asked Di Tian to transfer 10,000 years of his cultivation into the little girl, and the silver haired woman used some special methods to allow her to become human.

"Why would I, a valuable auspicious beast, have to go through all this just for the sake of a human child?"

The silver haired woman spoke calmly without looking at the little blonde girl. The little blonde girl broke into a cold sweat because of the silver haired woman's words. Even if she hadn't felt any overwhelming pressure like that.

The woman looked calmly at the little blonde girl.

""Qiu'er, these chains are of the utmost importance to me, it could be said that the future of all Spirit Beasts depends on these chains. And it is because they are so important that I am sending you to seek them out, through the attribute of destiny you possess will make it possible for you to find the chains discreetly. I really don't want those damn gods to realize what's going on." Initially the silver haired woman spoke in a calm and serene tone, but when she mentioned the gods her eyes had a strong gleam of hatred and her expression turned cold.

But she soon calmed down and continued to talk with Qiu'er and Bi Ji

"You two will look for and bring the child here. Do you understand?" The silver haired woman asked the two.

Naturally both of them, Qiu'er and Bi Ji, soon left the Star Dou forest and headed for human territory.

In these two weeks they passed through some cities until they finally arrived in the city of Nuoding following the direction that the scale pointed.

PRESENT

Qiu'er arrived at the Nuoding Academy's gate.

"Qiu'er, are you sure the child we're looking for is in this Spirit Masters Academy?" Bi Ji asked. She is beside Qiu'er but no one was able to see her since she was hiding. She doesn't have to worry about being found out because around here she doesn't have anyone at the level of a Titled Douluo.

"Yes, he's here, I can feel it." Qiu'er spoke as she fingered the necklace of scales that was on her chest underneath her clothing.

Qiu'er then tried to enter the Nuoding Academy but she was accosted by the Academy's doorman.

"Girl what are you doing here?" The gatekeeper noticed Qiu'er's arrival and asked with a grumpy tone. He is still frustrated from the arrival of the previous group.

"I want to join that academy." Qiu'er spoke bluntly. She just spoke in a proud tone and didn't care much for the doorman.

"And where is your Spirit Hall certificate?" The doorkeeper asked about the martial spirit awakening certificate issued by Spirit Hall.

"I lost my certificate during my trip here." Qiu'er lied as naturally as she breathed, she had an uninterested expression towards the gatekeeper.

"If you don't have the certificate then get out of here! The academy doesn't accept poor people like you!" The doorman spoke with a disdainful expression to her. Although he saw the appearance of her blonde hair and red eyes that are quite unusual for this region, he still considered her a poor little girl with no status because of her simple outfit.

So he kicked her out of here to try and feel a little superior. He felt a lot of frustration when he had to bow his head to the previous group. He wasn't a Spirit Master as he could never reach level 10 to absorb a spirit ring, but since he was the gatekeeper of Nuoding Academy so he had a better status than people who came from rural villages. He likes to make things difficult for poor people because it gives him a feeling of superiority. The academy turned a blind eye to his actions because he never made any fuss against any noble.

*Sigh* "I tried... I tried to resolve things discreetly, but..." Qiu'er was clenching her fist tightly.

"But I can't accept being belittled by an insect!" Qiu'er's eyes burned with anger.

Before she was a Three-Eyed Golden Lion, an Auspicious Beast, she had always been treated with the utmost respect within the Star Dou forest by the other Spirit Beasts for as long as she could remember. And now she has to be humiliated by an insignificant human. This is something she cannot tolerate.

A yellow spirit ring emerged from her feet and rose to her waist and kept spinning.

The porter's eyes widened at the sight. He could never have imagined that the 6-year-old girl was already a Spirit Master who possessed a century-old spirit ring (yellow). He was already regretful for the way he spoke before, after all he was a person who fears the strong and despises the weak.

But before he could say anything to apologize he had been punched in the stomach by Qiu'er. With the force of the punch he was thrown towards the gates, the gates were opened by the impact, and he landed twenty meters away.

Qiu'er didn't even need to use martial spirit possession.

The doorman was vomiting blood and had a scared expression as he looked at the approaching girl with a cold expression of anger.

When she was about to throw another punch at the doorman...

"What's going on here?!" An old male voice echoed through there. A great deal of pressure was placed there.

Of course for Qiu'er that pressure was the same as nothing because of Bi Ji.

Walking up to them was a 40 year old man with short black hair and a short black beard. He wore glasses in front of his brown eyes, he also wore the Nuoding Academy teachers' uniform.

"Vice principal, help! This crazy girl attacked me!!" The doorman was begging the Deputy Director for help.

But the Vice principal paid no attention to him.

The vice principal was staring at Qiu'er with startled eyes of disbelief.

"Young lady, I am Nuoding Academy's vice principal Hu Meng." Hu Meng introduced himself with a bit of politeness.

Qiu'er just slightly twitched her brows and silently watched the man. She was still angry with the doorman but for now she held back a little.

"Young lady, may I ask your name?" Hu Meng asked with a polite smile.

"I am Qiu'er." She just replied with a bit of coldness and arrogance.

"And how old are you?" Hu Meng asked.

"I am six years old." Qiu'er spoke with her arms crossed.

"What?" Hu Meng was shocked by what he heard.

"And what would your martial spirit be?" Hu Meng asked with great curiosity to know what her martial spirit would be.

"My martial spirit is the golden dragon." Qiu'er replied with a proud and dignified expression. She simply revealed the silhouette of a western golden dragon made of energy behind her.

"Golden Dragon?"

Hu Meng was pleasantly surprised by this.

'At 6 years old she already has a yellow spirit ring and her martial spirit is a true dragon. This little girl is the definition of a true genius.' Hu Meng was very impressed by Qiu'er's unimaginable talent.

"Young Qiu'er, could you tell me why you are here and what happened here?" Hu Meng asked.

"I came to this academy to become a Spiritual Master, but this trash called me poor and tried to kick me out." Qiu'er spoke with dissatisfaction.

"Wait vice principal, that's not how it happened-"

The gatekeeper tried to explain himself but he was interrupted because of the slap he received from Hu Meng. He goes for 10 meters and he lost 2 teeth.

"Shut up! I didn't give you permission to speak! As of now you're fired! Guys, get that trash out of the Academy!" Hu Meng was furious and ordered the two teachers who had come here because of the confusion that had taken place to expel the gatekeeper.

"No! Please Vice Director!" The doorman screamed desperately but still he was taken away by the teachers.

"Young Qiu'er, I apologize for what happened this will not happen again. Would you like to join the academy?" Hu Meng asked with a polite smile. He really didn't want the academy to miss out on someone with such extraordinary potential as Qiu'er.

This is the harsh reality of this world. The weak are despised while the strong are respected.

"Very well. Then show me the academy." Qiu'er was quite pleased with Hu Meng's attitude. She felt that finally she was getting the proper respect she deserved.

After that, Qiu'er was taken to the principal's office and everything was resolved for her to become a student at Nuoding Academy. After a few minutes she arrived at Room 7.

'Is here! I can feel it, he's here.'

With their connection to the silver scale, Qiu'er was able to sense the presence of the child they came looking for.

When her gaze fell on a certain 6 year old boy with short black hair, she was sure it was him. The boy was at the back of the room, he had his back to her, he was packing some things from his backpack on the bed.

"Excuse me, but is this room 7?" She spoke loud enough for the boy to hear.

The boy then turned and looked at her. Qiu'er was also able to see his face. Besides the above average beauty she didn't see anything outstanding in him.

'I want to see how it is Martial Spirit that attracted your majesty's attention.' Qiu'er thought expectantly about the boy who had attracted the Silver Dragon King's attention.

11