Ch: 148 [Dazzler pt3]
246 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Dazzler's apartment]

"So, wanna come in?" Alison asked as we arrived before her apartment and stopped near the door.

"You already know the answer," I teased her and grabbed her hips firmly.

"Hehe... Follow me then," She grabbed me by the wrist and led me into her apartment. As soon as I entered, the first thing I noticed were the various equipment and music notes laying around everywhere. There were many CD disks stacked in shelves. I mean who uses CD disks nowadays? Oh, wow... Her entire wall was filled with frames of music sheets, awards and appreciation letters from renowned figures and music institutions.

Her entire apartment looks like a professional artist's workplace. I spotted a black electric guitar placed neatly in one corner, along with an amplifier. She switched on the light and we went to the living room. After we freshened up, I sat on the sofa near the fireplace and she brought out two cold beers. "Thanks for everything, Brian," She said, handing a bottle to me before taking a sip of her own.

"You don't have to mention, Alison..." I took a sip, "You got an impressive collection of albums."

"Yeah, the best of the best. I collect them when the chance arrives. You know how hard it is to get your hands on those disks. They are like relics of the old days. Anyway, tell me more about the concert," She slumped on the sofa with a sigh.

"It's going to be a bit dangerous. Apocalypse came back to life again," I started describing the situation to her...

A few minutes later...

"That's messed up," She said with wide eyes.

"Tell me about it. Don't worry about the concert though, you just focus on the music as always. I will take on Apocalypse while my team will take care of his minions. And if everything goes as planned, no one will notice that anything had occurred in the first place," I reassured her.

"Does Madelyne know that Apocalypse is after her?" She asked.

"I want to keep it from her. You know, her being a clone with a blank mind and everything. So, I want her to enjoy her time at Paradise Island without worrying about some ancient mutant freak out there trying to get her body. After all, our focus is on giving her the happiness she never experienced. I want her to create her own identity rather than live her life as Jean's clone. Besides, it doesn't matter anyway. I will take him down regardless of the consequences," I took another sip. It doesn't matter who is it, I will get rid of anyone trying to disrupt my world. Besides, I got another sure-shot backup plan if everything fails including the infinity gauntlet.

"Yeah, good point. I would have made the same call in your situation too. I didn't even consider that aspect, but you are right, Madelyne needs to establish herself as her own self and not get influenced by another person's life. So," She stood up and walked toward the fireplace. She turned around, facing me, "I am going to sing my brand new unreleased song... for Madelyne... I am sure she and everyone will have a blast at the concert."

"I have no doubt about that," I stood up and walked up beside her. "Thanks, Ali. I appreciate everything you are doing for us."

"I never said I am doing it for free," She pushed me back on the sofa with a mischievous grin. "First things first, the song is going to cost you..."

"Oh, how much?" I smirked.

"Not much, I am sure you can afford it," She took off her shirt and threw it at me, before continuing, "I will take my full payment right now, with some extra tips." She took off her bra in front of me and smirked, revealing her beautiful bare chest. I couldn't take my eyes away from her nipples. The sudden urge to devour her beautiful tits increased rapidly. She then took off her pants, revealing her sexy pink panty. Her eyes were fixed on mine, gauging my reaction, while my eyes were completely glued on her panty as if my very existence hinges on it.

I can feel my bulge forming a tent inside my jeans.

She turned around. Her bubbly buttcheeks were perfectly shaped as I ogled her. With a sexy swing, she slowly peeled off her panty, making it slowly slide down her thighs. As soon as her smooth ass was exposed to my view. My body moved on its own. Before I knew, my face was already pressed against her bubble-shaped booty. She gasped in surprise as I smushed my face between her soft buttcheeks.

"Mumm~" She smiled closing her eyes as her right hand pushed my head further into her ass. I stuck my tongue out and licked her sphincter hole and clit. My hands were on her soft waist, only my tongue was at work here. My first time with Dazzler, fuck! I am gonna enjoy it to my fullest, to the end. "Mmm~ You sure have the enthusiasm. Mhm... Good... Shit!" She moaned in a sensual tone. I rubbed her smooth entrance with my nose tip as I covered her anal hole with my saliva, mixing it with the lotion from before.

I want her to squeal in pleasure with only her ass and voice.

"Hahaha... FUCK! Wha... Aahha..." She cursed while moaning in surprise and buckled her legs, and she could barely control her voice while her insides clenched on my tongue as I pushed it into her pussy. Her ass swayed back and forth on my face, almost threatening to engulf it fully with its thickness. "Shit! Holy- Aaaah!" Alison cried out loud. "That's it, tongue fuck me! Keep it up, baby," She breathed raggedly.

Her honey dribbled into my mouth and I sucked them hungrily like a starved animal. She let me loose with my assault. "Haa... Shit, baby. Your technique... Ha~"

It was heaven. I can die right now and I would not regret it even for a second. Well, maybe a little... since I wouldn't be able to experience her gorgeous body or any other girls anymore. But still, I cannot trade this heaven for the world. No fucking way! I love my life.

I pulled her up on my shoulders, upside down as my tongue continued assaulting her clit.

"Ooww!" She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock. Then I felt her wet mouth gobble up my throbbing pole all the way to my balls in one go, and then pulling it all the way out before diving in again. "Hmm!" She was going faster and faster, her mouth moving back and forth at an increasing pace.

My mouth moved upward, my teeth softly nipping the lips of her vaginal area. The sound of her sucking mixed with her muffled moans drove my senses wild. I gave her no rest or respite from my onslaught. After a short amount of time, the speed at which we were pleasuring one another almost turned into a challenge, almost...

As if we were a pair of musicians matching each other's tempo.

"The one to cum first loses, and no powers..." Alison whispered softly with my cock still inside her mouth. "The winner will get to fuck the loser anyway they want." I knew what she had in mind; it was the same thing going on in my mind too. We increased the speed... and... the dance between our tongues and lips started... and we were very desperate to see who was the winner. I need to win!

Soon our legs were shaking and our moans and screams were echoing throughout the entire room. Every lick, every movement drove her pleasure higher and higher. The rough friction from her mouth, combined with the stimulation from my tongue on her clit, was starting to prove too much for her. With a pop, she pulled out my member from her mouth.

Her hips began to shake. She couldn't take anymore, but neither could I, the feeling of her pussy with its hot, wet lips caressing and clamping down on me driving me crazy. Her breathing increased, and she suddenly swallowed a deep lungful of air.

"DANG!" I couldn't help but curse loudly, knowing that I could not hold on any longer, her juices cascading from her into my mouth like a fountain, the taste so unique, causing me to give out an extremely loud moan. As soon as I busted into her mouth, a gush of clear liquid splashed directly on my face. "Aaah... Baby... Humph" With a gulp, she swallowed it and licked the remaining, not wanting to spill it. I gulped on her pussy and nectar until she pulled away and I softly lay her on the ground.

"You came first," She pointed, wiping off the remaining semen stuck on the sides of her lips and chuckled, "Time for my reward."

"Shit! Alright, you are the boss today," I raised both of my hands.

"Mumm~ Oh, Brian... You have no idea what I got in mind..." She grabbed my cock with a evil grin.

Shit! I am fucked, ain't I?

---

Support Link: www.pat reon.com/XcaliburXc

⭐Read 7 advance Chapters⭐ 

[Exclusive r18 contents] + [Early access to Big Brother in Marvel]

---

10