When I got Hit by Cold Water, a Miracle Came and Bless Me
33 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In my dream, I saw a man. A tall man standing with fancy but menacing armor standing at a tall tower and contemplating facing a bunch of men. From afar, there is an endless line of cavalrymen standing while holding a shield and spears on the ground. In my vision, they looked like readying themselves to go to war. From his clothes, he was like someone of the rank of a general, and even I didn't see his face, his stature shows as he is at his prime. Young and powerful, if I describe my impression.

When I was staring at them, I saw that man turn his back, and suddenly straight look back at me.

I can see him clearly.

I can feel his passion in his eyes.

Red like a burning fiery fire.

Then his lips slowly move.

He says something, as he already acknowledges my existence. But my ear catches none. But he still talking.

When his mouth stopped, he slowly walked and approached me, and when he stood in front of me, and reached my shoulder. I can feel his cold gauntlet when it touches my shoulder. In the corner of his mouth, I saw him smile. After that, my eyes are blinded by a white light, and finally, I hear a heavy voice.

“Then one who can do this is you, one and only. Because you, my brother are my other half. Please protect the all I ... no the one we, and soon you will love. This is my last stand,  so I will leave it to you.”

And then once again, my vision grew darker.

---------

I don't know how long since I threw off that cliff. I guess Lady of the Luck still gives me a chance to live. When I opened my eyes again I got picked up by a man with weird clothes, he wearing strange armor and an animal-shaped helmet. He picked me up and brought me to somewhere. But I can feel he brings me to his home.

"Who is this Tehran?" I heard a soft voice talking to someone who brought me to a tribal teepee. my eyes were a little bit blurred, but I believed that voice belonged to a woman. I think he brings me to an old woman, who looks like a shaman.

"Neither am Ma'am, I found him washed ashore at the beach when I'm going to hunt wild uros." he shrugged. Then that old woman took me from the man who was called Tehran.

A man called Tehran gave me to that old-looking woman who when I saw closely wearing unique clothes.

She took me from him and held me gently and carefully checked my body if I had a wound. when she held me she panickedly shouted.

"By Mother Asturia! He is cold as a corpse! We should warm him immediately!" she panicked.

"Tehran, help me boil the water, I am going to bathe him." she pulls my small into her chest.

She hurriedly brought me to a divan and put me there, after that she opened my clothes which wrapped me. She examined my body if I had a cupboard and pulled out a few thick fabrics.

Then she took a thick clothes and wrapped my body tightly. I feel my body a little bit sticky, but at least my body cold got warmed a bit.

"Ugh, I think I only just took here so you are the one who would take care of him," he grunts. She smacked his back hard with her old bone cane and scolded him.

"Are'nt you the one who brings this baby here? so why don't you help a little bit more because this old woman can't take care of everything by herself!"

"If I know this I should leave that baby alone," he shrugged.

When he says that she darts her eyes sharply and reaches her cane once again.

"Snap! hell no! Please Lady Zamran, I'll do as you say!" He tried to avoid the old woman, but because her tent was not very large he couldn't escape her swing.

"Hear this old lady gives wisdom to you, never regretting doing a good deed, or Mother of Life will be angry with you," she snorted and swing her cane to Tehran's butt.

"Ouch... ouch... ouch, that hurt ma'am!" She keeps smacking that poor man while still holding me.

"Stop whining! and hurry up help me!"

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry!" then he ran outside the old lady's home, or what I assumed this traditional tent called home.

Not long after he went out, a man called Tehran walked in with big buckets full of warm water and put them beside the old woman.

She raised her brows. Wondering how Tehran can bring warm water in less than ten minutes.

"I don't know if you have a funny ability to make a fire and boil water this fast." He smirked.

"Well, I took it from someone."

That old woman called Lady Zamran, who didn't look like an old lady anymore frowned.

"You... didn't steal them from someone's kitchen right?" she said. He shook his head.

"By Asturia, Lady Zamran, of course not! I bring it from home when my mother makes it for the youngest," he replied avoiding Zamran stares, his mouth blowing a whistling.

"Oh well, maybe I took it immediately without her realizing."

She glares him hard as if she going to shoot a beam from her eyes, which is funny to me, and laughs unintentionally. when they heard me laugh both of them startled.

"Oh ho boy, you found I'm scolding him funny?" she chuckled and hugged me more tightly.

"But love, now we should take a bath first okay?" She whispers into my ear sweetly. I don't know but, strangely I feel safe when Lady Zamran hold me.

She brought me to a bed while Tehran brings the warm water beside them. After she undressed me, she carefully dips my body inside them.

Her hand carefully dips a small cloth and starts wiping my body. A warm gentle sensation touched my soft skin. Not realize I felt sleepy and yawned.

"Oh my ... It looks like the cute future warrior is sleepy," that old woman chuckled. After my body was cleaned, she immediately lifted me and wiped my body gently with a new towel. She reach a clean long fabric and wrap me with them.

"Hmmm ... by the way Lady Zamran, This boy has more strength than his look."

"More strength than you when in his age," said that old woman playfully.

"Ma'am, please, don't mock me," Tehran snorted. When he said that she burst into a dry laugh.

"Ahhh ... young Tehran, you're too sensitive, even can't take an old woman joke." She smiled.

"But, I wonder where he came from, because he is a little different than us." That young man wondered.

I don't know, but ..." Lady Zamran was hesitant. "But I think I know which tribe has white translucent silver skin and red eyes while living in the hot place." She continued.

"A ... Lunardian," the old woman whispered.

"By Mother of Life! I heard from passerby caravaners said the Lunardia tribe was wiped out by Wesran two weeks ago! How ... how can this baby survive while he is washed by cold ocean water in half a month?" Tehran blurted.

There's no way a little baby can survive while chased by that demonic tribe and drift away by the sea for one month without getting injured and just getting a cold. Zamran face turned sour.

"Tehran, can you call your mother?" Suddenly Lady Zamran asked about her mother, he tilted his head, but still, he nodded.

"Yeah, sure, but why?" he asked confusedly, wondering why her mother should know this matter.

"Just call her for me okay?" she beg him,  in the end, he nodded and walked out of the tent, leaving me and that old woman together. She caresses my face gently and kisses my cheeks.

"By Mother of Life blessing, Mother Asturia, thanks for protecting him." When there was only me and the old woman left, she prayed. "I don't know why you sent this child to me, but I will take care of him and cherish him dearly." She hugged me, and my eyes felt heavy once again, then quickly I fell into a deep sleep.

1