Eternal Lovers: Chapter 22
876 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One thing was unchangeable, and that was her death that she knew would likely be approaching soon. 

 

Before that, she had to introduce Lei Jun to the woman who would be his future wife. She had already decided on who it was going to be, and that was…

The female lead. She had long ago calculated who would be the best match for Lei Jun and she had decided it should be Huā Měilì the female lead. Huā Měilì was beautiful, intelligent and pure. 

 

Furthermore even though she was 17 she still had no fiance due to her father's strict personality, making her the most eligible female bachelorette. However, Song Shai believed the generals attitude towards Lei Jun would be different considering the general thought Lei Jun was the one to send the letter stopping Huā Měilì and Ling Shuns relationship. Moreover, if Lei Jun became the emperor's right hand man in the future then he would need a strong wife by his side, one who would not be swayed by others, Huā Měilì was seemingly perfect for this. 

 

After all in the original story, Ling Shun later became the emperor's right hand man after his father and Huā Měilì became his wife. So Song Shai already knew Huā Měilì would be perfect at the role. The only thing left to consider was if they were a good match in terms of personality. After thinking it over, Song Shai believed they were. After all Lei Jun had a kind, gentle personality, (when he was with Song Shai) so she believed he would be able to balance out Huā Měilìs fiery, wild temper. 

 

Considering all these facts, Song Shai believed no one was better suited to Lei Jun then Huā Měilì. And if the two did get married she would no longer have to worry about Ling Shun and Huā Měilì getting together. Now all she had to do was get Lei Jun and Huā Měilì to meet before her time was up. 

 

“Lei Jun.” Song Shai called.

 

“Yes Master?” Lei Jun immediately came kneeling in front of Song Shai for it was rare for him to be called. Especially in the last year, she had seemed to never call for him anymore or initiate contact, it was always Lei Jun trying to stick to her side. He still didn’t know why he always wanted to be close to Song Shai, all he knew was that life without Song Shai by his side would be lifeless. 

 

“Let’s go out for a walk.” 

 

“Yes Master!” Lei Jun excitedly exclaimed smiling, happy that Song Shai had actually taken the initiative to ask him to go out. Little did he know, his happiness would immediately be shattered by Song Shai and her current plan. 

 

After Song Shai annulled her engagement to Ling Shun she had been keeping careful tabs on the female lead, making sure Huā Měilì did not visit the male lead. Unexpectedly, after the events of that day Huā Měilì’s spirits were completely brought down, the powerful general's daughter completely lost her fighting spirit. 

 

Although she had at first wanted to go yell at Ling Shun cursing him, after her mind calmed down she instead cursed herself for being tricked by the playboy, vowing to never see him again. Then she thanked her father for keeping her away from the vile man.

 

At this point her father mentioned that it was not solely his efforts, rather he had received a letter from the young mysterious Lei Jun informing him of Ling Shuns vulgar history. Huā Měilì was shocked at this point, why would the unknown man go so far? The General, knowing Lei Jun's history, had assumed it was because Lei Jun still sought revenge on the Ling family because of the Lei family’s massacre. Huā Měilì on the other hand was not as familiar with the unknown Lei Jun’s past history so she instead believed perhaps he held feelings for her. This in turn caused her heart to want to meet the unknown man. 

 

Luckily for her Song Sha already knew all this and was ten steps ahead of her as she planned the two’s “fate” meeting. After Huā Měilì’s heartbreak she would often go to the busy streets and shop hoping to ease her mind by other activities, and that’s precisely where Song Shai planned to go with Lei Jun. 

 

Hope you are liking the story so far, I know I enjoyed writing it :D So what do you think about the villain trying to pair the FL and Jun???

I know what Jun thinks, role dramatic scene (from the villains perspective)

*While shopping

The Villain: "hey, why are you buying bitter spices..." Her eyes turning dead and listless.

Jun: "hmmm why? Well we are almost out." Giving a gentle smile that would almost be convincing if his eyes weren't closed.

The Villain: "..."

Jun: "Do you not like?" Asking with a seemingly innocent tone

The Villain: "... No, I... I definitely like..." Her eyes turning darker and deader by the second

Jun: "Good, then I'll buy a bag of Hot peppers too!"

The Villain: "..." 

20