The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 1
1.1k 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Villains dark, misty eyes opened as she woke up on a large bed. Looking around she was in a sizable room. It was typical for the villain to be the rich or spoiled type at the beginning of the story so none of this surprised the villain. 

 

Triple six, show me the information on this world.

 

Yes host. 

 

“This world is a modern one called, “The CEO Is My Lover.” In this world the FL Zana is a poor, hardworking girl who ends up getting a job at a prestigious company. This is where she meets the ML Rey, he is the companies CEO, a very powerful man. The two meet on the elevator after both are running late, Rey immediately takes interest in the cheerful, bight young girl, but because he is a stone cold man he doesn’t realize it. Instead the two end up meeting a few more times before Rey starts to take notice. That's where Sage (you) the villain comes in. Sage and Rey both grew up together going to the same school. Due to their cold emotionless personalities and the fact that they grew up without parents, the two quickly got along becoming allies. After the two grew up Rey invested in a company and became it’s CEO. Knowing Sage’s skills he quickly recruited her as secretary and the two strengthened the company making it quite formidable. Yet Sage had a secret, she was deeply in love with Rey. Unfortunately for her Rey never noticed her or other females for that matter. Sage didn’t mind though, she was just content with being the only woman by Rey’s side. Unluckily for her, that all changed when Rey met the female lead, Zana, for the first time in his life his cold heart started to melt and although he didn’t know what it meant, he kept getting closer to Zana. None of this went unnoticed by Sage as her cold exterior started to grow hatred for the unknown girl. Slowly she started to interfere with the two’s relationship. Finally Rey had enough as he grew to hate Sage. As a last resort, Sage confessed her feelings only for her heart to be completely shattered. For at this point in the story, the ML finally realized his true feelings by telling Sage he could never be with a cold, scheming, emotionless, stone hearted woman instead, his type was the cute, cheerful girls like Zana. Ultimately he picked Zana over Sage, letting Zana take Sage’s job while Sage was fired. Moreover, due to the ML’s influence, other companies dared not hire Sage, ultimately leading her to become poor and homeless. But she was not done yet, she believed everything was Zana’s fault and in a last attempt vowed to take her life. Sage waited until the FL went out in public with Rey before taking out a gun and aiming it at the unsuspecting girl. But she hesitated at the last moment, allowing for Rey to take notice and pull out his own gun. Unlike Sage, he did not hesitate as he quickly shot at Sage’s heart. Slowly as she bled out on the cold sidewalk Rey walked by. The last scene Sage saw was Rey tightly hugging the FL with eyes full of love, before they flashed in anger looking towards Sage. 

 

Hmmm, how should I ruin the world this time. The villain indifferently thought while she got up and looked at her appearance in the mirror. 

 

She had long dark blue hair and a freckle beneath her left eye. When getting ready she wore silver glasses and put her hair up in the bodies routine bun. Now when looking in the mirror Sage looked like your typical secretary. The world really was quite cliche even with the characters appearances. 

 

After she finished getting dressed she headed out in her car as she drove to work. 

 

Using the information she had, she made her way up to the top floor where she would meet the ML of this world, Rey, her Boss. 

 

She was at the part in the story where the company was not yet a monopoly and Rey had yet to meet Zana. Perfect timing for everything to be ruined. 

 

“Good Morning.” Sage spoke in a monotone voice walking into the top floors office. Slowly she handed her boss a freshly brewed coffee. 

 

“Good Morning.” he replied in an deadpan voice.

 

He was tall with dark brown hair and broad shoulders. Truly a looker, befitting for his role as ML. It was a pity though, why did he have to be so emotionless. Although the original Sage may have loved the stoic man, the current one could care less for his type. Personally, she loved the gentle but beastly types, someone who was like a loyal dog and full of life, the stark contrast of her. Someone who could love her emotionless self and who she could feel comfortable around. Of course she never expected to find such a person and even if she did she didn’t know how to love or even trust, giving up on the pointless thoughts, she concentrated on her job. 

 

The Villain easily got through the days work in just a few hours. Quietly she sat back waiting to see if her boss would give her any more orders. She would do everything impeccable for the next week  just to show how valuable she truly was, then she would quit. Even the original Sage had always been quite brilliant, she could have started her own company, instead she stuck to a man that didn’t love her. She truly was blinded by love. However, now that the Villain was here she would leave the company, only then would Rey see her true worth, after all, Sage did the work of three employees while never going overtime, she was truly a desirable secretary.

 

In the next week the Villain would also buy and trade lots of stocks in order to gain a large sum of money. With it she would then purchase her own company, and that’s where the real fun would begin. 

 

After waiting around for a few hours it was soon Lunch break. The original Sage would have  bought simple convenience store food and ate it in her office sneakily watching Rey eat. But that wasn’t going to happen now, after all the villain didn’t want simple food. What was the point of world travel if you didn’t eat each worlds unique dishes?

 

Quickly Sage headed out to the nearest restaurant. Flipping through the menu she chose a deluxe steak dinner with fried onions, steamed vegetables, and creamy mashed potatoes on the side. When the order came it truly looked delectable. 

 

However, upon taking the first bite, something was wrong. Although the flavor was delicious, it had no zest, or maybe spice? Sage couldn't figure out what was missing but the food, although delicious, was just not appetizing.

 

Sighing, she put down her fork and sat back in her chair. 

 

I guess it’s time to find that man… Sage thought while she got up, paid and left. 

 

System triple six, through the “world follow contract” I am able to detect where the other person is, right?

 

Host is correct. 

 

Then give me coordinates.

 

Yes Host. Initializing soul finder. Due to worlds size, it will take a week to analyze the correct soul for this world. 

 

Ah, I see. Once he is found immediately ping me. 

 

Yes Host.

 

I hope he can still cook, if not, then he’s no use to me. The villain thought as she once again went back to the company.

 

Oof you're so heartless!

The Villain: "Well of course I am, I'm the Villain"

"..."

 

19