Chapter 4
304 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes, this is room 7. Are you a new academy student too?" Feng Lie asked the little blonde girl in a friendly manner. He was quite surprised and impressed by her appearance as so far he has only seen black or brown hair in this new life. This was the first time he had seen a blonde in this xianxia world.

"Yes, I will be joining this academy starting today. My name is Qiu'er. What is your name?" She asked with a neutral expression but showing interest.

"My name is Feng Lie. It's a pleasure to meet you Qiu'er." Feng Lie offered Qiu'er a handshake with a friendly smile.

"Yes." Qiu'er spoke with a little awkwardness as she took his hand. She was trying to be a little polite in front of Feng Lie.

"Boss Feng what are you doing?! You have to abide by the rules of room 7 and challenge her for the post of head of room 7!" Wang Sheng spoke in a little while away from Feng Lie.

"Position Head of room?" Qiu'er was a bit confused and didn't understand what they were talking about.

"About this..."

Feng Lie briefly explained the Rule of Room 7. Saying that the strongest fist rules this way.

"I see, so the strongest rule..."

Qiu'er had a small satisfied smile upon hearing about. A yellow Spirit Ring appeared around her and the silhouette of a large golden dragon appeared behind her.

"ROAR!!!"

The golden dragon let out a mighty roar.

Wang Sheng and the other boys were shocked and scared by what they saw. They never expected a 6 year old girl to already have a spirit ring. Even the 10 year old Wang Sheng who is the oldest in Room 7 only reached rank 7 spiritual power, he was still far away from reaching rank 10 and absorbing a Spirit Ring so that he could become a legitimate Spirit Master. The other boys were naturally scared by the appearance of Qiu'er's Martial Spirit, after all the golden dragon has a very intimidating appearance. Some of the boys even fell on their butts to the ground.

As for Feng Lie, his mouth was open, just a little bit, he was impressed by what he was seeing but he wasn't scared like the other boys.

'Fuck! If this were featured in a movie from my past life then it could probably compete for an Oscar in the special effects department. This is so amazing.' Feng Lie was very impressed by the appearance of Qiu'er's Martial Spirit. But unlike the other children, Feng Lie wasn't afraid of the Golden Dragon. After all, no matter what Qiu'er tried to do, she couldn't hurt Feng Lie. This thought is not arrogance but certainty.

(Author's note: for those who don't know, the Oscars, officially called the Academy Awards or Academy Awards, are an annual awards ceremony of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, founded in Los Angeles in 1927, which annually presents film industry.)

Qiu'er watched Feng Lie's expression and she was a little surprised that he wasn't intimidated by the Golden Dragon's presence.

The Golden Dragon then broke into particles of golden light and then entered her body. Her Spirit Possession only took 2 seconds to complete.

Her hands transformed into dragon hands with golden scales, her eyes now glowed red and her pupils changed from round to vertical.

"Feng Lie prepare your Martial Spirit. We will decide who will be in charge of Room 7." Qiu'er challenged Feng Lie. She spoke in a proud voice full of arrogance.

'Now show me... Show me the Martial Spirit that the majesty so desires to see!' Qiu'er thought very expectantly to see Feng Lie's chains.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Qiu'er, but I surrender. The boss post of Room 7 is yours. I'm only rank 5 in Spirit Power and I don't even have a Spirit Ring, which is why I don't have the slightest chance against you." Feng Lie raised his hands in surrender. He had a small smile on his face.

"There is?!" Qiu'er had an incredulous face, as if she didn't believe what she heard.

"Don't you guys agree with me?" Feng Lie asked the other boys.

"Yes, it's like Feng Lie said. You've already proved that you're the strongest. Congratulations on becoming the new Boss of Room 7, Boss Qiu'er." Wang Sheng spoke in a respectful tone to Qiu'er. And all the boys acted the same way.

When Feng Lie saw this, he didn't care too much about his 5 minutes of fame being gone.

If Feng Lie wanted to, he could easily defeat her with just a little bit of his true power. He just didn't fight her because he didn't want to expose her true power to others, especially to the mysterious presence that is hidden beside Qiu'er. Feng Lie never looked in the direction where the person was hiding so as not to alert whoever was there, but he knew that there was someone there.

'This girl named Qiu'er is not as simple as it seems. Her Martial Spirit is of very high quality and she probably even has a bodyguard accompanying her in secret.' Feng Lie thought cautiously as he saw the strangeness in Qiu'er's circumstances.

And so the days passed.

In the afternoon of that day, some noble students tried to humiliate the working students of Room 7, but Qiu'er only had to show her yellow Spiritual Ring for them to shut up and run away with their tails between their legs.

The next day was the opening ceremony of Nuoding Academy classes. It wasn't a big deal, it was just the principal of the academy giving a short speech to the students, telling them to take cultivation seriously and that they should persevere without any laziness in order to become exemplary Spirit Masters.

The students in room 7 are scholarship students at the academy and they can't afford the academy fees so they have to work at the academy to support themselves there. Like sweeping the floor for example.

And so a week has passed since Feng Lie arrived at Nuoding Academy.

Feng Lie and Illya were now in a forgotten warehouse at Nuoding Academy. On the floor of this storeroom was a teleportation magic circle drawn with some stones engraved with runes.

"Very well, now is the time to see what Spirit Beasts are like." Feng Lie spoke with a calm and anxious expression in the middle of the magic circle.

The next moment, the magic circle glowed brightly and Feng Lie's figure disappeared from the warehouse. The only one left there was Illya.

10