Ch: 159 [A quick fight]
145 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The second battle was between Sunfire vs Firestorm and Firebird. Three of them have the power of fire, but I can tell that this match would be very quick with Firestorm kicking Sunfire's butt, solo. And that's what happened as soon as the battle began.

Sunfire went all out from the start. He used his Plasma Nova almost instantly, but Firestorm rearranged the molecules of Sunfire's plasma explosion, changing it into harmless hydrogen and helium gases. Sunfire tried to throw flames at Firestorm, but he was ruthless, "Organic molecular manipulation," He simply disintegrated Sunfire's body into ashes.

"Come on, why end like that?" Firebird complained.

"What? You want to play with him?" Firestorm turned toward her with a frown.

"Duh! What if I get dropped from the team for doing nothing?" She pouted cutely.

Firestorm rolled his eyes at her antics and turned toward me, "Will she get dropped?"

"Nah! Don't worry," I shook my head, "She will get her chance soon enough."

*****

The last battle was between Blink vs Nora and Bart Allen, two speedsters from DC universe. The moment the fight began, Blink teleported herself behind Bart and slashed him with her swords. But, the slash didn't cut him. He vibrated his body so fast that his body phased out of the attack range.

"Weak!" Bart mocked Blink as he vibrated his body even faster, making it almost impossible for Blink to even see him. "Want some?" He was literally everywhere. I mean, he was running in circles around her, creating afterimages of himself. So, Blink shifted her focus toward Nora. She teleported beside her and stabbed her with her sword. But she was too fast, her sword sliced nothing but air.

"Damn, these brats!" Blink speeds up her teleportation, there is almost a portal around every corner of that space. "Try this!" She confused the two kids by opening a double-way portal on their way, trying to make them crash against each other, but her plan didn't go as planned. The kids just phased through the portal, avoiding a crash. "Tsk." Blink clicked her tongue as she teleported again, this time, she tried to teleport them in the sky.

They avoided the portals and threw a couple of thunder arcs toward Blink. But, Blink opened portals and redirected those attacks toward Bart, as he was the fastest among the two, and in this situation, she would rather take down the fast one than the other one.

But, the result was the same as before, he simply dodged the lightning attacks, "Too slow!"

"Fine! I give up," Blink stopped teleporting and raised both of her hands as she panted heavily.

"And that concludes all of your battles," I clapped my hand once and smiled. "You will receive your evaluation very shortly. But, there will be more tests ahead, so, don't cut corners just because you won one time." I turned to Volcana, "Teleport them to the base. I'll catch up soon."

Volcana nodded her head and used the portal device, teleporting the participants back to our base.

I turned toward Blink, "You could have won..."

"Yeah, they were just kids... I could have hurt them badly," She shook her head as she sighed.

"So, you wanna go back to your reality or stay? With Apocalypse gone, there isn't anyone to hold you back anymore," I asked her.

Blink shook her head, "Yeah... That would be great. It's time to make up for all my mistakes in my world... Jean broke Apocalypse's brainwashing spell on me when we fought on Genosha. But, I... I couldn't go back with them after everything I did and risk that freak coming after my friends... Now, with him gone, it's time to correct my mistake..."

I nodded my head at her and smiled, "And what about you friend? Are you guys from the same Earth?"

"Yeah. One day a portal opened and sucked us along with Apocalypse into this new Earth. He tried to stop the portal, but it backfired and killed him. We got injured in the process, but another version of him found us and you already know the rest... Mr. Sinister helped us..." Blink shrugged her shoulder.

"Well then," I took out the Infinity gauntlet from my inventory, "Time for you guys to go home." I brought back her friends who were brainwashed by Apocalypse and sent them back to their reality, erasing their memories of our encounter. It's for the best. I thought of recruiting them in my team, but then again, they have their own friends and families in their reality, so, this is the best thing to do.

"Well, that was fast and short," Phyla remarked as she called back her Quantum Sword, "I was expecting a huge ass battle... Haaa... But it was fun to cut loose for once."

*****

That night in my office...

"Mumm~ Slurrp!~" Phyla was sucking my cock under the table as I signed the remaining paperwork on the desk.

"Uff! Why are these documents so many and confusing..." I yawned. I just came back and was planning on having a nice evening, but instead, I was greeted with a mountain of paperwork. The only bright side is that Phyla is here, pleasuring me while I work. "Take it deeper..." I used my legs to press her head toward my crotch, forcing her to take me deeper, even though she was already trying hard to do it herself. "Ahhh~" I pushed my cock deeply into her throat. Fuck! Feels so good.

"Gaag! Guuuggg!" Her gagging sound was music to my ear. The warmth sensation and tightness of her throat were sending me over the edge. "Slorrrr! Gulp!~"

"Keep going, just like that," I continued to write documents on a different pile of papers.

After a few minutes of fucking her throat, I let her go to take a breather. As her lips were separated from my cock, a string of saliva could be seen connecting between her mouth and my crotch. Saliva dripped from her chin and she had a lustful face, "So dominating!" She wiped her drool and turned her ass toward me. She grabbed my cock, placed it on her butt hole, and pushed her butt backward, "FUCK! BIG AS ALWAYS!"

Fuck the paperwork...

I grabbed her waist and stood up, holding her while impaling her ass, letting the full length of my cock push deeply into her rectum. My shaft buried inside her asshole so deep, that even the bulging tip of my shaft could be seen protruding out of her tummy. Fuck! She is so tight and so warm.

"Do it, fuck me hard!" Phyla looked back at me and urged me to thrust, as she couldn't wait.

So, I did, without holding anything back.

"UUuuu~ UGGg~ Aahh~" She moaned. I didn't hear the normal painful cries, but sounds of lust and pleasure. She enjoyed every single moment. "Deeper..." She asked me. "Harder..."

I fucked her ass faster and harder, taking my cock out before slamming it in deeper again and again.

"Ahhhh! More!" She was becoming even tighter.

I pulled her in my arms and made a mirror before us. "Take a good look at yourself... Look how sexy you look!" I increased the pace of my thrust as I said, "Such a tight ass, I'm going to wreck it."

She glanced at her face and saw herself smiling. Her lips moved, as she said something, "Do it! I dare you to."

Standing anal before a mirror, fuck! I was fucking her like an animal. I kissed her nape and started licking it.

"AAAAaa~ More! It's so good... UuUu~" Her pussy was dripping, flowing like a waterfall on the carpeted floor. "I want to ride you... Lie back..."

Whoa! This is so good.

I lay on the floor as she climbed on top of me in reverse cowgirl position. She grabbed my cock and pushed her ass onto it. Her eyes were on the mirror before her as she began bouncing on it, riding me hard. I grabbed her bubbly butt and kept on slamming my hips up and down along with her, thrusting in sync with her tempo. I slapped her ass hard as I watched my cock disappear into her ass over and over again. God! She knows how to ride...

I grabbed her hips and was literally pulling her up and down on my cock, slamming her faster and harder, pushing into her more and more. Her body bent backward as I sucked on her hardened nipples and squeezed her titties. Her eyes met with mine, and I was immediately drowned in ecstasy.

Suddenly, a knock on the door made us jump up in surprise... Shit! I was so busy fucking her, I didn't notice anyone coming near my office. Who could that be?! Who dares interrupt me at such a good time?!

8