Chapter 17: After the Twin Goblins had fun
91 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

""Haah... haah..."" They both gasped for breath, their bodies covered in a thin sheen of sweat. It started from their foreheads and trickled down their flushed faces, tracing the contours of their bodies. Wet clothes clung to their skin, clinging tightly and accentuating the curves and muscles beneath.

 

Boing-boing. Their shapely breasts also glistened in sweat, a visual testament to the vigorous activity they were engaged in. Their chests rose and fell rapidly as they tried to regain their composure, the intensity of their exertion still evident in their heaving breaths.

 

""Ah♡"" Miyabi and Mizuki moaned in unison, the pain and pleasure intertwining in a blissful symphony. 

 

Crack! "Don't make it sound naughty!" The sound of harisen hitting the top of their heads echoed through the room as Henrietta reprimanded them. She towered over them, her stern gaze piercing through their playful facade. The impact of the harisen silenced their moans, leaving them wide-eyed and chastened.

 

In truth, Miyabi and Mizuki were in the middle of a rigorous Ki manipulation training session. Their moans were not of pleasure; they're just making it sound like one.

 

It was the following day, after the three days and nights of sexcapade, that the twins finally emerged from their bedroom and got to work on their responsibilities. Before the sun had risen, the twins had trained to once again increase their Ki.

 

Because they had died in their previous battle, all of the Ki inside their bodies and the Aether Mizuki had absorbed back then had vanished. But not just that; the seals they turned into their skills are also now gone. Their status now looks like this:

 

Name: Miyabi

Gender: Female

Age: 18 (True Age Hidden with Amorphous Darkness)

Race: Human (Dark Goblin)

Title: Blessed Hero, Chuunibyou ‹Delusional Fool›

Class: Actress

Main Skills: Amorphous Darkness; Everlasting Darkness; Purgatorial Darkness

Auxiliary Skills: None

 

Name: Mizuki

Age: 18 (True Age Hidden with Amorphous Darkness)

Gender: Female

Race: Human (Dark Goblin)

Title: Chuunibyou ‹Delusional Fool›

Class: Actress

Main Skills: All-Consuming Darkness; Purgatorial Darkness; Manifestation of Darkness

Auxiliary Skills: None

 

They now cannot fight as well as they used to, as the Monarch of Beasts' seal, which they turned into Action Star, is now gone. Close combat has become more challenging for them, as the two could rely on their darkness manipulation skills. 

 

However, they couldn't depend entirely on their darkness manipulation skills, as they still couldn't use Aether to purify any darkness Mizuki needed to replenish their supplies of energy. Without the ability to use Aether, Miyabi and Mizuki were forced to find alternative methods to replenish their energy.

 

Their solution was to once again perform the Ki-manipulation training Miyabi had learned from the scroll she bought with skill, Script. By harnessing the power of Ki, Miyabi and Mizuki had to first let their bodies become attuned to the energy to let them gather and store it within themselves. 

 

But without Mother Nature's seal, which they used to make it more efficient, their Ki manipulation was not as effective as before. Even if their goblin bodies were the most adaptive to Arentha's seven energies', the process of gathering and storing Ki was much slower and required more effort. They had to focus harder and concentrate on channeling their energy properly to achieve the desired results.

 

"Let's try again, Mizuki." "Mm!" The silver-haired and black-haired twin sisters nodded in unison, determination evident in their eyes.

 

In~hale. Ex~hale. They closed their eyes, taking deep breaths to focus their minds and sense the flow of Ki inside their bodies. Using their knowledge of human anatomy and pressure points, they visualized the pathways through which Ki traveled, allowing them to manipulate and control its flow more effectively. But this is just the first step.

 

If they wanted to regain the same amount of Ki they had before, their bodies needed to undergo an agonizing and exhausting physical modification process. However, their bodies do not have enough Ki to sustain this modification on their own. They must seek external sources of Ki and absorb it from the environment.

 

Next, they draw their Ki from inside their bodies, and with this same Ki, they envelop themselves with a vortex of energy in order to absorb Ki from their surroundings. This process allows them to sustain the process of modifying their bodies without depleting their own Ki reserves. By harnessing the external sources of Ki, they can continue the agonizing physical modification process and enhance their abilities to new levels.

 

And finally, the last and most excruciating step in this process is that they had to manually rebuild their bodies from scratch, piece by piece. This involved painstakingly reconstructing their muscles, bones, and organs to be more conductive to the flow of Ki. Their bones would be akin to the toughest of metals, their muscles would possess unrivaled strength and endurance, and their organs would be optimized for maximum Ki absorption and utilization. That is, if they were successful.

 

For half an hour, sounds of flesh being torn and bones cracking filled the air as they endured the excruciating pain of reconstructing themselves. "Argh!" "Urmph!" Grunts of anguish escaped Miyabi's and Mizuki's lips as they painstakingly molded themselves to become the perfect beings they had envisioned.

 

The pain endured during this reconstruction was unimaginable, but they also had to simultaneously extract Ki from their surroundings to sustain themselves and fuel their transformation. The process was mentally and physically draining, pushing their limits to the edge.

 

Thud! The sound of their bodies hitting the ground echoed through the room as Miyabi and Mizuki collapsed from exhaustion. ""Haah... haah... haah..."" they gasped for breath, their chests heaving with exertion. They had not succeeded in fully developing their bodies to become conductive to Ki, and they were left drained and defeated. 

 

"Dammit!" Miyabi cursed, frustration evident in her voice. The absence of the skill Action Star evidently did not just affect their combat abilities; their pain tolerance and concentration were also compromised.

 

Seeing her like that, Mizuki caressed Miyabi's back gently, offering a comforting gesture. "Miyabi, maybe it's for the best that we got weaker," Mizuki suggested softly.

 

"Think of the bright side," she continued, her voice filled with optimism. "Now you could enjoy combat against those who you deem weaker than you before. Who can say? You might learn new strategies and techniques that you never would have considered before. Plus, it's an opportunity to challenge yourself and grow in different ways."

 

"Mm, thanks for cheering me up, Mizuki." Miyabi nodded, a small smile forming on her lips. The smile on Miyabi's lips dazzled Mizuki as she saw her twin sister's face light up. 

 

'Ah♡ It's the first time I've encouraged Miyabi.' When they were still on Earth, it was always Miyabi that encouraged Mizuki. She was like the sun that always brightened Mizuki's day. But now, in this new world, Mizuki had the chance to be the one to uplift Miyabi and bring a smile to her face. It was a role reversal that made Mizuki feel proud and grateful for their bond as sisters.

 

"Mm." Mizuki puckered her lips, and Miyabi leaned in for a gentle kiss on the lips. It wasn't the deep and passionate kisses they shared in times of intense emotion, but rather a sweet and tender gesture that conveyed their love and support for each other.

 

"Mizuki, we'll do our best again tomorrow, okay?" Miyabi whispered softly, her voice filled with determination. Mizuki nodded, a warm smile spreading across her face as she squeezed Miyabi's hand.

 

***

 

Due to the agonizing and excruciating physical pain and mental strain of modifying their bodies were overwhelming, they cut their training session short and decided to take a break and also discuss their plans for the future.

 

They already had breakfast earlier, and Miyabi and Mizuki were now enjoying wine—in actuality, a juice—in elegant wine glasses as they sat on exquisite velvet armchairs in a dimly lit meeting room. The setting of their break was screaming "evil organization" vibes, with its shady atmosphere. 

 

There was a small tray of strawberry shortcakes and chocolate-covered strawberries that broke up the otherwise sinister mood, though. Miyabi and Mizuki couldn't resist indulging in the delectable treats, although they already had a fulfilling breakfast just an hour ago. Women really had a second stomach for desserts, it seems.

 

Acting as if they were part of an evil organization, the two had matching military coats draped over their shoulders, adding to the overall mysterious aura. The coat's dark color and intricate design only enhanced their commanding presence, making them look like they were ready to take on the world. 

 

They also had sunglasses, even though there was no sun, perched atop their noses. And to complete the deal, Miyabi and Mizuki put their fingertips together in a classic villainous pose, plotting their next move.

 

"Now, Mizuki, we must plan how we will accomplish our plan to become gods and rule over this world." Miyabi's voice dripped with a sinister tone as she emphasized their grand ambition. "First, we must spread the word about Chuunism, the religion we have created, to gain followers."

 

Munch-munch-munch. "!" Mizuki paused mid-bite, crumbs falling from her mouth as she looked up at Miyabi with wide eyes. "But how do we convince people to believe in our made-up religion?" she asked, her voice muffled by the food in her mouth.

 

"We do not have much stock of darkness for our skills, so there's only so much we can do with proselytizing alone."

 

In response to Mizuki's query, Miyabi stood up abruptly, puffed her chest out, and with her left hand on her waist and her right hand pointing towards the sky, she declared, "We'll become..." In the background, Henrietta was beating a drum to add a dramatic effect to Miyabi's declaration. DON! "IDOLS!"

 

"Really!?" Mizuki exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement. Both twins, Miyabi and Mizuki, were avid fans of idol culture and had always dreamed of becoming idols themselves.

 

"But how does becoming idols help spread Chuunism?" Mizuki then asked, tilting her head in confusion. "Mizuki, you're aware that some famous idols are treated like gods in Japan, right?" Miyabi responded with a smile.

 

"We'll pretend to be priestesses of Chuunism while performing as idols. We can openly spread Chuunism as priestesses outside of areas under the influence of the Church of Purity. On the other hand, on territories controlled by the Church, we'll stick only to performing as idols and entertaining the masses."

 

"You're a genius, Miyabi!" Mizuki exclaimed, her eyes widening with excitement. "This way, we can become gods while also fulfilling our dreams of being idols."

 

"And we also don't have to worry about startup costs," Miyabi added, a greedy and calculating smile playing on her lips. "We have the treasure we seized from the demihuman traffickers we took down."

 

"Miyabi, haven't you been saying for a long time that you will establish a business? How about using those funds for that business and using the revenue to fund our activities?" Mizuki suggested, her voice filled with curiosity.

 

"Oh, I've thought about it," Miyabi replied, sitting back down and leaning back in her chair. "We'll set up businesses, both legal and outright illegal, using the funds."

 

"The slaves we saved from the demi human traffickers would also be employed in the legal business," Miyabi added, her eyes gleaming with determination." Mizuki nodded in agreement, impressed by Miyabi's vision of not only creating profitable ventures but also empowering those who had been exploited by providing them with fair wages and the chance to rebuild their lives, giving them the chance to regain their freedom and dignity.

 

Miyabi's face then shifted in madness, her twisted sense of justice kicking in. "And in the illegal business, remember the former male demi human traffickers? I'll have the ones who abused the women work as prostitutes in a brothel and other work where they will suffer the same degradation they inflicted upon their victims," Miyabi declared with a chilling smile.

 

"While the human supremacists from their main base in Leasaitolia among them will work in a kemonomimi-themed maid cafe, where they will be forced to serve and cater as demihumans they despise," Miyabi added, her voice dripping with malignant satisfaction.

 

Mizuki's smile also widened, mirroring Miyabi's twisted sense of justice. "How wonderful." Her face flushed with a mix of excitement and anticipation. "I can't wait to see them get what they deserve," she added, her voice filled with vengeful satisfaction.

 

"Me too, Mizuki. I want them to experience the same pain and humiliation they inflicted on innocent lives," Miyabi replied, her eyes gleaming with a cold determination. "Only then will justice truly be served."

 

And with that, the two friends shared a sinister smile, and their plans in the world of Arentha began to take shape. They are going to become priestesses, idols, businesswomen, and heads of an illegal underground organization, all to achieve their ultimate goal of obtaining godship.

 

"Henrietta," Miyabi called out her former skill, "Personal Assistant", that was waiting behind them like a loyal shadow. "Establish both our legitimate fronts while overthrowing the current leaders of the underground organization in the capital of Leasaitolia. I'll leave the details to you, but make sure we have complete control and power over every aspect of it."

 

"Mizuki, we'll head to the frontier; that's where we'll start spreading Chuunism and gaining a following among the people. We'll use our influence as idols and businesswomen to promote the religion worshiping us to become gods."

 

"That's all for now. Henrietta, have the girls prepare everything we'll need for our journey to the frontier." Henrietta nodded and bowed reverently. "Consider it done, Lady Mizuki."

 

Once their meeting was concluded, Miyabi and Mizuki, their black military coats billowing behind them, made their way towards the exit of the grand conference room. Though before they could leave, they stopped, went back inside, and retrieved the strawberry shortcakes and other strawberry-themed pastries that were left behind on the table.

3