Chapter 7: [] NEVER LOSES!
115 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

OOO

"Never ignore your first instinct,just because it isn't what you want to believe" -Unknown

OOO

(Ayaka Pov)

I let out an exhausted sigh,my body feeling tired as it just wants to stop stop and go back to my sweet little kids.

But alas I need to work, for them and myself, I shook my head as I thought that, With my resolve now stronger, I continued my work of looking through the files, Hasumi already sorted out what is important and this was left.

OOO

I stretched my hands upwards to get rid of the excess tiredness from my body,as I mumbled "Finally I can go back to cuddling my babies" with a sweet smile on my face.

I stood up from my chair, as I went to the washroom connected to my office, then when I was infront of the mirror, I washed my face with some cold water, it helped me feel refreshed and more aware.

After that was done I returned to my office as I called Hasumi to tell her "I am done, prepere to leave" with an indifferent tone in case this call was being leaked.

Which is highly unlikely considering how much money I spended to secure the lines but who knows, I shook my head for the caution as I waited for sometime until I recieved the notification we are ready to go.

I checked myself once more to make sure everything was proper, I fixed my posture and wore my usual business face as I walked out of my office.

I almost instantly saw Hasumi outside the door which made me smile a bit as I asked her "You know, you should have just come inside, right? There's no need to wait outside for me" with a hint of teasing tone.

"My apologies, Ayaka-Sama,but it's not professional to intrude opon my superior" Hasumi replied with a stoic face and emotionless tone, as she held a tablet on one of her hands.

It would fool anyone except people who knew her closely, luckily I was one of them, I chuckled a bit at her answer, she usually behaves this way when we are outside even if we are alone like right now, according to her it's only natural for a subordinate to behave that way.

I also shook my head a bit as I already told her to drop honorifics but she was hell-bent on it, well at least until Masa-chan adorably tricked her into dropping  them when she is alone with us.

"Let's go" then without waiting I started walking towards the elevator, but I could hear her footsteps following me.

Soon we reached the elevator, as we entered it, a robotic voice asked "good evening,Ayaka-Sama and Hasumi-sama  Which floor would you like me to move to?".

I nodded at the greetings as "Ground floor" Hasumi replied for me,she stood with a straight posture next to me, without moving an inch, truly professional. I sigh at that thought.

As the robotic voice confirmed it, the elevator started slowly moving downwards, not that we can tell other than the countdown at the top, that started moving downwards from floor 70.

It reminded me of how big my Law firm has gotten to the point we have headquarters in all of the arcologies and many of the dome cities, but I let out a sigh at the memory of those dome cities.

It would be more appropriate to say, it's the slums for commoners, the life there is hectic, law and order is out of control and without supervision, the air was more polluted there as nobody cares to clean the trash everywhere.

'I really wish I could help them... but I cant at least not in a major scale' I thought as a deep frown appeared my face but I quickly recovered as I let out a sigh.

I felt a hand on my shoulder which caused me to smile a bit as I knew that's Hasumi consoling me even if she spoke and acted professionally moments like this truly showed her inner self who is caring and kind, well at least to people she considered close to her,.

I helplessly chuckled at that thought as I remembered how ruthless she can be when it comes to strangers, she might even appear as a cold harded capitalist.

But that's to be expected considering, how she grew up before I met her, before I could reminisce about that, the elevelor door slowly opened as the robotic voice said "We have arrived, thank you for using my service, Ayaka-Sama,Hasumi-sama".

I walked out with Hasumi behind me and soon I arrived at the reception area when I did I was greeted by the receptionists who were working at the time "Good evening, Ayaka-Sama, Hasumi-Sama"  with a respectful awestruck tone, I could see one of them is a new face who was somewhat nervous.

I chuckled as I replied back "Good evening, Hopefully you weren't overworking yourself" with a hint of a teasing tone, directing it specifically at the new receptionist.

Although I wasn't being critical but alas she misunderstood as she panicked while saying "N-No Ayaka-Sama, I appreciate you wholeheartedly for giving me a chance to work here and I am taking breaks to rest up, so you don't have to needlessly worry yourself" while doing a 45° bow towards me.

I let out a sigh if there wasn't a large reception desk infront of them, she probably would have bowed lower which I disliked thankfully Hasumi was here

as she then said "Don't be so tense, Ayaka-Sama isn't finding fault in you,and besides you got this job because of your capabilities, so work hard but don't overwork, it will only dampen your productivity" With a soothing tone that somehow managed to calm her down.

"Y-Yes! Thank you for your kind words, Hasumi-sama, I will strive to be better" she said while bowing profusely, we nodded as we walked outside the door.

There I saw a large like of cars that was hovering some feet above the ground, as bodyguards were around the vicinity.

Some came forward and gave a military salute, as they secured the path between us and the car in the middle, we were quickly brought inside the car that was spacious enough to fit a group of people and still have enough space to move around freely.

Soon the door closed, only me and Hasumi were inside, I let out a sigh as I grumblely asked her "How come,when you speak they don't get panicked so easily?" I was merely complaining but I knew the answer.

"It is my job as your secretory to handle such matters,Ayaka-Sa~ma" Hasumi Replied with her usual emotionless tone  but stretched the honorific,I could feel the taunt in it, she was indirectly mocking me by saying that, I grumble at her behavior but it didn't stop a smile to appear on my face.

As I rested in the comfortable backseats,I thought about my kids and how much time it has passed, it made me feel nostalgic, "Soon they will turn Five, sigh, how much have they grown... I feel old already" I said with a fondful tone.

Hasumi didn't reply as she knew I was merely speaking aloud as I usually do when I am relaxing so I continued.

"Masa-chan is still so mischievous, I am sometimes afraid something bad will happen but it also eases my mind when I remember how smart he is"

" like Gosh can you believe it? He already can write and fluntly speak nine different languages, I was very surprised when he started talking to me in Russian and followed by Mandarin, it sounded similar to native speakers, luckily I at least knew the vocabulary of them" I spoke in a baffled tone, I would have been less surprised if he was using a V.T. (Voice translator) to speak, but he didn't use any of that.

"indeed, Masa-Sama seems to have inherited your talents, but he also has his own, it surprised me when he first casually blurted out the answer I was having difficulty solving when doing the calculation"

"he is truly a geniues who would have known he was using his pad to study up on all of that and I apologize for my outburst, Ayaka-Sama" Hasumi at first Spoke enthusiastically and soon corrected herself, I chuckled as I knew she usually gets excited when we talk about Masa-chan.

that's to be expected he was our favorite but that doesn't mean we didn't adore Shouri-chan, We love them both deeply, but masa-chan just receives a tiny bit more, which she also seems to not mind considering she usually follows her brother around as if a powerful magnet stuck to iron,I giggled when I thought that.

"but even Shouri-chan is also a prodigy, she could already beat multiple grandmaster even if it's online, but still that's the official chess site, she even beat a Ryūō recently, they contacted me afterwards stating they would like for her to participate in this year's Championship, I enjoyed their look when they learned her age, even if they doubted it they couldn't say it due to our standing in this world" I stated with a smug proud smile.

"You should ask them if they wanna participate in those tournaments or not, they both did qualify for it even if Masa-chan is slightly worse at those games" Hasumi Stated suddenly but it caused me to frown, not because I didn't want them to express themselves but simply because I am worried.

"I know what you are worried about, Ayaka, but They wouldn't take it Seriously as Kids have sometimes beaten grandmasters in the past, they would simply think they are a prodigy in those games, it wouldn't interest them, but the decision still depends on you" Hasumi tried to convince me.

I was still worried but I took a deep breathe and calmed myself down and said "alright, first I will ask them if they want to" after thinking of something.

When Hasumi thought I wasn't looking she did a littte fistbump in the air which told me, it's probably Masa-chan's plan, otherwise Hasumi would never suggest it, I inwardly smiled though as it showed their close relationship.

As time passed I slowly drifted to a hilarious memory when Masa-chan refused to have a shower with Shouri-chan as he was panicking about decency.

(flashback point)

Masamune frantically tried to escape from his mom's hands while he was being dragged into the shower as he yelled "NOOOO! I DON'T WANNA!! UNHAND ME!! I DON'T WANNA COMMIT THIS HERESY!!" As he almost cried for the first time in this life.

Ayaka confusedly asked" what are you talking about? Masa-chan? You are only taking a shower with your momma and sister, there's nothing wrong with it" as she didn't let go of Masamune.

<oh dear mother, how could I convey my true thoughts, as I REFUSE TO BECOME A LOLICON! NEVER! I WOULD RATHER CEASE TO EXIS-> Masamune shouted in the soul corridor between him and S.S In case The Dimensional FBI was watching, which they probably are, considering infinite realities...

"Its unbecoming of a growing gentleman like me!, I MUST NOT SHOWER WITH A WOMAN UNTIL I AM MARRIED" Unable to think of a proper reason and afraid to make his family sad he Utilized the age old method of Gentlemanness to escape a situation

But alas his mom only thought it was funny and so teasingly asked "So you would shower with a woman after you get married?" With a chuckle.

"I-... " He couldn't come up with a fast reply appropriate of his age, even if he portrays as a smart kid,it wouldn't explain his knowledge on lewd topics and he knew he would lose access to the internet if he spoke more than needed, so he chose to utilize his portraited image to others and turn meek.

Nothing matters except the end results,what? Dignity of an alpha male? he shouldn't bend his knees to anyone? He would simply ask to them, do you dare talk about lewd topics with your mom? Do you dare speak back against your Asian mom even if she is the most sweetest person?.

"also, you didn't deny you didn't wanna shower with me, Do you consider me as a woman? Ara~ My Masa-chan has grown up" Ayaka unknowingly tapped into a vast powerful dimension.

Her Reply silenced Masamune completely as he tried to appear shy as he exclaimed"Ah-MOM!!! STOP TEASING ME, hmph!" and pretended to pout, he didn't try to appear angry.

 As he knew how overreactive his mom Could be if she saw him express a negative emotion towards her, it made him sad thinking about when he first pretend to be angry at her.

"Hai Hai~, Now let's take a shower, shall we?" Ayaka patted his head and went inside the shower While carrying him while shouri follows with sparkling eyes as she would get to play with her brother in shower, even if she hates showers, not understanding her brother's inner struggles.

<Execute Order PG-13> Masamuni said to S.S , a protocol where she will take over the body and isolate him in the pocket dimension she has, while she behaves like him outside, Masamune already knew there would come a day this was inevitable after he saw how caring his family is, so he introduced this new protocol into S.S

(End of flashback)

My face had a goofy smile without me realizing it as I thought of that memory, especially that part about being a woman, it made me feel giddy and blissful but I quickly got rid of those thoughts, just so I don't accidentally hurt my son's feelings...

I didn't realize it until the car stopped and Hasumi told me we have arrived, so we quickly exited the car after the bodyguards secured the area, I could already my sweet little kids waiting outside, they slowly started running towards us from the inner gates while shouting for me and Hasumi

Which caused me to sprout an affectionate smile, I took a glance at Hasumi and saw her professional face already replaced with a loving smile.

I sigh contentedly as we moved inside the house, after spending sometime and changing our dresses we went inside to sit in the living room as the kitchen started prepering dinner, Shouri-chan was sitting atop Hasumi's lap while Masa-chan was sitting on my lap, we usually take turns as who gets to sit on who's lap on each day.

After sometime contently having a casual conversation with each other, I asked "Masa-chan, Shouri-chan, you remember the email you received from those sites where you play games?" With a casual tone.

"yeah, they invited us to participate in their tournament or something, which you said you will think about it before telling us" Masa-chan replied while Shouri-chan nodded her said to indicate her agreement.

"Do you wish to participate in them?" I asked anxiously as I foolishly hoped they don't want to while biting my lips.

"YES! Ahem yes i wish to, shouri also agrees with me, right shouri?" Masa-chan excitedly shouted and then cheekily asked shouri, he knew shouri would never reject him, and as I thought, she also nodded zealously.

So I took a deep breath as I said "You can participate in them but... With a condition... You can only play until the
quarter-final's and then you must resign-" before I could finish I heard Masa-chan sigh and say "okaasan, That unfortunately we cants accept, it's against our core values".

I was confused by what he meant but before I could ask he stood up walked to shouri-chan motioned his hand to him which she grabbed and then they went to the center of the room,and then looked directly at me and Hasumi who moved closer to me with sharp and serious eyes.

 I knew then that what he was about to say is something serious so me and hasumi turned attentive.

"I can't truly explain this to you but do know, it doesn't matter if the world is falling apart, it doesn't matter even if our enemies is the gods or the entire universe but [] NEVER LOSES" as he said that with a wide smile on his face while shouri stood next him with a small content resolute smile as if she is willing to even die for it...

It scared me as I turned worried for what they said but when I looked into Their eyes, I could feel a sheer inexhaustible amount of confidence,as if what they stated is simply an irrefutable fact, they radiated this odd feeling especially Masa-chan, it instinctively made me feel confidence as if to trust in them completely.

And almost instantly I was put into a daze As some fragments of memories floated into my mind a boy little older than masa-chan who's faced I couldn't properly see but I could hear what he stated as he looked at me no the person infront of him.

'In this world I will never lose, as long as you stand by my side, I will never give up, For it's my dream no... it's my conviction to offer this entire universe to you, My beloved precious mom!' He stated with a childish innocence yet the reply he got was a cruel one.

'Oh and what will you do if I die suddenly? will you give up? Will you become weak? Cheh then you aren't worth being my son then, I should probably disown you' the words sounded very cruel yet I could feel the hidden intent in that, it was crafty yet filled with genuine worry and care.

'Nah, even if you die, I won't give up, I will simply conquer this universe and rule over it, who cares about you, cheapskate mom, who wants to disown me' The boy snarkly replied, I smiled at that.

'oh? Big words, alright  let's make a promise then, No matter what, you will never give up, you will never lose even if you lose everything you will still persist and win the next time, afterall don't you like that hentai or something'  she said while snickering.

'its called anime! Anime! You uncultured swin-ouch ouch! don't hit me! This is child abuse! Ouch! okay okay I am sorry! Now stop!' The kid cried out loud after being beaten with a shoe by his mom, I chuckled.

'you still haven't answered me yet...' his mom with a hurried tone as if she doesn't have much time .

'Fine... I will accept your stupid promise, even though it's unrealistic and dumb' The boy grumbled but still accepted it.

'Good... don't EVER forget that promise'his mom said as she raised her hand, the boy thought he was about to be slapped so he instinctively closed his eyes waiting for it but it didn't come
instead he was hugged by his mom.

And almost instantly I snapped back to myself, I saw not much time had passed as they were still at the center, so I replied "is that so... Then don't lose but you will be punished and be in your room until tomorrow,your food will be delivered by a maid, thats a lot of heavy words you said, but your sister won't be punished" with a smile on my face,

"Fine..., Have a good dinner!" I heard him say as he patted shouri-chan and started walking out of the room.

I smiled as I saw the boy's shadow slowly morphing into Masa-chan... These are odd but I can at least feel the intent behind that mom inside the fragment memory.

OOO

(Masamune pov)

I instinct screamed at me as I looked around me cautiously, my intuition haywired, it was telling me I was being observed, I looked around in my room yet again  but found nothing, but the feeling still lingered on...

<<< Masa-Sama, I apologize in advance for saying this, but that was splendidly cringe>>> S.S stated with a butler like manner suddenly.

My mouth twisted as I focused on SS. as I said <shush, let me enjoy my Chuuniboya moments > in grumbling tone

<So did you notice anything?> I then asked.

<<< Yes, for a split second Ayaka-Sama's face was in a state of daze when you stated your bold statement>>> S.S answered.

<Interesting...> As I thought that, while pondering about that, the odd feeling I am sensing still lingered on... So many interesting things to discover...

OOO

Word count: 3404

Ahhh that was a long chapter but it will probably show how much I love writing first povs... It makes me wanna write forever...

Anyways, Hopefully you enjoyed the chapter, but also this probably one of the rare 3k+ words chap, don't expect it too much, the current me will probably get burned out if that did that everyday...

So what do you think, masamune was feeling at the end? Could it be some mysterios omnipotent being who became interested in him?... Or did he noticed us probing into his mind? :) Who knows both could be true

Also Loli must not be lewded, they must be protected, those were merely a humorous plot

Next chapter we will begin with the MC's pov more

Discord server link: https: *** //discord.gg/ *** b7P23h894H

Remove the * between them

5